One Kiss [BoyxBoy]

By SweeDee

Hayward University is known to be the capital college consisting of homosexuals, bisexuals, and lesbians. Wit... More

One Kiss [BoyxBoy]
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELEVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER TEN

13.8K 483 107
By SweeDee

CHAPTER TEN

I kept mentally face palming myself as we drove to my parents house. Why did I agree to this? Too late to back out now, we're almost there! My hands started shaking and sweating while I held tight on to the steering wheel.

"Baby?" Fabian called out.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yup..totally fine," I lied.

He sighed, "I know when you're lying. We can turn back you know."

I shook my head, "It's too late to do that. My parents already know that I'm coming and bringing you along. Besides we're proximately five-ten minutes away."

"Okay then what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Theo," he said sternly.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine fine I'm nervous okay? I know my parents will be fine with me being whatever that I am and they'll be fine with you too but I don't know.. They're going to be so embarrassing!"

He raised a brow, "That's all you're worried about?" he asked incredulously. "I don't know about you but I'm more worried that my parents will hate me when I take you to meet them," he mumbled looking out the window.

I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. Taking his hand into mine I squeezed it tightly. "Babe, I told you I'll be there with you every step of the way. No matter what happens I won't leave you."

He turned his head to look at me and placed his free hand on top of mine, squeezing it.

"Now turn that frown upside down," I smiled, "because we're here."

I pulled up into the drive way and parked the car, turning off the ignition.

Fabian's mouth dropped, "This is your house?" his eyes widened in shock.

"My parent's house," I corrected.

"Now that's one thing I didn't know..you're rich?"

"Fabbie, there's much you don't know at me. Especially in bed," I winked.

He chuckled, "Well then I'll have to find out soon then huh," he said seductively.

I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder playfully. Opening the door I got out and closed it. I blew out a breath, rolled my shoulders, and head trying to calm my nerves down a bit. Fabian came up besides me and intertwined our fingers together. I glanced at him and gave him a wry smile.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"More like are you ready?" he asked with a questioning brow.

"Pshh yaaa.." I chuckled nervously and waved a dismissive hand.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

We walked hand in hand up to the door. As I was about to ring the doorbell the door opened and I was engulfed with two big bear hugs.

"Mom," I wheezed, "dad."

"Oooh my Teddy Bear is finally here!" my mom wailed, "why do you never call us or visit?" she sniffed, fake crying.

"Because you make everything so over dramatic," I rolled my eyes mumbling.

"Teddy," my mom thwacked me on the head.

"Mother, I am a grown man. Do not hit me," I whined.

"Grown man my ass," she muttered, "you're still my baby," she pinched my nose and wiggled it.

"Mom!" I swatted her hand.

I glanced over at Fabian who looked clearly amused by all this.

"Oh my!" my mom shrieked. "You must be Fabian. Cleo told us about you. My my my," she walked around him and eyed him like a piece of candy.

Oh God, my eyes are burning..my mom is so not checking out my boyfriend?

"You're a handsome one aren't ya," she trailed her index finger across his chest.

Fabian looked really uncomfortable. He cleared his throat, "Uhhh nice to meet you too Mrs. Crane."

"Mhm," my mom ignored him and kept eyeing him up and down.

"Oh my God dad..control your wife!" I begged him.

"Let your mom do whatever she wants Theo," my dad replied nonchalantly.

I gaped at him, "So what..you're going to let your own wife molest my boyfriend?" I asked incredulously.

He shrugged casually.

"What. The. Fuck!" I blurted.

"Theo," my dad smacked the side of my head, "no swearing in this household," he said sternly.

I glared at my dad and rubbed my head. I glanced back at Fabian and my mom...she patted his butt.

Wait whaa..she patted his ass!

"Mom!" I growled, "quit violating my boyfriend!"

I smacked her hands away and shoved Fabian behind my back, "No one touches him besides me," I said matter of factly crossing my arms.

My mom grinned widely, "I approve."

"Huh?" I gawked at her.

"I said I approve. I have stamped Fabian with my stamp of approval," she nodded her head and rubbed her chin.

"Oookaayy.." I raised a brow, "guess that's a good thing." I looked at Fabian who was holding in a laugh. "Come on," I said grabbing his hand and dragging him inside. I lead him upstairs to my old room and opened the door. I shoved him inside and locked the door behind me.

"You're parents are nice," he said shrugging while looking around the room.

"I told you they're going to be embarrassing," I muttered.

He laughed and walked towards me, holding my hands in his, "Now I know why you're so weird. You got it from them," he snickered.

I narrowed my eyes at him. I opened my mouth to say something but was caught off guard when his tongue invaded my mouth.

