HEART LIKE YOURS | H.POTTER

By Louis12342

Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly... More

INTRODUCTION
000
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATE ENDING
THE WEDDING
MEETING TEDDY
SAMANTHA AND JAMES POTTER
ALBUS POTTER
LILY POTTER
New Book
Coming Soon

001

5K 96 33
By Louis12342

PANIC ROOM-001

During breakfast the next morning, Diana sat at her house table with Hermione and her twin, who decided to join them. She pours some pumpkin juice into her empty glass as Ron and Harry slide down on each side of her.

"Morning, Harry, Ron," She smirked, slipping her juice. She watched as both boys grunted and shoveled a pile of food on their plates. "Rough morning, boys?"

Harry and Ron nodded, spooning pudding into their mouths. Hermione, Diana, and Sammy shared a look before shaking their heads.

Hermione suddenly stood up. "We need to get to class."

"But I'm hungry," Ron whined as Hermione grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of his seat. Diana did the same to Harry.

The five of them walked towards the North Tower where their class was held. Once there, they climbed up the ladder and seat in their seats. Diana sat between Harry and Ron while Sam moved towards his best friend, Kodaline Scaramander, the granddaughter of Newt Scamander. The sweet Hufflepuff whom Diana had the pleasure of meeting smiled at her twin as he sat down. The trio looked around for the Professor when a voice came from the shadows.

"Welcome," Professor Trelawney spoke. She was draped in a gauzy, spangled shawl. She was thin, large glasses magnified her blue eyes to several times their natural size. "How nice to see you in the physical world at last."

She moved farther into the firelight. "Sit, my children, sit. Welcome to Divination. My name is Professor Trelawney. You may not have seen me before. I find that descending too often into the hustle and bustle of the main school clouds my inner eye. I must warn you at the outset that if you do not have the Sight, there is very little I will be able to teach you. Books can take you only so far in this field..."

Diana was the only one to notice that Hermione had joined them. She watched as Hermione tucked her time-turner in her robes and shook her head at the teacher. Hermione scoffed. "That's a bunch of rubbish!"

Harry and Ron jumped, turning to see Hermione flipping through her book. Both had a look of bewilderment on their faces. "Where'd you come from?" Ron asked, staring at the girl.

"Me? I've been here the whole time." Hermione replied, not looking up from her book.

Diana snickered, nodding when her boys glanced at her and confirmed what her best friend had said. Both boys looked unsure for a second before they shrugged their shoulders as Trelawney's voice rang out.

"You, boy! Is your grandmother well?" Trelawney asked, pointing at a startled Neville.

"I-I think so?"

Trelawney hummed. "I wouldn't be so sure of that."

Neville's eyes widen, watching the teacher walk away and heads toward Parvati, who sits at the table next to the trio. "By the way, dear. Beware a red-haired man."

Parvati snapped her head towards the only redhead in the room with an uncomfortable look and shifted away from him. Diana pressed her lips together holding back a laugh that threatened to escape and looked into Hermione's teacup. After they had drunk some tea, the class had to study the dregs that were left in the cup. Her hair slowly turned to deep blue as she tried reading the teacup's leaves.

"Dia? Are you okay? Your hair is blue." Harry whispered as he leaned toward the blue-headed girl.

Diana nodded, glancing at Harry. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just can't read the tea leaves."

Harry reached out his hand, brushing a strand of blue hair out of her face making the girl blush madly which caused her hair to change to a darker shade of pink.

Harry pulled his hand back with a small smile. "Keep trying. I can't read yours either."

Trelawney walked over to the four of them and held out her hand, reaching for Diana's teacup that Harry was holding.

"Ah...extraordinary....the sun..." She looked up at Diana with big blue eyes sparkling. "Great happiness for you, young child."

She handed back the cup to Harry before taking his own in her hands. A horrified gasp startled everyone causing them all to look at the horrified teacher. Trelawney dropped Harry's teacup causing it to shatter on the floor.

"My dear boy...my poor dear...no...it is kinder not to say...no don't ask me!"

"What is it, Professor?" Kodaline asked, scared for her best friend's friend.

"You, my dear boy," Trelawney says, dramatically. "You have... the Grim!"

"The what?" Harry asked, confused.

"The grim, my dear. The Grim!" Cried Trelawney. "The giant, spectral dog that haunts churchyards! My dear boy, it is an omen worst omen of death!"

The class erupted with noise, Diana stared down into her own cup at the Sun omen. Harry looked over at her and noticed her violet locks. He placed a hand on her shoulder making her look up at him.

"It's alright, Dia. I'm going to be fine." Harry tried reassuring her. He watched as her hair slowly faded back to blonde but had a hint of violet tint to it. A frown was glued to his lips.

***

The six of them walked down the hill toward Hagrid's hut, Diana walked beside Harry while Hermione and Ron were a little ahead of them. Sam and Koda were behind them.

"Death omens. Honestly, if you ask me, Divination's very wooly discipline. Now, Ancient Runes. That's a fascinating subject." Hermione ranted in disgust.

