Enemy Beloved

By iyahartwrites

Love and hate get tangled in sheets when Vaughn and Claire enter into a marriage of convenience that defies a... More

- intro
1 | nemesis
2 | unwanted guest
3 | favor
4 | conditions
5 | the Hills
6 | toxic
7 | kidnapping Claire
8 | the Jacksons
9 | the one he wants
10 | faithless promises
11 | wedding of no dreams
12 | never kiss
13 | tease
14 | perfectly tied
15 | no love land
16 | business matters
17 | the masked man
18 | for her
19 | on the road
20 | kneel
21 | through the woods
22 | night affairs
23 | under the shower
VAUGHN'S POV: under the shower
24 | for one day, for two days, forever...
25 | women talk
26 | theater doze
27 | good learner
28 | scandalous dinners
29 | euphoric
30 | what could have been
31 | I'm here
32 | run
33 | where you are
34 | something more
35 | a song
CLAIRE'S POV: a song [Extended Scene]
36 | senator
37 | Thea
38 | guilty man
39 | party disaster
40 | motive
41 | heartbreak land - part 1
42 | heartbreak land - part 2
43 | fixing things
44 | without his heart
45 | Romeo
46 | in disguise
47 | fixed
48 | searching
49 | Claire darling
50 | revealed
51 | the truth
52 | the past
53 | the other woman
54 | conversation
55 | waking up
56 | all is well
57 | first choice
59 | wedding of dreams
epilogue
bonus • 01 [VAUGHN'S POV]
bonus • 02: kiss under the stairs [CLAIRE'S POV]
bonus • 03: one drunk Claire [VAUGHN'S POV]
a deep dive into Vaughn Jackson
sequel novella: Dearly Beloved

58 | proposals

51.1K 2.1K 152
By iyahartwrites

C L A I R E

Vaughn's office desk has three framed photos. One is of him and Chris on their graduation day with their arms around each other as they smile at the camera, their graduation caps half-sliding from their heads. I remember that picture because I was the one holding the camera.

The second one is of our family — me, him, Doris, and Rose. It was taken a month after he returned from the hospital. We wanted to have a moment to ourselves. In the picture, we are all dressed fashionably and sitting on the sofa in the hall, Doris in between me and Rose while Vaughn stands behind us as we all smile at the camera.

The third one, and the one he keeps at the front, is of him and me. It's a selfie we took while getting ready for a party. He is holding me to his side, both of us smiling at the phone in his outstretched hand. We didn't think the picture would come out that good but it did and it's Vaughn's favorite.

I trace a finger over the wooden frame holding the picture, feeling overwhelmed. I have never been to Vaughn's office before, didn't find the need to. It is my first time here today and I have to say, this place is nothing like I imagined it to be. His employees love him and they greeted me with huge grins when David guided me in, taking his time to show me around. I loved meeting all of them, not being able to believe that I was welcomed and not judged for suddenly appearing as a part of Vaughn's life. We were, after all, a little bit scandalous from the start.

I hear the knob on the door turn. I clasp my hands underneath my chin as it opens and my husband walks in. He is about to open his coat when he notices me, beautiful eyes coming to a standstill and a lopsided grin getting on his lips.

"There you are," he says, opening his coat and throwing it on one of the chairs opposite me.

He shuts the door behind him and locks it before he starts to walk toward me with his hands in his pockets.

"Here I am..." I smirk as he stops in front of me.

I am sitting in his chair with my feet above the ground. For someone who is over an above-average height, I am surely not tall enough for Vaughn. He looks down at me, the grin on his face growing as he cups my face between his hands, making me tilt my head up.

"I missed you," he murmurs as he leans down and places his lips on mine, his strong arms wrapping around my body.

Knowing that he will try to carry me and I am not okay with him doing that after his surgery, I stand up myself as we kiss.

He parts my lips with his tongue while his hands fumble for the zipper behind my back which holds my dress together. I let him have his way with my dress as I devour his mouth, tangling my tongue with his and moving my hands to his hair, gripping tight as my fingers graze his scalp. I moan when he responds with a husky intake of breath. He manages to tear through my zipper, sliding it down my dress.

