Free Little Crow| Haikyuu!! x...

By midget_2003

[discontinued] ᵂʰᵒ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃⁿᵍʳʸ ˢᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ? ʸᵉᵗ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵇᵉ ˢᵒ ᶜᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳ? "ℂ... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six

Four

741 21 6
By midget_2003

"Y/nnnnn!" Kageyama towards the little girl embracing her into his huge arms. "Where was you? Ive been so worried"

The small girl let go of the warm embrace " i went to the toilet but i got lost on my way back... but these two helped me out" she pointed out towards oikawa and iwa-chan. He lifted his head up and gave them two a death glare that could kill anyone. Full of suspicion he looked back at her "did they do anything to you?"

Oikawa threw his hands in the air in defence "no no no of course not...im not into small kids" he smirked

Shrugging it away, the two siblings made their way towards their table while holding hands, making sure to let y/n know to stay away from the two as he went to grab a plate of food. "Hmpf, y/n..make swure you eat a lot of fwood" the short libero mumbled as he stuffed more food into his mouth. Y/n simply gave him a disgusted look "you shouldnt be talking with your mouth full you could choke like onii-chan did when he was eating a banana" she pointed towards him. To everyone's surprise you could see the one and only salty tsukishima giggling at her comment.

Just in time for kageyama to witness the scene, he walked up and slapped the back of her head. " baka how many times do i need to tell you to stop pointing at people? When will you ever learn" "..owww gomen onii-chan" looking down at the plate of food while rubbing her throbbing head.

Everyone was eating in silence until someone decided to break the silent.

" DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS" y/n spoke each time she took a bite of her food. ( rengoku vibes)

-small time skip brought to you by my laziness-

The meal was delicious, of course hinata and nishinoya had to start a fight over the last piece of food until y/n sneaked up and stole the last piece and shoved it in her small mouth.

The managers began to clean the area, while everyone else went their separate ways for the evening.

Of course nishinoya kept his promise to y/n so the two held hands as they were in search for an empty gym. Y/n was skipping, with a huge grin on her face as she simply couldnt control her excitement. This is the day she will be able to start learning new tricks and how to be a real volleyballer.

For those who dont know, out little y/n asked her brothers former team player to teach her his signature move, also known as the 'rolling thunder'.

Once they entered the gym, the midget boy went to grab the ball and asked y/n to serve him. After all its only fair for him to demonstrate it before she even learns it. He finally did it, and began to explain to her how to dive and how to always keep your eyes on the ball. The little girl nodded as she began to engrave his words in her brain.

"Now little one, its your time to shine! Show me what you got" he told her as they switched their potions.

He spiked the ball for her, eyeing the ball, she began to run towards it, remembering his words. Y/n then dived at an immaculate speed and perfectly received it, not forgetting to scream 'ROLLING THUNDERRRR'. Okay maybe it wasnt as perfect as to nishinoya's, however for a small girl it was oretty amazing, even the boy was shocked.

"Here we go you did it! Now all you need is to practice and you will become a pro in no time" he praised her as he knelt down, patting her head.

After an hour and a half of sweaty training, both y/n and nishinoya decided to call it a day. As they made their ways to their rooms, they crossed paths with kuroo who asked if their up for a game of truth or dare. Of course the two looked at eachothers with a smile, and quickly followed the tall boy.

"Hey hey heyy" bokuto shouted, as he noticed the two enter the room.

"Y-y/n? Why are you here isnt it past your bed time" sugawara asked as she sat down next to him. " i dont know mom is it?" Sugawara pouted as the room filled with giggles. " i came to play with you guys" she giggled as she began to scratch her head. "Yoshhh lets begin this game then shall we"

Everyone got into a circle, and kuroo being the hoast of the game he got to spin the bottle first.

Its been about 4 rounds by now lev spun the bottle and it landed on y/n. " alright little one, truth or dare?"

"Mhmm... TRUTH!"

"Alright then, who do you like the most in this room? It cant be your brother" he mentioned. "I dont know..i like everyone here" looking down at the floor so she could think.

" if it cant be onii-chan, cant be everyone, it would either be pudding hair, owl man or nishinoya" she looked down.

