Wilderness Live Room ✓

By LifeOfCotton

Planet Earth, which has just joined the Interstellar Alliance, selected Su Ge to participate in 《Wilderness... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 (End)
Chapter 100 (Extra)
Chapter 101 (Extra)

Chapter 74

746 16 0
By LifeOfCotton

According to the live broadcast rules, in a year of 756 barren stars, each participant's home planet has three opportunities to deliver supplies, in the first month, the fourth month, and the eighth month.

The delivery of materials is not only to send the various materials needed to continue participating in the participants of your own planet, but also an opportunity to show your own planet.

For example, the last time the Earth won a few large orders when it delivered supplies, the small tools of Pudis Planet also made a lot of money, but it is because the big planets that have been distributed to science and technology have not adapted to the corresponding The supplies of planet 756, the best opportunity was lost in vain last time.

Therefore, in the delivery of the materials this time, they all worked hard, hoping to make a big move.

But unfortunately, because five people were not in the safe point when they delivered the supplies, the organizer passed the question of asking all the participants for their opinions, and the final answer was to wait until everyone returned to the safe point. Only then will the supplies be delivered.

And the current Suge five people are still at least ten days away from the safety point, that is to say, the originally scheduled time for the delivery of supplies will be delayed by about ten to fifteen days.

In fact, for the people on the 756 barren star, it is not so important that the postponement is not delayed at this time. After all, they are now in good condition. Even if no supplies are delivered, they can stay on the 756 planet in peace. The show is over.

"Should we go back to safety or continue?" Since receiving the message, everyone has been silent, and did not show expectations like the first time waiting for the delivery of supplies. Standing at the fork in the road, Su Ge couldn't help but ask everyone. opinion.

The position they reached now is a bit subtle, as if they were the two hemispheres of the entire planet, just opposite.

If it is the same way back, it will definitely save a lot of time because you have gone through it and you have drawn a map, but if you continue to go to the other side, you can go back anyway, but the time may take a few more days. .

Regarding the choice of this point, it is clear that everyone is very unified.

"Go ahead, anyway, we can go back no matter what, and we were originally drawing maps when we came out, but now it's not good to run back after half of the drawing." Hua Si is very clear about his own job.

"I also think that we will continue to move forward, and nothing else. In fact, it's not easy for us to run out like this once. If we don't take this opportunity to see where we should be, I don't know if there will be something like this next time. Opportunity." Flynn also echoed Washer's opinion.

Zigmada also agreed, but his focus is obviously different from that of others: "The point is monkeys! We have been out for so long and don't know how the monkeys are doing? Will something go wrong, I I think we will definitely not get out after going back for a while, and we will meet the monkey directly, so we still have to go back in a circle and not waste time."

After collecting everyone's opinions, Rong Shi finally nodded: "Then we continue to move forward, but in order to avoid them waiting too anxiously at the safety point, this time we have to hurry up."

The journey in the next few days was indeed very fast.

Even the original ten hours of rest time was compressed again by three hours.

Long-term high-intensity walking, coupled with a few special crisis situations along the way, and the situation where all the food is dealt with, everyone can be said to be exhausted, completely relying on will Li was walking, and finally reached a safe point late at night on the tenth day.

The wall of the safe point stands high on a plain, looking like a lonely eagle from a distance.

Originally thought that entering the safe point was as easy as going home, but what Su Ge did not expect was that when they walked around the small door by the river to go in, they found that the door was blocked from inside.

At first, Su Ge thought it was because his hand had no strength, and he didn't push it away for the first time. Zigmada, who was on the side, immediately came over and said, "I'll open it. This door is a bit heavy."

Su Ge retreated to the back, waiting for Zigmada to open the door. It was just an unexpected fact that Zigmada didn't open the door either. He was taken aback and pushed a few more times, but he didn't push the door. Open, instead of knowing where it got, the sound of metal knocking inside the safe point quickly rang as he pushed the door.

"It seems to be blocked inside." Zigmada could only give up his plan to open the door.

"Let's call someone from the front door. The door is very close to the house. Try to wake up only the closest person. It's too late. Don't wake up everyone." Even though I was exhausted to the extreme, But Rongshi is still clear in both speaking and doing things.

