ππšπ›π² π…πžπ―πžπ«

By Beyzbbygrl

Senior year is already crazy as it is but what happens when an assignment brings two people closer than they'... More

π”Ήπ•’π•”π•œπ•˜π•£π• π•¦π•Ÿπ••
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1🩡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2🀍
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4🀍
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5🩡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6🀍
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7🩡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8🀍
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9🩡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10🀍
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11🩡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12🀍
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13🩡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14🀍
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15🩡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16🀍
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 🩡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 🀍
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19🩡
πŸ©΅β„‚π•™π•’π•‘π•₯𝕖𝕣 20🀍
πŸ‘€π•‚π•–π•–π•‘ 𝕒 π•π• π• π•œπ• π•¦π•₯πŸ‘€

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3🩡

3.8K 204 141
By Beyzbbygrl

Please excuse mistakes. Enjoy 🤍

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝙶𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 14𝚝𝚑, 2019
𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗🤷🏾‍♀️

I stared into space, not really caring about the work that needed to be done. I was too busy thinking about Onika. I want to ask her to be my valentine. I decided to start off small with her. She's been through a lot these past few weeks and I wanted to make up for my stubborn ass not helping her out.

"Ms. Knowles. Since you seem to be so deep in thought, would you like to finish the problem?" The teacher said, purposely making the class look at me. I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the seat.

"No."

"You should participate in class. It shows me that you're paying attention." I rolled my eyes again. I didn't care about this that much. I got exceptional grades. I did most of my work. Bitch ass teachers just wanna get on my ass for no damn reason. "No thanks. Just continue the lesson."

She lightly huffed before turning back to the board and continuing to teach. I smirked to myself.

I left class and made my to my next one. This is the one I have with Nicki and the rest of those kids. I smiled just thinking about her. Damn, she got me smiling and I ain't even make her mine yet. That's right, I said 'yet'. I'm going to give her the time she needs along with getting to know her better. I know the feelings we have are mutual. They just need time to grow.

"Hey Nika- what's wrong?" Her head hung low and she wore dark glasses. It didn't really make sense at first, she left the apartment completely fine. Although, the first time that she did was around the same time her and Nasir first got together. The whole school found out about the altercation they had behind the bleachers where he hit her and gave her a black eye. I felt the most rage out of anyone who cared about the situation. My feelings were still so strong so it took everything in me not to kill him where he stood.

I sat next to her rubbing her back, letting all of the confusion and anger become evident in my face. I pulled her desk closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. "What happened?" I whispered, trying my best not to sound too angry.

"He hit me. I was walking from the parking lot after lunch and he stopped me and accused me of sleeping with you while I was with him. I told him he was crazy for accusing me for something he had actually done and I called him out. After, he just hit me. Now my face is red and there's a bruise." She explained. Her voice was raspy meaning that she cried. My fists balled up as I watched the door. We were still waiting on more students, when he walks through that door all hell will break loose.

"Beyoncé, no."

"Why the hell not?"

"Just don't do nothing." She mumbled. I could tell she didn't want any more confrontations. I'm not promising anything. If he walks through them doors like he's the man after putting his hands on Onika, best believe he gon' run me my damn fade.

"Fine." I calmed down when she grabbed my hand and played with my fingers. Just like I thought, he walked into class with a smile on his face and his arm around Megan. I watched as he looked at me and smirked.

Did this muthafucka just- Oh hell no...

I let go of Onika and calmly went up to him. I looked him up and down as he let go of Megan and told her to sit. He looked at me and it turned into a staring contest. "Why'd you hit her?"

"Don't know." He shrugged. I let out a sarcastic chuckle then threw a quick right hook, hitting him in his nose. I heard a crack and guessed that I broke it. He yelled in pain and while he was occupied with his bleeding face I kicked him in the dick making him fall to the floor. He groaned and I laughed at him. I looked at Nicki and she just shook her head in disappointment.

Long story short, I was sent to the principal's office and since this was a first offense I was given detention tomorrow afternoon. I walked to my car a drove home. I entered the apartment and smiled seeing Adore in her highchair, eating puffs and babbling about something. I went over to her and picked her up, admiring the cute Valentine's day onesie.

"Hi baby!" I kissed all over her face making her giggle. I continued to mess with her as I looked for Onika. I smiled when I saw her in the bathroom looking in the linen closet. "You good Nika? You feeling better?" I leaned against the door frame. She looked up at me and frowned. I furrowed my eyebrows making her roll her eyes and continue searching for whatever the fuck she was looking for.

I left her by herself and put Adore in the playpen, then went back to the room after turning on the TV. "What's with the attitude Nicki?" She just shrugged as she put things away. I huffed and walked up to her and picked her up, placing her short, aggravating ass on the counter.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You don't listen. I told you to do nothing but you just don't listen."

I chuckled dryly. That's what this is about? "Your mad because I defended you? He disrespected you twice and you're still trying to stick up for his dumb ass? You doing too much ."

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚓
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 14𝚝𝚑, 2019
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜🏢

She was a right. I was doing too much at the moment. My face flushed in embarrassment. "I didn't mean it like that, Bey. You just didn't have to do him like that. I was going to handle it." I looked into her eyes as she towered over me. She smiled a bit and laughed. "I have a small feeling that you're gonna get me in a lot of trouble."

I pursued my lips and wrapped my arms around her neck. "You like trouble."

"You're trouble, so I guess that's true." She laughed and I did the same. I pecked her lips a few times and then slipped away to go check on Adore. She was holding onto the railing of the playpen, looking at the TV.

