Remnants New Hero's Rwby x on...

By cc282972

Just a thought that after watching my hero academia and Rwby. (Y/N) and his best friend Sean are huge fans... More

Remnants Hero's
Learning and Exploring
A Heroic Entrance
(Y/N)'s Rising
Intitation
Initation Part 2

Shining Beacon

87 0 2
By cc282972

It was finally time,today was when they"ll reveal themselves to the world for the first time in 4 years,and start going to beacon and start changing the world of Remnant.We go now to after they finished their sparring session.

(Y/N):Dude,you"re just too good,I can"t beat you if I even went all out with one for all!

In the last five months you were able to control at least 3% percent of one for all.

Sean:I can say the same,dang those 4 years we spent down here really changed us.

Ozpin:I can certainly agree on that with you two

Sean:Where did you come from?

Ozpin:I just was coming by looking for you two.You two do remember that you guys agreed to come to Beacon after four years right?

(Y/N):Yup,and we still intend to keep that agreement.It"s just difficult you know,leaving behind a world that we"ve grew up on for 4 years and moving to a completely different one.

Sean:I agree with (Y/N),living here for as long as we have,and then suddenly moving isn"t easy on us.

Ozpin:I understand,however this world needs balance to be restored,and you guys are the only ones capable of restoring it.

(Y/N):Alright then,let"s go

They arrive back in the area across Beacon,they exit the vehicle and enter Beacon Academy for the first time.

Ozpin:Alright you two,do what you gotta do.

(Y/N) and Sean both nod and walk to the entry plaza of Beacon academy.While they were walking there,a bunch of other students started whispering,with all the girls staring and giving seductive winks at the 2,while all the boys started giving them dirty looks that just screamed jealousy.

Sean turned away and walked towards a bullhead.

(Y/N) heard yelling,and knowing exactly what was going to happen,started to sprint to the source of the noise.When he arrived he saw a very familiar black-with-red-tip haired girl with silver eyes getting yelled at by a girl with hair as white as snow and pure blue eyes,who was shaking a dust vial in front of the silver eyed girl.

Ruby looked about ready to sneeze,which she did,which caused an explosion.Thinking quickly,(Y/N) rushed in between the 2 girls,pushed them out of the way,and tanked the explosion.(Y/N) then fanned the dust particles away from them into air.

(Y/N):I wouldn"t suggest shaking a dust vial in front of someone"s face Ms Schnee.

Weiss looked surprised at everything that just went down,and even more surprised that someone is talking to her in such a high order,so she became flustered and started tripping over her words

Weiss:I-I apologize for getting you involved in this,just make sure to keep HER (points at Ruby) away from me

Ruby:I said I was sorry princess!

???:It"s heiress,actually

(Y/N) turns around and with wide eyes to see a black haired girl with a bow on her head with amber colored eyes.

(Y/N):(And my waifu has been summoned!)

Blake:Weiss Schnee,heiress to the Schnee Dust Company.

Weiss:Well at least more people here than this gentleman recognize me.

(Y/N):I don"t know whether to feel happy, or insulted.....

Blake:The same company infamous for its shady business partners and questionable work ethics

(Y/N): Sadly that is in fact,correct.

Blake smirks at his reaction

Weiss:Why you—! UGH Weiss takes the dust vial from Blake"s hands and storms off

(Y/N):Well that went well.Anyway I don"t believe I got your name,would you care to tell me?

Blake(in a unemotional tone):Blake

(Y/N):Nice to meet you Blake,now I must go,someone looks over to Ruby flopped on the ground needs my help,see you later?

Blake:(stoic)Yeah.....sure

Blake walks away,while (Y/N) walks over to Ruby

Ruby:Welcome to beacon......

(Y/N):Hey you ok there?

Ruby looks over to (Y/N) with his hand lended out for her to hold.She gladly takes it and he pulls her up.

(Y/N):So what"s your name?

Ruby:Ruby,Ruby Rose

(Y/N):Are you by any chance Summer"s daughter?

Ruby:Yes,yes I am,and I want to be just like her whenever I graduate here!By the way,what"s your name?

(Y/N):(Y/N),(Y/N) (L/N).It"s nice to meet you Ruby.

Ruby:Nice to meet you too...

She looks up to you,her silver eyes meeting your (E/C) eyes.She quickly averts her gaze with a blush,which did not go unnoticed by you,but you decided not to persue the subject.

Sean:Hey everyone.