Su Ge often thinks that if she is in Rongshi's situation, she doesn't even want to speak, so she simply finds a place to plant and sleep, and forget it tomorrow, but it won't work if she puts it here in Rongshi. 756 Barren Star, although many conditions are very backward, Rong Shi always feels clean and meticulous.

I really admire it to the extreme.

Several people were about to walk forward, but Su Ge said, "Don't be so troublesome, I'll go in and open the door."

Until this time, several people suddenly remembered that Su Ge had this ability, but there was no chance to show it. Everyone had almost forgotten about it.

He raised his head and looked at the high wall. It would be no problem if it was in normal times, but at this moment Su Ge is not only physically fatigued, but also hungry. Su Ge's only hope is not to fall off the wall. real.

Taking a deep breath, Su Ge moved his limbs and jerked up.

No matter how many times he watched it, every time he saw Su Ge using the ancient martial arts on earth, Rong Shi was filled with deep regrets. He really couldn't understand that one day age discrimination would become a huge part of his learning journey. stumbling block.

Su Ge's body image is an eagle, falling down lightly in the night, quietly.

But before she walked to the door to open the door for people outside, she suddenly felt a, no, several extremely violent winds approaching her.

This is definitely not the wind blowing in nature, but the wind brought by being attacked.

Su Ge didn't even have time to think about why she was attacked in the safe spot. Her body had already made the most perfect response. With a light flash, she grabbed a hoe that was holding the door and stopped. He turned his head and directly blocked the murder weapon that was approaching him.

In the dark, only a few crisp sounds of "Dangdangdang" were heard. The hoe in Su Ge's hand successfully stopped the weapon that was smashed toward him, but several consecutive weapons hit the handle of the hoe. Shocked her arms faintly.

Before Su Ge could speak, he heard several familiar voices ringing in the dark: "Have you hit it?"

"It's a hit! I can feel it all. It must be a hit."

"Did you confirm that this one came in?"

"For sure, I woke up as soon as I heard the door ring, and then I only saw this one crawling in from the outside, ready to open the door, fortunately I was excited..."

"Me too, I think I must have hit it right now, just now!"

Listening to the familiar voice, after recalling what happened just now, Su Ge felt that she should know what happened, and she said, "Are you not going to sleep all night?"

The few people who had just spoken suddenly became as quiet as they were dead, so quiet that Su Ge was a little bit suspicious, whether he heard the babbled conversation only when he had auditory hallucinations.

"I think it might be because I haven't slept well for a few days. I seem to hear Su Ge's voice."

"Well, I don't think I slept well either."

"Maybe me too?"

...

Su Ge was about to laugh at these people. She pushed the hoe in her hand abruptly and pushed them away, "Is there a torch, light one."

After a few seconds of calm this time, I heard cheers erupting from the safe point!

"Ah! Su Ge! It's really you! You are back!"

"Suge! I'm not dreaming! You are finally back!"

...

In a warm welcome, Su Ge finally intervened: "Did you block the door? Open the door quickly, Rong Shi, they are all outside the door."

Only then did Leah recover from the excitement and ecstasy, and quickly opened the door with a torch.

It's like a wanderer who is going to go home. Whenever he goes home, the people at home will definitely prepare the food and wait. Here, Leah and Salo go to open the door, a few girls hurriedly set fire to the food, and the men even more. He was busy bringing water over to boil the bath water for them.

A few people were sitting on the edge of the campfire. The warm light dissipated the cold in the middle of the night. Su Ge held a cup of warm water in his hand while drinking while watching this lively scene. Suddenly, he felt that he was on the way. All the dust disappeared without a trace.

A fusion of firelight seemed to rise in her heart, making her feel unusually soft and safe, even if she was sitting here, she became lazy.

"Suge, you eat something, wash it, and then go to sleep." Nalita reached out and wiped the beads of sweat on Suge's head: "I clean your house every day, but it's clean, you stay I will sleep at ease."

"Yeah, it's going to be done soon. Although we don't cook as good as you, but it's definitely not a problem to fill our stomachs." A Bing also laughed.

During the time that Su Ge left, the heavy task of cooking fell on the four girls.

Cooking seems to be very easy. After all, they have been playing for a long time, but it is really messy when it is their turn to play. In the first few days, everyone has eaten dark dishes for a few days, and they have been running for ten. It barely made it in a few days and half a month.

