✓Hidden Love (IZONE SERIES #1)

By o_orinini

Crossing paths with her is not my intention, it just happened. There's this day that I saw her crying while s... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - ChaeKkura's Bridal Shower
Chapter 54 - Chaeyeon's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 55
Special Chapter

Chapter 11

137 7 1
By o_orinini

Yena's POV

***8 years ago***

I was in the middle of wandering when I heard a knock on the door.

"What is it, oppa?" I asked but he gave me no response.

I sighed and got up from my bed. I head for the door and open it.

"Did you have trouble of---" I was surprised when I saw who it was.

"Ch-Chaewon?" I saw a suitcase beside her.

It's been 3 years since Chaewon went to England. Her father has a business to take care of in England, making her continue her studies there.

"Is that how you greeted your best friend?"

I grab her hand and hug her so tight.

"I miss you so much, stinky radish." I said while still hugging her.

"Even now, you're still calling me stinky radish?" She asked, sulking.

I let go of her and looked at her.

"You're still the stinky radish that I know, after all." I said before entering my room.

I know that I should be greeting her and saying how are you blah blah blah but it's not our genre so yeah.

I remove my shoes and skirt. I can hear her entering my room with her suitcase.

"Oh well, you're still the same duck that I know." She said while closing the door.

I unbuttoned my uniforms wearing just my sando. I jumped back to the bed again.

"No homeworks? Projects? Tutor?" She asked.

I felt that she laid down on the opposite side of my bed.

"It's just the first day so no homeworks but we need to prepare a welcoming party two days from now."

I heard her hum as her answer.

"Stinky ra---" I turn to the opposite side so I can see her.

"...dish." I said in a low voice.

She's already asleep.

"Look at this stinky radish, she's asleep already." I murmured.

I started to study her. She's still the skinny fairy Kim Chaewon that I know. The only one that changes in her is she has a white skin now unlike before.

"I might melt in your gaze."

I was surprised when she suddenly spoke. I saw her smiling while her eyes were still closed. I flick her nose making her eyes open.

"I thought you were already asleep." Then I turn my back to her and face the other side of the bed.

Geez.

"Yah! How dare you to flick my nose?!" She complained. I can imagine how her eyebrows furrowed and her lips pouted because of irritation.

I face her again. I saw her holding her nose while pouting.

"Have you already eaten?" I asked.

"Not yet." She answered and looked at me.

I get up from bed and get some clothes in my closet. I go to the bathroom and change my clothes. After changing my clothes, I get out of the bathroom. I sighed when I saw a stinky radish sleeping peacefully in my bed.

"Yah, stinky radish! Don't you want to eat?"

She didn't move nor speak. I think for a while what I will say to make her get out of my bed.

"Come on! It's my treat!"

I sighed again when there was no response. I get out of my room and head to the living room. I saw my brother relaxing on the couch.

"Is this why you said that I need to clean my room?" I asked.

"Yup." He answered shortly.

"So, Chaewon's mom is the one who was Mom talking on the phone earlier?"

"Correct."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's a surprise."

"So, she just arrived from the airport?"

"Yes."

"I see. And why are you here?"

"It's my day off."

"Yah, you two stop that!" Mom suddenly interfered. She is from the kitchen again. I guess she is cooking our dinner.

"Yena, don't you have any homeworks?" Mom asked and looked at me.

"None. We are just preparing for a welcoming party for the juniors, two days from now so we're not that busy."

"Make sure that you are good at school, okay?" Mom said.

"Yes, mom." I answered.

"Such a good girl." My brother said sarcastically.

"You too. Such a good boy." I said in a sarcastic voice too.

"I said stop that already!"

Me and my brother looked at each other and we both stuck our tongues out to each other.

"Yena, how is Chaewon?" Mom asked me.

"She is in my room, sleeping." I answered.

Mom nodded on what I said.

"She is indeed tired from her flight." Mom uttered.

"She's not yet eaten though." I said and went to the kitchen.

I looked at what Mom cooked. I feel a little disappointed when I see nothing.

"Did you expect to see food?" My brother suddenly appeared beside me.

"Ey," He nudged me.

"Mom didn't cook since father will go home late and Chaewon already ate on the way here." He said.

I looked at him confused.

"But Chaewon said she hasn't eaten yet."

"Mom told me earlier when you are busy accompanying your friends outside."

So, she lied?

"That stinky radish." I murmured.

I heard my brother's chuckle. I glared at him.

Gossipmonger

"Mom! Oppa has a girlfriend!" I ran out of the kitchen and found Mom in the living room talking to someone on her phone again.

"Yah!" I heard my brother's shout from the kitchen.

"Here she is." Mom said to the phone.

"Mom, oppa has a girlfriend already." I reported to my Mom as if it is really true.

"Mom! Don't believe in her!" I heard my brother's footsteps going towards our direction.

"You're Dad wants to talk to you." Mom gave me her phone.

I immediately get her phone and place it to my ear.

"Dad, oppa has a girlfriend already." I started.

I heard my Dad's chuckle from the other line.

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Yes!" I answered confidently.

My brother grabbed the phone from my hands.

"Dad, don't believe in her. You know that she is making stories again." My brother defended himself.

It's really fun teasing my brother HAHAHA.

I don't hear what Dad says to him but I can see my brother's reactions and hear his response.

"No, no, of course not. I'm really focusing on my career."

"Liar!" I shouted.

My brother stuck her tongue out to me.

"Don't listen to her. I'm not even courting someone." He said to Dad on the phone.

I must do some acting here.

"Mom, oppa get's the phone!" I acted as if I was having a tantrum.

My Mom who is always by my side, pinched oppa's flank making him flinch.

"Give it to your sister." Mom said.

My brother furrowed his eyebrows because he was unhappy and gave the phone to me. I gave him a mischievous smile before accepting it.

"Yena," I heard Dad's voice on the phone. I didn't speak.

"Are you fighting with your brother again?" He asked.

I giggle before answering his question.

"I'm just teasing oppa, Dad."

"You miss your oppa right?" He asked again.

"Of course, I do. He is always busy and I don't have anyone to tease except Chaeyeon."

I really do miss my brother. Teasing and bickering with him. I miss all of it. He is now busy since he is now an idol and next year, he will debut as an actor.

I heard my father's chuckles.

"How was your school?"

"It's fun Dad. I met new friends on the first day and brought them here earlier. Mom cooks so many foods just like a feast!"

And just like that, I spent my night talking to my father while he was working. My brother on the other hand didn't stand a chance to talk to him. I'm such a good sister right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.2K 39
No matter what you do, life will find its way to get you Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - I do...
15.4K 1K 23
Jo Yuri, 18 years old. Transferred student from Japan. Moved to Korea because she miss her sister who was lived alone and want to continue her studie...
1.6K 57 17
(n.)Unrequited love or one sided-love A love triangle yena must face after liking a girl.Who will she choose between yuri and chaewon? Will it be yur...
12K 606 16
Twelve girls. They were taken away from their parents, home and friends. They were all so little. Infact they were still babies. They are all destine...