Ron frowned. "Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking this term?"

Hermione shrugged as they got to the hut. "A fair few."

"Hang on, Ancient Runes is the same time as Divination. You'd have to be in two classes at once!" Ron exclaimed.

Hermione huffed with a little sass. "Don't be silly. How could anyone be in two classes at once?" She mocked Trelawney. "Broaden your minds."

Diana snorted, shaking her head. Her hair finally turned back to blonde which made Harry let a small smile grow on his lips. He didn't want the younger girl to worry about him, so seeing her hair fade to her beautiful blonde made him happy.

"C'mon now, get a move on! Got a real treat for yeh. Great lesson comin' up. Follow me." Hagrid's voice boomed. They followed him into a large space. "Gather 'round. Find yerself a spot. That's it. Not, fir' thing yeh'll want ter do is open yer books—"

Hagrid was cut off by Neville who let out a yelp as he was attacked by his book. Everyone laughed and pointed at him as Sammy and Kodaline rushed over and helped the poor boy. Koda grabbed the book and stroked the spine making the book calm down.

"Good job, Koda! Now, me want yer all ter do the same. Stroke the spine." Hagrid beamed at the young Hufflepuff. Sammy helped Neville up, his robes were ripped and his hair was a mess.

"Thanks, Koda, Sam," Neville said, taking back his book.

The pair smiled at the boy as Koda spoke. "No problem, Nev," she gave him a side hug making the boy blush.

"God, this place had gone to the dogs. Wait until my father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes." The voice of Draco Malfoy echoed through the open air.

The group of seven turned towards the boy and saw he was leaning against a tree, a green apple in his hand with a smug look on his face.

"Shut up, Malfoy!" Harry said, confidently.

Draco and his goons let out an "ooh", wiggling their fingers, mockingly. Draco and Harry walked towards each other. Both boys torment each other before the platinum blonde points behind the raven-haired boy and mock a scared face.

"Dementor, Dementor!"

Everyone shot around in fear as Diana's turned violet as fear flooded her body. Draco and his goons put their hoods up and again "oohed". Diana grabbed Harry's arm, pulling him from her cousin.

"Here we are! Beau'iful, isn't he?" Hagrid's voice boomed. He had gone to get the creature. He held a rope that led to a horse—an eagle—a creature.

Kodaline squealed excitedly. "Oh, my god. He's beautiful!"

"Hagrid, what exactly is that?" Ron asked, tilting his head slightly.

Hagrid threw a dead ferret at the creature while Kodaline couldn't hold back her excitement and stepped closer. "It's a Hippogriff! My grandfather told me all about them."

Hagrid gave a smile at Koda. "Very good, Koda! 10 points to Hufflepuff! Now, firs' thing yeh gotta know is they're proud. Easily offended, Hippogriffs are. Don't insult one, 'cause it migh' be the las' thing yeh do. Right then, who wants ter come an' say hello?"

Kodaline was the only one to step forward with a grin on her face as the rest of the students stepped back. She was excited to tell her grandfather that she had ridden a Hippogriff.

"Good on ya' Harry, Koda!"

The dark-haired girl looked behind her and saw Harry standing beside her, the boy looked surprised like he didn't know that he was going to be picked. She gave him a shy smile before looking back at Hagrid. Don't get her wrong, Harry was very handsome but she had her eyes on someone else. Both teens slowly walked closer to Buckbeck as they bowed at the Hippogriff before jumping when r Harry stepped on a stick which startled the poor bird-like creature.

"Back off, Koda, Harry. Back off!" Hagrid warned them both.

Diana slipped her hand into her twin's causing faint tendrils of scarlet and silver to come up their hands and circle around their arms. Their magic seemed to react with each other as Neville was staring anxiously at Koda. Kodaline and Harry didn't give up though, they continued to bow and make eye contact with the creature until Buckbeck calmed down. Bucky suddenly bowed back making Hagrid grin.

"Well done, Koda, Harry!" Hagrid said, elastic. "Right- yeh both can touch him! Pat his beck, go on!"

Kodaline moved first, approaching Buckbeck, and kept her hand out steady as her grandfather once told her. She touched his beck, petting the hippogriff softly before she turned towards Harry and motioned him to come over. The class clapped loudly, except for Malfoy and his goons. "Well done, Koda, Harry! Well done! I reckon he might let yeh rid him!"

Koda grinned, excitedly as Harry snapped his head up at Hagrid and said. "What?"

"On yeh both go, just behind the wing joint," Hagrid said lifting Koda on first and then Harry. "An' mind yeh don't pull any of his features out, he won' like that."

Harry was still protesting as Hagrid slapped Buckbeck causing the hippogriff to squawk and run forward flying into the air. Diana waited with a worried face as silence filled the air and the bird-like creature, Harry, and Koda disappeared into the trees. Her hand gripped tightly on her twin's, who tried desperately to get his hand free.