I moaned into his mouth loving the taste of him. I fought for dominance but of course Fabian always won. He's just too damn good with that tongue of his. Wonder how it would feel with his hot tongue doing the nasty on me if you know what I mean. Oh my dirty mind!

Pulling away I sighed contently and leaned my forehead against his. "It's one of the many reasons why I love you so much," he whispered.

I laughed, "You're so mushy!"

He growled, "Stop making me be like this."

I scoffed, "Stop teasing me like this," I mocked him.

He narrowed his eyes and smirked, "Fine." He picked me up bridal style and tossed me on the bed.

Oh my God..what the hell is happening! Are we..are we going to finally make love!? My heart thuddered a million times faster as Fabian slowly took off his shirt, still having that smirk planted on his face.

I swallowed a lump in my throat as I watched him crawl on top of me. I cleared my throat, "Whatcha doing baby?" I chuckled nervously.

He cocked his head to the side and ran a hand through his hair all sexy like. Ugh him just doing that turned me on. Why must he have such God-like features, it's not fair!

He looked at me with his tussled up hair that fell slightly over his eyes. I shuttered when his piercing hazel eyes dawn on me, boring deep into my soul.

"Don't you want me to take you home?" he as low and huskily.

I let out a shaky breath, "Err well for one we are at my home," I grinned.

He smirked, "You know what I mean Teddy Bear."

I glowered at him, "You better not start calling me that as well."

He shrugged and slipped his hands under my shirt, slowly but surely taking it off.

"Don't scream too loud," he said in a low hushed voice while smirking. "I don't want to get caught by your parents."

I rolled my eyes and snickered, "Well lucky for you we won't. Know why? Because my room is sound proof," I grinned cheekily.

He raised a brow and laughed. He leaned down to kiss my chest and guided down to my abs. Tugging on my pants, he pulled them off leaving me in only my boxers.

He crawled back on top of me to kiss my lips but I stopped him with my hands. "Nuh uh, if my pants go so do yours," I raise a brow sternly.

He rolled his eyes and got off taking his pants off. I shook my head and crossed my arms. "What now?" he asked.

I raised my brow even higher and smirked, "All of it."

He chuckled, "Then yours come of as well."

"Deal," I winked.

He shimmied out of his boxers and stood there in all his naked glory. Hot damn! I could get use to this view. I took him all in, all his flexing muscles, toned chest, rock hard abs and taunt shoulders. Oh and I can't forget his Godzilla of a monstrous penis.

I wiggled my brows while I stared at his impressive self. He chuckled and leaped on top of me, pulling my boxers down and throwing them on the floor.

"Now where were we?" he sucked on my ear lobe and grazed his teeth near the crook of neck, gently biting my skin.

I took his length in my hands and started stroking his hard shaft slowly. He groaned onto my neck, his breathing coming out almost as whimpers. I chuckled and kissed his neck then shoved him off me so I was now on top.

Leaning down I took him in. He whimpered and moaned as I kissed his head, swirling my tongue around him.

Covering his head with my mouth I slowly went down, gradually taking him in.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, "Stop teasing me!"

I pulled him out and glared at him but smirked, "Fabbie, you tease me all the time so I get to punish you all I want."

I return to his erection and took him in this time even slower.

"Theo," he breathed out, "you're cruel."

His breathing soon came out in short pants.

"Babe," he said breathlessly. He tilted his head back closing his eyes. He held my head with one hand guiding me while his other gripped tight onto the bed sheet.

His began thrusting slowly into my mouth. He continued to do so until his body jerked. Moaning he shot into my throat. I quickly swallowed it and pulled him out. I rubbed his shaft up and down faster and continued to suck again.

"No," he breathed out, shooting up into a sitting position, "too much."

I ignored him and sucked on his head swirling my tongue around and kissing his tip.

He groaned and moan, "Theo." He stopped me by cupping my cheeks in his hands.

I cocked a brow, "Yes?"

He smirked, "My turn."

He flipped my over hard so he can straddle me.

"Someone's feisty," I teased. "I see you like it hard..."

He grinned, "I hope you like it hard."

I laughed nervously..yup, I'm so going to love his gigantic penis inside me! Hope you noticed my sarcasm there..

"Are you scared?" his brow furrowed.

I gulped, "A little?"

He bent down and kissed my forehead, "Don't be. I'll take good care of you."

"Let's hope so," I mumbled looking away.

He turned my head so I was forced to look at him, "Theo," he blew out, "If you're not ready we can stop."

I pulled his head down and crashed my lips onto his, "No I'm ready. Take me," I whispered.

He pulled away and brushed his soft lips down to my belly button. He kissed my navel and continued down to my hard shaft. Grabbing it, he pumped slowly and sucked on it. I let out a soft moan and grabbed his hair.