I explore the rigid muscles of his chest, unbuttoning his shirt and moving it down his shoulders. He helps me get rid of it and it drops to the floor. I lay my hands flat on his chest, loving the feel of his hard ridges against my soft palms. He is so handsome. No wonder I always become a mush whenever he is nearby.

"You're so beautiful, Claire..." Vaughn groans in my ear, biting the crook of my neck and I lean my head back, relishing in his touch.

Without bothering to open my dress completely, he sneaks a rough hand up it, his skin warm against mine, and his fingers brush over the material of my underwear, pressing on my dripping slit and I moan, throwing my head on his shoulder.

He pushes my underwear aside and thrust a finger in. I gasp and he catches my moan in his mouth, pushing me over the desk. I swallow a gulp when he leaves my mouth, pulling back a little and winking at me.

He goes down on his knees before me and I stare awestruck by his beauty as he pulls me by my legs, hooking them over his shoulder, and attacks my clit with his mouth. I close my eyes, my head tilting towards the ceiling while he ravishes me with his tongue and fingers, alternating his thrusts. My grip on his hair tightens with each lick of his tongue over my clit. His hands on my thighs become tighter as his mouth becomes more savage between my legs.

Soon, I am shaking as I start to come. He sucks me through my orgasm, licking and biting, urging me to give more.

"Vaughn..." I gasp breathlessly when he lets go with the last slide of his tongue flat on my slit and stands up, his fingers quickly finding his belt as he unzips his dress pants.

I lick my lips seeing his hard length spring out and put my hands on it instantly, rubbing the head with my thumb. Pre-cum drips from his cock and he lets out a strangled groan at my touch. He hooks a finger under my chin and makes me look at him.

I meet his eyes, admiring the way the golden streaks find their way into his brown irises, filling the gaps like sparkling sand. His dark hair falls on his forehead and I want to keep admiring him. Sometimes, it feels like I can stare at him all day, complimenting every inch of him, and yet, never get bored. I love him so much that I feel like it would kill me someday.

What a beautiful death it would be!

"Vaughn..." I sigh and he leans down, capturing my lips just as he thrusts into me in one go.

I wrap my legs behind his hips, pulling him deeper like the closest point with him isn't close enough. I always want more of Vaughn. That's who he is. He is the only one who can give me all that I need and yet, I can't stop craving him.

We continue kissing while he fucks me, slowly, our bodies moving in a symphony as our mouths sing erotic songs. He moves his mouth to my throat, leaving hickeys in the places he left them this morning, darkening them and marking me. His cock moves in and out, hitting me in the right spots and my eyes roll to the back of my head with every thrust.

"You like that, baby?" he breathes into my ear, the calluses of his fingers rubbing the part of my body behind my ear. "You like how my cock fucks you? You're so tight and I love it."

"Yes..." I moan, placing my lips on his neck, biting back just as he bites the corner of my ear.

"I have thought about this all day...about your sweet cunt welcoming me in. I get turned on every time I think about you. All I want to do today is be inside you..."

His dirty talk escalates my need, making me part my lips in ecstasy. My body starts to shiver, muscles clenching as he quickens his pace, slamming hard into me, and soon, I am coming undone, his seed filling me up as he follows me, both of us kissing the life out of each other as we come. With Vaughn, it gets better and better every time.

When we both come down from our highs, I find Vaughn's lips curving over the skin of my shoulder and I know that he is smiling. I pull at his hair softly and he lifts his head to find my face.

"What?" I ask, my voice carrying a laugh when I find him giving me a thoughtful stare.

"Marry me," he says. "Be my wife...for real."

I throw my head back, chuckling at his words. "I am your real wife, Vaughn Jackson."

"No, that's not what I meant." He pulls his cock out of me and zips himself up with one hand, the other still around my waist. When he is done, he puts his hands flat on the desk, keeping me in between. "I want to marry you for real this time. No stupid deals, no hate, no bad feelings. It'll be just you and me. I want you to have the wedding of your dreams."

I look in awe at his words, my chest squeezing and my belly tickling with butterflies.

