the royal family of the music...

By ilove1dbro

In which the biggest and most iconic pop singers are the royal family, the high society of the world. In whi... More

sup bitches
01. drivers license (prologue)
02. cardigan
03. Nice To Meet Ya
04. FOUR
05. Two Ghosts
06. Up All Night
07. Style
08. Best Song Ever
09. Vibez
10. Over Again
11. Always You
12. From The Dining Table
13. Miss You
14. Habit
15. Comfort Crowd
17. Medicine
18. the lakes
19. Happier Than Ever
20. The Man With The Axe
21. Half A Heart
22. You Need To Calm Down
23. Home
24. No Judgement
25. New Angel
26. Cruel Summer
27. Same Mistakes
28. WE MADE IT
(bonus track) TRFOTMI
bye bitches

16. Adore You

2.3K 118 402
By ilove1dbro

Harry Styles, 2017

Birds are chirping, hedgehogs are  sleeping, the leaves are orange or brown laying on the grass, covering the entire grounds around the castle.

The wind loudly howling, the sun hidden behind a white wall of clouds.

The walls of the castle seem to be even colder while it itself is just warmer on the inside. With everyone becoming close friends after six weeks have passed, everything fits together better.

On the evenings, they always find some event (games night, UPONS, exploring the parts of the castle they haven't seen yet or simply playing golf and football.) and most nights, the castle's insides are filled with loud noises and always music. In every corner seems to be a guitar or a piano or sometimes a cello.

In the mornings it's quiet and idyllic until the first ones wake up and start making breakfast (pancakes always) for everyone. It's just a very, very big pile of pancakes and everyone slowly gathers in the kitchen, sitting on the countertop or at the table and eating and laughing together.
That's how they start every single day.

But today's morning is a bit different, at least for Harry. And that is caused by last nights events in the music room and Harry's bed.

After waking up alone for two years (what absolutely killed him) Harry opens his eyes the next morning and the first thing he sees on this beautiful autumn day is Louis face, soft and tanned skin smooth over his features while his mind is still in a different place and his breathing is even as he sleeps.

Harry just melts, because he is finally waking up again close to this beautiful, beautiful creature that is his boyfriend.

When Louis is awake he's loud and hops around, not able to sit still but when he's still sleeping he looks so peacefully calm and Harry absolutely loves both versions of him.

And.

Louis might look soft and innocent like that, but he is still very naked under the white silk sheets that cover his body up to his chest.

And the same goes for Harry, reminding him of last nights suddenly interrupted events.

Even though they hadn't slept with each other, this image of Louis lying next to him, naked in his bed, his hair messy and lips still very red, this image reminds Harry of all those good times.

The best time of his life, when he was waking up to this view almost everyday, because Louis and Harry just hadn't been able to control themselves, especially when they weren't allowed to show any affection in public. When they had been in private (most of the times) they had been all over each other and then Harry had woken up to this gorgeous image that should be painted on canvas with oil paint.

He lifts his head and immediately regrets it. His brain is pounding like a bitch thanks to all the alcohol Niall had made him drink last night.

He groans quietly, not wanting to wake Louis up and slowly pushes the duvet off of himself to get two aspirins and a glass of water, swallowing one of them and placing the other on his nightstand for when Louis wakes up. He gets a block of paper as well as a pen and settles back into his soft, warm bed, sitting down a bit closer to Louis and the warmth his body spreads than before.

He leans with his back against the head of his bed and sets the block down on his thighs, pen in hand and he looks at Louis for a while.

For anyone else, it would be creepy to stare at him like that while he's sleeping, but for them it's not.

Nobody knows why, but sometimes they just spend hours looking at each other, they can't get enough of each others features and want to mesmerize all of them forever.

Harry can't even find words to describe how he's feeling towards this man.

He feels everything.

He's not only so sexually and romantically, but also so addictively attracted to him.

He would do everything for him and he won't ever stop. He would give him anything and everything he asks for without a double thought. He would actually walk through fire for Louis.

Harry nods to himself and writes that last sentence down.

That's a good start.

Normally it takes a lot longer than this to think about the first lyrics but now that he's with Louis again, everything just seems easier starting off with song writing.

He looks at Louis again, who still sleeps peacefully, eyes closed and lashes as long as ever.

It looks so pure and Harry thinks about how his eyes look when they're open.

He can't really put that into words either (his love for this man is actually too big to sum it up), he just gets lost in them.