He took me out and kissed my length down to my hole. I gasped as he licked me. Squirming around under him, he held my hips in place.

He looked up at me and chuckled, "Stop moving Theo!"

"I can't! It just feels so weird but nice at the same time..." I blushed.

"Well I hope this feels nice."

He sucked on his fingers and inserted his index finger inside me. I yelped and jumped up, "Oh my God!" I grabbed onto his neck.

He laughed and held me closer with his free hand. He pushed in and out of my hole slowly.

"Baby relax," he tried telling me. "You're too tense."

I glared at him, "I'm trying too! I never had a wiener in me okay..let alone a finger!" I whined.

"It'll get better I promise."

I narrowed my eyes, "You seem to know a lot about this..Did you have sex with some other guy before and you didn't tell me!"

He rolled his eyes, "No you're going to be my first ever. It's just the same as girls.. I need you to relax," he explained.

"Mhm if I find out you did I'm going to kick your a," he cut me off by inserting another finger. I whimpered and held him tighter. I blew out a breath as he laid me back down.

"Relax," he whispered kissing my chest while he continued to push in and out of me.

I let out a moan when he hit my sweet spot. "Found it," he chuckled. "Ready?"

I covered my eyes with the back of my hand and nodded, "As ready as I'll ever be."

He pulled his fingers out and positioned himself near my hole. He removed my hand, "I want to see you," he said.

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips, "You're beautiful," he mumbled.

I blushed. As I was about to say something he pushed himself into me. I gasped at the contact and locked my arms around his neck. He wasn't fully inside me, probably only a couple of inches but shit, that hurt!

"Asshole," I cried out.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead, "Just relax and don't move. You need to adjust to me."

I nodded. The pain was soon gone and left me with the sensation of pleasure. Ohhh this is so weird! I wanted more! I wanted him inside me now!

I ignored his earlier comment and squirmed around. "Theo," he warned. "Stop."

"Just do it!" I whined, "I want you!"

He groaned as I moved around, making his hard member move with me. "Fuck Theo!" he growled.

He held my hips into placed and slammed himself into me. I cried out in pain and arched myself into him.

He looked at me with worry and concern, "I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to do that," he whispered removing my hair away from my face.

I shook my head and giggled, "I'm fine."

He sighed and kissed my forehead. He worked slowly, thrusting into me. I gasped and moan tilting my head back and closing my eyes. Oh the pure feeling of bliss overtook me. The overwhelming sensation of pleasure attacked every part of my body leaving me limp and craving his every touch.

"Oh God...Fuck!" I said breathlessly. I roamed my hands everywhere, all over his body. I just wanted to touch him and never want to let go. "Faster." He obliged and picked up his pace.

"Who knew your Godzilla would fit," I giggled.

He chuckled, "You feel so good."

"And you feel so good in me."

He leaned down and crashed his lips onto mine, devouring my tongue and exploring me. My hands snaked around his back, digging my nails into his skin making him groan.

"Shit babe!" I moaned. "I can't..I can't take it."

Out breathing came out in short pants as we continued to work at a fast and steady pace. Sweat dripped from his forehead from working on me so hard. I swiped his hair away from his forehead and pulled him down to kiss me hard.

"I love you," I mumbled onto his lips.

"As do I," he replied.

I pulled away, knowing I was about to reach my peak. He felt me tense up around him and slowed down.

I moaned, "Baby."

"Let's finish together," he breathed out.

He picked up his pace again, thrusting into me deep. He groaned as I tightened around him making him go faster. Geez he is like the energizer bunny..somehow he went faster and I like it.

With one last deep and forceful penetration I let out a loud moan. My mouth hung open as I shot my substance on to his bare chest at the exact same time I orgasmed. He too came inside me grunting and moaning.

"Fucking A," he blurted out. He collapse on top of me but kept working slowly in me, making my orgasm last longer.

My mouth was still open as I tried catching my breath. He pulled out of me laid down besides me.

"That was fucking amazing," he said kissing my forehead and pulling me into his chest.

I didn't say anything. I was too speechless to find the right words. Wrapping my arms around him I buried my face into his chest and kissed his cheek.

"I love you Theodore Crane."

I looked up at him and smiled, "As do I Fabian Sparks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 369 28
{COMPLETED} Alex can't believe his luck when John Laurens showed up at his school. He is instantly in love, and John grows to love himself to. But wh...
4.7K 95 25
It's been 3 years since the senior kids from Degrassi have graduated, and everyone is on their own journey in their life. Zoe and Grace remain the be...
149K 4K 18
when george's falls in love with his homophobic best friend named clay who just so happened to be the most popular person in their school... how will...
211 4 13
One photo. One photo changed everything for Marley. A simple post of a photo on facebook sparked a complicated love between Marley and Lauren that go...