Fate/Cinder

By FatherKaaji

The Soul of Cinder, also known as Y/N, is a collection of kings that have linked with the fire. After being d... More

Volume 1 Chapter 1: Prince turned Servant
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Prince's Past
Volume 1 Chapter 3: Another Accident
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Fate/Cinder
Volume 1 Chapter 5: The Alter D'Arc
Volume 1 Chapter 6: Astolfo and Y/N Take On The World
Volume 1 Chapter 7: Historical Lesson: Prince Y/N of Canada
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Final Day On This World/Singularity #8
Volume 1 Chapter 9: France - The Evil Reign of A Corrupt King Part 1
Volume 1 Chapter 10: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 11: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 3
Volume 1 Chapter 12: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 4
Volume 1 Chapter 13: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 5
Volume 1 Chapter 14: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 6
Volume 1 Chapter 15: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 7
Volume 1 Chapter 16: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 8
Volume 1 Chapter 17: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 9
Volume 1 Chapter 18: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 10
Volume 1 Finale (19): The Fate of a Cinder
Summer Chapter 1: Trapped On A Island?!
Summer Chapter 2: QP Joyride! Part 1
Summer Chapter 3: QP Joyride! Part 2
Summer Chapter 3.5: Ishtar - Summer Bash Event!
Summer Chapter 4: Underground Alcatraz
Summer Chapter 5: Flame Explained
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Canada - Paradisus Paradoxum Part 1
Halloween Special 🎃: Fate/Halloween

Summer Saga Finale (6) : Earth-Shaking Showdown! (vs. Y/N & Gilgamesh)

2.8K 97 15
By FatherKaaji

Where's...Y/N...?

-Astolfo, 2021.

How long could this possibly take? At first, you thought it would be quick, and simple, but that doesn't appear to be the reason.

Y/N: "Oh, great Ereshkigal. You are worthy of such praise."

Ereshkigal: "I-I mean...when you put it like that..."

Her hands outstretched towards you as a mysterious aura erupted from the palm of her hands, and you feel yourself changing bit by bit.

Y/N: "Hello...! I can't keep saying the same things over and over! They are getting boring and losing their effect each time I say it!"

Ereshkigal: "S-shh, I need to concentrate-"

I stood up and this caught the Goddess' attention, as she fluttered her eyes open.

Y/N: "Each second I don't have, is a second Y/N Alter is winning!"

Meanwhile

Gilgamesh: "Another Y/N. Boring. I can do this all day."

Y/N Alter continues to dodge swords being thrown at him from portals created from thin air. Using his sword, he blocked successfully, before slowly appearing to close the distance with the King of Heroes.

Y/N Alter: "Trust me when I say I'm not the weakling for a servant! It'll take more than a simple slap on the back to hurt me!"

Gilgamesh: "Big bluff, let's see if we can put that to the test."

With the markings on his upper chest and his hair down, he steps out of the way as Y/N Alter slashes in a ferocious way, purple lightning following right after him as he bounces back for another.

Luckily, in time, a sword had appeared and stabbed him straight from the back to the ground. It was fatal yes, and blood leaked out.

Although, Gilgamesh knew this wasn't the end as Y/N Alter would take the sword out, and in a given due time, battle continuation kicked in, and slowly, self restoring health worked as well.

Gilgamesh: "Still a mongrel at best,"

He declared, and the blades coming from portals start arriving at a much higher speed.

As Y/N Alter launches himself in the air, to strike from above, he is met with a pair of blades that stab him through his chest.

The wielder takes out their blades and kicks Y/N Alter away, it appears to be none other, than Emiya.

Just when Y/N Alter was starting to get comfortable, he quickly backed up as from overhead an servant in silver and red armor with their entire face masked struck the ground.

Mordred picked up the speed, and this forced Y/N Alter to draw his blade and block, but didn't realize he would have another problem.

In time, he sent his foot upward to Mordred's face, although the armor took the brunt of the damage, it still hurt, and it also finished with the Alter grabbing her legs mid air and throwing her to a building.

Just in time, Artoria came in and clashed blades with Y/N Alter, with the two staring each other, they backed off and began to dance around the battlefield with their blades.

Artoria stuck several good slashes, and the final one ended in a whirlwind that gave Y/N Alter a disoriented feeling.

There, Artoria took her chance and stabbed her blade through Y/N Alter, but it was apparent that he was tired of these games.

Using a faint purple magic barrier, he deactivated it and quickly slashed at Artoria multiple times before it ended with a knee to the gut, and restraining her with magic.

Emiya and Mordred came back looking for a defeat as Y/N Alter was forced to party and block some of their hits with a single sword.

He couldn't get too cocky and start dodging, his abilities weren't just like that yet.

But it look like, they were starting to understand him more. They were staring to understand his tendencies, and more of that.

Trying to block an attack from both Mordred and Emiya, in ended up as his grip on the sword loosened, and it was gone from his hand as it was struck up into the sky.

It landed nearby, but it wouldn't be a problem unless he summoned it back into his hand.