"Oh, Vaughn..." I cup his face and press my lips to his, kissing him hard. His fingers move to my hair as he brushes the strands from my cheeks, tucking them behind my ear.

"Is that a yes?" he questions when I pull back, his eyes pleading with me.

"Of course it is!" I laugh, throwing my arms around his neck. "I'll marry you again but..."

He jerks away, eyes widening at my 'but' and I can't help but bite back my words when I find him giving me a funny glare.

"There's a but?" He raises an eyebrow.

"There is." I nod. "I need you to answer a question first. It has been bothering me for months."

Vaughn goes quiet, blinking his eyes at me incredulously. His hands on my sides curl to fists and he looks down at the floor, avoiding me.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." he mumbles. "Fine...ask away."

"Why did you want to take my virginity?" I spill my thoughts at the speed of a bullet train, adrenaline rushing through me at the thought of what his answer will be.

My husband's entire body stills, his blinking eyes becoming fixated on the floor before he lifts them toward me. "Huh...what?"

"My virginity? That was the last condition, right?" I elaborate, swinging one leg over the other and crossing my arms over my chest. I may be little compared to him but I have my ways of being the big guy too.

I see the darkest shade of pink color on Vaughn's cheeks as he bites the inside of his mouth. I tap my fingers on my arms, patiently waiting for him to say something.

"Hmm...it was an experiment..." he hums, wetting his bottom lip with his tongue. "Junior year in high school, there was this girl who I slept with and...she kind of confessed that she was in love with me right at the moment I...you know what..." Vaughn shakes his head, running a hand through his hair in a hurry. "I thought it was a thing with girls. That they fall in love with the guy with whom they have their first time. So...I wanted to see if I could make you fall in love—"

Before he can complete his story, I burst into a peal of loud laughter. He takes a step back when he sees me giggling over his desk with a hand covering my mouth. My stomach hurts as I keep laughing, my eyes spilling tears out. When I calm down a bit, I see Vaughn narrowing his eyes at me with a very unamused look.

"I'm...sorry..." I say between laughs, unable to stop myself. "It's just so funny...you actually believed that."

"Are you done?" Vaughn says in response, taking out a white handkerchief from his pocket.

He closes the distance between us and I heave a breath as he rubs the corner of my lips and eyes with the handkerchief. I choke on my breath as I try to stop laughing but it's impossible.

"You seriously believed that?" I ask him. He doesn't reply, only blushes in return as his thumb moves over my cheekbone, his eyes scanning my face. "It's so weird, you know...I thought you had a kink with virgin girls."

Vaughn's pink cheeks turn red, and I bite my lip.

"I don't," he deadpans.

"That's funnier."

"Claire...shut up."

"What...you don't think it's funny?" I tease him and he gives me that unamused expression again.

"No."

"C'mon, admit it." I pinch his cheeks with the fingers of both hands. "It's a little funny."

At first, I feel like he is about to get upset but then he looks at the ceiling and his shoulders start to shake as he chuckles a little.

"Yeah...okay..." he says as he looks back at me. "It's a little funny."

"Told ya!" I exclaim, clapping my hands as he shakes his head while chuckling hard.

"So, is that a yes for the wedding?" he asks, putting his hand over the tiny baby bump in my belly through my dress. "Coz I have to tell my baby about how much Daddy can't wait to make Mommy his wife."

He leans down and presses a kiss on my belly, then presses his forehead over it. I smile as I see him closing his eyes and whispering stuff like the baby can hear him. He does that every day without fail. Running my fingers through his hair, I hear him tell the baby all the stuff he has planned for our future.

"I can't wait to hold you in my arms, little one..." Vaughn whispers to the unborn child. "I promise, I'll be the best Dad for you."

Seeing him like this makes tears form in my eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck and place my head over his.

"I love you so much, Vaughn," I sigh, letting my tears fall on his hair. "I can't wait to marry you again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
33.4K 1.1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
1.8M 89.7K 81
As it turns out, the man Andy fell in love with is more of a mystery than she first thought. When they give their relationship another chance, it's n...
929K 23.7K 42
After an unfortunate turn of events due to which Avery Marshall is forced to marry the ruthless and notorious billionaire Hayden Knight, she hopes w...