One Kiss [BoyxBoy]

By SweeDee

Hayward University is known to be the capital college consisting of homosexuals, bisexuals, and lesbians. Wit... More

One Kiss [BoyxBoy]
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELEVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER EIGHT

16.3K 533 332
By SweeDee

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Yooooo? Anybody in there?" Caroline knocked loudly at my door.

Both Fabian and I groaned, "I'll get it," Fabian muttered.

I shot my hand out and grabbed him. I mouth the words 'No' and shook my head.

He flopped back down on the bed and pulled me back into his chest.

"I know you're in there Theo!" Caroline shouted banging loudly.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Fabian chuckled and slipped his hand up my shirt, tracing the outlines of my abs with his fingers. I shivered in delight. He crawled on top of me, pushing me down on the bed. He started kissing my neck and teasing it just the way I like it. His hands explored my chest, rubbing and brushing his thumb against my nipples. A moan escaped my lips.

Shit.

"Ahh ha! I heard that Theo! Open up!"

Fabian laughed quietly. I slapped his chest as he continued kissing me.

I cleared my throat, "No one's here!" I replied in a high pitch girl voice.

Yeah she'll buy that...Not! I'm an idiot sometimes, naaaw make that all the time but who's keeping track?

Fabian rolled his eyes, "Idiot," he whispered. I glared at him.

"If you don't open the door I'm going to..to..tooo..tell your sister about you!"

I quickly shoved Fabian off me. She wouldn't? Would she?

I got up and leaped for the door, swinging it open.

I glared down at her, "You bitch. You wouldn't dare."

Caroline grinned and coughed, "Oh hey there Fabes. I hope I didn't interrupt anything," she teased.

"What do you want Kay?"

"Come to the beach with us!" she pouted her lips.

"And who are these 'us' you speak of?"

Fabian walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Daaaww you guys are seriously too cute!" She shrieked jumping up and down like a school girl.

"Kaaaayy," I whined.

"Oh right well pretty much everyone..so uh me, you, Fabes, Jamie, Mark, Henry, Claire, Susan, Ellie, Matt.." she continued to name off everyone using her fingers.

I flicked her forehead, "I get it," I muttered.

"We'll meet you guys downstairs," Fabian cut in. I shot him a glare.

She grinned and skipped away. I closed the door and leaned against it. "Looks like we're going to the beach," I groaned.

"It'll be fine Theo and besides I get to see you half naked," he smirked.

"Well if you didn't agree to go you could've seen me fully naked," I teased.

He groaned, "Damn. Is it too late to back out now?"

"Yup," I said popping the P.

"Fucking A!"

I chuckled and pecked his lips, "Come on."

***

I laid flat on my back with my shades on trying to soak up some sun when Fabian blocked the sunlight from me. I took off my sun glasses and propped myself up on my elbows to scowl at him but stopped dead in my tracks.

Daaaaaaaamn. My boyfriend is one sexy beast! I wanted to dip him in chocolate and smother him with heavenly whip cream all over his body then lick it off. Especially his you know.. now that I think would be an experience. Oh Lord, I'm one dirty dirty boy. I'm definitely going to hell.

I watched as Fabian took of his shirt. The sunlight dawn on him enhancing his already toned and tanned skin. It felt like I was watching him in slow motion as his shirt slowly came off, dropping it to the ground. He bent over and grabbed a water bottle. Opening it up he took one gulp then sprayed his body with the bottle of water. Pouring it over his head the water dropped and dripped down his face almost caressing it somehow. The water trickled down to his pecks and abs and to his low swim trunks and outlined his V shaped hip bone.

Could I get some popcorn please? Oh and maybe some Dr. Pepper too?

He shook his head to shake off all the excess water from his hair. His wet ashy brown hair laid flat against his forehead. He ran his hand up his forehead to remove the hair away and continued to run his hand fully through his hair, ruffling it up messily.

Uuuuhh I think my nose is bleeding.. Anyone got some tissue paper? I am in greatly need of some right now.. Ugh I'm going to faint.

Fabian caught me practically drooling over him. He smirked and winked at me blowing me a kiss. I narrowed my eyes and wiped my mouth.