"Hey cutie, come here." I picked her up and smiled at her making her laugh. "Let's go get ready." I brought her to the bathroom and bathed her off then we went to the nursery to change her clothes. I put her in a new diaper, and a pretty pink outfit. I did her hair and waited to put on her shoes on.

I was going to drop her off at the daycare area because they were going to take care of the kids for the small holiday. I wanted to spend the rest of the day with Beyoncé.

"Bey! Can you come here for a minute?" She came into the room and sat on the chair in the corner. "I need you to drop Adore off at the daycare place. When you come back get dressed because we're going to a party." I smiled. She shook her head making me raise an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"Because I wanted to take you out somewhere. So no." She rolled her eyes getting up and coming to me.

"But I wanted to go to Lauren's party." I whined.

"Don't start that shit Nic. Adore please tell mommy that mama wants to take her to dinner." Beyoncé cooed.

"Mama!" Adore squealed. My jaw dropped as Beyoncé took her out of my arms. "Yes, I'm mama. Say it again Dori." She smiled. "Ma! Mama!"

Okay now she doin' too much

"Good job baby. Alright Nika I'll put her shoes on her and bring her to the place. You go get dressed." I nodded and went to the our room. I took a shower earlier so I just put on my outfit, did my makeup and then my hair.

It wasn't much to me. Just a simple red dress and black heels. I bought it because it was pretty and wasn't expecting to wear it. When I was finally finished getting ready Beyoncé came through the door changed into a completely different outfit and gifts in her hands. She wore a pair of black jeans, a red Champions shirt and a pair of forces that had red and pink heart detailing. She looked so good I couldn't help but smile at her.

"These are for you. Happy Valentine's day babygirl. " She gave me the presents and I went through them. My smile widened as I saw the heart shaped box filled with lollipops, a Lauren Hill phone case, and a sweater that said 'Honeybee and Barbie' on it. "Thank you BB, I love them." I gave her a peck on the lips before bringing everything into the our bedroom and placing them down and going back to her. I grabbed my bag and we left.

She helped me into the car and closed the, then got to her side to do the same and drove off. She played music on low as I held her hand while she drove. "Where are we going?"

"Like I said, dinner." She laughed.

"But... where?"

"Girl if you don't just enjoy the ride and shush. I'm tryna bring you somewhere just wait." She rolled her eyes. I ignored it and continued to play with her hand. We pulled up to a restaurant that was packed. I didn't find it familiar, mostly because the sign was hard to read. French, Italian, Spanish, I may never know. She pulled up to a reserved parking space.

Beyoncé turned off the car and looked at me. She used her hand to softly grab my face and pull me into a heated kiss. I eased into the kiss and let her take full control. She slid her tongue between my lips before gently biting my bottom lip and pulling away. I saw a thin coat of my lip gloss on her lips causing me to erupt in laughter and wipe it off her face. "What was that for Beyoncé?

"I wanted a taste before I would have gone in there and made a fool of the both of us by leaping across the table just to get some kisses." She smiled.

When we went into the building it made me realize how much of a middle class citizen I was. There were small chandeliers above the tables and a single rose in the middle of each table. It was a bit fancy, especially for two immature ass teenagers. I do think it's cute that she brought me here.

Beyoncé went up to the reception desk and asked to be seated. It was taking a little while so I went up them to see what they were talking about. "Can I just say that your skin is flawless. Oh my! Freckles?! You're literally so beautiful."

"Uhh... thanks but can-" she was cut off by the dreadful woman at the desk.

"I'm Natalia. Here..." she wrote on a piece of paper. "My number, incase you wanna hang out sometime." She winked. Beyoncé rubbed the back of her neck and looked off to the side. I scrunched up my face and went over to them, quickly putting on a bright smile and wrapping my arms around Beyoncé's waist.

"Hey, babe. What's going on?" I looked up at her, seeing the girl frown a little in my peripheral. I was dying laughing on the inside. "Nothing beautiful, I was just getting our table. Natasha, ooh- I mean Natalia, do you mind?" We both looked at her fiddle with the items on the desk.

"N-no not at all." She smiled, a glimpse of disappointment hidden in her eyes. We eventually got our table. The date went extremely well. We got to actually get to know each other more and had fun over all. The best part had to have been the food. It was amazing.

We held hands as we ate and conversed. I'm not quite ready yet but I close to that point. I still need a bit more time and I'm already enjoying it with my BB.

Will we really survive four months?

Yall I am soooooooo sorry for the long wait. I love you guys tho 🤍

Thoughts?

Thanks for reading 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 4.5K 31
Cuando despertΓ³ estaba en un mundo extraΓ±o, con molestos ruidos rodeΓ‘ndolo y luces tan fuertes como el sol contenidas en esferas transparentes. Pero...
28.5K 671 27
En la vida de Aitana todo iba sobre ruedas. Buenos amigos, un buen novio y una familia que la querΓ­a mucho. Aunque aquella noche todo se torciΓ³ y fue...
46.5K 2.5K 10
" Si los ojos son la ventana al alma, cuando vi los suyos juro que vi el alma mΓ‘s pura de todas " Seiya de pegaso es un santo de bronce al servicio d...
722K 77.5K 132
1era y 2da temporada β™₯️ Sinopsis: En donde Jimin es un Omega mimado y Jungkook un Alfa amargado, los dos se casan por sus propias conveniencias. ⚠️...