𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐇𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬...

By groowingly

【 ⌗𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 ⌗𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢】 ❝And I don't talk shit about you on the internet . Never told any... More

≡:- ꒰ °Prolong ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Character sketches ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 1 : Sidshek ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 2 : Vaishneet ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 3 : First day ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 4 : First meet ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 5 : Abhinavi ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °New cover ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 6 : Abhineet ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 7 : Trip ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °! ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 8 : Slapped ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 9 : Agreed? ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 10 : You are mine ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 11 : Kiss ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 12 : Nakchadi-Bandar ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 13 : Cockroach ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 14 : Girlfriend ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 15 : Hottie ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 16 : Message ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 17 : Realisation ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 18 : Driver ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 19 : Whale you be..꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 20 :Robert ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 22 : Abhi's anger ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 23 : Sorry ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 24 : Too much to take ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 25 : Tears everywhere ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 26 : Princess ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 27 : Bitches ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 28 : Fight ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 29 : Shocks ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 30 : Fainted ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 31 : Peaceful sleep ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 32 : Hate you ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 33 : Thank you ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 34 : Detective ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 35 : Cafe ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 36 : Missed you꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 37 : Hard disk ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 38 : Lawyer ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 39 : Finally! ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 40 : Justice prevailed ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 41 : back to normal ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 42 : start over ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 43 : the end! ꒱
≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 44 : happily ever after? ꒱

≡:- ꒰ °Chapter 21 : Truth ꒱

1.2K 114 45
By groowingly

Avu was just standing in her place like a statue. Suddenly she fainted. Robert ran to her and picked her up and made her lay on the bed.

◦•●◉✿🌻💛✿◉●•◦ ◦•●◉✿🌻💛✿◉●•◦

(A/N- what do you all think, is Robert a positive character? 😛🧐)

◦•●◉✿🌻💛✿◉●•◦ ◦•●◉✿🌻💛✿◉●•◦

He called the doctor. And soon doctor came, the doctor checked avu and said.

Doctor- She is all fine, she just fainted due to sudden shock.

Robert - Ohk doctor. Any medicines ??

Doctor- No, just let her rest for some time!

Robert - Ohk doctor. Thanks for coming and checking her.

Doctor- No problem.

He said and went.

Robert (to himself)- Let her rest, till then I will go and handle that Siddharth.

Robert also went somewhere, after locking the room from outside.

He went to a broken old house. He went inside the house and sat on the chair. There his guards were present and sid too, they had tied sid with ropes.

He went and sat in front of sid on the chair and said.

Robert - So Mr Siddharth........

Sid - Leave me, leave me, leave me.

Sid was constantly shouting this while crying.

Robert- Shut up you crybaby.

He shouted and sid went silent.

Robert- Better!!.... So you want to go out of this place. Right?

Sid nodded.

Robert - Well I have offer for you!!

Sid made a confused face, Robert continued.

Robert- You just have to accept that you had raped krutika!

Sid - I HADN'T RAPPED HER!!

Sid shouted and Robert slapped her tightly.

Robert- DON'T SHOUT MR...

Sid started crying silently

Robert- Well see I know you hadn't rapped her!

He said smirking and continued.

Robert- But I still want you to say that you had rapped her!

Sid - but why.!??

He asked in a whisper tone.

Robert- Well I guess you must remember Edward D'souza.!!

Sid nodded, Robert continued.

Robert- Well I am his brother...

He said and suddenly two people entered.

? - Hey bro!

He said and hugged Robert.

Robert- Hey Edward!!

? - I am also here

Robert- Oh hey krutika.

Three of them looked at sid and smirked while sid was just looking at them without any expressions.

Edward- Well continue what you were telling this rapist.

He said and smirked and Robert said

Robert- oh yaa. So Mr Siddharth you wanna know why we are doing this with you!!? .... Then let me tell you. You remember you had defeated my brother in a competition, in which he wanted to win desperately. It was a singing competition. If he had won that he would have been a famous singer till now... But you defeated him... He had bribed all other contestants and he even wanted to bribe you but you denied it. He even warned you that it will not be good for you if you won. But still, you won and you did the worst mistake of your life. Because of you my brother's future got spoilt and he became sad and that's why he decided to spoil your future and that's why he sent krutika to you. He asked her to come close to you and she went and soon you fell in love with her and then what. One day at a party we made you drink vine and you fainted because of overdose and then what, krutika aka your love raped you...

He said and three of them laughed while sid was crying vigorously remembering all those moments.