Ewww I actually drooled!

My face was flushed from embarrassment. I quickly turned my gaze away from him. He totally did that on purpose. I sighed and was about to get up but I felt something..something hard. I looked down and yup..I got a hard on! Oh my God!

I covered myself with my shirt and tried to act natural. Fabian walked over to me and extended his hand out for me to take. I shook my head. No way in hell am I getting up with a boner.

"Come on Theo don't be a party pooper," he waved his hand in front if me which I gracefully slapped away.

I cleared my throat, "I am perfectly fine right here. Go have fun and I'll come join you in a bit," I waved him off dismissively.

"Is something wrong?" he asked bending down on one knee and placing the back if his hand on my forehead.

"Pshhh of course, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine," I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Then let's go!" he said pulling on my arm bringing me up.

Curse him and his freakishly strong self! I still held my shirt over my crotch as he kept dragging me towards the water.

"Fabbie," I whined as I dug both my feet into the sand trying to keep myself from going anywhere.

He glanced back at me and smirked, "Yeah?" I pouted and batted my lashed causing him to groaned. "I thought I told you to never do that again," he muttered.

I smiled internally but kept pouting my lips. I glanced around quickly and wiggled my finger for him to come closer. I leaned in to whisper in his ear, "I have a boner."

He raised both of his brows and snickered, "Seriously?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes and it's all because you pulled that stupid little stunt earlier!" I groaned.

He started laughing his ass off, "I'm sorry baby. I didn't know I had that much of an affect on you."

I scowled, "Shut up! You have to help me since you made me like this!" I whisper yelled pointing at my crotch that still had my shirt covering it. He chuckled whiling nodding his head and yanked my shirt away. "Hey!" I snapped. "Obviously I need that!"

"No you don't." He threw my shirt on the sand and picked me up making me straddle his hips. He carried me to the water. I shivered as the cold waves crashed against my body making me press myself tighter to him trying to keep anymore body heat from leaving me. He kept walking until we were far away from the rest of the people.

"Told you you don't need it," he said crashing his lips to mine. I groaned, I wanted him so bad right now.

We continued to kiss hard like our life depended on it. Nibbling on his bottom lip he opened it for me to slip my tongue in. I teased and playfully drew circles against his tongue massaging it and devouring him whole. I savoured the taste of him. Oh yummy..mint..

I began grinding hard on his already hard member making him groan each time I thrusted myself onto him. His hands made their way to my ass grabbing and squeezing them lightly. I tilted my head back loving the feel of his hands exploring my body.

"I want you so much right now," I mumbled onto his lips.

"I told you I want our first time to be special," he answered back.

I pouted, "Please please please Fabbie with a cherry on top," I gave him my best puppy dog eyes imaginable.

"God I hate when you do that! You know I can never say no to that," he whined.

"Then take me home baby," I said seductively biting his ear lobe. He tilted his head back and moaned softly.

"I hate you," he grumbled.

I grinned, "Love you too."

****

We sneaked off to one of the hidden trail near by. Only a few people knew of this place besides me but they hardly came here ever since a rumor spread around that some girl killed herself. Oh okay..way to spook yourself out there Theodore. Maybe we shouldn't have came here.. It was getting pretty dark out too..

I pressed myself against Fabian's body and squeezed his hand tightly. He tightened his grip around me. "Something the matter?" he asked concerned.

I cleared my throat, "Umm I change my mind."

"Really Theo? You're so fickle," he said amused.

"I'm serious Fabes. I just remembered a rumor that some girl killed herself here," I whispered looking around. I shuttered as I continued to think about it. Mother of pearls! Why do I do this to myself?

He barked out a laugh, "You don't believe that do you?" I gulped and nodded. "Aw don't worry baby, I'll protect you if anything happens," he cooed which earned him a slap in the face. He glared at me and rubbed his cheek.

A wolf howled out in the distance. I swallowed hard and jumped into his arms. He chuckled but held me closer to him.

"It's not funny Fabes. I heard that if a dog or wolf howls it means that it saw a you know.." I trailed off. The wolf howled again making me shiver. "We should go," I said shaking.

"Theo," Fabian teased, "are you scared of ghosts?"

