Cuddle Weather // Larry

By BlindBirdy

Living in a flat together and the rainy weather of Manchester will bring two souls closer, in cravings of war... More

Trailer
The Cold Within
Cupcake
Sweaters
Hot Chocolate
Movie and Cats
Letters
Coffee Break
Spot Lights
Fireworks

Stay In Bed

2.3K 73 52
By BlindBirdy

...

Love
/luv/ (n)
-an intense feeling of deep affection for another people: a strong emotional attachment.

-Aesthetic-

...

The next morning was calm. The rain was over, leaving a soft wave of humidity, the sky was white as a sheet, probably collecting layers of clouds for a later storm. No sun could be seen behind those soft white clouds, and the place looked like a well painted canvas of a detailed painter.

Louis shifted trying to get ahold of his sheets, but he barely could move as a pair of strong arm was holding him hostage. They where warm and felt familiar against his skin.

It had been a long time since he hadn't woken besides anyone, and the feeling of the warmth of another body, warmed his heart.

Louis turned around to face his holder. The long haired younger boy was sleeping soundly with a soft curled smile on the side of his lips. His eyes stood closed slightly crinkled, paired with a pair of rosy-red cheeks and very cute bop-able small nose.

He smiled at the sight. It was adorable, and he could spend the whole day worshiping his peculiar features. Unconsciously his hand made it's was to cup his cheek, soft as petals and warm as the sheets that surround him. He brushed a small hair string away from his face and smiled as Harry's eyes started to open, fighting with the dim light of the room.

He mumbled something as he pulled the older boy closer not wanting to wake up just yet, didn't want the magic to end.

Louis giggled as he continued to caress his cheeks.-"Morning love..."-He whispered softly against his hair.

Harry tightened the grip.-"Don't leave yet..."

"I won't..."-Louis said thanking god it was a Saturday and he didn't have to cancel any plans so he could have a lazy day in bed.-"It's Sunday...we've got a long day to spend as we wish."

Harry smiled under the sheets, his head poking out to look at Louis with those green sleepy eyes.-"Let's stay in..."

Louis smiled softly at the sight.-"Sure thing."

Harry ignored the state they where in, which by an outside eye would be suspicious. The half naked bodies or the close snuggling, the way their limbs where tangled and their arms held onto each other...everything was wrong for two persons who called themselves friends, but they refused to question it.

Louis knew that too, as he watched Harry start tracing his tattoos with his fingertips, brushing them lazily over the bare skin under his fingers. The skin was soft and smelled like oranges and strawberry shampoo, and his fingers where slender and gentle travailing over it.

Louis watched as Harry sat up and picked up a nearby pen and pencil.-"Can I draw you?"-He asked suddenly all bout of his slumber sleepy self.

Louis chuckled.-"You get inspired so fast! Go on do as you wish with it."-He said mentioning his body.

"Thanks, just never had a good visuals of all the tattoos."-Harry said softly and sat over one of the pillows.

"Should I pose?"-Louis asked confused.

"Just be you."-Harry mentioned the same advice again.

"You wanna draw me like your french girls?"-Louis said as a  bold move and gave a wink.

Harry laughed nervously at the reference.-"You can keep the boxers I don't mind, I can-..."-He stoped himself there blushing.

'Imagine it...'-Louis completed the sentence on his mind.

"Your loss!"-Louis said chuckling.

Harry bended his head down at the notepad and wasted no time to start sketching what his eyes where blessed with.

Louis sat down half laying down, with one elbow resting over the pillow, keeping his body a bit raised, and the other hand rested over his thigh, which was brought near his middle to form an angle. The sheets  stood tangled between his thighs reaching till over his boxers, he truly looked like a greek lad who only wore a sheet in every single sculpture, sculpted in those times.

Harry let his tongue poke out of his lips in concentration, letting Louis know he was 100% into the sketching now. Louis liked how Harry would become a whole other person when he was concentrating on his work, it was quite an attractive sights to witness.

Harry traced his details with his fingers before drawing them over the paper, his eyes worked like magnifiers over each single mole or tattoo or small gap or dimple.

He drank in every bit of detail of Louis body. He carved it on his brain.

Louis shivered as Harry's fingers traced their way over his bellybutton, softly tracing the sides of it.

"Did you know 'tortellini', has the shape of a bellybutton, because the man who made it, fell in love with the shape of a women's bellybutton which was the only thing he could see as he stalked her from the keyhole of her bedroom, so he fell in love with the perfect shape of it and made a pasta with that idea?"-Harry asked as looked at it with a very strong look, gently touching the sides again.

Louis who's thoughts where getting as clouded as the weather outside, shook his head no.-"That's a new thing, never thought I'd want to know about it. Some information I'll store to never use."-He said as he enjoyed the feeling of every touch Harry was giving him as he took care of his body.

"Artists inspire by lovely unique and perfect things. By love."-Harry traced his soft abs and stopped with his full hand rested there. Fingers wide open his palm warm over his sensitive skin. He was just torturing himself with what he was doing, the sight before him very tempting, very dangerous, very exciting nevertheless.

He had finished his sketching but his hands still stood silently over Louis' skin. Louis took a look of the sketch and placed it on the nearby bedside table over the book they where reading last night.

He went back to Harry's side, who stood silent as Louis approached him, taking the pen off his hand and threw it somewhere on the room.