"Annie, you're crushing my hand," Sammy said making Diana let go. He rubbed his hand as Diana said 'sorry' and watched the shy. A moment later, she spotted Buckbeck, who flew towards the ground. The hippogriff landed as Hagrid helped Kodaline and Harry off.

"Great both of yeh! Just wonderful! Twenty points to Hufflepuff and Gryffindor for that, eh!"

They both smiled as Hagrid talked quitely to them. Diana let out a breath she was holding in as her cousin sauntered up to Bucky and spoke confidently.

"If Saint Potter and Scamander here can do it? Then so can I. You're not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute."

Diana's eyes widened as Hagrid yelled. "Malfoy, no!"

Buckbeck suddenly rose on his hind legs and came down, hitting Draco's arm. Draco dramatically dropped to the ground and let out a loud cry. "It's killed me! It's killed me!"

Hermione exclaimed. "Hagrid, he's got to be taken to the hospital wing."

Hagrid picked up Draco as he addressed the rest of the class.
"Class dismissed."

***

"Listen to that idiot," Ron said as they watched Draco and his goons fuss over him at breakfast the next morning. "He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?"

Harry nodded while smiling over at Diana who was writing the first part of his essay. "At least Hagrid didn't get fired." She handed back his essay. "Thanks, Dia."

She nodded as Hermione sighed. "Yes. But I hear Draco's father's furious. We haven't heard the end of this."

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" Seamus exclaimed loudly, slamming the Daily Prophet on the table. The Gryffindor table all huddled around the newspaper and Ron spoke.

"Who?"

No one didn't answer as the picture of Sirius Black moved on the newspaper. Diana stared at the moving picture of her father, guilt filled her causing her hair to turn into a dark shade of grey. A new color. Ron noticed the color as well as Harry but both boys didn't say anything.

"Dufftown? That's not far from here." Hermione said, leaning over the table to see the paper closer.

Neville spoke next, his voice shaking. "You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?"

Diana hated the feeling she got when Neville said that. She felt as if it was her fault that her father scared Neville.

"With the Dementors at every entrance?" Dean Thomas added.

"Dementors? He's already slipped by them once, hasn't he? Who's to say he can't do it again?" Seamus said.

Diana saw a flicker of fear in everyone's eyes as she slowly backed away from the table making her friends look at her.

"Ana?" Ron asked, reaching out for his sister. Fred and George stood up, reaching out for their little sister too, but only for her to step out of their reach.

"Diana, love?" Fred said, watching his younger sister stare at the ground. Diana looked up at everyone, tears peeking from her blue eyes.

"It's my fault that you're all scared of Sirius Black," Diana spoke, her throat closing up.

Harry suddenly climbed over the table, reaching out for the girl, but she backed up again. "Diana, this isn't your fault. Sirius Black escaping isn't your fault." He told her firmly.

Before anyone else could say anything, Diana ran out of the Great Hall choking back a sob that was in her throat. Two emotions flooded her as she ran towards her common room before she slammed into a hard chest and a pair of arms grabbed a hold of her shoulders steadying her.

"Miss Black? Are you alright?" The person asked with concern.

Diana looked up at the person and saw it was Professor Lupin. She blushed in embarrassment as she wiped her tears away. "Yes, I-I'm fine."

Lupin eyed her blue and grey hair with a look that she couldn't decipher. "I know that you're not fine, Miss Black," Diana tilted her head  in confusion. "Come with me. Your mother, Joanna, was my best friend in school. I was there when she had both you and Samual. She would write to me about your ability. Your Metamorphmagus. How are you feeling, Miss Black?"

The teacher and student walked into his classroom, Diana looked down at her feet."Guilty, sad..."

Lupin smiled sadly. "Grey must mean guilt. Why are you feeling that way, Miss Black?"

"Ana, please call me Ana." She mumbled making Lupin nod. "I feel this way because it's my fault that Sirius Black scares my friends. The reason he escaped."

Lupin stared at Diana for a second before speaking. "Ana, the reason Sirius Black escaped is still...non-known. And it is not your fault, whatsoever." Lupin kneeled down to her height. "Diana, you don't need to feel this way, everyone is scared of something. More people than others."

Diana threw herself into Lupin's arms, wrapping her arms around his neck as she buried her face in his robes and muttered. "Thank you. Thank you, Professor Lupin."

Lupin was stunned for a moment before a smile grew on his lips. He wrapped his arms around Diana, watching as her hair faded back to blonde. Blonde like her mother's.

She pulled back and smiled. "Thanks, Professor Lupin, for making me feel better."

Lupin smiled. "Anything for you, Ana."

***
Dark grey means guilt and Dark pink means embarrassment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 3.3K 30
|first book of the eloise series!| *COMPLETED* "Dear Eloise, have you always been this breathtaking?" "You're such a suck up, Weasley." |TW: discu...
15K 241 64
"๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š...
9.4M 290K 75
โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) โ ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
17.8K 409 38
โ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹?โž ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹. โ๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ, ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—...