So he writes that down as well.

A few minutes later, Harry has a few good lyrics and Louis starts shifting slightly on the mattress, before opening his gorgeous eyes and rubbing them for a second before looking at Harry.

A smile spreads on his lips as his mind realizes where he is.

"Morning, beautiful." He says with a raspy voice and Harry leans down to kiss him.

"Morning, beautiful yourself." He whispers and Louis props himself up sideways on his elbow, head resting on his hand as he looks at the paper in Harry's lap.

"What rhymes with eyes?" Harry asks concentrated.

"Rice. But since it's probably about me, I would be offended by that. Then there's dice and that could work." Louis lists, immediately invested in what Harry had been writing down.

"Or you could, of course, make it really gay and say something like rainbow paradise."

"What if I actually did that?" Harry laughs and writes it down.

"That would be funny. What's this song called?" Louis asks, pulling the blanket tighter around himself and snuggling into Harry's side.

"I was thinking about adore you." Harry whispers and shifts down on the bed to be face to face with Louis, who smiles so cutely, so softly, so adorably.

"Clever. You can make lyric changes into adore Lou on stage, everyone will freak out."
He points out eventually and Harry laughs.

Louis takes the paper from Harry's hands and inspects it. "And you could change your eyes to blue eyes on stage as well." He suggests, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Will definitely." Harry assures while he smiles involuntarily. They're doing this again, writing songs about each other while being together and helping each other out when they need ideas for lyrics. He absolutely loves it.

Louis then rolls onto his back and rubs over his stomach, sighing. "'M hungry, what about you?"

Then Harry's stomach growls, reminding him that he is, indeed, very hungry as well.

They quickly stand up and get dressed, Louis whining about how much he needs his morning tea.

"Haz, come here real quick." He suddenly says and as Harry is mid-way through pulling on a hoodie and he stumbles towards Louis' voice blindly, pulling the hem over his head as he reaches him, his hair pointing in every direction.

"What's wrong?" He asks, but Louis just leans forward, cupping his hands around his mouth and bringing it close to Harry's ear to whisper into it.

"I love you." Is all he says (it comes out as "I luv you") and Harry's brain starts screaming at him about how fucking adorable Louis Tomlinson is and how much he wants to spent the rest of his life with his man.

"I love you harder."

Louis smiles widely at that, cheekbones defined and eyes crinkling and everything.

"I need my tea or Imma kill somebody." He says then, pecking Harry on the lips before sprinting into the hallway and towards the stairs.

Harry chuckles to himself, following him slowly. Louis is already down the stairs as Harry rounds the corner into the hallway, where he stops abruptly.

Niall is laying on the stone floor, sleeping.

Apparently Louis didn't see him, or he simply didn't care.

Harry kneels down in front of Niall and gently shakes his arm.
"Niall." He whisper-shouts to wake him up.

"No." Niall replies, groaning.

"You have to stand up. The floor is too cold to sleep on. You'll get sick and we don't want that."

"'s comfy" Niall mumbles into his own arm and rolls onto his stomach.

"Nialler please stand up." Harry says again and Niall lifts his head, facing Harry but keeping his eyes closed.

"Three words, say them and I'm yours." He says and Harry starts to smile.

"I have food." He says.

Niall opens his eyes immediately, raising from the ground onto his feet in a matter of seconds.
"That's my boy." He says and claps the dust off of his jeans, apparently not hungover at all after everything.

They walk downstairs together and into the kitchen, where Louis sits at the kitchen island, elbows resting on the shining counter and holding a cup of tea.
Apparently, they're the first ones up.

"Mornin' mate." He greets Niall and Harry walks over to him, kissing him on the forehead while reaching behind Louis to pull a bowl out of the shelf he's sitting in front of.

"Glad you didn't say 'good morning' because this morning isn't good." Niall mumbles, scratching his ass over his sweatpants and yawning.

Harry shakes his head at that.
Sometimes Niall is disgusting.

"I made tea." Louis says.

"I don't want tea." Niall replies, pulling out a bag of toast.

"I wasn't planning on giving you any. This is my tea." Louis huffs and takes a sip.

"Then, why are you telling me?" Niall sighs and puts the bread into the toaster, pulling out a plate.

"I was trying to start a conversation."

"Well it's a cunt-y conversation starter." Niall mumbles and watches with narrowed eyes, as Louis hands Harry his cup for him to try, without even having to ask for it.