But unfortunately, he couldn't do that.

Emiya stabbed his two swords into Y/N Alter, being affected by it, the "Archer" jumped back and into his hands formed a bow. Grasping the string, he struck it back a couple of times.

All three shots successfully hit Y/N Alter, who, was now stumbling back as blood staines his armor.

Mordred played more of a cause as she drove into Y/N Alter with her large sword, stabbing him in the process as the others once done, she kept digging her blade into him until it reached an abandoned building

There, she was thinking of using her Noble Phantasm to end it all, but it seemed that the rubble soon crashed down on Y/N Alter, and caused smoke to cloud the area.

Underworld

Ereshkigal: "Well, I suppose that is true. But I'm working as fast as I can!"

She exclaims, you sigh and realize that you have no other option but to rely on her slow working powers...

Powers...

Powers..

Powers.

Y/N: "That's it! Ereshkigal, I figured it out! All we have to do is-"

Ereshkigal: "I'm done."

It caught your attention, it surely did. Looking to your side, she sat on her chair, as if she was getting ready to take a nap, or fully sleep.

Looking back at yourself, you noticed that you were in full armor, and your helmet was already equipped. Your forever burning scarf would be the accessory you would carry forever.

Not to mention the greatest sword in existence, the Firelink Greatsword, that changes into many other forms of weapons.

Y/N: "Ye-yes...! I'm back to...me! I'm me again! The best saber class card to exist!"

Ereshkigal: "Despite having the lowest HP of the average saber..."

Y/N: "Woo! Thank you Ereshkigal, I don't know how I can repay you!"

The Goddess thinks, looking at Y/N and his blazing scarf, an idea started to form in her head.

Ereshkigal: "Well...you could perhaps-"

Y/N: "Not right now! Can't you see I have an island to save here? Save it for when we get back to Chaldea. Ciao!"

A hole appears beneath him as he falls through it, and as it closes, it leaves Ereshkigal in shock.

Ereshkigal: "Maybe I shouldn't have done it so soon..."

Surface

Gilgamesh yawns a bit as ashes form, taking shape of Y/N next to him.

Gilgamesh: "Look who joins the party?"

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah. I get it. What's happening...holy gwyn..."

The Soul of Cinder was cut off by the devastation caused by Y/N Alter. Just when we thought he was done, he had just gotten started.

Gudako: "He's in his second phase, and no other servant can stand up to him..."

She states, seeing the unconscious bodies Mordred, Emiya, Okita, Tamamo, it made sense that the only few servants that could stand up to the buffed version of Y/N Alter was Artoria, Abigail, and Mash, surprisingly weird for the sheilder.

Demon Alter was busy being occupied with Artoria, who the Knight seemed to have little difficult with him.

Y/N: "Well, we can't just stand here and watch! We need to help Artoria!"

Gilgamesh: "You can do that, as for me, I'll sit here."

Y/N: "What! You can't be serious!"

Gilgamesh: "Your...evil version doesn't pose enough of a threat for me. He should even be graced by my mere presence alone."

Y/N: "Well, it doesn't seem like he's graced by it at all!"

The Cinder points to Demon Alter, who's large sword swings down on Artoria who managed to dodge out of the way, but with the upgraded transformation, she had no time to break as Demon Alter continued once forth.

Y/N: "Whatever, if he's scared to take him on, I'll die trying."

Gilgamesh: "Scared? I would watch that tone of yours."

Y/N: "Prove me wrong then, King of Heroes."

Gudako: "Guys! This isn't solving anything! We need to still focus on him!"

She points at the main entirety of this whole facade, and the both of them notice that Artoria is on the floor, down.

As Demon Alter brung down his sword, his armor was pierced by an sword, as it soon healed with dark purple matter, Y/N swung his blade forth to clash weapons with his Alter.

Y/N: "It appears that destiny has us fighting once again."

Demon Alter: "Haha...surely I will defeat you this time Cinder!"

Y/N notices a purple blast forming in his alter's freehand, quickly, he turned his sword into a casting staff, and spoke a chant.

Suddenly, the blast was sent towards him and Artoria, but it was deflected by an barely visible orange shield.

Artoria: "I...thank you for that."

Y/N: "No problem, but now's not the time to get comfortable."

Helping her up, she regained her senses as Y/N's weapon soon formed back into a great sword, and that's when Gudako realized, it was time.

Both Y/N and Gilgamesh have their Noble Phantasm ready and active, both can destroy Demon Alter solely on their own, but who gets to use their special move?

Gilgamesh is a definite yes, the moment he pulls out EA, the entire world is already trembling.

Y/N is a good offer as well, either he turns his blade into a 1000 degree knife basically, or wait for his HP to get lower to at least 25% to use his second variation that could leave the entire island like a hotpocket in the microwave.

Back to the battle, Y/N is attacked at multiple times, but a sudden burst of fire surrounds him, and it blows back Demon Alter, who seemed to be burning.

