Hopelessly Devoted To You - M...

By lil4csy

Miguel Diaz, hopelessly devoted to Carly Davidson. MIGUEL DIAZ x FEM!OC More

WELCOME
°○season one○°
01. Pilot
02. The Halloween Dance
03. Cobra Kai Shananigans
04. Sofia
05. Try
06. Girlfriends
07. The Date
09. After Effects
○•season 2•○
01. It really does
02. First Day Back
03. Presentation Crashers
04. Balls
05. Sofia's Return
06. Exposed
07. Cheater
08. Healed Friendships
09. Moon's Party
10. School Fight
○°season 3○°
01. Up
02. Weird Coma Dreams
03. Daddy's Gone
04. Golf N' Stuff Attack
05. First Day Back
06. Eagle Fang Karate
07. All Valley
08. An Unlikely Couple
09. House Party
○°SEASON 4°○
01. New Year, New Proposals
02. The start
03. Missing Mom
04. Attached

08. Help

1.3K 52 49
By lil4csy

⚠️TW⚠️ SEXUAL ASSAULT

i know how truggering sexual assault can be for some so there will be a summary at the end of the chapter if needed.

there will be an * when the triggerring section has begun and when it is finished.

🥋

"Here we are." Carly said as she stopped the car infront of Sofia's house.

Carly turned to face Sofia who wore a distant look on her face.

Carly furrowed her brows before placing her hand on Sofia's. "Hey you okay?"

"Yeah, just um, not feeling well." Sofia said with a small smile before she opened her car door. "Thanks for today, Carly."

"No problem, we should do it again." Carly smiled lopsidedly.

Sofia just gave Carly one last small smile before walking off.

Carly furrowed her brows, waiting for Sofia to say something more but she didn't.

Carly watched as Sofia walked inside the house before shutting the door with a slam.

Instantly, Carly's heart had plummeted.

Did she do something wrong?

🥋

Miguel had turned around at the sound of someone pulling into the parking lot.

He relaxed at the sight of Carly's car.

Carly got out of her car, a smile on her face as she jogged towards Miguel.

"Miguel! How'd your date go?" Carly asked happily as she got to him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

"It went great!" Miguel smiled as he hugged back. "How about you?"

"Um, it was good." Carly smiled as she pulled away, Miguel raising a brow at her response. Before he could say anything though, Carly had rushed into the dojo. Miguel followed after her quickly.

The bell above the door rang, causing Johnny to exit his office.

"Who's the man? I'm the man!" Miguel exclaimed happily as he ran past Carly and towards Johnny.

"Oh shit, are you the man, too? Tell me you're the man too!" Johnny exclaimed, making Miguel nod.

"I'm the man, yeah! I crushed the date!" Miguel said excitedly as Carly walked up behind them.

"I crushed the committee meeting!" Johnny exclaimed, Carly smiling.

"So Cobra Kai's in?" Carly asked hopingly.

"Hell yeah we're in!" Johnny responded, smiling widely at the girl.

"Cobra Kai's back, baby!!" Carly exclaimed as she bounded over to the two, forcing them into a group hug

"My date went well too, thanks for asking!" Carly laughed as she pulled away from the hug, a wide smile on her face.

"Did your date make a move on you?" Johnny asked with a raised brow.

"I guess so." Carly smiled.

"Hell yeah! We are all the man tonight baby!" Johnny beamed, punching Carly's shoulder playfully.

"All right, I'm gonna grab a soda, want one, Lee? And do you want a Banquet, sensei?" Miguel asked, a smile on his face.

Carly smiled at the nickname, unnoticed by the two men.

"No, no, this calls for a real toast." Johnny smiled mischievously, causing Carly to raise her brow as Johnny disappeared into his office before coming out again with a bottle of liquor in his hand. "The good stuff, for real men."

Miguel looked skeptical, causing Johnny to roll his eyes

"Drink it, it'll put hair on your balls."

"Is that a good thing?" Miguel questioned confusedly.

"Yeah, it's a good thing." Johnny answered.

"To Cobra Kai!" Carly yelled happily.

"To being the man!" Miguel cheered.

"Never accept defeat." Johnny shouted before they each took a swig of the liqour.

Carly had already drank alcohol multiple times, curtosey of her very amazing brother, so she expected the taste, not scrunching her face.

Although, Johnny and Carly both laughed at Miguel who scrunched his face, coughing slightly.

Carly took the bottle chugging it.

Miguel watched the girl with a smile on his face before Johnny snagged it away before the girl could finish it.

"Hey, leave some for me!" He said before chugging the little remainder it had.

Carly laughed, shaking her head.

Miguel was still watching her, his smile never leaving his face.

Carly turned to face Miguel, her smile faltering slightly as she saw Miguel staring at her.

"You good?" Carly asked, resting a hand on his shoulder.

Miguel looked down to her hand on his shoulder before looking back up at her, nodding.

"Yeah.