So when A Bing said this, the other boys complained one by one: "Okay, don't brag here. The food you cook means that we are afraid of wasting food, otherwise it will be tears!"

These remarks inevitably have to be sprayed by the girls again, and the long, lonely night has also become noisy because of this piece of laughter.

The Sun Also Rises.

After a good rest the night before, the spirits of several people recovered quite well.

At breakfast, Su Ge asked a question that hadn't had time to ask yesterday: "What's the matter with you at night? It's like a thief prevention."

Salo smiled bitterly: "Isn't it an anti-thief?"

It turns out that the monkeys have not disappeared.

For a period of time after the earthquake, they really disappeared, disappearing to the point where they can't be seen anywhere, and disappearing until everyone thinks that the earthquake will kill all the monkeys, even if they don't have everything. , I'm afraid it won't be a climate.

But things in the world are so helpless. The more you think about the good things, it will generally not be realized. On the contrary, bad things will happen.

Just after the people who stayed at the safe point finally drove away the gathered birds, they didn't even have a day to die, they once again welcomed their old friends-monkeys.

The weapons prepared by Rong Shi, as well as the high walls that were built up, caused a huge blow to the monkeys' invasion. For a time, the monkeys were hesitant to open the fortress of the security spot for half a minute. Until one night, the monkeys They even sneaked in while everyone was asleep, and wiped out all the vegetables that had just emerged from the ground, before the participants realized one thing.

These secondary intelligences are far smarter than they thought. It is simply impossible for them to get anything cheap from the copper and iron walls and the powerful weapons during the day. So they can only find another way.

When all the participants were observing the monkeys, the monkeys might not be observing them. When the participants knew that the monkeys were likely to be invulnerable during the day, but weaker at night, and were afraid to come out. However, the monkeys also discovered that these participants knew their own weaknesses, and they even went the other way and came out at night.

Therefore, during the first confrontation, the safety point suffered heavy losses. Although the harvested grain was locked in the granary, it was very safe, but the vegetable field was completely destroyed.

It can be seen that the monkeys not only come to grab food to eat, they are actually here to destroy their anger. They not only take away all the vegetables in the vegetable field, but even take away a lot of food that has not yet grown. It was also pulled out, and the pots and pans in the safety point were put away, but it was not a disaster, but other things were not so lucky.

It is a trivial matter whether the table is overturned or the stool is kicked down. The worst part is that they smashed a lot of tiles and took away two hens who were laying eggs. In the second confrontation, as the participants were prepared, they beat the monkeys to a halt and made the monkeys vigilant.

However, although the participants have fortifications and weapons, the biggest weakness is that there is no manpower, and there are only ten people in the safety point. Even if one person is broken into three functions, it is really difficult to follow that move. Hundred and eighty monkeys were dispatched to contend, so since Su Ge and the others left, until last night, the battle with the monkeys has not stopped.

Even with this effort, all the wins and losses are only evenly divided.

Su Ge listened to Salo talking about what happened when they left during this period of time, while observing the safety point.

She didn't notice it because of the darkness last night. Now, after careful observation, it turns out that they have made a lot of organs in the safety point, hanging various metal tools such as hoes and shovel. If the monkeys want Climbing in will basically knock these tools.

Especially in the small door at the back, there are several tools scraped there, such as hoe, sickle, shovel and hammer. It seems that the metal sound caused by the opening of the door by Zigmada last night should be the sound of these tools. .

After listening to Salo's words, Rongshi and several people also shared their experiences on the way out with everyone, especially Huasi showed everyone the same place but different maps before and after, so that everyone can be better. Intuitively understand the "explosive theory".

"Will there still be an earthquake?" After hearing about this theory, all aliens who have never experienced an earthquake were all frightened: "If this theory is true, then this earthquake should not be a change in plates, but a planet. It was caused by the explosion inside..."

"In theory, it won't. After all, the explosion inside the planet takes a long time to detonate, but we still need to look at it again."

After all these things came to an end, Rong Shi, as the team leader, asked the most important question so far: "The second batch of supplies is coming soon. Although we don't know what supplies will be sent from each home planet for the time being, We can first discuss what kind of materials we need to exchange at one time."

When Rong Shi raised this issue, everyone immediately began to express their opinions. When the supplies were delivered for the first time, such issues were also discussed. However, at that time, everyone did not seem to have a deep understanding of the planet, so at that time The answer is simply varied.