He stood on his first position and looked down at Harry's eyes. Trying to figure out what was  going on inside his mind, where they sharing the same thoughts.

Harry squirmed in his place, tension building up between the too close bodies. The way Louis threw the pen away was very hot, making him feel intimidated by such acts.

The rain outside started hitting the windows slowed down, not like the other storms of that December, this one was harder than any other.

Louis brought his hands up to cup Harry's cheeks, wondering how his lips would taste over his, how his eyes could turn dark at such thoughts, and how his body could be put under shocking electric waves at just a single contact between them.

Harry looked at him with pleading eyes placing his hands on Louis hair, his eyes flickered down to his lips for a split second as he licked his. He gulped down.-"Lou..."-He said with a very soft and needy low voice.

Louis didn't hesitate to fill the gap between their lips. Finally tasting them on his. The sweet taste of heaven, the simplicity of the forbidden kiss. Their lips moving slowly over each other's, fitting perfectly like pieces of puzzle. Soft like petals, sweet like lollipop, loving sweet lips...Harry's hands tangled on Louis hair, gripping softly for a tighter hold of their bodies.

Louis let go of their lips,  to look at Harry's green darkened eyes, before bringing their lips together again, this time more passionate.

Harry could feel his butterflies try to escape like crazy, as his lips and tongue merged with the other's, getting a bit more of the taste of each other. Exploring the new found feeling the best they could.

Harry took ahold of his waist pulling him in closer to his lower body. He bit on his lower lip, earning a moan from Louis who buried both his hands on his hair, slowly shifting his weigh over Harry's body, he left the lips and trailed a trail of kisses down on his neck.

Sucking softly leaving visible rosy marks on it. He found a soft spot behind Harry's ear, and kissed it, and left a small mark, making Harry moan lowly as he gripped on his back tightly, nails gripping on his back with gentleness.

The rain outside got heavy and rough, and so did the passion that had filled both the boys. The drops hitting the widows hard enough to brake the silence and drown the moans and heavy breaths.

They where painfully turned on as they shared touches all around, kissing and marking, tracing details over each other's bodies.

The pleasure and the sinfulness that filled their heads now at it's peak. No words being spoken rather than just their names being whispered back and forth as both answers and questions at the same time.

Their thighs rested together, hands holding or touching the other's skin. Their lips swollen as they kissed on them for too long.

Their bodies refusing to leave the other's. Their minds refusing to come down from their high, enjoying this almost vivid dream, but it was real. It was there, it wasn't just a fantasy.

When they got too tired again, they rested wrapped on each other, pulling the sheets over their bodies. No words where spoken as they rested together, for a moment it felt too real to be true, like a whole future could depend on the next steps...but they where both scared of what the next step could bring, so they chose to rest first, and think about it when they crossed that bridge.

...

When they woke, again it was somewhere near noon. The already dim light having almost faded completely. Louis noticed that Harry was still in his arms, his eyes closed but still awake. Probably he woke up before him.

And that's when his mind went back to the kisses they shared, the touches, the whole make out...He panicked that Harry hadn't felt the same...he probably pushed him too far. He took the first step after all. He was responsible for all this.

Louis' heart started beating faster, and Harry who had his ear over it noticed that Louis finally woke up. He took a long shaky breath trying not to panic...what if Louis didn't like it, didn't enjoy it as much as he did?

"Louis."-Harry said looking up at the panicked face of his.

Louis didn't speak s work. What had he done! He's going to lose a 6-7 years long friendship to a rushed act. He liked Harry, hell he could give his life for him if he must, and losing him was the last thing he wanted.

"About what ha-..."-Harry started softly.

Louis stood up taking Harry's hands over his.-"I'm sorry..."

"You're...you're sorry?"-Harry said his happy eyes slowly losing their shine.

"Yes...I persuaded you to take it so far. Harry I'm sorry, never meant for it to go this way..."-Louis stated, still holding his hands tightly on his.

Harry wanted to cry over this. Or maybe curl up in a corner and eat ice cream for eternity. Louis didn't like it...he didn't like or want him that way, they had tried but Louis didn't feet it too.-"Oh."-His voice came more as a broken crack.

Louis' heart broke into millions of pieces as he saw Harry's face fall into a long expression, one he could not decipher.

"It's fine. I'll...I'll go have a shower."-Harry said and stood up from the bed, letting go of Louis' hands.-"It's all fine."

He took the note book and his clothes from besides the bed and left without even looking at Louis' face again.

Louis watched as Harry walked away. He sat there and let a few tears fall. He screwed this all up! Harry never wanted this this way, he pushed the boy to it. He was so stupid to actually believe that for even a second. And he cursed himself for having let himself work as his heart wanted. He cursed himself for letting his heart decide, and his mind for wanting to do it again. For not having kissed Harry again when he woke up, and told him they could figure this all out somehow, that they could make this work...but he panicked...he got scared...and he wasn't brave enough to take that step without knowing the outcome.

Louis...he might have ruined it all, but nothing could clean the fact that he was indeed...In love with him in all ways possible.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756 4 14
Harry is living with his best friend during their gap year and they just so happen to meet some new people around their age on a night out who are al...
235 10 2
It is the Christmas holidays, Harry's favourite time of the year. He is supposed to spend it working, reading his favourite French poetry and watchin...
400K 15.3K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
166K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...