Essence | Chris Evans (BWWM)...

By bratzbxtch

Y/N is an confident Nigerian-American business woman in the makeup industry. She's known for being a strong m... More

𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Hi.

9.

3.6K 179 17
By bratzbxtch

Chris🦋
I was scrolling through my phone when I came across a video Y/N posted.

"I wanted to come here and let everyone know that Chris and I have nothing going on. Now get out of my comments." She said laughing a little bit. "But honestly to everyone who's been so invested and wants to know what's going on, Chris and I are friends. That's it, so leave it alone. Please and thank you." She said before ending her video.

I went to the comments to see many people making valid points about the situation.

"Yall were hyping her up and calling her a Queen until she started talking to your fav, now she's too dark and ugly. You trolls are sick in the head to think you can judge her character and ignore the fact that she has feelings simply cause she should be use to the spotlight. Leave this woman alone and let her live her life." I read.

I tried calling and texting her but she ignored me. I called Scarlett and she answered on the third ring. "Hey Scarlett, have you heard from Y/N at all?" I asked her.

"I haven't heard from her but I talked to her sister. Based on what her sister is saying she's been locked up in her room all day." She said.

I sighed feeling bad. "This is all my fault."

"No it's not Chris. Y/N likes you, she really does. She just has a fear of what your fans will say and do if she were to take the next step into your relationship. Not only that but people keep shipping us which might also scare her." She explained.

I tucked my lip. "Things just got a lot harder then."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I like Y/N a lot but now my fans scared her away. I won't be surprised if she stops talking to me." I said honestly.

Y/N🦋
I had been locked up in my room all day. It got to the point where I canceled my hair appointment. I've ignored all phone calls and text messages so I could be alone with my thoughts.

I know my mom and sister were here cause I could smell the food. I sat up in my bed and looked at myself from the full body mirror in the corner. "Damn I look a mess." I said to myself.

I picked up my phone to see missed calls and messages. One particular name stood out.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 Hey are you alright? I saw your video.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 I'm sorry for all of this. You did nothing wrong.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 Call me if you need anything.

I chose not to respond because I didn't know what to say. I felt like our 'relationship' was in a tough spot now. If we were to take the next step, there's no telling which reaction we'd get from his fans.

I finally got up, showering and washing my face before putting on something comfortable.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs. When I reached the bottom, I could hear my mom talking. I cleared my throat making my presence known.

They both turned around and my mom quickly came and hugged me. "Bawo ni o ṣe rilara?" How are you feeling?

"I'm ok mom. I am hungry  though." I told her giggling.

She smiled. "I made some jollof rice and suya."

My mouth watered just at the thought. I made myself a plate pretty quick before sitting in the living room with Melody and my mom. "These came for you earlier." Melody said pointing to some red roses. There was an envelope on top. I opened it to see a note.

I know you're having a rough day so I hope this cheers you up. -Chris

I smiled at the note before moving the roses to the front. I came back and sat down. "You don't have to answer, but what happen?" My mom asked softly.

I explained to her the situation, not letting a single detail out. "Y/N you have to ignore them. They are strangers." She said.

"That's hard mommy. Ignoring them is easier said then done. Stuff like this always get to me. Comments about my skin being too dark or my hair is untamed and wild. They get to me. I have confidence, but there's a time when it's too much." I told them.

Melody sighed, rubbing my arm. "Where is your phone?"

I pointed to the kitchen. She got up and grabbed it and started typing. She handed it to me. "I disabled your social media pages. Take a break Y/N. You've been working nonstop for months." Melody said to me.

"And call Chris. I know you haven't talked to him all day." She added.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her causing her to wink at me. They smiled. "A nifẹ rẹ Y/N. Maṣe gbagbe lailai." We love you Y/N. Never forget that.

"I love you guys too." I told them.

They got up. "We should be going now. Call us if you need anything."

We said our goodbyes and they left. About an hour later while I was in the kitchen, the doorbell rang. I opened it to see Chris standing in front of me smiling.

"I hope this isn't weird." He said chuckling.

I laughed letting him in and walking to the kitchen. "Thank you for the flowers. They're beautiful."

"Glad you liked them. Anyways I brought wine and brownie mix."

"Really? Let's make brownies." I told him cheesing.

He laughed. "You look like a kid in a candy store." He said smiling.

I mugged him before turning around to get a mixing bowl. "I'm sorry for not responding to your calls and text. I didn't respond to anyones." I said to him.

He shrugged. "It's ok. I'm sorry for all of this, you definitely don't deserve it."

"You don't have to apologies cause it isn't your fault." I told him.

I didn't blame him for any of this. He can't control what his fans say or do.

I played music on the tv while we mixed everything for the brownies. "Wait you have something on your face." Chris said.

I turned to him and he placed brownie batter on my nose. I gasped. "Really Evans?"

I took a spatula and placed some across his cheek. He gasped dramatically. "Whoops." I shrugged.

"Excuse me, this is the money maker." He said pointing to his face.

I laughed grabbing a napkin. I wiped it off his cheek before wiping it off my nose.

I went to throw the napkin away and when I turned around I was caught by surprise when Chris grabbed my face, kissing me.

I kissed back before he pulled away. "What was that?"

"I don't know but I liked it." He said causing me to blush.

I backed up, getting the pan and putting it in the oven. I looked back to see Chris scraping off the bowl with a spoon and eating the remaining batter while keeping eye contact with me.

"Stop staring at me with your blue eyes." I told him breaking the eye contact.

I could hear him laughing which made a smile grow on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 7.1K 43
Story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. For years, Y/N has been living a double life. Everything was working just right, until she met the gre...
75.4K 2.4K 37
Who knew the Jungle app could bring together a romance like never before between a educated Black female scientist and a famous actor- let's go on a...
105K 4.2K 28
Styling some of Hollywood's biggest stars, Liliana Pierson is no stranger to the glamour and drama that the industry brings. So when she's called to...
739K 11.7K 81
(Y/N) and chris have been friends since High school. (Y/N) is an actor like chris and gets the opportunity to star as the main roll in the next marve...