Tari x Reader

By Timewarp321

When a stereotype backfired on you, you have to find a way to get a paranoid blue haired Aussie back to her w... More

Well I've read enough fanfiction to know where this goes... I think.
Waking up to rubber ducks
Friends arrive, to open up
When Did I Get Chosen for a Scouting Misson?
Whats a wotfi?
Tari talks it over with the girls.
Y/n meets peach.
Y/n goes shopping for something sweet and savory.
Y/n and the mario takeover
The Vacation (part one)
The Vacation (part 2)
Feelings emerge? (Vacation part three)
Taris Fever Dream and a Realisation
The Night of the Living Tile Creatures
The Night of the living tile creatures (conclusion)
Recovering Relationships
"Meeting" the Melon Girl
Finding The Jealous Ones Plans
Holiday Shopping with some psycos
TWO FISH GON DIE TONIGHT!
B
The secret plans are revealed
Branching Paths
Sitting out a Console War
Facing off against an Angery shopkeep
Dealing with the horrors and perks of the hotel front desk.
SMG4 and the neckbeard's palace
Bad Dreams and Missing Memories
Taris other side. (Filler and a lot of innuendo)
Origins revealed and dark deals.
Celebrating 10 years of youtube!(Part 1)
The Search Begins (part 2 track A)
The search begins (part 2 track B)
In the Final (Part 3)
(Filler with teeth rotting sweetness) Same dream, new players.
Saiko is a horrible Liar.
This can only end in tears
Visiting a slice of paradise.(Filler crossover Part 1)
Operation: Snap Out Of It
Bios (for those who wanna get some idea.)
Desti and Taris day of recollections.
What if Desti went to a different kind of summer camp?
One step closer out of the friendzone(good end)
Why you never split the party
Desti's Package from Camp
"TxR WHAT IF...?" Suggestions
MEGGY (and Fr/N) RETURNS
The search for the missing piece
sifili+nulA+cero+Xoom+null+zérO+efu+nuL=zero
Time To Take a P-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Dealing with other sides of Torture
Time to take on Zero
(Quick filler episode)Fr/N and Meggy Reminisce
Crossover Paradise (Filler Crossover Part 2)
Barbeque anyone?
Surprising Whimpu (Shipping Filler)
Tari talks to the girls.
Taking down Ultra God Mode
Desti Tries her hand at fixing her mistakes.
(Happy Halloween!) The seance
When you try to mitigate Mario but end up helping Luigi
(Suggestive Filler) Tari dance
Speaking of Kids Toys (Slightly Dark)
Meeting what youve been up too.
Meggy Gets her Hair styled (Pre College Adventure)
Belle finds out something interesting.
(LATE Christmas/New years)How to get use out of everyone in one episode.
Oh so this is that series that SMG4 Hates that series...
Seat-belts Everyone!
Cult of the 0ne Eyed Deity
Skip the spinning rims we're on the clock
Me during revelations. (Filler)
Taking a ride to the outside.
TariXReader What If...? OUT NOW
A Brief Pit-stop (Revelations PT2)
The bois (Filler loose cannon)
Meggy finds a hobby.
Quick question (Side story idea offer)
A day with the Clones: Talia (side story filler)
Meanwhile... (50k reads chapter)
Fr/N and Marios first adventure!
Fixing doors and noticing a few other things
A day with Talia: mysteries abound?
Is this the real life? Is this a Fever Dream?
Why is it in the desert?!
The boys VS the meme games
There is no Chapter!
A new voice.
Time to push buttons
Lawsuits can be... fatiguing.
Y/N helps his girlfriend(s) (into the marioverse pt 1)
The (majority of the) boys talk it out
Date Night Mystery Couple (Valentines day episode)

Things start to make sense, in the wrong way

731 6 1
By Timewarp321

You and all the guys groaned checking their surroundings and Br/N sighed in annoyance.

"Not this place again." he said "I hate the backrooms." he muttered. you were about to ask what he meant before you heard Mario running around screaming slamming into SMG4. When all of you grouped back up you all walked the seemingly endless bare and similar looking hallways until you find a random question block. Mario rushes toward it while Br/N and SMG4 tell the rest of you to stay back and let Mario blow himself up. 

To Mario' annoyance the block didn't immediately produce something and when he was done smacking it around for a moment it produced a very abbie-normal Goomba. you all gave chase and when you all finally cornered the thing its face went back to normal only to give you an ominous warning in a very demented voice.

