BTS IMAGINES

By latingles

If you live for fluff, here's a place full of it :) Thank you for coming acrossโค๏ธ This is my IMAGINATION ONLY... More

A/N
Jeon Jungkook | Work
Park Jimin | Not-so-good-neighbor
Min Yoongi | Bestfriend
Kim Namjoon | Insomnia
Park Jimin | Forehead Kisses
Kim Seokjin | Karaoke
Jung Hoseok | Sweet
Kim Taehyung | Rainy days
Jeon Jungkook | Falling again
Kim Taehyung | Drive or Ride?
Jeon Jungkook | Cycles and Cherry blossom
Jung Hoseok | Sleuth
Min Yoongi | Masquerade
Park Jimin | Through his eyes

Kim Namjoon | Thanksgiving

37 3 0
By latingles

"Iris" The male from the adjacent bedroom beamed.

I hummed while I continued to fold my clothes to put in the wardrobe.

"Iriiissss"

"Yes Namjoon speak!?"

"Let's stop this, I'm tired!"

We had decided to clean our bedrooms and wardrobes since Christmas was approaching.

Kim Namjoon and i had been together since I could remember because our parents were close friends of each other. We shared an apartment and had two different rooms just opposite to each other.

We had kept our doors open and so we could talk to each other and played Christmas songs. It had really hit us that Christmas was in like a month since we hardly had time to register the days that passed because of our work.

"Don't whine about it Joon, you said we'll do it. Don't back away"  I said while walking near entrance of my bedroom door looking how he absentmindedly put his books in his closet. 

Next thing I saw was him plopping himself on the ground, messily rolling around.

"But I don't want to do it anymore"

"Look at your closet, your bedroom, It is so much messier than mine! And Christmas is already here Namjoon, It should look for once. Besides i'm done with mine" I argued while folding my hands

"I'm almost done Iris! Look today is thanksgiving. Let's go out and chill for sometime! Pleaaasseee"

"Fine, do it tomorrow"

Namjoon expressions flashed pure joy and he hurriedly got up and closed the door while screaming "get ready"

I was amused at how someone can be this lazy to do his own work and just a mere thought of hanging out can galvanise a man 'child'.

Well, yes.

We were 25 year old folks living in a street in Paris.

"Did you lock the door?" I asked him while fixing my muffler looking at the twilight infront of me, a smile creeping on my face.

"Yes I did, did you take the keys?"

I walked ahead but I halted. I blinked my eyes and slowly turned to him with knitted eyebrows.

"The door was....locked by you?" I asked him with a "bro what" tone.

"Oh yeah but the keys— shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit where are the keys?

I frustratingly sighed

"You know this is the third time you lost you your keys and I found it for you"

"Iris, you sneering at me is not helping right now. We'll be homeless soon enough if you don't help me find it again."

"Urgh, Search on door mat"

Just when he bent down I saw the key in his back jean pocket

"You never are going to be responsible, are you? It's here..take"

We left the house and walked until Namjoon caught my wrist and pulled me to a store which named House of Holiday. I was dumbfounded when realisation hit me that we hadn't done much shopping for Christmas stuff except for the tree. We were extremely tied up with our work schedule so couldn't spare time to buy everything.

"What do you wanna buy?" He asked me while wandering through the aisles of the shop.

"Um I don't have anything on mind since we didn't plan on going out for shopping"

"We need lights, few Christmas balls and more decorative stuff for the Christmas tree" He cooed

Namjoon ended up buying a lot of things. Well not like I stopped him because Christmas is our favourite festive time.

"We bought a lot"

"Not we, you did" we walked out of the shop instantly missing out on the heat that was radiating in the store, feeling the cold wind fan our faces

"Yeah whatever. It's the only time of the month I get to shop for my favourite festival"

"Anyway now what?"

"Let's go!" He chirped dragging me again

"Hey! stop pulling me like that, where are we going?"

"You'll see" he smiled sweetly.

We were now standing inside a cupcake shop where sat number of various cupcakes. The bakery-ish aroma was spread all around the corner's of the shop. It would one minute smell like chocolate, next minute vanilla and the next minute like faint brandy or champagne present in the cupcakes.  The most valid reason for my liking towards Christmas was this, delicious and pretty cupcakes.

"You want it with or without the liquor?"

"Without it" I answered

Nodding his head he bought 8 pieces of cupcakes. Who can resist cupcakes anyways?

We headed out of the shop. The sun had already set and the sky had become a pale shade of blue hues, orange and pink. People had light up all their houses and even the trees on the streets. The whole neighbourhood looked absolutely mesmerising.

"Iris, look how beautiful the sky is!" He looked up and I loved how the chilly weather made his eyes glisten as he looked up at the sky.

"I know right Namjoon" I just could not help but to stare at him.

"Just like you" he said

I breathily chuckled looking down.

Namjoon always had been flirting since we use to grew with time. As kids even, he always loved hugging me, holding my hands and though it's normal now i still feel the little summersaults in the pit of my stomach. My heart always skips a beat seeing him looking fondly at me, always..

I looked around seeing so many lights and decorated trees.

"Iris?"

"Yes?"

"You wanna go to the tower? We can chill and eat there" He suggested

"Yeah sure, I'm down"

Luckily, snowfall hadn't started yet.

