Fighting Fate|Taekook FF

By KimKook728

If fate doesn't want me to be with you, then I will have to fight fate just to have you. -Kim... More

-
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN (Finale)

SIX

212 10 0
By KimKook728

6

"TAE! I've seen the top 10 highest score in exam list in engineering department! And guess what?"Jimin happily told Tae about the results from yesterday's exam in another department instead of theirs.

"What?"Tae ask in a 'not interested tone'

"Your hubby is the top 1!"Tae eyes widened and jumps with Jimin.

"Wait. Why did you go there? Are you interested of my Jungkook?!"Jimin hit Tae with his notebook.

"Bish! I'm not! Ofcourse I went there to see my baby loves."Jimin blushed.

"Oh thanked Gad! But who's that baby l-avv you talking about?"Tae move his face closer to Jimin and started to tease him.

"Yah! Move your ugly face away! He's my u-um fling"Jimin made a sad face after saying the last part.

"Who?"Tae is really curious to the point he forced Jimin.

'Its yoongi.'Jimin whispered.

"MIN YOONGI?!"Tae shouted in shock.

"Betch."Jimin covered his face with his notebook.

"Oop sarreh."Tae covered his mouth.

Min yoongi is the famous varsity player in their school. He was known as the 'Sugar Rush Hottie'

"O-uh Yah! Jimina! Your fling baby loves is at the door."Tae shake Jimin's shoulder and Jimin slowly move his head and saw Yoongi or known as Suga standing near at their classroom's door talking with a chick.

"Don't worry that chick is not cute as you."Tae tried to comfort his friend.

"Uh! I forgot to tell you this, we are going to the bar tonight. I heard that jackson, Jungkook's cousin is gonna bring Jungkook with him."Tae ears got alerted when he heard the word bar and Jungkook's name.

"What to wear? When? And where?"Tae asked.

"You're really obsessed with him."Jimin shake his head.

"Shut up! Just tell me about it."

"WHY are you here?"Jungkook asked Tae who's humming while walking beside him.

"To celebrate with you!"He said and smiled brightly.

"Says who?"

"Me!"Tae said.

Jimin told everyone that he invited Tae to go with them. The good thing is they all agreed to him except Jungkook who didn't say anything. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jackson, Yoongi and Jimin went to Bambam's car. While Mingyu,Jeonghan, Moon bin went to Eunwoo's car.

"Tae your gonna sit next to Jungkook."Jimin winked at him. Yoongi glared at Taehyung and Jimin whispered something to Yoongi and it changed his expressions towards Tae.

"I'll be sitting next to my baby jaguar."Jackson giggled like a child.

"Shut up."Bambam told him and gave him a middle finger.

"Shut me up with your mouth."Jackson tried to pull Bambam's head but instead he got a one punch man from bambam.

"Flirt with him later dork!"Yoongi throw a water bottle on Jackson's face.

"Bambam can you please play a music!"Jimin requested.

"Jackson turn it on."Bambam asked Jackson to do it.

"Turn you on?"Jackson laugh on his dirty joke but Bambam glared on him.

"Aight! I'll connect my phone on your car's bluetooth."Jackson took out his phone and Bambam touched something on his car.

"Ze bluetooth dewise iz connected successfullay."Jackson mimicked the bluetooth sound.

"Shey it again, I love your accent."Jackson talk to himself. He was joking but no one laugh on his joke. He then pouted.

"You guys are kill joy."He then make a sad face. But his expression changed when the song started.

"Take  it off now girl just take it off
I'm a master, baby with your bra
Take it off now girl just take it off
I can help you slide those panties off"He sang as the song plays. Everyone turned their eyes on him.

"What the f*ck?"Yoongi cussed.

"Perv."Bambam shook his head and turn his eyes on the road.

While Taehyung was trying his best not to look at Jungkook.

"Tae! Bestie! Are you still breathing?"Jimin chuckled.

"Shat ap."Tae mouthed. He mouthed it because Jungkook was asleep next to him.

TAEHYUNG woke up when Jimin poke his cheeks. He then opened his eyes and rubbed it. And he jumps off when he realized he was leaning on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Ouch."He then touched his head that got bumped on the car's roof.

"Clumsy."Jungkook said and went out of the car.

After they got out from the car they still need to walk for 5 mins to reach on the bar.

"Jackson!"Bambam yelled at Jackson who stopped walking and was talking to a chick.

"Jackson!"Bambam yelled once again but Jackson acted like he didn't heard anything.

"Let's just leave him."Bambam said and lead the way. Jackson pouted again and hurriedly went to bambam.

"Bamybamy, I'm here."He said trying to mimick a cute voice. Bambam made a face.

Everyone laugh when Jackson stole a cheek kiss from bambam. And bambam give Jackson a kick in the butt.

