𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘥𝘳𝘦...

By fynnaroo

❚ powerless ❚ ❝ practice lines with me? ❞ ❝ are we actually going to practice ... More

𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴
𝐢. character moodboards
𝐢𝐢. act one, playlist
𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter one
𝐢𝐯. chapter two
𝐯. chapter three
𝐯𝐢. chapter four
𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter five
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter six
𝐢𝐱. chapter seven
𝐱. chapter eight
𝐱𝐢. chapter nine
𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter ten
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter eleven
𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twelve
𝐱𝐯. chapter thirteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter fourteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter fifteen
𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter seventeen
𝐱𝐱. chapter eighteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter ninteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty one
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twenty two
𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter twenty three
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter twenty four
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty five
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty six
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter twenty seven
𝐱𝐱𝐱. chapter twenty eight
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter twenty nine
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter thirty
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. act two, playlist
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter thirty one
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter thirty two
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯i. chapter thirty three
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯ii. chapter thirty four
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯iii. chapter thirty five
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter thirty six
𝐱𝐥. chapter thirty seven
𝐱𝐥𝐢. chapter thirty eight

𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter sixteen

6.2K 160 208
By fynnaroo

catch up over coffee?

✍︎︎

it's been about two weeks since derrielle and drew spent intimate time together. keyword: intimate.

it's not like they haven't spoken to each other, they do work with each other and have mutual friends. it's just that every chance drew gets to talk with her— (which is very little considering, hair and makeup workers are bombarding him with finishing touches or the director, jonas pate, comes up to talk with him about the scene) derrielle is surrounded by the other male netflix writers on the show, engrossed in conversation about god-knows-what, or in a meeting with producers, or on a very important phone call with her manager.

the only thing that is keeping him from going absolutely berserk is  the little moments in time where they share glimpses of each other.

maybe if she is feeling hot under his gaze (which is always!) and if she feels as that no one is watching, she'll wink back.
watching drew blush is one of derrielle's favorite pastimes.

but she misses him. dearly.
not just the sex. she's way past that.
she misses his warmth when they cuddle; she misses his teasing and funny comments when they have a conversation; and above all, she misses the way his hands send shivers up her spine from just a single touch of contact.

and undeniable eye contact is starting to get boring.

so why not make this storyline much more interesting? creating drama is what derrielle lives and breathes for. too much anticipation and tension for an unsuspecting drew, thank god for the scheduled midday break for brunch.

✍︎︎

MONDAY at 11:42am

hey drewww
whatcha doin

hi derry
thank god u texted cause i've been
reading the same line for the past few mins

are you busy today?

not really, i've been trying to get some
coffee but turns out the machine is broken
yk for a netflix production, you'd think
they have good shit 🙄

i don't even bother w their coffee
tastes like shit anyways

why do you ask?

well lucky for you
i was wondering if you would join
me for some of my keurig coffee

i could help you practice some lines
like you've always begged me for

JOEY POUCH 💞 DISLIKED THIS MESSAGE.

i don't beg

THESAURUS ♥️ LAUGHED AT THIS MESSAGE.

BULLSHIT
we both know that's not true

well you beg more than me

I DONT REMEMBER ASKING

SORRY
I CANT HELP IT

IF YOU DONT WANT MY
COFFEE JUST SAY SO 🤚🏻

WAIT
what flavors do u have?

LE GASP
you're just using me for my flavors🙄⁉️
you don't want my company⁉️⁉️🤨🤨
*sends attachment*

your loss 🖕🏻

✍︎︎

derrielle squeals, he's never called her before. she couldn't stop smiling. this is so exciting.

she became so giddy that she accidentally, unintentionally, drops her phone, somehow declining his phone call.

"shit!" she exclaims, scooting back in her chair to quickly reach for her phone, only to see him text her a warning text before calling her again.

pick up the damn phone.

swallowing her excitement, the adrenaline coursing through her veins as her shaky hands bring up the vibrating metal box to her ear.

"do you want something?" derrielle coyly asks, biting her bottom lip as she hears him let out a frustrated sigh.

"elle," drew replies, completely ignoring her question, his voice deep and a bit angry. "what do you think you're doing?" he swings open the set door, quickly marching his way to her trailer—which is basically in the opposite corner of the lot.

"what? can i not invite my friend over for coffee?" she asks, standing up from her chair and walking to her front door, unlocking it before walking back to her room and settling back on her bed.

friend. god, she hates that word.

"we both know that's not true," he mumbles, quickly waving at madelyn as he passes by her.

but she doesn't hate it as much as he does.
he loathes that fucking word, that godforsaken fucking word.

"what's not true? the coffee part or—

—"both. i can't have you as my friend. and i'm not coming over just for coffee."

"well, we can discuss our relationship over a caffeinated drink."

"before or after i make you cum?"

"is that a promise?" her fingers pulling on the black lace detailing of her underwear that lays against the pit of her stomach.

"oh darling, when you're with me it's a guarantee," he chuckles under his breath, squinting in the noon sun as his eyes fall on her trailer door a hundred yards ahead.

"okay mister poet," elle teases, scrunching her nose as she smiles.

"looks like you're rubbing off on me in more ways than one," drew teases right back, recalling back to what she told him when they first flirted with each other.

"what's the other way?" she acts dumb, her fingernail tracing up and down her stomach just to circle around near her hips.

"don't act dumb, little actress," he clicks his tongue against his cheek, ticking as he slightly scolds her. "can you be honest with me?"

"mmhmm," she hums, too lazy to speak. his voice cracks into the butt-end of her telephone, completely clouding her brain and fogging up her functions.

"did you touch yourself these past two weeks?" he mumbles, lowering her head as heads to her wooden trailer steps.

"y-yes, but i couldn't get off."

"oh, you poor thing," he tuts, slowly stepping up the steps. "you could've asked for help." drew opens up the door, the air-conditioning having a floral scent that he cherishes every time he's in here.

"i did but you were always busy," elle answers, hearing him close the door. she hangs up, tossing her phone on the carpeted floor. intentionally, she wriggles on her bed alerting her pretty boy to follow the sound of her springy mattress.

he slides his shoes off, not wanting to track mud through her place. running a hand through his hair, he greets heath the cat, before turning the corner and finding his pretty girl playing with herself on the bed.

✍︎︎

fez speaking!!
oooh cliff spicy hanger 😩😩😩

i'm sorry for edging y'all. 😭

jk i'm not🙄🤚🏻. #sorrynotsorry

buttt surprise update
you're welcome 😉
felt inspired #tyboredom
also ty "pov" spotify playlists.

AND THANK YOU 4 TWELVE (12K!!!) THOUSAND READS <333

love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 20K 51
If I'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 1 FIRST DRAFT ⸻ 05/08/20 → 07/17/20 EDITED ⸻ 02/09/23 → 04/19/23 #1st in...
334K 6.1K 43
▍CORNELIA STREET ━━━ ❝ i hope i never lose you, hope it never ends ❞ - HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 drewstarkey #1 corneliastreet #1 reallife #1 madelyncl...
512K 4.6K 20
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐉𝐉 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. These imagines were written by me, on one of my Tumblr blogs. I do...
18.4K 246 25
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢? 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮�...