Robert- Then krutika put false allegations on you that you raped her. You even went to jail but your brother bought you out of jail because we hadn't any proof and he took advantage of that and you got bailed. But your brother continued fighting a case against krutika that she had raped but alas no one believed you guys, because obviously how someone will believe that a girl had rapped a boy.

He said and they laughed again.

Robert- Well if we wanted we would have made proof against you but we didn't do that because your image was already spoilt and you had become a rapist in everyone's eyes and we were even sure that no one will ever believe you and brother, so we left you... But but you guys again entered in our life. Your brother loves my love of life aka Vaishnavi Rao and the problem is that she also loves him and that's why I again came back in your life to destroy you guys again and this time I will not leave you guys this easily...

He said and three of them laughed and hi-fied and Robert said to his guards.

Roberts- Beat him beat him until he don't say yes I had rapped krutika "

He said and they went out of that place and his guards started beating sid vigorously.

◦•●◉✿🌻💛✿◉●•◦ ◦•●◉✿🌻💛✿◉●•◦

Meanwhile with avu

She woke up and sat on the bed.....

Avu - Ahh!! My head is spinning!!

She said and held her head. Suddenly everything flashed in front of her eyes...

Avu - Is ...is sid really......??!? ........... Ahh....... I guess he ....he is. .......rapist.....Robert bro is right why any girl will put false allegations on someone rapping her... Siddharth is raa pist... Siddharth is a rapist..... My love is a rapist.....

She said to herself and started crying. She was constantly crying. Suddenly after few mins, she wiped her tears and picked her phone and called vaish.

Vaish picked the call and avu immediately said.

Avu - Di just come here and take me with you. I don't wanna stay here even for a minute.

She said crying.

Vaish - why, what happened??

Avu- Di...

She was going to say something when someone snatched the phone from her.....

-Hello.

Vaish- who is this?

- It's me, Robert!

Vaish - Oh Roberttttttt

Robert- yupp

Vaish - How are you? And what are you doing there with my sister? And yeah why was she crying??

Robert- First of all I am fine. Second of all I had came to Switzerland for some work when I came to know that avu is also here so I came to meet her. And she is crying because she is missing you. But don't worry I am bringing her to India with me. We will reach there soonest.

Vaish - Ohk...

She was going to say anything but he interrupted and said.

Robert- Ok now I am ending the call. I and avu will be leaving this place in half-hour ok?

Vaish - ohk.

And Robert immediately ended the call

Avu - Bro why didn't you let me tell her about it...

Robert- because then she will be tensed na and we are going back to India only so you can tell her there.

Avu - But bro why are leaving your work for me.. Vaish di can come and take me with her.

Robert - Avu it will take time. She will come by aeroplane, it wi take her time in booking a plane and all. But we will go from my private aeroplane so it will not take that much time...

Avu - You have a private aeroplane??

Robert- Yeah... Now leave all this and pack your stuffs.

Avu - hm ok..... By the way bro where is ummm... Sid..??

Robert- avu why are you caring about a rapist. He must be somewhere, leave him and pack your stuffs.

Avu - But...

Robert- I said na leave him...

Avu - ok!

She said and started packing her stuffs silently. Robert went outside and called his guard.

Robert- Hello, listen shift that Siddharth in our private aeroplane. We are going back to India.

Guard- But why sir? We have to complete his matter here only na?

Robert- Yaa we had to. But we can't do it now.

? - But why bro?

Robert- Actually Edward we have to go back because avneet had called vaish and was going to tell her that sid is a rapist. But I went there on time and stopped her.

Edward - Why you stopped her bro?

Robert- Because if she told her now then vaish must ask Abhishek about this and then Abhishek will try his best to convince and believe her that he is saying the truth as they are really true... But we can't let this happen or my whole plan will be spoilt... That's why we have to go back, after going back even avneet told vaish everything then also it will be ok, as I will not let her talk to Abhishek and will make her believe that I am right.. Understood??

Edward - Yeah bro!

Robert- Great. Now shift Siddharth in an aeroplane as soon as possible.

Edward - Ok bro.

He said ended the call.

◦•●◉✿🌻💛✿◉●•◦ ◦•●◉✿🌻💛✿◉●•◦

Meanwhile with avu

She did her packing and sat on the bed. She took her phone and thought to call sid.

Avu ( to herself ) - I should talk to him once. And I don't even know where he sent, Robert bro said he just thrown him out of the hotel... Where he must be? I should also know her side... Isn't it?? .... Yeah, I should...