This time it was really different.

After being harassed by the monkeys, almost everyone's choice is something that can restrain the monkeys.

"Monkeys seem to be unlikely to cause harm with ordinary weapons. I think we can try it from the drug side. If there is an anesthetic, we can use an anesthetic." Meng first put forward his own opinions.

"The anesthetic is obviously a cure for the symptoms but not the root cause, and it is impossible to faint these monkeys all the time. They will wake up. After waking up, they are not alive and kicking. On the contrary, we were wasting the exchanged resources." However, Meng's opinion was immediately. It was opposed by Leah.

"It's not necessarily." Flynn put forward a different view: "Until now, we have not entered the deep forest. It is because the monkeys have always been obstructed. I think we can treat the monkeys after they are anesthetized. They locked up, and then went to the forest to take a look."

"This proposal is very good." Zigmada, who had always wanted to go to the forest to remove the monkey's nest, immediately responded. He stretched out his hands and kept squeezing, with an angry expression on his face: "I want Look at what these monkeys are hiding in the forest, why we will be madly attacked by them as soon as we go. They come to our site and follow the back garden instead."

There are still a lot of people who follow Zigmada's ideas, so his words have been approved by many people. With the strong support of everyone, anesthetics and various weapons are also placed on the exchange list.

Su Ge poked his head and looked at Rong Shi, writing down everyone's suggestions very seriously, and then curiously asked: "Can I have all these things for exchange?"

"I don't know, what can I change then." Rong Shi shook his head, but looking at his expression didn't expect much of this matter.

Just as everyone was making noise and talking about their proposal, everyone's tracker rang at the same time. As expected, the tracker came to notify the time for the second distribution of supplies.

I don't know if the organizer also knows the saying that "it's better to hit the sun" on the earth? There was a sound that was unique to the aircraft.

When I looked up, I only saw an aircraft that was much larger than the first delivered material and stopped right above the safety point. It kept sounding like an alarm, and the whole body was like a light inlaid with many LEDs. The flicker of the star, when viewed from a distance, is as eye-catching as a huge nut that makes a harsh sound and shines.

As the sound of the alarm became more and more rapid, Su Ge saw something falling from the aircraft, the same way as the previous delivery, all by parachute.

The parachutes of different colors bloom like flowers in the sky.

And everyone was ready to go out to pick up supplies, but before going out, Rong Shi kept an eye on him. He left those who were not good at running to visit his house, and those who were good at running went to pick up supplies.

So the housekeepers all climbed onto the wall, and kept directing the direction to the pickers, but they also cooperated very well.

Because of the ancient martial arts, Su Ge usually takes advantage when picking up supplies. When she only saw her jump up, she was already stepping on the parachute closest to the safe point on the city wall. When she hooked the wooden sword in her hand, she would pull the parachute. Hooked towards himself.

After grabbing the parachute, Su Ge only heard a few people headed by Zigmada, Lan Lan Lanna and Graqi on the wall behind her cheering loudly at her: "Great! Su Ge! Come on!"

Grasping the parachute and slowly falling, Su Ge even adjusted his body and turned around, waving his hand triumphantly at the people on the fence, until -

Originally, Su Ge thought that this time was the same as the last time, and it was a mediocre process of picking up materials. At most, everyone rushed a little harder. There would not be much difference. It was just that what happened later made her profound. Knowing a little bit, there has never been a truly ordinary in this world, if a thing is really ordinary and done, it can only be good luck.

Because in this world, everything should be born with twists and turns, even if it is picking up a material.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697 73 77
Lee Tae Hyun inherited the family's pawn shop, and there is nothing wrong with everything in the world. And next to his pawn shop, there is a hotel...
3.9K 90 22
I have changed the book name from "Adopted by BTS" to "MY GUARDIAN ANGELS" also i have changed the cover *I have downloaded the cover from Pinterest...
16.8K 227 20
Ballet dancer Qin Zhenzhen traveled through the world of beasts while practicing her dance, and became what other people call a "poor little girl" wi...
31.4K 1.3K 72
Wen Zhi picked up a man. He's so handsome... Wen Zhi swears, this is the most handsome person she's ever seen since she regained her eyesight! ...