Baby Mama

By JENLISAblinks100

This is a PG version of the story. If anyone remembers the original one they already know what the story is a... More

Cast
Lisa music career
Our break up
Let me in again
Going to be a long trip
Arrived to Greece
Sandcastles
Nervous
Back to life
Studio time
No staying over
Confession
Clubs=Bad News
Locked in her room
Space
I like me better
Rap Beef
Don't Know What To Do?
It's not always about him!
I want to spend the day with you
He is Bad News
Wecome to the family
Late
Fool
Change of plan
Am I Ugly?
Arrested
Date nights
Flowers From an Ex
Hangover
Just a threat
Party invitation
 Collaboration
Just Believe Me
Last minute change
Bad at Love
Mine
Perfect
Everyone but us
Honesty
Irene Mom
Fan club
Epilogue

Better now

2.8K 65 36
By JENLISAblinks100

A/N: Before we get started I just wanted to say this chapter is pretty much going to be about Lisa music video. I'm trying something a little new so please give me your honest opinion about it.

In this music video is going to be a Jennie lookalike. She is going to be played by. Msftz, who is a Kpop artist. Her real name is Lee Shin-ae. Some blinks may of heard of her before she kind of looks like Jennie with blonde hair, but Here is some pictures.

So she will be playing Jennie in Lisa music video and maybe playing her in Lisa's future videos.

Imagine Lisa with this hair.

Msftz ( Jennie lookalike ) having dark brown hair like Jennie.

Ok now that I have that cleared up let's get on with the update.

Jennie PoV

Right now, It's around 6:30pm. Lisa is realising her music video for her song Better Now. This is her leading track on her upcoming second album.

Her fans are really excited and ready to stream her music video. Her music video is coming out at 10pm. We are all watching it at the house. All of us are waiting.

We ordered pizza. Ella would be asleep when Lisa video it premiered. Seulgi and Bambam told me this was filmed before me and Lisa got back together. I just know there is going to be some scenes I'm going to find uncomfortable.

She told us the concept of the video is guilt and sad. She told me she wrote this song awhile ago. Judging by the title I have a feeling it's about me.

She hasn't told me it was about me but I feel like she wrote this when we broke up. Bambam and Seulgi told me she wrote a lot of the material for the second album when she was going through our break up, she was inspired.

I think her fans would know but I think we have to wait and see when I listen to the whole song, I think I'll see if this song is about me when I watch the video. I think I could notice if it's directed at me.

But while we wait for Lisa video. Lisa was playing with Ella on the floor. They're playing with Lego's. We were all sitting in the living area waiting for the pizza to come because we were all hungry.

V: I can't wait for your video Lisa.

V's inner fanboy jumped out which made Lisa chuckle.

Lisa: I'm a little nervous actually, I've never done this kind of thing before.

I nod, normally Lisa would have a video realise party at a club, with loads of people, celebrities and friends. I didn't want her to do that from now on.

I was happier she agreed to do it this way. It makes me more comfortable and makes my trust grow for her.

Jennie: I'm sorry I took away your fun.

Lisa shakes her head.

Lisa: baby don't say that, I like it like this. Being with you is way better.

I smile, I'm glad she didn't say she rather be at a club with a couple of groupies.

I hate home wreaking groupies who's only reason for being at a party is to hook up with rappers or artists.

Lisa PoV

For my album this time around, I told my fans and my management that I wanted to do things different. I wanted to release all my music videos first and then release my album, when I release my last music video.

Even though Better Now is my lead track on the album, I think the Better Now music video would be great to release first because it will be great hype for the album.

Also this song means a lot for me, I think you already know who this song is about. I wrote this when me and Jennie had a fight, about the whole break up situation, at Ella first birthday, yes we argued on our baby girls first birthday, she'll always says she's better off without me, or she's Better Now  then she was when she was with me.

She might of been right about being better off without me but I knew she is madly in love with me, like how I am madly in love with her. Reasoning why we are currently back together.

I'm nervous for Jennie to see the video, I got a lookalike model to play Jennie. Except for fighting at Ella 1st birthday, I did a few argument scenes.

There is a club scenes in the video, keep in mind we filmed this before me and Jennie got back together. There is also some kissing. I'm nervous for Jennie to see the loved up scenes with the lookalike.

