Barden's angel (Greg Gorenc x...

By Jasminesalvage

Jean Mitchell (Beca's younger sister) Attended barden university a year before becca did to become a ballerin... More

02 | Aca-initiation

01 | barden University

10 1 0
By Jasminesalvage

(A/n: that's jean ^^)

Jean sat in the clean cut grass.
Her back leaning against a tree as she began to sketch the scenery in front of her.

After a few hours, she looked at the time and saw that it already was 5:26.

She  decided it was time to go back to her dorm since the ballet competition was tomorrow.

When she arrived at her dorm she saw her roomate peacefully sleeping.

So she did everything as quiet as she can. Like change her clothes do her night routine.

She decided to sleep after watching an 1 hour movie with headphones so she won't disturb her roomates peaceful slumber.

   ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jean woke up at the sound of her clock.

She began to get ready for her ballet rehearsal at the studio.

She wore a black thigh-length dress and white stocking.

She put on a grey hoodie and styled her hair into a neat bun and made her way to the studio.

"Alright listen up!" Her couch yelled at her and her fellow ballerina who were standing in a straight line.

"The ballet competition is near! You have to do all your best!" She yelled as the her couch paced back and forth in front of her students.

"Including in this practice starting today!" She added eaening a whine from everyone except jean.

"Jean, You have a solo called 'cry' alright? Rest of you will have a  group dance." She said.

"Congratulations jean"
"Congrats gigi"
"Congrats jinny"

Her teamates said as tbey made their way towards their bags to grab their point shoes.

(Another an: the ballet thing is like aldc so yeah go with it if you don't like it i will not stop you from leaving, Doors open you can just walk away rn"

"Com'n guys it's not like it's something new." Stacy said crossing her arms.

"Pardon me?" Jean said with a furrowed brows.

"I mean- it's always you. You always get the lead solo." Stacie said sitting down beside her.

"That's not true... tess got a solo last week." Jean said as she laced her point shoes.

"But that's tess... not me" stacie muttered the last part looking down at her feet.

"That's because Coach is scared that you're gonna do a pole dance in the middle of your solo." Millie laughed at her words as she broke her new point shoes.

We all laughed and continued on what we were doing.

♡♡♡♡♡

》Next day 《

"Beca!" Jean said as she indulged her sister into a hug.

Jean wore a white sundress that stopped on her knee with a matching white short heeled heels.

Her father laughed at jean's love towards her sister.

They were in beca's new dorm.

"Hey, How are you?" Beca asked not letting go of the hug. Jean can feel beca's grin on ther crook of her neck.

"I'm good how about you?" Jean pulled away from the hug.

"I'm geaA- Wow" beca said as she saw her sisters thin body.

"You're so hot, can i date you?" Beca joked with her arms still on jean's shoulder.

Jean playfully pushed beca with a smile on her lips.

Beca smirked at her little sister as their father laughed.

"So how's step-monster?" Beca asked turning her gaze to her dad getting a glare in return before speaking.

"She's fine she ju-"

"I don't actually care" beca said putting her bag down on the cold wooden floor.

"Beca" jean glared at beca.

"What? Oh come on jean, we both know she's evil." Making me laugh, making dad glare at me, making me stop laughing.

I cleared my throat and looked at beca.

"Anyways enjoy barden, you're gonna love it here" jean said.

"Bye dad" she said as she kissed his dads cheeks.

"Bye beca" she hugged her sister and kissed her cheek as well making beca wipe her cheeks and look at her in disgust "gross" beca joked.

Jean playfully rolled her eyes and started walking away.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Alwright everybody listen up!" The ballet couch said (aka Ms. Abby) as she clapped her hands to get her students attention.

"We only have two and a half hour to practice since this treble b!tches asked if they could rehearse here due to 'we're afraid the bella's are gonna copy our solo'-" she kept talking but jean stopped focusing on her because of the whisper beside her.

"Where's stacie?" Tess whispered in jean's ear.

Jean shrugged at tess making tess roll her eyes.

Tess then raised her right hand making coach abby look at tess.

"Tess?" She gestured for tess to go on.

"Where's stacie?" Abby sighed and put both of her hands on her hips.

"Stacie, i'm afraid... Quit" Making all of us stand up in shock.

"WHAT?!" They all yelled in unison.
"PARDON ME?" Jean yelled as well.

"Oh you didn't hear? Stacie quit" she said leaning forward.

"Now go on practice we only got... 2 hours and a few minutes left." Abby said making us all sigh and began to get rehearse.

-----

It was 5:46pm 23 minutes left before the trebles turn to rehearse.

"Jean you're turn i wanna see that solo. Think of this as the regionals put all your best to it." Abby said at the sofa she sat on in the corner of the studio infront of the mirror beside the speaker.

Jean began to get ready as her fellow studenta sat in front of her to watch her.

(That's her solo hehe i just liked it i dunno why.)

As jean finished her performing her solo they heard the door shut.

They all looked at it, abby furrowed her brows and motion tess to check it out.

After a minute tess came back looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"So what was it?" Abby asked  making tess's smirk drop and look at her.

"It was the the wind, nothing outside." She said.

Abby didn't believe it but brushed it off.

♡meanwhile at beca♡

"

I didn't know you had a song prepared so-" beca said walking on the stage.

" oh that's alright, sing anything you want." Chloe said as becca sat down on the cold ground of the stage infront of the judges.

Chloe happily looked at beca while aubrey had a furrowed brow.

Beca gestured for the cup full of pen.

"Oh sure" chloe muttered as she gestured for beca to go on.

Beca slipped all the on the table and put the cup upside down.

Beca sighed and started to clap her hand at the same time as hitting the cup.

I got my ticket for the long way 'round
Two bottle o' whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leavin' tomorrow, what do you say?

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

Chloe smiled at beca while aubrey frowned at her.

♤back to jeans the pants♤

Jean still wore a black thign length dress with a white stockings.

After practice it was currently 5:51pm when we got dismissed off the studio it was 18 min before the trebles turn but we decided to clean up before they got there.

Jean wore a grey jacket that was zipped halway with a pair of black boots over her stockings and dress.

She had her hair down from the bun when she began walking out of the studio with a pair of headset in her ears listening to music vibing with it.

She stopped walking when she felt a pair of hands took one of her headset off her ear and put it on their own.

Jean look beside her to see a blonde man. She turned around her body facing him.

"Didn't your parents tell you that it's rude to borrow stuff without their permission." Jean said glaring at the man as she crossed her hands.

"Didn't your parents tell you it's dangerous for a lady to walk alone at night." The blonde raised his eyebrows at her.

"Yes they did" she said as she took her headset piece off his ear.

"And they also told me to not talk to strangers who appear out of nowhere and take peoples headsets.

"Well if i introduce myself i wouldn't be a stranger would i?" He smirked.

"I suppose not." She glared at the man.

"My name is greg gorenc i'm a member of the treblemakers." He said as he took one of his hands out and placed it infront of jean.

"Yeah i can tell" jean said examining his jacket before looking at him, then at his hands before uncrossing her arms and shook the guys hand.

"Jean" she said looking beside her as if it was interesting.

Greg smiled happily and kept shooking her hands.

Greg thought that her hands was soft in his.

"Well... nice to meet you jean." Greg smiled at her making jean look at him and smile before pulling her hands away.

"I gotta go home. Nice to meet you." Jean said as she started running away waving at him.

"WAIT! I DIDN'T GET YOUr number" he muttered the last as he saw that she was nowhere in sight.

Greg sighed and walked towards the studio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 42.2K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
94.8K 5.2K 36
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...