(Y/N):Hey Sean.(Y/N) looks behind him to see a blond haired girl.And who"s this?

Jane:The names Jane Arc.Short and sweet,slips off of the tongue,the guys love it.

Ruby:(popping up from behind) (Y/N) Do they?

(Y/N):(Jaune"s a girl now!?).

Jane:Well my dad said my name was like that so.....

(Y/N):Hey don"t worry about that,you"ll catch the eye of one guy soon enough(and I"m gonna be there to make sure your density doesn"t block you).

Jane perks up at (Y/N)"s words

Jane:You know what,you"re probably right!Thanks (Y/N)!

(Y/N):Hey no problem.

The group of 4 walk around beacon talking to each other.(Y/N) was somehow able to handle Ruby"s happy-go-lucky attitude,and even returned some of that attitude.Everyone was able to relate to each other quite well,the talk was going well until an awkward silence kicked in,that is until Ruby broke it,literally by pulling out and unsheathing her scythe,which looked at the very least,twice her body"s size.

Ruby:So I got this

Jane:Woah is that a scythe!?

Ruby:It"s also a highly powered,semi-automatic sniper rifle

Jane:A wha-?

(Y/N):It"s also a gun.

Jane:Ah ok

Ruby:So (Y/N).......what"s your weapon?

(Y/N):Ah,I"m glad you asked Ruby.(Y/N) starts to focus a small portion of one for all into his air force gloves turning them on.He looks over at Ruby to realize there"s stars in her eyes while she"s looking at it.

(Y/N):This is Air Force gloves that I can use for close range combat,and for long range.....

Ruby:THATISSOCOOLCANIHOLDITPLEASE!!!

(Y/N):(somehow I"m able to understand that)Ehm......maybe later Ruby.

Ruby pouts in anger,but (Y/N) pats her head to cheer her up,which causes her to blush and try to change the subject.

Ruby:So anyway,what"re your guy"s weapons?

Sean:Well I like to use my fists and feet most of the time,but when I don"t use those I use these takes out his gauntlets from his book bag and holds it in front of him. To .

Ruby:YOURWEAPONISALSOREALLYCOOL!

Sean :chuckles Thanks for the complement Ruby.

Ruby:Alright then,Jaune what"s your weapon?

Jane:Well I got this sword and shield!

Ruby:oooh,can it transform into anything?

Jane:Yeah!The shield turns into a sheathe that I can put my sword in so I can carry it around easier.

(Y/N):Wouldn"t it weigh the same though?

Jane:Looking down dejectedly.Yeah...that"s true.

Ruby:Well I like it,not much people have much appreciation for the classics these days,right (Y/N)?

(Y/N):Yeah,besides the shield can be used to parry quite easily compared to other weapons,and the sword is quite big,but also light,just because it"s simple doesn"t mean it"s bad.Besides it"s a family heirloom for a reason right?

Jane:How did you know that....?

(Y/N):I can recognize that sword and shield anywhere,besides I know quite a bit about your family"s history as well.

Jane:Yeah fair enough

Jack:Now that that"s all over,where are we walking?

Jane:Oh I was following Ruby.

Ruby:I was following (Y/N)

(Y/N):I was just walking in random directions.

Jane:Any land marks that can help us get to the auditorium,like a food venue or something?

Jack chuckles

Jack:That"s a no

Ruby:That"s definitely a no

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) and Sean giving a piggyback ride to Chibi Ruby and Jane.

(Y/N) and the others arrived to the auditorium,where Ruby was immediately called to by a blonde girl with lilac eyes.

Yang:Hey Ruby over here!I saved a spot for you!

Ruby:Well I gotta go,see you later guys!

Everyone:See ya!

Sean whispers something in (Y/N)"s ear,(Y/N) nods and they both head to the front of the auditorium.

Sean:Alright Jane,I think this is where we part ways for now,see you later.

Jane:Wait-she looks around as both of the boys left.Oh great,where else am I supposed to find a nice quirky girl and boy and a really handsome other guy to talk to?She moves to reveal another girl looking at her,one with red hair and emerald green eyes in her signature Spartan armor.Remnant

We go to Sean and (Y/N),who are currently in a corner discussing everything that"s happening.

Sean:Ok have you made contact with any other main characters?

(Y/N):I"ve been able to talk with most of Team RWBY excluding Yang,although I really only said one thing to Weiss,and Blake probably only acknowledges my existence barely,the only other main characters I"ve been able to talk to are Jane.What about you?

