ABHIGYA FF ANGEL IN MY LIFE 💑

By subagokul118

Rewriting of kumkumbhagya story from the beginning... To know more peep in ... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 "I LOVE YOU!"
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 34

1.2K 116 38
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who Voted & Commented ❣️

Let's Get into the Story

Abhi Restlessly Walking before his Room....He is So tensed as He keep looking at His Room door...It's been ten minutes Doctor Sheeba Went inside His Room to check his unconscious Wife...But still she didn't came out...Each second  passes His Heart Grips in fear...He badly want to bang inside the room and Take His Wife in his Arms...

He felt each second His Heart beat is Raising....He felt his Tears falling down in his hand... That's when he realised he is crying...

Soon He felt a hand grip on his shoulder...He saw Alia standing beside him...

"Bhai you don't need to worry!! Bhabhi will be Fine!" Alia Tries to Console Her bhai..

"I'm really Worried Alia...My Pragya she is all well before but suddenly she fallen unconscious I don't know why!!" Abhi Said soon as His eyes filled with tears...

"Bhai!! Pls don't cry...Bhabhi will be fine!"
Abhi nods... Soon the Doctor Sheeba Came out...

"Doctor what happen to My Wife..Is she alright?? She woke up??" Abhi starts His Chain of questions without giving a Break for the Doctor to reply....

"Abhi Abhi calm down... Doctor will reply you only if you gives time to Her na??" Dadi tells Abhi softly...

"He is Like a Child Doctor... He can't take it when something happens to His Loved one's!!" Dadi said to Doctor...Doctor Smiles...

"He himself is a Child I don't know how he Gonna Manage His Kid!" Doctor breaks the Good news to the Family.... Everyone's face broke into beautiful smile Hearing it....But Abhi looks Confused he didn't understand the fact that he gonna be a Father of His Kid....

"Doctor Sheeba what are you saying?? Why I need to manage a Kid??" He asked truly into confusion...

Everyone sighs negatively hearing Abhi....

"I said na Doctor he is still a Kid!!" Dadi smiles looking at Abhi who is totally clueless...

He sighs...

"Doctor Pragya woke up na??" He asks Her...

"Yeah She is Perfectly Alright!!" Doctor tells him...

"Now you should take Good Care of Her with Healthy Foods along with the Medicines which I prescribed!!" Doctor Continued ...Abhi nods as He rushed inside the Room....He saw Pragya sitting on the bed with Her eyes Open...He could feel her face is Flushed with Happiness..Her Eyes explaining him new Emotions Whereas he is Clueless....

Abhi's Felt Relief Spread Over His Body seeing His Love in Conscious....It killed him when he saw Her Unconscious...He closed the door and He rushed towards Her... Abhi sits before Pragya and He hugs her tightly...

"I was so Worried Fuggi...what happen to you huh?? I asked you to not to skip your Breakfast but you never listened to me!!" He scolds Her staying within the Hug...

She felt clueless Hearing about His words and then she realised Her Buddu Husband didn't understand that They are Pregnant and they gonna be Parents soon...She Chuckled....

"Don't smile...I'm serious Fuggi!" He tells as he breaks the Hug...she again Chuckled...

He Cups Her face pulling her close to Him..

"You don't have any Idea what happen to me when I saw you Unconscious...My heart beat stopped Seeing you...I realized The depth of My love for you Baby....I can't think a Life without you!!" He said against Her lips and He hugs Her Again....

She Breaks the Hug cupping his face...

"Why you're talking so Senti??" She asks Him hiding Her laugh...

"What the Hell.. I'm talking senti?? For your kind information you Scared me to the hell!" He tells Her as He Turns his face away...

"Don't be a Fussy...I don't how I'm Gonna Manage your Kid...I'm damn sure He/She Gonna Be as Brat like You!!" She tells Him hiding her smile....

"Ofcourse My Kids Will be exactly like me na...oh -

He stopped in the middle realising what she has said...He recollected Her words...Once he understands it His eyes starts to fill with Happy Tears.....

He bits his Lower lips as His Tears Fell down from his eyes...He looks at Her...

"Is it true??" He asks her in Breaking voice....She Nods Happily as she wipes his Tears....He Crushed Her in the name of Hug still he is Conscious not to Hug her too tight....

"OMG Baby!!" He cups her face Lightly Hitting His Head with Hers...

"OMG OMG OMG BABY WE ARE PREGNANT!!" He Squeals like a Baby...She smiles Happily looking at Him so Happy...

"I couldn't describe my happiness Fuggi...The feeling is Really Beautiful Fuggi... I'm gonna Become Papa!!" He shouts in happiness...He scooped Her in his arms as He starts to twirl her in happiness....

"OMG SUNIYE!!! Land me down!!" She shouts at Him....

