Cuddle Weather // Larry

By BlindBirdy

Living in a flat together and the rainy weather of Manchester will bring two souls closer, in cravings of war... More

Trailer
The Cold Within
Cupcake
Sweaters
Hot Chocolate
Letters
Coffee Break
Stay In Bed
Spot Lights
Fireworks

Movie and Cats

2.5K 80 18
By BlindBirdy

...

Serendipity
/ˌsɛr(ə)nˈdɪpɪti/ (n)
-finding something, without looking for it.

-Aesthetic-

...

Harry rushed to finished the last painting of the last girl on his list. 30 paintings of girls and 3 paintings of boys, which he already knew whose where going to be but he had yet to start them, still waiting for the right inspiration to fill him properly and his muse to come alive...He smiled at the pretty portray and placed the canvases on the side, letting the painting dry in fresh Novembers air that came in from the wide open windows, one that he didn't bother to close, because the girl he was last painting was feeling 'too hot' around him.

Harry was used to girls obnoxiously trying to flirt with him. It wasn't his fault he was like a walking talented god, with long slender limbs that they didn't know where as clumsy as a pair of chopsticks, tall fit body and ravishing long curly hair that sat over hi shoulders like a showed of blissful curls, but he would make sure to let most of the girls understand that, these looks belong to one person in particular, and his hair could only be touched and praised by this person. He did so by slapping their hands away from his curls and putting distance between their flirty smiles and touchy hands. He did not tolerate harassment at his work space and he like to think of it as something he wouldn't wish to do to anyone so no one should be doing that to him. Louis breaks and bends most of these boundaries most of the time, and Harry allows himself to let him do so.

Such creature.

This person being a small older boy, with feathery soft hair and pretty blue eyes, with a body fit as a leather glove, and than his lips...oh those cherry lips. How much he wanted to taste them, fall into them and never leave again. Harry closed the sketch book. Caught himself sketching Louis' features again...He hated how his hands would automatically work their own mind and always draw the same things over and over again. Even in his sleep he'd be able to trace his portrait, do describe his detailed shapes. Louis was his endless muse, whenever he felt like inspiration was running dry his hands would find their way dragging the wooden pencil over a white sheet, correctly bringing those familiar features to life.

Louis' face and body held a wide space on his mind and took most of his memory, and he never fail to capture his details, like those small dimples on his back, or the long lashes he held gloriously over his petal like eye lids, or the crinkles that formed by his eyes when he genuinely smiled or was in a good mood, his pouty face when something went wrong with the drama course and the kids he so adores, or the discussed face when he saw an avocado in the kitchen just a few days ago. Fresh images of them.

All these details rushed through his eyes and lived on his head rent free. Like a autopilot machine that was highly obsessed with Louis inside his mind and would give the time of the day to praise him.

His phone buzzed. He immediately reached for it.

1 new message from Lou-Boo

Harry smiled widely as he opened the message.

"Netflix?"-He read on the screen.-"I'm boded!"

"On for it!"-He wrote quickly.

Another big laugh escaped his mouth. He adored this guy, and him being  needy all of a sudden was just giving him bigger hopes that Louis would one day think of him as more than just the younger kid he meet at a festival and opened his door to.

Harry packed his bag with the speed of lighting, he took his scarf and his jacket, not forgetting his cute yellow smily face umbrella. Greeting Sarah and Mitch on the way out and disappearing into the rainy nightfall.

...

Louis heard the door unlocked and a cheerful voice ring around the hallways. He smiled knowing who was coming, he could feel it on the vanilla scented room, mow mixing with the rain scent.

It wasn't long before a pair of freshly cold arms wrapped around him from behind making him shiver as he tried to get away from the grasp.-"Motherfuc-..."-Louis cursed and turned around.

Harry laughed as he passed a hand through his long hair, lazily trying to make them stay on place. Now sticking together wet by the rain. Than he noticed that Louis was holding a small cat on his arms.-"Mommy now?"-Harry said taking the cat away from Louis.-"She's my baby!"

Louis facepalmed and showed Harry the place next to him. Which Harry took gratefully.-"It is If you are willing to start a war with Ms.Tessa. She left it here for babysitting."

Harry huffed as he hugged the small kitten.-"I like her..."

"Of course you do."-Louis chuckled at the sight.-"So how was today?"

"It was great! Finished my 30th painting. And I can proudly say that will be it for working with those girls."-Harry said nuzzling near Louis with the kitten on his hand.-"What about you, sorry that I couldn't make it to the drama night."-He apologised again.

"It's fine, it wasn't a long one, just a short piece. Wouldn't want you too miss the big one after Christmas holdays tho."-Louis placed a hand on his thigh and reassured him.

Harry nodded.-"Never in a million years."

Louis smiled warmly, he picked up the open 1001 Arabian Nights book, marked the page and let it rest aside. He took the laptop from the table top and placed it in front of both of them.