"What are we doing? We're having a conversation." Louis states, "Checkmate."

Niall sends him the finger and Louis sends two back.

"I should sit next to a B-list celebrity now and wonder where I've seen them before." Niall rests his chin on the palms of his hands, leaning forward on the counter, elbows propped up on the polished wood.

"Cry me a river." Louis mumbles and looks at Harry questionably, taking his cup back.

"It's good." Harry answers the unspoken question.

And no, it isn't just good. It is freaking amazing. Not only his body warms with the hot liquid, but also his heart warms, because Louis' tea still tastes exactly the same.

It makes Harry so entirely happy to not only see and say the same things again to Louis, but also feel them. Feel his kisses, feel his hand in his, feel his body cuddling up against his own, tasting the well-known taste of his tea and smelling him in general.

He really is happy, being back together with Louis, living with his best friends and some new ones in this beautiful castle that isn't as cold as he had seen it like the first time he had entered the grounds at all.

It is warm and red and loud and it smells of candles and pancakes and old gold.

Speaking of his friends, Zayn, Liam and Taylor enter the kitchen together, Taylor and Zayn wearing matching silk robes (Zayn in cream and Taylor in red) while Liam is dressed in nothing but Calvin Klein boxers.

"Isn't that cold?" Harry asks and shivers, feeling Louis' arms around him a moment later. He smiles and presses a kiss to Louis' hoodie-clad wrist, before pulling out a pan and a bowl to start with the pancakes.
Louis stands up as well, keeping his arms around Harry uncomfortably and walking with him.

Liam only shakes his head shrugging as an answer and walks over to the cupboard, pulling out a glass and filling it with water.

"Morning Niall, Hi Harry," Zayn greets them and pauses, looking at Louis, a smirk forming on his lips. "Sup daddy."

Niall bursts out laughing at their old inside joke and Taylor rolls her eyes, grinning.

"It was one time." Harry defends himself.

"Wait- seriously?" Taylor asks and looks at the two shocked.

Harry feels Louis shrugging behind him and he can literally see the smirk on his lips without turning around.

"We wanted to try something."

Taylor raises her eyebrows. "Ok, I'll change the topic now."

Harry lets out a relieved breath and takes the tea from Louis again, taking another gulp and watching Niall as the blonde sends him a deathly glare.

Harry only smiles sweetly and lets out a drawn out "Ah." as the deliciously warm liquid flows down his throat.

Taylor turns to Harry. "Did it hurt?"

"What, you mean when I fell from heaven?" He responds immediately, he's waited for this question his whole life.

"No, I mean when Louis fucked you last night." Taylor says and high-fives Zayn while Harry's jaw drops.

"Okay, that's enough, we can stop it with the sex jokes now, becau- Lou, why are you high-fiving her for that?" He asks, watching incredulously as Louis laughs.

"It was funny."

"No it wasn't. Besides, not that it's any of your business, but Louis and I didn't even have sex last night." He crosses his arms in front of his chest and Niall chokes on his toast.

"Why not?" Zayn asks interested and slams his hand way harder than needed onto Niall's back repeatedly.

"Do we have to talk about them having sex while I'm trying to have breakfast?" Liam asks, almost falling asleep in his coffee.

"Well, we did make out pretty hotly." Louis starts, completely ignoring Liam's begging but Harry doesn't really want him to share every single detail about their sex life, so he just asks the first question that will get Louis to shut up.

"Lou, you wanna move in with me? Into my tower?"

And it works. Louis stops talking and looks at him.

"Oh yes, that would be fun." Taylor agrees exited and takes a bite off Niall's toast, hiding behind Zayn the next second.
(Niall is scary when you eat his food.)

"That's only fun until you hear them at night." Liam mumbles and Harry turns his head towards him.

"Really Liam? YOU?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Louis thankfully changes the topic again, kissing Harry on his mouth before handing him his almost empty cup and walking towards the door.
"I'll start now. This is going to be great."

And Harry watches fondly as Louis skips a few steps into the hallway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 883 17
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ After the hardest of breakups, Harry will have to build up the courage to bring up the past and potentially fix their future. ๊œฑแด‡...
2.7M 100K 45
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in high school. Everyone worships him and the fact that he is the captain of the football team doesn't make m...
151K 4.9K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
174K 5.7K 80
Louis is 20 years old to Harry's 18. Louis mistakenly messages Harry on Instagram, and they quickly form a connection over being complete idiots. โ€ข โ€ข...