Soon he lands her down in the bed....He sits beside her Hugging her....He cups her face Kissing Her Forehead, Cheeks at Last he leans down taking Her lips with His for the Passionate Kiss....He slowly breaks the Kiss he drages His mouth to Her chin as he placed a Soft kiss there...

"Thank you Fuggi..Thank you so much for this Wonderful Gift!! Love you so Much Baby!!" He tells Against Her Lips...She smiles happily...

"Love You too Suniye..Thanks for this!!"

"I don't know how I'm gonna Manage a exact brat like you" she tells him cheekily...He grins...she smiles at Him...Abhi leans down He pushed Her saree aside exposing her stomach...He planted a Soft kisses on Her Stomach...

"Heyy Junior Rockstar... I'm your Papa... Can't wait to get you in my arms Junior!" Abhi said placing a Kiss again.....Pragya Carress His hair...She smiles admiring Abhi enjoying His Parenthood....she feels she is so blessed...Now Finally their family gonna get complete...

After that everyone came there to congratulate the Couples...Abhi calls His Sasural as He shared a Happy news... Everyone is so happy with it....

Night....Abhi is sitting on the bed and Pragya snuggled close to His chest...Abhi is playing with Her Fingers....He saw the glass of Milk Which is Untouched....He takes it as he gives to Pragya...

She makes faces like Puking...

"No Suniye...I can't drink this...it's Yuck!!" She whines like a Child...

"But baby it's so Healthy for our Baby na...Pls na for me!!" Abhi tells Her...

"No I can't drink this...I might puck!!" She tells closing Her Mouth...Abhi takes Her hand..

"Baby you should drink this ..For our Junior!!"

"I can't believe this..It's been just a Day you got your junior now Itself you started to shower Your love for your junior but not for me!!" She folds her hand across to Her chest...Abhi smiles seeing it...

"Oye!!" He calls Her..but she didn't turned...

"Oye Fuggi look at me!!" She looks at him in her side eyes ...He cups her face as he pulls her close to him....She closed Her eyes feeling his hot breath near her lips....

"Look at My eyes!!" She opened her eyes as she looks deeply into his eyes...

"Even though we will get many kids in future but you're my first love and First Kid Fuggi.. No-one can Replace you!!" He tells looking at Her eyes....soon She leans up starts Kissing his lips passionately....Abhi hands starts to trace her back....

They breaks the kiss ...Abhi kissed her cheek...

"Now drink this!!" He hand overs the glass of milk to Her...She pouts but Her pout didn't worked she starts to drink the milk...Once she completed the half glass ..she felt nausea.....She placed the glass in the side table.

"Fuggi what happen??"

She about to Move and she couldn't control it....She pucked...Abhi holds it in his hands.....She shockingly looks at Abhi who is holding it in his two hands.....

"Fuggi go and wash Your face" He said...He walks into washbasin to wash his hand....She too came out washing her face....

She sits on the bed....Abhi sits beside her giving her a Glass of Hot water...

"Now how do you feel??" He asks Her...

"I'm fine suniye!! But why did you hold it in Your hands... I felt bad!! And you shouldn't hold it!!" She Said looking down....Abhi cups her face...

"You don't need to feel bad or guilty...And I felt happy that I'm there to take care of you and Our Baby!! So Fuggi chill!" Abhi said Her...She gets emotional as she hugs him tightly.... She takes His Hand as she kissed his hands...

"I'm really lucky to get you as my husband Suniye...I love you... love you so much!!" She said kissing his lips....Abhi smiles at her...

"You're My Angel in my life Fuggi" Abhi Said kissing her forehead...

"You want something to eat??"

"No I'm full!"

"Atleast you should eat an Apple!" He said without waiting for Her reply...He takes an apple out from the fruit basket and he washed it as he starts to cut the apple into pieces.... Pragya dreamingly looks at Her husband...

She starts to have the apple smiling at Abhi....She keeps the apple piece inbetween her lips...Abhi curiously looks at Her....She winks at Him...Abhi gives his sexy smile to her...She crooks her finger at Him as she Gestures him to come close to Her....He keeps looking her....Done With the patience..,she holds his collar as she pulls him close to her....He bites the apple which is placed in-between her mouth....And she bites the other side.... Again he About to bite the other side...She eats the full piece grinning at Him.... Without wasting a second He starts kissing Her lips frantically removing their Clothes...

To be continued...

Target 🎯 110+ Votes

Don't forget to Cast your views

Do Vote and Comment

By SubaGokul ❤️

subagokul118

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 65 1
She loves him. He loves her. But will they have a happily ever after. Read to know more
24.2K 2.1K 21
"I ALPHA ABHI, REJECT YOU OMEGA PRAGYA, AS MY MATE"...😲 To know More Peep in.. 😉 This story Copyrights to © subagokul118 & violetsinclair ☺
22.3K 3.6K 45
A short story on how respect for each other turns into love and its respects.
2.2K 173 3
Three shots about Abhi & Pragya & their friendship to marriage & towards the love journey..