Seulgi: are you nervous?

I nod

Lisa: I'm just going to post on my Instagram, the track cover to remind fans of the premiere of the music video.

I took out my phone.

Lalalalisa_m Make sure you guys don't miss the premiere of my new video for Better Now, premieres on YouTube in 2 hours!!!!.

I posted and tagged the director of the video and msftz. I told msftz before I posted to archive all her pictures off her Instagram so people don't find out she's Jennie lookalike till after the video. I know my fans will click on her profile and see who it is.

Jennie: that looks cool baby, I can't wait to see the video.

V jumps up and down.

V: this is going to be awesome

Jisoo chuckled

Jisoo: babe calm down it's just Lisa.

V turned all red.

Lisa: if you don't mind can you guys post and help promote.

Everyone nods.

Irene: I won't get attacked from your fans like I did last time.

I chuckle, last time Irene posted a story to help me promote, fans thought that she was stealing me from Jennie because Irene posted a selfie of us instead of the album cover.

Lisa: it's fine everyone knows you go out with Seulgi anyway.

Seulgi pecks Irene. After everyone posted the track cover we all watched some TV. I carry on playing with Ella, to finish her Lego castle.

Jennie: who is the person you tagged in your post, because they seem to promote your single too.

Jennie says as she was sitting on the couch behind Ella.

Lisa: she was just a person who helped in the video.

Jennie nods

Jennie: she's a she.

I feel like Jennie is getting a little uncomfortable, I chuckle.

Lisa: Ella give mama a kiss for me and tell her it's ok.

Ella nods as she waddles her way to Jennie. She climbs up Jennie legs and pecks Jennie on her lips.

Ella: ok mama.

Ella says as she rubs Jennies cheek, with her right hand and placed her left hand on Jennie shoulder.

Lisa: see don't worry about it baby.

Only Seulgi and Bambam know who Jennie lookalike is because they're the ones who contacted her for me. Lucky we filmed the video on a close set so no one could get in and see what was filming.

After posting, loads of my celebrity friends posted about my video, like Kehlani, Lauren Jauregui, Ariana Grande, Travis Scott, Nicki Minaj, the weeknd, Madison Beer, ASAP Rocky, Selena Gomez and many more.

They also texted me their support and told me they're watching. Jennie knows who exactly was texting me because I told her and most of my celebrity friends are hers too.

There is loads of hype surrounded my music video.

Jennie: baby is there anything I need to worry about while watching your music video.

Seulgi and Bambam burst into laughter which made Jennie glare.

Jennie: what's funny?

I just stand up, taking Ella with me. I sit next to Jennie and I peck her on the lips

Lisa: baby, it's just I hired a model to be in the video and we may have shared a kiss or 2.

Jennie nods

Jennie: Is she pretty.

I nervously scratch the back of my head.

Lisa: you're the prettiest.

Jennie smiles

Jennie: good answer, I can't really be mad at you because we were broken up then but I'm not going to promise that I won't be a little jealous after watching if there is those type of scenes.

I smile

Lisa: thank you honey.

Jennie chuckles and pecks my lips.

Jennie: so an hour and a half left.

Jennie PoV

So Lisa video is about to start and she's been even more nervous to show all of us. Ella is fast asleep, Lisa took her into her room before the pizza arrived.

Rosé: it's going to start!

We all were sitting in the living area, with our pizza as the count down started.

V: 5

V started to count which made everyone laugh

Jisoo: 4

Jisoo joined in next

Rosé: 3

Lisa puts her arm around me

Bambam: 2

Seulgi eyes were glued onto the screen.

Irene: 1

The intro starts to play.

A silhouette of Lisa and some girl nearly kissing. I feel Lisa squeeze my hand. It's just a video Jennie.

You probably think that you are better now, better now
You only say that 'cause I'm not around, not around. You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything

Her and the girl seemed to be playfully playing around.

The next scene was of Lisa smoking while in a small apartment, which seemed like it wasn't been cleaned in months. That better not be drugs.

You know I say that I am better now, better now
I only say that 'cause you're not around, not around
You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything, oh whoa

V: I already love this song.

