ACKERMAN

By Xythe_Phantasma

Two worlds connected. As fate comes to surprise the world with its own cruelty, titans started coming out ra... More

A/n
00. Collision and Reality
01. Complaints
02. Rest Day to Hell
000. Extra part I
03. Trip
04. Training Camp
05. Calm Before the Storm
06. Parallel
Give me a scene from this fic
Scenes : Batch 1
07. The Attack
Scenes : Batch 02
08. Enemies
09. Rescue
10. Family
11. Biological Vs. Adoptive
Scenes : Batch 03
12. Another Day
Scenes : Batch 04
13. Murderer
14. Guardians
15. Changes
16. Sleep
17. Into The Room
Q & A ~ Author
19. It's Never Peaceful
Extra Chapter : The Cat Dad
20. See Through Me
21. Paradis Island
22. Royal Blood
Scenes : Batch 05
23. Moon and Water Transgression
24. In Preparation
25. Lab or House?
26. Meet and Greet

18. WHAT THE F--

4.6K 377 373
By Xythe_Phantasma

A meeting was held.

An emergency as titans had appeared almost everywhere randomly as if out of control.

Worse...

They all had family.

Either a mother, a father, a son or a daughter. It didn't choose anyone, it randomly chose someone regardless of age and gender.

(I'm curious about titan babies tho-- I watched the live action years ago so that's how I imagined them until now. But I wonder if master Isayama make a baby titan... will it be meme worthy?)

Y/n stood beside the door of the office like a guard. Hand was on her back while the meeting was being discussed in Endeavor's (I freakin paused for thirty seconds before finally remembering this fire fairy's hero name!) Office.

All faces were serious including Levi's who had joined in. The squad were outside waiting for their captain and Y/n to come out. The group were still in their uniform. Considering that they are now under a certain bigshot's (Overhaul) sponsor, their uniform was remodelled with the same material's as Y/n's.

Their safety was to be ensured. As of now, they were the only one who's capable enough to slay a giant five times their size so it's reasonable to put extra care.

The uniform was also eye catching. No one in Endeavor's hero agency could not resist looking at the youngsters who wore them.

With Y/n's debut as the youngest hero in japan, this uniform and logo certainly is memorable to anyone who would watch it. How the cape with that insignia fluttered like a flag of a nation.

It somehow felt like this mark symbolizes a hero of its own. Claiming itself a dignified air in which allows one to raise his head up strong and proud.

They were all young, close to Y/n's age. But they were experienced soldiers already. It was already surprising. As if Y/n Ackerman wasn't enough to shake the hero world, these 'elite' titan slayers even appeared and showed their strength to the world as quirkless heroes.

It was unbelievable.

Now, a lot of quirkless admired them greatly. This was a revolutionary announcement. To show the world that they are capable, they have their own power and they can do what people with quirks can't.

Meanwhile, inside the conference room. A paper had been passed through the group to see. Images of disasters caused by titans had already became a daily casualty. The damage is heartbreaking and the mental strain from witnesses is fatal.

Who wouldn't be traumatized seeing the person beside you being bitten in half while alive?

It would seem so, that this problem had reached the point where Zeke became an S+ class villain in the heroes' eyes. As the core reason of this sudden disasters, he is probably even more tiresome than OFA.

Soon, Tsukauchi, who took charge of the meeting began to explain.

"As of now, the villain Zeke's main target locations are three. Nothing much exceeded to other cities so we are quite hopeful that he won't terrorize any city soon." He said. "Also, the number of crime on said locations had also been increasing."

"I think it's only because Zeke was familiar of the area which is why he limited himself to only those three." Aizawa spoke.

"Yes, that's also our speculation. As he is a foreigner, it is most likely that he is more familiar within this range of area than any other cities." Tsukauchi replied.

"Recently, we recieved a video email to anonymous. But upon reviewing the tape, we confirmed that it was the same villain."

He reached out for the remote and turned on the projector screen. It hung up on the ceiling which allowed the audience to see front without interference except for the person who would stand in front.

The first time it played was simply a pitch black screen. Nothing could be seen until the camera flickered to reveal Zeke's face. The focus was right to his face with the surrounding being white.

Eyes stared into the screen and smiled. "Are you having fun yet?" He asked.

The first sentence he spouted irritated the people watching instantly.

"Don't worry, I have more surprise. Hope you can handle them 'little hero'."

"This bastard." The heroes huffed quietly in anger. Hearing his arrogant words and mocking tone.

"I was walking in town earlier this morning and saw a lot of families, walking around. Where do you think should I turn into hell next?" He asked. "I don't really have any bad blood going on in this world, but it's quite unfortunate that villains found me first, so of course I will naturally give back what I owed."

"So it's up to you to stop what I create. Too bad you only have a few soldiers at your alley. What if I launch an all out attack day and night?"

Heroes watched with contempt while he continued to speak. But the more they listened to him, it only felt like he's talking to one person. And they somehow got it right.

"Y/n, have you finally gained back some memories?" He asked through the screen. "Too bad you couldn't. If you did, you might be able to see your mom."

Y/n frowned. Her eyes were focused on the man's words more than ever before as he peaked her curiosity.

"Don't worry." Zeke waved a hand passively. "If you catch me, you'll naturally find out what kind of monster you are." He grinned. His eyes looked as if he was looking at her directly.

"Well, that's all. Y/n Reiss Ackerman."

Upon his last words, the screen flickered black then closed.

The continuation of that meeting lead by other heroes on patrol were made. Each one taking turns over the situation in their turf until finally ending the meeting.

Levi who has been impatient in the ordeal of his sister's maternal last name, stood up quickly. The heroes watched him make his way towards his younger sister with an indescribable expression. "You're a Reiss?" He asked, his voice couldn't help but somehow tremble with worry.