"D̴̡̲̖̼̘̱̔͛̈̋͂̈́̄̀̎̾Ò̴͙̮͙͍͙̺̱̻̲̦̈́̒̾̂͒͋̔Ṋ̴͇̞̮̠̞͙͚̖̫̮͌̈́̅͑̈́̔̏̎̋̈'T̴̨̼͉͓͙̮͙́́͊͛̇̊̏̀̔͆̍̀̈́͒͆ ̴̰̗̯̼̲͊ͅǴ̸̢̢͖͖͈̝͉̜̟͋͆͋͐̆̾̓̏̈ͅO̶̯͒̀̇̈ ̶̡̨̡͚͇̳̱̞̱͕̘̠̩͖̑͗̒̓̐̀̈̚̕͝͝A̶̧̧͉͎͉̖̻̱͈̣̬̪̚Ṉ̸̛̤͖́̽̈́̐̄̊̂̐͐̈́̆̚͠Y̴̙̝̟̺͈͌̆̏̋̄̄͑̈́͆̾̔͌̕͜͝ ̸̹̫͓̤͆̔F̸̢̯̼̟̻̺̤̲̹̦̌U̶̡̨̼͉̜̺͇̫̬͛͆̄̑̆̎̾̍̉̀͆͋͠͝R̸͔͕͉̟̗̤͇̦̗̓̽̾Ţ̵̽̽̉̊̿͑̃̈́̆̄̑̂̕͝͠H̶̟̊̈́̿̀͆̈̆̔͝E̷̛̟̫̣̿Ŗ̷̡̡͚̱̘̟͓̺̦͇̗̣̋̈́̂͜" it warned sending a chill of regret through your spine.

'This is all my fault...' you think to yourself as you fail to process not only one poor decision but two by the guys you bump into SMG3 who thankfully snaps you out of it and you realize just where you were.

"Guys why didn't we listen to the goomba?" you ask seeing a creature resembling a containment bureaus prisoners.

"Because 'Goomba F*ck you!'" Fr/N said making you involuntarily chuckle before SMG4 angered the beast causing you all to rush for an exit and find an elevator. it was slow to close and you all sighed in relief when it did, though a few of you felt bad when you heard it whine.

Soon the elevator started to shake as everything felt fuzzy and disjointed. it kept getting worse and worse until it stopped as fast as it started and the elevator opened into.

"Not this place again." You say stepping out into a VERY familiar techno Chapel. Br/N was about to ask what you meant when Axol greeted you all in a creepily enthusiastic way.

"Friends! Welcome!" he said before holding his face and shifting in personality back to a more realistic Axol.

"GET OUT OF HERE QUICK!" he yelled putting everyone on edge and Fr/N and Br/N almost did if it wasn't for the fact you got in a fighting stance.

"So glad you guys could make it, why don't you come up here?" Ax0l said having shifted back before anyone could get a word in edgewise.

"Is this guy usually like this?" Br/N asked quietly coming up beside you. you shook your head regret written on your face.

"you feel responsible?" he asked you sigh as tears formed.

"If hes a good friend without this nonsense, then he'd probably do it again in a heartbeat. because thats what friends do." he said putting a hand on your shoulder. you take a deep breath and wipe your eyes.

"You know hes not gonna make it... don't you?" he says after looking at the Axolotl. you sigh again.

"Yeah, he told me himself we're not gonna be able to save him." you say quietly. your brother winced.

"Try not to dwell on it ok?" he said patting your back. "Just do what you can, it should be enough for him to know you care." you smiled weakly at him as the regrets were dealt with.

while you two were chatting the discussion of the Backrooms was going on. how it was a shortcut to the darkweb. and how it was time for the main event.

"IT'S NOT SAFE HERE!" Axol cried in desperation. You fought the urge to be snarky at that comment.

"MESSAGES! I LEFT YOU MESSAGES TO GO BACK!" Axol continued. the others took a moment to process but you knew immediately.

"I TOLD you we should have listened to that goomba!" you say keeping an eye on your friend and before you guys could take SMG4's advice to run you all were horrifically mesmerized by the gruesome corruptive transformation of your friend. It was in your shocked state that Ax0l struck and sucked all of you into the usb.

the last thing you heard above the collective screams, was a very evil and demented laughing.

0's plan was now in place.

---------------

Welp looks like our heroes are in for quite the ride. 

till next

-Time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 526 52
Going with the "Kirby Right Back At Ya" world. You are a normal human, who somehow ends up on Popstar, and are mistaken for a monster. From there thi...
11.9K 175 17
Another normal day in the Mushroom Kingdom, or is it? Our main character, Y/N is put through an adventure of a lifetime. Who knows what Y/N run into...
33.5K 645 21
[SEASON 01 - The Rise of Y/n L/n] You arrive at the Mushroom Kingdom to search for Mario at Peach's Castle to help him find the man with the Power of...
2K 84 14
A year after the events of a near full Kingdom Erasure, A Kingdom's Termination if you will, A familiar force returns... Almost too familiar. Sometim...