I gaped at him with my mouth open and covered his mouth, "You're not suppose to speak of that when its dark out!" I scowled, "and yes I am deathly afraid so let's go home."

He laughed, "Oh come on Theo they don't exist."

I snapped at him, "And how do you know? Have you ever seen one?" I said crossing my arms and rubbing them. My eyes were alert of any sudden movement.

Yeah what can I say I'm a scaredy cat. But if I was in a scary movie I sure as hell would be the one to live you know why? Because I'm smart, yup. Unlike some people I don't go into a closet alone or a empty room alone or a abandoned house for crying out loud! I'd be the only smart one with common sense to not follow the idiots into that abandoned house. I'd leave their asses to rot and die! Was that too harsh? Naaawww..

"No I haven't thats because they don't exist Theo so quit being a baby. I thought you wanted to you know.." he pursed his lips.

"Even though you've never seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist! There are unexplainable things out there Fabbie!" I whined, "but anyway I change my mind," I quickly said, "Now let's go!" I grabbed his hand and made our way back to the beach.

I snapped my head towards a rustling sound in a bush. I froze and squeezed Fabian's hand. I heard him swallow hard and stood behind me holding onto my waist. I rolled my eyes, who's the scaredy cat now mister macho man..

The rustling of the bushes got louder and louder. I looked at Fabian who had the same expression masked on his face. The sound stopped all of a sudden. I stepped back into Fabian's chest and he held onto me tighter.

Oh my God! What if it's the one thing not to be named.

My eyes popped out of its socket at the thing jumped out of the bushes. I closed my eyes and screamed, shrieking like a little bitch and jumped into Fabian's arms. He too jumped and screamed..a lot less like a bitch than me of course. He closed his eyes and buried his face into my chest.

I think..I think I wetted my pants...

"AAAAAAAAHHHH! AAAAH! AH ! AH!" I shrieked like a girl.

I pray to the heavenly Lord that I didn't wet myself. How embarrassing would that be?

Fabian's strong arms let me go, I whimpered as his warmth left me. "Theo," he said flatly, "open your eyes."

Oh geez.. I so pissed my pants. How am I going to explain this to him.

I pursed my lips and shook my head vigorously covering my eyes with my hands.

"Just open them," he muttered prying my hands away.

"No! I don't want to see what shall not be named!"

"Oh you mean a ghost?"

"Fabian!" I shouted, I covered my ears with my hands.

"Ghost, ghost, ghost.." he continued to shout in my face.

"Stop! La la la la la la la," I kept repeated and singing loudly.

"It's a bunny!" he yelled.

"I don't care! Bunnies are scary!" I whined. "They're small and fluffy and just so adorable!"

"Theo..you're so weird," he sighed.

I peeked my eyes open, "Did you say bunny?"

He shook his head in amusement. My eyes drifted down to the white little bunny nibbling on the bush.

"Oh thank heavens!" I sighed in relief. "Stupid bunny," I muttered. "I hate them."

"You just said they were adorable.." he said flatly.

"Well after tonight not so much. Come on let's go." I said.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead, "You are the weirdest person I've ever met."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "And you," I poked my finger at his chest, "are just..you."

"Awesome comeback," he retorted.

I scoffed, "Whatever." I patted my crotch and butt checking to see if I did soak myself.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Checking to see if I pissed myself," I mumbled.

He laughed and patted my head, "Oh my poor baby, you're such a loser."

I scowled and swatted his hand away, turning my back on him and crossing my arms.

"I was kidding," he whined. He walked in front of me but I quickly turned away. He tried again but I continued to turn whenever he was in front of me.

"I was kidding baby don't be mad," he pouted his lips.

"Hmph. Sorry's not going to cut it you jerk," I muttered.

"Babe," he whined wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.

The rustling of bushes started again. I gulped and whispered, "Did you hear that?" Fabian nodded and turned his attention towards the bushes.

Footsteps were soon heard. My grip around Fabian got tighter as I pushed myself into him. Howling in the distance filled the air. I swallowed hard knowing what that meant. I braced myself for whatever was making noises near the bushes.