Y/n, who looked at his brother slowly nodded. "I recently found out because of Reiner." She explained.

Just what did Kenny do?! Levi felt troubled. Seriously? Hooking up with a royalty while the Ackermans are being persecuted aboveground?!

He quickly pushed his thoughts aside as soon as he looked at Y/n who was staring at his troubled face. It's all good now anyway so it's no longer a problem. And he must admit, if Kenny hadn't met a woman, then he wouldn't be blessed with a lovable cousin-sister.

He massaged the bridge of his nose. "Does anyone else know?" He asked.

If they find out that she's a royalty, forget about Erwin's continuous nagging about Y/n going to commander position, it's also going to be a lot of responsibility when she's recognized as royalty. Just let queen Historia handle the stress!

"You, Reiner, Zeke and the people in this room." She replied. "The reason that I can shift is because half my blood is from Reiss."

After her explanation, Levi nodded.

"Is there anything special with the Reiss' blood?" Aizawa, who was close enough to hear this conversation, asked.

"Nothing special." Both Levi and Y/n replied.

While Levi think it's completely something to be buried in the mist of secrets that Kenny had taken to his grave, Y/n literally thinks that nothing is special about Reiss' bloodline, except that Historia who is either her 'cousin' or 'aunt' is the queen of the same blood.

Everyone are obviously not convinced seeing how worried Levi looked at first before turning into his normal expression.

Aizawa mentally noted to ask Erwin about the Reiss bloodline later.

Everyone got out of the conference room having mixed feelings about Zeke's previous message. It was worrying and if he goes further than just terrorizing three cities, it's going to be an inescapable bloodbath.

They needed more soldiers like the squad from Levi's and Y/n. But how will they do it?

Just as everyone are about to ask Levi for guidance, the sibling stopped on track.

Their eyes looked up to feel something dripping atop their heads.

Drip.

Drip...

Drip....

With this experience in hand, Y/n pulled her brother away from the water drops.

As soon as they were a few meters, grabbed Tsukauchi, who happens to be the nearest and just as soon as the cop could ask why, water splashed down abundantly from the ceiling.

Tsukauchi got wet from the strong retaliation of water, freezing from shock over what actually happened.

Y/n thanked and at the same time apologized to him for shielding them before gently pushing him back aside to see what's going on but Levi who saw the person first, quickly slapped a hand on Y/n's eyes to stop her from attempting to look.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

A familiar loud voice shouted. He stood up and held his water tub as means of defense as he was suddenly sucked into a water portal... his wooden water tub!

When he looked around, his eyes paused on the Ackerman siblings with wide eyes.

"Y/n Ackerman! Levi Ackerman! What is going on here?!" He shouted strictly.

The girl hummed. Although her eyes were covered with Levi's palm, she still gave a soldier salute. "It's good to hear you're vocal cords are still healthy, commandant Shadis, sir!" She greeted.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?! Get me some clothes or I'll punish you a thousand laps on wherever this goddamn place is!" He shouted an order.

Y/n soon understood why Levi slapped her eyes to cover her sight... it was throbbing in pain but she didn't dare retaliate to his brother's concern for her 'innocent' eyes.

"Yes sir!" The girl removed her cloak, Levi grabbed it and threw it at Shadis who quickly covered his lower half before the older brother removed the hand that covered Y/n's eyes.

Although the first meeting was quite humiliating, Shadis still stood tall like a real hero in the battlefield with professional soldier posture.

He calmed down and glared at the two familiar people in front of him. "You two! Explain yourselves! And Explain why my bathwater took me here!"

Everyone's mouth fell from shock as they watched the entire ordeal. Seeing as Y/n have full pledge respect for this old man, he couldn't possibly be an ordinary loud old man, isn't he?

Y/n saluted again. "Sir, I'm sorry for your loss! But we still have no sufficient explanation of why your bathwater would betray you." She explained.

He glared at her, but Y/n was unfazed by the scary look.

"We will explain the situation, sir. But first, we will get you in a suitable attire." She calmly said.

Shadis' eyes twitched. He was still confused and angry by what's happening but complied with Y/n's request.

Everyone stared at the newcomer. He was an intimidating old man no matter how you try to think that he's not. His dark undereye bags made his looks more oppressing and supported by Y/n's respect for this naked old man, it could be said that he is not an ordinary person.

Finally given a change of casual clothes containing of a shirt and pants, Y/n finally spoke to the group who haven't left the premise out of curiosity.

"This is former scout commander and our commandant: Keith Shadis. He is responsible in training the soldiers into learning how to kill titans." She explained.

And just like that, the answer to their dilemma had been answered.

Teacher for the titan slayers: Keith Shadis.

.

Idk what accursed thing I have just done 😂😂😂 I just want to laugh, okay?!?!?!!?

Forgive me commandant! I just want to pull you to MHA like a normal person. Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!! I promise I'll do 5 laps(this is a lie!!!) in the track and field and offer three incense to ward off the mosquitoes that bit your naked ass(I only lit one incense for his traumatised soul).

Anyways, bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 314 100
She grew up and matured, though she still reverts back to her old ways. Things are starting to look up for her, but for how long? Will she find the p...
77.5K 2.4K 32
Kyouka Jirou x reader (complete and under editing) This story takes place in 1A's (now 2A)'s second year at UA when (y/n) transfers into their class...
150K 5.4K 45
Reality has always been a subject to shrug off as we pay heed more on our daydreams. It never really knocked on our windows to remind us about the 'r...
25.1K 477 6
A young boy that has gone through suffering throughout his entire life, wants nothing more than some peace. He just wants to calmly live out the rest...