"ARRRGGHH Y/n... you broke my heart" tanaka shouted sarcastically as he clenched his fist over his heart, which earned a small giggle from the girl.

Its finally y/n turn to spin the bottle, and when she did it landed on one of her favourite gamer boys. "Kenma! Truth or dareeee" she tried to soeak in a spooky voice.

He looked up from his switch "dare" and then continued to play the game.

Beging annoyed that he didnt pay attention to her, she smirked as she had the perfect dare for him. " i dare you to let me play on your nintendo switch for the rest of the game"

His eyes jolted wide open to those words, irks mark growing " No this is my baby you cant have it" he protected the switch for its dear life. "But you have to a dare is a dareeeeeeeee" She began to pull his nintendo from him.

".....kenma just give it to her...she wont break it" kuroo spoke.

If the nintendo switch was a human being, it would of felt like its body was stretched apart. The two were holding onto the switch for their dear lifes, pulling it back and forth, kenma looking as if hes about to burst into tears. "...mineeee"

His little emotional breakdown with the loss of his one and only true love, kuroo slapped his head "listen give up, you will get it back soon"
"..fine"

After a few more rounds everyone voted that its time for bed as tomorrows a new day and everyone needs as much energy as they can get. Of course y/n kept her promise and gave back kenma his precious switch and followed her brother and his friends to their rooms. She felt too tired for a bath, so she simply brushed her hair and put on her favourite dinosaur onesie and fell asleep the second her body collided with the futon.

-time skip brought to you by me being too tired at the hospital-

"Shhh your going to wake them up baka"
"But they look so cute"
Y/n scrunched her nose as a bright flash hit her eyes, and snapping noises filled the silent room. She was getting irritated.

Little did she know the real reason why they were taking pictures. Its because her futon was next ti tsukishima's and then two were cuddled up as if hes the dinosaurs father, and shes the dinosaurs daughter. Her legs were on top of his chest, and she was drooling all over his cheek.

However the noise  didnt stop.

You see, our little y/n here gets very moody when people wake her up, as she needs a good nights rest. So by this flashing and noises, she was getting annoyed and only one thing to do.

She innocently stood up and punched tanaka who was the loudest in his private area, making him groan in pain. After she jumped back into her bed and fell back asleep as if nothing ever happened.

"Y...y/n...my goddess... im sorry" he groaned in pain as he fell onto his knees.

"Mhmm... wheres my dinosaur" tsukishima mumbled in his sleep, making some of the boys giggle.

For the rest of the week its been the same, training for hours, cleaning up, eating, getting lost in the building, arguments, running away from kageyama, meeting new people, but most of all creating new memories that will last our little y/n a life time.

Although this small adventure has ended, a new onces about to begin.

-bonus scene-
It was unfortunate the last day at the training camp, and after an intense hard practice the boys have been surprised to a bbq!

All different kinds of meats on the grills, juices spilling out of the cooked meats, a huge variety vegetables and fruits.

Everyone was talking amongs  themselfs, then y/n saw kuroo talking to someone, however she couldnt pinpoint who thought. Seeing bokuto she waved at him " hey hey heyy" swinging her arms in the air.

"Hey little onee want some food?" He asked as he selected a few pieces of meat put it in her mouth.
"Mhmp delicous..i want more"

"Mhm i have an idea follow me" he spoke, as the two began to quietly sneak up on kuroo who was grilling some delicious food.

Without a warning, y/n and bokuto jumped out of their hiding places and picked up the meat from the grill, showing the hot food into their mouths and burning it durning the process and running away.

" TEMMEEEE" kuroo began to scream as the two began to run away in search for their next victim.

———————————————-
A/n: het hey heyy! Sorry for the late update, ive been slammed with lots of college work, and including work i hardly had anytime. I know its a shit excuse, but i had to go hospital today and the waiting time was 4 hours so i finally decided to write and upload this new chapter.

I promise the next chapter will be up for sunday/ monday. Stay safe and stay healthy byee <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 31.7K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
786K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
912K 34.8K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

93.6K 2.2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...