A head popped out of nowhere. I shrieked and screamed as the hideous creature stared at me with wide eyes.

"Oh my God Caroline! Why are you so ugly! I thought you were a gh-what shall not be named!"

"And you Theo..why are you such a bitch!" she scoffed. "You scream like one too. And excuse you but I'm the sexiest woman alive."

I scrunched up my noise, "If you mean in your dreams then sure.."

She rolled eyes, "What are you guys doing here anyways?" she asked curiously.

"Huh?" I replied looking away from her hard gaze.

"You really like making people repeat themselves huh?" Fabian said chuckling.

I pursed my lips, "It's just what I do," I replied shrugging. "What are YOU doing here Kay?"

"Looking for you two. There's a bonfire party starting at the beach so I was searching for you guys," she shrugged replying nonchalantly.

"Mm okay," I turned to Fabain, "want to go?"

He shrugged, "I guess."

I nodded and unwrapped myself from his embrace. I walked behind him and jumped on his back.

"Oomph," he breathed out. "You're heavy."

"This is your punishment for calling me a loser now carry me my slave!"

He chuckled, "Fine but only this one time."

Fabian followed Caroline back down the tail while giving me a piggy back ride. Caroline kept glancing back at us and giggling her scrawny ass off.

I rolled my eyes, "What's up your ass Kay? Wait no I can't say that because you have no ass!" She twisted around and glowered at me. I grinned widely and chuckled.

"Chill you two," Fabian cut in.

"Come on we don't have all night! Let's go get crunk!"

"I am not letting you get crunk. It'a either you get high or drunk.." Fabian said sternly.

"Oh come on Fabbie!"

"No Theo. I will not allow it," he snapped.

"Are you my boyfriend or my dad," I joked.

He wasn't having it, "Theo I'm serious. Together those two substances don't mix well and I don't want you to do anything stupid."

"Babe, I won't go all cray cray okay?"

"Theo," he warned.

I blew out a breath and rested my chin on him shoulder, "Fine."

"Gah you guys are just too cute that it makes me sick!" Caroline gagged.

"Shut up Kay! Go get yourself a girlfriend then come talk to me mkay?"

"Bitch," she muttered.

I snickered and leaned closer into Fabian. Mm he has one nice shoulder, it's so firm..I wonder if his ass is too. How sad, I haven't even checked his booty out before! What kind of boyfriend am I? Oh well, I'll find out soon enough!

As we neared the beach the huge fire came into view. Fabian continued to walk to the party with me clinging to his back. I sighed in content. I felt so safe and protected with him. He's like the yin to my yang, the sun to my moon..

"Fabbie," I whispered my hot breath in his ear, "why don't we skip this little party and have one of our own?"

He let out a shaky breath and shivered as my breath attacked his ear and neck. "Oh no..no no no. You got me the first time but you won't this time." He slid me to the ground and lifted my chin, "Besides, I want to make it special," he said huskily.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his hand away, "I'll just have to get you super drunk tonight then," I winked and spanked his ass. Ooh la la..it is firm. Theo likie!

I giggled and ran away making him scowl and chase after me. "Come back here!" he yelled after.

I twisted around and walked backwards, "If you want me then catch me," I teased.

He smirked and ran a hand through his hair. I just love when he does that, it's too sexy. I bit my bottom lip, damn my sexual frustration was getting the better of me.

He sprinted forward and tackled me to the ground, pinning me with my arms over my head. Leaning down, he sucked on my ear lobe and brushed his nose near the crook of my neck.

"You smell good," he said seductively.

"I always smell good, even when we have hot steamy sex," I replied huskily.

"You are a serious horn dog," he chuckled.

I groaned, "I can't help it! You're just too damn sexy for your own good!" I whined.

He laughed, "You're sexy yourself," he said watching me intently. His dreamy hazel pool of eyes twinkled as he smiled down at me.

I couldn't help but smile back. I've never been this happy with anyone in my life. Sure I've been in a few relationships here and there but they were never as good like this. Why was this different? Was it because Fabian was a guy? But what's the difference with loving a guy instead of a girl...love is love. You can't stop what your heart desires. You can try but you won't get very far.