Sean:I"ve been trying to make contact with Pyrrha,but the giant crowd of people around her is quite the implication.Other than that,Jaune is now Jane,so that"s new.

(Y/N):I wouldn"t be surprised if Ren is also revealed to be genderbent,keep your eyes peeled.

???:And talk about cute boys like tall,(F/C),and muscular there

(Y/N) turns around and turns bright red when he sees who said that.Weiss was currently pointing over at him,Ruby was staring at him with her face completely red,and Yang looked at him,and gave a seductive wink towards him.Sean,playfully elbows his side,while (Y/N) is left a stuttering mess.

Ruby:Wow really!?

Weiss:No

(Y/N):(Sad violin music plays)

Timeskip brought to you by me since I've written it so many times Ozpin"s speech and wanting to progress the chapter

We head to a giant ballroom where all the students are sleeping for the night,and see (Y/N) and Sean,currently on a bed in a corner talking things over.

(Y/N):So the goal tomorrow is to establish contact with Nora and Ren,beat the initiation while we"re both partners,and we"ll see where everything goes from there on.

Sean:Yup that sounds right.Then Sean came up with a devious smirk.So......what do you think of them.

(Y/N):Define "them" please

Jack:Team RWBY,what do you think of them?

(Y/N)"s face starts turning red as he tries to stutter out an answer.

(Y/N):T-they"re fine....I guess

Sean:Your blushing tells me otherwise.

(Y/N):Ok fine!I think they"re....all adorable and cute.Is that bad?....

Sean smirks as he looks around and sees Ruby and Yang staring at him, Except, Blake she was in her corner of the room occasionally reading her book not caring at all,and surprisingly Weiss taking peaks at him,while acting like she"s unfixing her hair.

Sean:No that"s not bad,not bad at all,it"s just...they all except Blake look like they like you.It"s kinda strange.No one paid any attention to us during school back in our world. Do you think someone pulled some strings for this to happen?

Meanwhile in the void

Darkness: Come on you Faunus girl work!

Light: What are you doing?

Darkness: For some reason my spell isn't working on this Faunus girl!

Light: Go take a nap brother.

Back to beacon

(Y/N) and Sean:Nah that"s crazy

(Y/N) and Sean both look around to see Ruby and Yang in front of Blake trying to make conversation with her.(Y/N) decides to walk up.

(Y/N):Ladies,what"s going on over here? Also hello Blake.

Ruby:Oh hello (Y/N)!

Yang:So your name is (Y/N) huh?Thats a nice name cutie~

(Y/N):his face turns red again,t-thanks Yang.He didn"t notice the jealous glare that came from Ruby..Anyway Blake how are you?

Blake:So your name is (Y/N)?

(Y/N):Yeah....sorry I didn"t tell you earlier,kinda had to help out this bundle of joy points over to Ruby who is currently in a ball of dust from fighting Yang

Blake:Yeah I understand that. Kids these days right.

Weiss:What in the world is going on here!Do you know that some of us are trying to go to sleep?

Weiss sees Ruby and Yang sees Weiss

WY:OH NOT YOU AGAIN

Ruby:Shhh guys she"s right people are trying to sleep!

Weiss:Oh so now you"re on my side!?

Ruby:I"ve always been on your side!

Yang:Yeah,what"s your problem with my sister?!She"s only trying to be nice!

Weiss:She"s a hazard to my health!

(Y/N)(whispered to Blake):Ugh, this is so dumb.

Blake(whispering back):I know right?

(Y/N):Blake,if you will-

Blake:Certainly she blows out the candle next to her

You head back to your bed and lay down.

Sean:Look at (Y/N) over here,already becoming a ladies man~

(Y/N):Shut up,you should see the way Jane looks at you.

Sean:She does!?

(Y/N):Yup.Now goodnight,we need to get ready for initiation tomorrow.

Sean:Goodnight

And so their first day at beacon has ended,they both went to sleep,ready for the initiation that"ll take place tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 887 19
(Y/N) and his best friend Jack are huge fans of kaiju and the internet show of RWBY.So what would happen if they ended up being transported by the br...
41.5K 877 15
Beacon has fallen, Ozpin is gone, and the rest of the world is perplexed on what happened to Beacon, Ruby, Janue, Nora, and Ren have set off to find...
63K 941 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
153K 2.2K 41
Games. A thing people use to learn more about the other person, have fun, or both. Games have the potential and versatility to be whatever you make t...