"So what movie are we picking? 'Daisies' 1966 or 'The witches of Eastwick' 1987?"-Louis asked Harry with a smile.

"The witches of Eastwick!"-Harry said as he replaced his jumper with a fuzzy one, tossing the other over the armchair to dry near the fireplace.

Louis tried very hard to keep his eyes for himself but in the end did a terrible job out of it, his eyes drooling over the nice tanned body covered in small random patternless tattoos.

Harry found himself insecure under the intense gave of Louis, who was trying to be discreet. He wore it as quick as he could and sat back down on the couch, after taking some warmth from the lit fireplace, pulling his hair up in a man-bun with a blue hand-band.

Louis started the movie and sat next to Harry, their bodies quickly finding their way onto each other. After a week since Louis firstly suggested cuddles and snuggles, they had finally found comfortable ways to keep each other close and cosy.

This time Harry was the little spoon, and Louis was trying his best to be a good big spoon but his height just made it complicated as he almost slipped down the couch.

The cat was looking for attention, purring from the carpeted floor came around. Harry picked her up and placed it over both of them, trying not to cover the movie screen. Louis giggled as he also placed his hand on top of Harry's sending sparks through both their bodies. Each of the boys asking themselves...did the other one also feel this?

Louis tried not to move his head a lot, the position he was in was really close to Harry's face, and they could literally kiss if he turned his head around unexpectedly. Louis remembered the one time they accidentally kissed.

The panicked face of Harry's or the breath heavy on his chest. The kiss had been short but had managed to make both boys feel something at the time. Although they both burst into tears after it. Both apologising as their voices trembled. They never wanted their friendship to end because of a kiss, or for it to turn into an awkward one. Louis had been the first one to suggest they never bring it up again. Harry had agreed in seconds, wiping his eyes and sealing his lips close. He did keep his word, he never spoke of it from that day on.

Louis remembered the pained look on Harry's eyes...how he wished he could have just told him than...better than kept denying it for years. It just hurt them both so much...but yet again, here they where years later, grown up, matured, but the feelings...the feelings stood the same, but none of the boys wanted all this to go south. The same fear still relevant.

The movie was a good one. Louis agreed and so did Harry who after the ending it had his head under the blankets, resting his ear on Louis heart. Some stray curls peaking out of his bun. Louis tangled his fingers on the strings and played them softly with his fingertips. Softly trickling his neck.

Louis giggled as Harry started to trickle his tummy in return. Making Louis let the kitty go before going back to trickling the younger boy. Laughs filled the room as they fought for the yielding of the other, and soon the trickle war ended with Louis pinned down on the couch, panting and laughing loudly as Harry's slender fingers captured his skin and brushed over it like extremely soft feathers.

"There was a time I used to win the battles!"-Louis said surrendering.

"I don't remember such thing."-Harry chuckled.-"That time being..."

Louis rolled his eyes.-"Show some respect I'm older than ya'!"-He said and laid under Harry catching his breath.-"I'm bigger."

Harry gave him a narrowed dominating look, and if Louis' eyes didn't deceive him he saw a flash of mischief cross the green darkened eyes. Was it suddenly very hot inside this flat? The temperature of the room rising with the decreasing amount of the space between them. Did Harry just turn him on with just a look? He should really think of a new platonic label for their 'friendship' as things like this occurred even so often.

Louis moved his arms placing one on Harry's chest, the other hand around his neck. The position was compromising, but Louis liked how their bodies and limbs could just fit into each other's, and being so close and turned on...what do they kiss now? Where do they go from here.

Harry got extremely close, not braking eye contact with Louis under him, inch by inch they where being pulled in like magnets, but before their lips could come any closer, the cat jumped in between them, wanting the cuddles she was getting before she was casted out by Louis.

Harry giggled at the kitty, deep down thanking her for saving the day. He sat back down on the couch and cover himself and Louis with the blankets again, pretending they didn't almost kiss a a second ago. Louis in the other side stood there in shock. Eyes still wide and breath still hitching, the unfamiliar feeling inside his body turning into something unbearable.

He knew what was about to happen just a moment ago, if they didn't get interrupted, and a side of him wanted it to happen, and the other side was just warned him for broken hearts, because Harry didn't feel for hin...maybe Harry didn't actually mean to kiss him, maybe it was all just a mind game that his brain convinced him to believe, but he swore that for a brief second he saw all his future on those green sapphire eyes...He saw sparkles and stars wishing upon them. Maybe in another universe they could work it out. In another reality where he was brave enough to take this step and change the course of action.

Maybe...Maybe, was all they knew. And what they knew wasn't all that certain, and clear as they thought it would be.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
2.4K 98 17
Harry has a problem and his name is Louis! Well, actually he really likes this problem which causes him some more. The upcoming holiday may be the be...
1.7K 10 20
Harry starts uni studying photography and meets Niall when they become roommates. Harry keeps bumping into the same group of people around campus but...
166K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...