I caressed my hand up his chest and to the back of his neck and pulled him down, kissing him hard.

"That's hot," a shadow overcame us, it sounded like Jamie.

We both turned our heads slightly to look at him. He grinned cheekily and nudged Mark who was grinning as well.

"Damn, I kind of want to give it a try," Jamie sighed. "Mark let's try it!"

"What the fuck?" Mark looked at him incredulously. "You're not serious are you?"

"I'm dead serious," he replied flatly.

"Oh hell no. You can find someone else for that," he rolled his eyes.

"Can't you two lovely people go bicker somewhere else. I'm trying to spend some quality time with my boyfriend here!" I snapped.

"Oh come on Theo, you and Fabes have been hanging out 24/7. Just chill with us for a few hours without making out for once," Jamie complained.

Fabian turned to me, "He has a point," he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay," I blew out.

Fabian gave me one quick kiss and got up, helping me us as well.

"Well?" I shrugged questioning.

"Well there's a small volleyball game going on over there," Mark pointed in the direction.

"Sounds good," Fabian said.

"Aights then let's go kick some ass!" Jamie fist pumped and skipped away.

****

The score was close. One more point and we win the match.

"Come guys one more point!" Caroline cheered us on. "You can do it!"

The opponent served the ball over the net.

"Got it!" Fabian called out.

"Set it up!" Mark shouted. Fabes nodded and set the ball towards his way.

Mark jumped up and spiked the ball over the net hard. Well I'll be damn, the white boy got some hops..

Our opponent dived for the ball, saving it just in time before it landed to the ground and up it went back over.

"All you Jamie!" I shouted.

"Shit," he breathed out. Bumping the ball. It went up but barely got over the net, I dived forward and hit it over.

The other team bumped it back up and spike it over. Fabian blocked the spike causing the ball to go back to them. They bumped the ball over; it was coming straight for me.

"Spike it Theo!" Mark shouted.

I sprinted up to the net, jumping up and spiking the ball back to the other side. And of course they hit it back. How long is this rally going to last, I just wanted to quit already. It's been a good half hour playing this team and I was pooped.

"Theo watch out!" Fabian called back snapping me out of my thoughts.

I blinked several times and set the ball up for Fabian. He jumped up and gave the ball a powerful hit, spinning the ball into a curve and forcing it over the net. The opponent dived for the ball but the powerful spike Fabian delivered zoomed passed them.

"Oooooohhhhh!" the audiences' voice boomed into a loud roar.

"Damn Fabes, you got one strong ass arm," Jamie complimented.

"Good game guys," Mark patted our backs.

I jumped on Fabian's back as we both fell to the ground. He chuckled. "Jesus Theo."

"That was seriously a nice hit," I said in awe.

"Thanks," he replied and brought my head down, crashing his lips to mine.

"Fabian Sparks?"

Fabian broke our kiss and turned his head to a group of three guys. We got up and dusted ourselves off.

"What the hell is this? I didn't know you're..gay," the guy said darkly.

Fabian swallowed hard and narrowed his eyes, "And what's it to you, Ken," he said dryly.

He shrugged, "Does your parents know?" he crossed his arms and smirked.

The aura this guy was giving off wasn't mixing well with me. Something was going to happen for sure. I gently pulled on Fabian's arm to tell him we should leave. He glanced at me and gave me a weak smile and nodded slightly.

He turned back to look at Ken, "No my parents don't know. If that's all you have to say then we'll be on our way. Nice to see you again, Ken," his words were laced with hatred and venom.

Ken chuckled, "Looks like I'm just going to have to change that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4K 18
when george's falls in love with his homophobic best friend named clay who just so happened to be the most popular person in their school... how will...
896 1 10
(Book 2 in THE PEACH-POUNDING PETERS OF PETERSON HALL series.) Welcome to Port Pelle College, where all the action starts and ends on the fourth flo...
12.8K 369 28
{COMPLETED} Alex can't believe his luck when John Laurens showed up at his school. He is instantly in love, and John grows to love himself to. But wh...
317K 10.8K 50
Follow Emery and Gracen on their rollercoaster of love after high school. Gracen is given a big opportunity, but is it worth it if it means life with...