Since our apartment and the Eiffel Tower were only a minute or two walk, it was easy for us to chill there most of the time.

"Look there are so many people!" I exclaimed

"Ofcourse today is thanksgiving, people are here with their dates"

"So adorable" I awed

I looked to the side to see Namjoon already looking at me. His soft eyes fondly looking at me with a small smile plastered on his face

I smiled back and mouthed "what?"

He just closed his eyes and shook his head

We sat on grass despite the chilly weather and opened the boxes of cupcakes. The tower was light up with its usual golden lights. Novembers are usually off seasons in Paris so people were able to spend time with each other.

"So madammè how is life?" Namjoon suddenly asked surprising me.

"Hmm? You literally are with me most of the time. How do you not know?"

"Just asking..we have been busiest these past weeks more than we ever have in our life."

"About that, yes I can't remember the last time we spent eating together. It definitely has been such a long time and I miss you so much Joon" I laughed

"I'll give you a hug then. Hugs are supposed to make up for all problems, psychologically proven"

He scooped me closer and wrapped me in his jacket, practically both of us as he muffled half of his face into my shoulder

"Namjoon, since it's thanksgiving
I'm thankful for you, everything you've done. Everything we've created. I'm thankful to our memories that have created a Polaroid image, they are never going to be forgotten. Our journey was crazy, we've been so naughty in the middle school, always use to get in trouble. I remember when we had given fake pamphlets to the student saying that this university is going down because of the bankrupt. Not that it is a proud thing but we've come so far with our silly things. And no matter what, even when sometimes it wasn't your fault you use to stand up for me, always by my side. I'll be forever grateful for you! Today is thanksgiving so I will thank you for sticking with me throughout and being the best person in my life!"

The sweater that I was wearing was now soaking wet with which I assumed were Namjoon's tears. I swung my head behind seeing him shed tears lowly with his eyes closed.

"Namjoon, are you okay?" I whispered worriedly cupping his face in my hands

He looked up and just then a guitarist that was present there started to play his guitar again since most of the crowd of couples were gathered now and he was just waiting for the perfect time.

He sang Anyone by Justin Bieber and I swear it felt like he had the sweetest voice.

And with that being said, Namjoon connected his purest and warmest lips with mine. All the voices around got faint.

Hearts Joined,

fingers got tangled,

promises were made and got sealed with a confession,

two souls embraced each other with warmth,

eyes got lost in one other's,

lips collided,

scents were mixed

and that's when they knew, they were in love, madly

"I love you so much Iris, I can't believe this is happening on thanksgiving. You make me complete, my life would be scary without you and I doubt what would even keep me going. Oh my god, how much I wanted to tell you this that I'm ready to be against the whole world to be with you. Thanksgiving is special day where people spend at their homes, and I can say I did spend it with my home. I always feel at peace when I see your beautiful face and that dazzling smile you give me. Only if you'd know I die for it to look at it. My heart races at your presence.. it never beats normally. I'm more than thankful that I've you whom I consider the dearest part of me."

Namjoon confessed to her

"I love you more than love"

She closed her eyes and melted into her person's arms feeling free and safe from everything

Taking the advantage, the boy slipped a cold metal onto her finger and she quickly jolted up

Seeing the sparkle that cute little ring left made her so excited and content

She couldn't even say anything and stuttered most of the time

"I- this is the be- omg namjoooonnn. This is so sweet I can't — how are you so precious— I love you so m-much oh my lord I didn't even buy you anything—"

seeing her speed- talking with no sign of stopping, he came to conclusion to cut her off with a kiss and so he did

"You don't need to buy me anything, I got you, you're mine now and that's my biggest thanksgiving gift I ever got. Besides, this is just a promise ring. You have no idea since when I've been waiting to put this on your finger. It's special since my name is traced on the ring so everyone knows you're mine"

"This is really really sweet! Thank you so much hun"

They face timed their families together and they couldn't be more overwhelmed by the sight of the two children that grew up infront of them who are now together after 20 years of being with each other

They cried and were extremely happy
Iris showed her ring with so much excitement that she didn't even realise that the boy next to her was so flustered and shy looking at her with love and only love.

Thanksgiving just not bring people together, it has different ways of bringing people together as well

a/n
O. M. G
I. AM. SO. SORRY

How can I be this careless and not update for so long. This was "supposed" to go on thanksgiving but.... I'm becoming so lazy I don't understand why is it that??? No I've a lot of written, I just cannot write their further ending! I'm coming on the conclusion that I've been leaving my books just like that, abandoned and I'm so sorry. I promise I'll try to update more often! Btw happy happy new year to you guys my babies! I love you so much, thank you for showering love on this book as much I do on writing. Hope this new year bring something good and different! Take care 🥰

13012022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 335 14
A compilation of oneshots written per request and personalizied for my followers as a thank you. There will be a bit of everything in here, so don't...
290K 5.4K 67
The title basically says it all. You can request an imagine as well, you just have to let me know in the comments or send me a message trough Wattpa...
236K 3.4K 27
Jungkook as your boyfriend......just imagine [SLOW UPDATES]
1.1M 27.8K 200
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ * ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๏ฟฝ...