🥋

"Hey, thanks for the ride." Miguel smiled at Carly as he got out of the car.

"No problem, that's what-" Carly had cut herself off, letting out a yawn that caused her eyes to water.

Miguel raised a brow as he turned to face her. "You look really tired, sure you're good enough to drive home?"

"Of course I am, I-" Carly had to stop herself as she let out another eye-watering yawn.

"Carly, just crash here tonight." Miguel rolled his eyes.

"I'm not tired." Carly fought back. "Do I look sleepy to you?"

Miguel raised his brow, silently asking if he should answer that question.

"I'll see you tomorrow for practice." Carly said to the boy.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." Miguel sighed out.

"Bye." Carly said again befire she drove off slowly.

Miguel watched her drive off with a small smile.

🥋

"Mom?" Carly called out as she entered the house. "I'm-

"She went out." A deep voice called back.

Carly stilled at the voice, the hairs on her arm standing up.

"Hey, dad."

"Hello." Carly's dad said as he flicked on the lightswitch, Carly instantly noticing the bottle of alcohol in his hand.

*

He was intoxicated.

"What're you doing home?" Carly asked, looking down to the floor.

"You ask that as if this isn't my house." Ralph laughed humourlessly.

"Well your either always at work, staying at a hotel in Vegas or hooking up with some chick years younger than you." Carly said, folding her arms.

Her father laughed again.

Carly began more worried as Ralph's laughter became louder and more evil.

Suddenly, something shattered on the wall to the side of Carly's head.

She let out a cry as she cowered into the corner of the wall.

She felt something dripping down her face and her hands shakily went to her cheek, feeling a sharp object.

The girl let out a cry as she pulled out a glass shard.

"You don't talk to me like that, you hear me?!" Ralph shouted loudly.

Carly had began to cry.

Her father walked towards her, picking her up by her hair.

Carly let out a sufficated yell as she was yanked up to her feet.

Her father grabbed her jaw, Carly smelling the alcohol from his breath.

"I asked if you heard me!" Ralph shouted.

Carly quickly nodded, her eyes clouded with tears.

"Use your words, dollface." Ralph sneered.

"I heard you." Carly said softly as she cried.

Ralph smirked before letting go of Carly's face.

He pat her shoulders, smiling before he dust off her shoulders, taking in what the girl was wearing. "Where'd you go all prettied up like this?"

"I went out with a friend." Carly had answered through tears.

"A boy or a girl?" Ralph asked with a hum.

"A girl." Carly answered with a hoarse voice.

Ralph hummed his hands, trailing down Carly's body.

Carly's chest heaved as she looked away.

"You're growing into a beautiful young girl." Ralph said. "You look just like your mother when she was your age."

"T-Thanks." Carly had stuttered out shakily.

"How about we have a little fun?" Ralph smirked

Carly furrowed her brows, her heart dropping and she had immediately felt light-headed and naseous.

"No, no, no, please." Carly cried out, backing up even closer to the wall. "Please dad, I'm your daughter, please."

"Shh." Ralph shushed as he grabbed his daughter's face roughly. "Don't fight it okay? Don't fight it."

Carly began crying loudly, shaking her head as her father pressed her against the wall.

"Dad, you're drunk! Stop, please!" Carly sobbed out.

Ralph placed his hand over Carly's mouth, unbuckling his belt. "Shut up or I'll kill you."

Carly tried to fight against him but he was just too stronger than her.

And eventually, Carly gave up.

*

🥋

summary:

carly comes home from the date to her drunk father.

her father sees diane in the girl and forces himself unto her.

A//N

okay so i've been wanting to write serious topics(more serious than i usually write) into my books for awhile now and i've decided to include SA and abuse into this book.

sexual assault is something that should be taken seriously. if you have been sexually assaulted and feel at fault, please remember it is not your fault whatsoever.

also if you are getting abused, please don't be scared to speak to someone. i promise you that although you may feel alone, there are people out there who will listen to you and will care for you.

words cannot explain how sick i feel whenever i hear about someone being sexually assaulted. writing this chapter made me tear up a bit because it saddens me that what carly had went through in this chapter has happened/is happening to people all over the world.

although you may not know me personally and i may not know you personally, please know that i love you.

i love you so so much<3

cya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 276 11
"Yes, I know that he's my ex, but can't two people reconnect? / "I only see him as a friend, " the biggest lie I ever said / Oh, yes, I know that he'...
65.5K 1.4K 15
𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐢|| ❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔. ❞ (Discontinued) Robby Keene x Reader Fandom: Cobra Kai
44.3K 1.2K 33
in which a troubled girl finds herself getting mixed up between two rival dojos and an intoxicated relationship with a certain hispanic boy. { cobra...
10.9K 939 58
𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒓𝒂 𝒌𝒂𝒊 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝟏-𝟔 ━━ ❝through chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world.❞ miguel diaz/tory nichols x fem oc, demetri alexop...