Gudako: "Y/N! Gilgamesh! We have to do it now!"

The both of them, despite their differences, are being put aside to finally defeat Demon Alter once and for all!

Artoria: "B-but master...the raw power from them alone might be enough to destroy the entire island...!"

Gudako: "I had already have that covered."

She points behind her, and sees a portal of the Chaldea facility. There, the servants that were unconscious were being taken back. Gudako motions for Artoria to do the same, but as much as she wants to help the two, she realizes that they are on a whole complete different level.

As Demon Alter stumbles back up, Y/N looks at Gilgamesh.

Y/N: "Everyone is gone, it's just you and I. Now, I have all the room to go all out."

Gilgamesh: "Knock yourself out, just know if you can't defeat him, I'll have to get my hands dirty and do the job for you."

Y/N: "No need too. I think it's about time you've truly seen, what THE Soul of Cinder can do."

Gilgamesh pays close attention as more aggressive fire is around Y/N. His posture changes, and Gilgamesh could already tell, he had gotten stronger in a matter of seconds. His Firelink Greatsword had looked like as if it was dipped in fire.

Gilgamesh: "What is this, some sort of transformation?"

Lord Y/N: "Yeah, I'm kinda unbeatable in this thing. Now, we have 30 minutes to finish this."

Before Lord Y/N, in his upgraded state as well, could set foot, his senses went off. Looking towards Gilgamesh, violent winds came out of nowhere, and a massive sword was pulled out.

EA. The Sword of Rupture, and Gilgamesh had just pulled it out. What was he trying to get at here?

Gilgamesh: "30 minutes you say? It'll only take 5."

Lord Y/N sighed quickly as he dodged instantly from an attack from Demon Alter. Jumping forward, he slashed at the chest as Gilgamesh came from behind and stabbed his weapons through Demon Alter's back.

In the quick moment, he had exploded and luckily the two of them backed off in time. Now, Lord Y/N created a spear and threw it into the sky, it divided into many more, and these spears began to rain down on Demon Alter.

Getting attacked by each one, Lord Y/N slashed at him multiple times before swinging upward, which brought Demon Alter in the air.

Gilgamesh had crashed down onto, him and slashed twice, shaking the ground itself.

Jumping off of him, the King of Heroes added another slash, which cut Demon Alter in half, but also the platform he was standing on.

As it slowly began to crumble away into the shore, Demon Alter rushed his healing factor using mana, and the two knew they would have to end this.

As he carried his large sword, Lord Y/N's sword began to spark into flames, literally, as if it could'nt have gotten any better, violent winds from Gilgamesh also came from his sword as well.

Working as one, the two rose into the sky before meeting with Demon Alter, prepping their weapons.

Lord Y/N: "This is it!"

In pure speed, Lord Y/N had zipped past Gilgamesh, meeting his alter, he pranced around slashing multiple times at him. Even when he tried blocking with his buster sword, it would not work as it was dented and chipped away.

Severing his entire left arm, Gilgamesh had came around and slashed at his other arm as well, and he couldn't heal them because of Lord Y/N's NP effect.

As Demon Alter stood there, both Gilgamesh and Lord Y/N prepped, combining their weapons, the violent winds became one of pure fire, and the power from them was immeasurable.

Demon Alter still wouldn't give up, using the little mana he had, he created dark purple weapons of all forms and shapes.

But once they were released, they weren't affecting Gil or Lord Y/N at all. And just because of that, the King of Heroes was aggravated.

Lord Y/N: "There's no coming back from this!"

Gilgamesh: "Don't get cocky!"

Gilgamesh took the chance to raise him up in the air, stabbing his always healing body, it seemed as if time slowed down.

Gilgamesh: "You should be proud, in the presence of such strong adversaries. Just how Heaven and the Earth is divided, so shall you. Be erased from my sight! Judgment is upon you. Behold the crushing might of my Sword of Rupture. —Behold Enuma Elish!"

Lord Y/N: "It all ends here, you cannot win. I am the Soul of Cinder, here to bring you down once and for all! This is truly, the Great Sparking Finale!"

With their weapons blazing in power, they sided together after a furious yell, and the two brought it down on Demon Alter. Being caught in the attack, he couldn't block, dodge, or do anything.

He had to accept it, for what it was.

Yelling out in pain, it faded to silence as the island was also caught in the attack.

From simply the raw power alone, the island was shaking, and not only that, it was cut in half by the two. The nice island, everyone once knew, became a battlefield, and now, nothing.

The ocean was also separated, you could see the ocean floor even. But that entire attack right there surely defeated Demon Alter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 631 35
(Y/N), embrace the darkness!!!! At Last!!!! I FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was born in the New York City and he was become homeless little boy...
36.5K 1.7K 28
When one of the most powerful and feared cursed spirits possesses a young boy, the world seems to be on the verge of collapse. However, everything is...
245K 3.6K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
19.3K 643 122
| Please Read Everything Below Before You Start The Story | I've been struggling to nail down the perfect synopsis, and I have to admit, it's been a...