She was going to call him. Just then Robert entered.

Robert- Whom are you calling?

Avu - umm.....

Robert- What umm...??

Avu - Sid..... I was calling sid...

Robert huffed and went and sat beside avu.

Robert - See avu I know he is your best friend and it's not easy for you to believe that he is rapist... And it will take some time to forget him, I know it's hard but it isn't impossible just try to move on from him... Ok??

Avu - Hmm

Robert- Come on, cheer up.

Avu gave a forced smile.

Robert- Great, now let's go!

He said and took their stuffs and checked out of the hotel.

Soon they were in Robert's aeroplane. Sid, Edward and Krutika were also there but they were hidden somewhere so avu couldn't see sid.

In the whole journey, avu was just thinking about Sid...

◦•●◉✿🌻💛✿◉●•◦ ◦•●◉✿🌻💛✿◉●•◦

After 8 hours

They were finally in India. After landing in India Robert took avu with him to the kaur mansion and Edward took sid somewhere else.

Robert and avu reached the kaur mansion. Robert rang the bell and vaish opened the door. As soon as vaish opened the door, avu ran to her and hugged her tightly, vaish got a little shocked by her sudden hug but composed herself and hugged her back.

Vaish - What happened avu?

Avu didn't say anything and snuggled in her chest more. Suddenly vaish heard the sound of sobbing. She felt her top getting wet. She broke the hug and saw avu crying... She got panicked seeing her like this and asked.

Vaish - What happened avu? Why are you crying? Did someone said something to you? Did something happened? Say something at least!

Avu didn't reply and hugged vaish again

Vaish - Avu...

She got interrupted by Robert

Robert - Vaish first made her sit.

Vaish- Oh Hi Robert, I didn't saw you. How are you!?

Robert- I am good but avu isn't it!

Vaish - I can see that but what happened to her exactly?

Robert- First made her sit, then I will tell.

Vaish nodded and made avu sit on the sofa, servant bought water for avu. Vaish took water and gave it to avu

Avu - I don't want anything...

She said sobbing and crying vigorously.

Vaish - Drink a little!

Avu - No!!

Vaish- Please avu...

Vaish made her drink water somehow.

Vaish- Now tell what happened?

Avu looked at her and again hugged her.

Before vaish can ask anything, Robert said.

Robert- Vaish I will tell you what happened exactly!

Vaish - Ohk

Robert- Actually Abhishek.....

Before Robert can continue, vaish interrupted him and said

Vaish- Abhishek, what happened to him? He is alright na..?? ... And wait how do you know him?....

Robert- Vaish vaish let me tell you the whole thing.

Vaish - ohk

Robert- Actually Abhishek's brother Siddharth is.....

Vaish- Is...???

Robert- Is..... Rapist.!!!!!!!!!!

Vaish - WHAT?!

She shouted. Robert continued

Robert- Hmm actually he had rapped..rapped my one friend, krutika. He had gone to jail but his brother, Abhi got him bailed. Actually, I guess you don't know but Abhishek and Siddharth are sons of India's second famous businessman Mr Ranveer Nigam...

Vaish- Whatt!!!

Robert- Hmm and I guess by corrupting officers they got him bailed..!!

Vaish looked at avu and avu nodded her head confirming that what Robert is saying is true...

Vaish sat on the sofa with a thud. She didn't say even a word but internally she had believed that sid is a rapist and Abhi had lied to her. She believed Robert this easily because Robert is her childhood friend, he had always helped vaish, had always stood up for vaishneet. When vaishneet parents had died Robert had helped them so much. That's why vaishneet believes him more than anyone, unknown to the fact that he is the biggest liar...

◦•●◉✿🌻💛✿◉●•◦ ◦•●◉✿🌻💛✿◉●•◦

That's it for today ✋🏻🤧

Sorry for the rubbish chapter 🙌🏻🤧

And also sorry for updating so late🤧

And yaa one more thing... Now I will update after a week or two coz my units are starting from tomorrow so I have to study 🙂🙂

Excited for the next chapter? 🥺

---violet ❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 5.4K 32
He is calm She is talkative He is depressed She is happy soul He is smiling She is the reason He fought for himself She was beside him She is the r...
102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
83.7K 6.9K 31
Main leads: Sidneet Story of one celebrity who fell in love with his one fan without seeing her. They both talk on insta daily with eachother. Girl n...
370K 22K 95
Avneet Singhania who's life is fully messed. Horrible past, trust issue, broken heart and soul. A fully depressed girl. She don't trust on herself Si...