Everyone seemed to be super into the video. I really like the video so far but I just stayed quite and watched the video.

I did not believe that it would end, no
Everything came second to the Benzo
You're not even speaking to my friends, no
You knew all my uncles and my aunts though
Twenty candles, blow 'em out and open your eyes

The concept of Lisa video is very all over the place, the song has so much meaning to it, I just have the gut feeling it's about me.

We were looking forward to the rest of our lives
Used to keep my picture posted by your bedside
Now it's in your dresser with the socks you don't like

When the scene of Lisa and this girl cutely hugging on a bed. My heart skips a beat, the girl in the video looks exactly like me.

Jisoo: oh my god,

Everyone was really into the video now.

Rosé: the tea is super hot.

And I'm rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'
With my brothers like it's Jonas, Jonas
Drinkin' Henney and I'm tryna forget
But I can't get this shit outta my head

After a party scene it went to a fighting scene of the lookalike me and Lisa, arguing in an apartment.

You probably think that you are better now, better now
You only say that 'cause I'm not around, not around

(A/N: before you guys say it, I know this is from solo just pretend it's her lookalike)

You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything
You know I say that I am better now, better now
I only say that 'cause you're not around, not around
You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything, oh whoa

There was a scene where the lookalike walked out the house and starts crying after the fight. That happened in real life, I think I know what fight Lisa was referring to.

I seen you with your other dude
He seemed like he was pretty cool
I was so broken over you
Life, it goes on, what can you do?

There was more fighting, this is literally rounding up all the arguments me and Lisa had.

I just wonder what it's gonna take (what's it gonna take?)
Another foreign or a bigger chain (bigger chain)
Because no matter how my life has changed (matter how my life has)
I keep on looking back on better days

It shows scene where Lisa was looking on with guilt.

You probably think that you are better now, better now
You only say that 'cause I'm not around, not around
You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything

You know I say that I am better now, better now
I only say that 'cause you're not around, not around
You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything, oh whoa

There was another party scene where it looks like Lisa is having fun with some random people. I don't really like the smell of clubs so I don't know why Lisa likes it so much.

I promise
I swear to you, I'll be okay
You're only the love of my life (love of my life)

She said I'm the love of her life. I was holding back my tears. I feel Lisa peck my cheek.

You probably think that you are better now, better now
You only say that 'cause I'm not around, not around
You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything

This lookalike did a really good job of capturing my emotions, I have to admit.

You know I say that I am better now, better now
I only say that 'cause you're not around, not around
You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything, oh whoa

The Ending scene was a scene where the lookalike of me leans in to kiss Lisa and they look so happy. Can I even be mad, I mean she is supposed to be me, but yet again they both look like they're enjoying kissing each other, which makes me uncomfortable. I wonder if Lisa has her number.

The music video was finished. Everyone looks at me.

Seulgi: this turned out really good.

Bambam and Seulgi congratulate Lisa and so does everyone else.

Irene: where did you get a lookalike Jennie.

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: Bambam and Seulgi found her on Instagram.

V claps

V: I really love this song dude, I'm going to add it to my play list.

V's inner fanboy came out.

Lisa turns to me

Lisa: so what do you think?

I gulp.

Jennie: I mean I wouldn't watch the music video again but it is a good song. I like the song.

Lisa chuckles

Jennie: is she a better kisser than me?

Lisa shakes her head.

Lisa: no there's only one Jennie Kim, the girl of my dreams.

I know there is going to be headlines about Lisa's music video and the lookalike. I don't even know if I should feel jealous.

///////////////

I know this chapter is pretty weird, I didn't know about the concept of what I tried to make Lisa music video to be like. I'm sorry for the lame update.

Tell me what do you want to see???

More drama or more sweet stuff.
💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.7K 10
Jennie never imagined that her life would change in an instant. When her father had a heart attack, they started losing money and properties. She eve...
11.1K 527 20
Lalisa Manoban a little girl from Thailand recently moved in South Korea with her mother. Leaving her father behind was difficult enough for her... L...
26.2K 603 26
Jennie is a 25-year-old sex therapist who specializes in dealing with victims of sexual abuse. Shes helping them with a special physiotherapy. She ge...