Jimin and yoongi were acting like a lovey dovey, while bambam and jackson just keep on bickering.

And lastly Taehyung move closer to Jungkook.

"Um Jungkook."Taehyung cleared his mouth before he speak.

"What?"Jungkook answered while walking without looking at Tae.

"W-will you go out with me?"Taehyung tried so hard not stutter. His heart was beating so fast when Jungkook open his mouth Tae closes his eyes afraid of Jungkook's answer.

"We are already in outside."Jungkook answered lazily.

"I-i mean, will you go on a date with me?"Tae purses his lips and started fidgeting his fingers.

Jungkook was quiet for a second but then later on answered.

"Why do two people go on a date?"Jungkook asked straight into Tae's eyes. They both stopped from walking.

"B-because they like each other?"Taehyung said.

"So do you like me?"Jungkook asked Tae.

Tae bit his lower lips then answered, "Yes I like you... alot."Tae lowered his gaze.

"But I don't like you. That's my answer."

"Guys! What are you talking about? Care to share with us?"Jackson tap Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook ignored Jackson and continued to walk. While Tae was still not walking. Jackson went to Tae's and ask.

"Are you okay?"Jackson asked even though its obvious.

"I-im okay. I guess."Tae looked at him and smiled.

***

"Hey guys! What took you so long?"Moon bin asked them as they went to there table.

"Bamy parked the car very far."Jackson said as he make an action.

"Fck off!."Bambam hit Jackson's head and said, "As soon as we got out from the car, jackson hit the girl who pass us by."Bambam rolled his eyes.

"What's new?"Eunwoo chuckled.

"Hey! What do you want to drink? Vodka? Mojito martini? Pink Margarita? Spirytus Vodka? Or me?"Everyone made a face of what Mingyu said.

"You guys are kinda choosy."Mingyu pouted.

"Can I get a spirytus vodka?Everyone except Jungkook turned their eyes on Taehyung who fake a smile.

"Are you sure Tae?"Jackson asked. He was shock because that vodka is quite strong.

"I'd like to get a glass of s*x on the beach drink ."Jungkook said who's eyes are wandering. Taehyung looked at him for a second and then look away. Jimin noticed the two that something was off.

"I want strawberry drink."Jimin said.

While others choose whiskey. Meanwhile...

"Jungkook are you and Tae dating?"Jackson asked innocently or just stupidly.

"Yeah, are you guys dating?"Jeonghan asked. Everyone eyed on Jackson and Jeonghan to shut up. Everyone noticed Jungkook and Tae acting so distant when they entered the bar.

"No."Since Jungkook didn't answer, Taehyung answered it.

As soon as the waiter brought their drinks. Taehyung immediately get his bottle and chug it out like a water. Everyone eyes bulged. Jungkook's right brow rise.

"Yah!"Jimin stopped Tae. Jimin taps Tae's back since he started coughing.

'Sh*t I could feel the bitterness and burning sensation on my tongue and throat.'Tae on his thoughts.

"I-im fine."He said and started to move from his chair.

"W-where are you going?"Jimin asked his friend.

"I need to go to the comfort room."Tae said as he hold his bottle. He lied. He just want to go somewhere alone. Good thing there's a balcony on the bar. He already told his parents about his whereabouts so that he wouldn't need to explain when he go home.

He lean his body on the balcony's fence/barricade. And took a sip on the bottle.

'After all I have done. I can't still make him fall for me. I haven't even got his first kiss, I don't know if he already kiss someone, I haven't got his first hug too. All I succeeded was just holding hands with him' He said on his thoughts and smiled sadly.

'Well, I don't care If I can't get those first. As long as he just love me back that all what matters'

On the third sip Taehyung could feel he was getting drunk. His vision started to spin.

"Sh*t"He cussed as he took a sit on a chair at the balcony.

"Why are you even drinking that when you couldn't even handle that."

He looked at the person who just pop up infront of him.

"B-bal?"

***

"BAL?"Tae said as he saw Jungkook leaning on the  balcony's door while holding a glass. Jungkook looked away and move his gaze at the buildings.

"Bal? Who?"Jungkook sip and face Taehyung.

"You. My bal."Tae said in a sad tone, "Before."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.9K 25
Where love comes and find taehyung nd jungkook itself.. arranged marriage which change taehyung and jungkook life for good ..nd their lost heart's s...
70.9K 4.4K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...
157K 7.1K 38
Taehyung believed that he will die unloved.. Jungkook ready to change taehyung's mind.. You will loose yourself kook.. (Taehyung)... If its for you i...
309K 7.5K 50
This is taekook fan fiction. Requests are closed💜. Started: 28/01/21. Ended: 03/06/21