UNDEAD, a horror story

By fairieskvll

ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ¹ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘⁿᵈᵉᵃᵈ ˢᵉʳⁱᵉˢ IN WHICH a suspicious energy is going around a small town called ridgeford OR IN... More

UNDEAD
GRAPHICS
-- ACT I. scary stories to tell in the dark
ii. where's maya
iii. for death upon
iv. leave my loneliness unbroken

i. the night it began

315 15 7
By fairieskvll

October 1st, 2003
Ridgeford, Pennsylvania

"WHY DO I have to go to this thing?" The girl asked the boy next to her

"Come one. It's just my parents." Her boyfriend answers.

"They hate me."

"They do not."

"They do too-" She spoke and then the car starts slowing down.

"Ah fuck." The boy mumbles.

"I thought it just got fixed."

"Yeah it did, just stay in the car."

He got out the car and went to the hood of the car. He opened it and smoke was coming up to his face. He coughed backing away from the smoke. He heard a twig breaking along with multiple leaves being broken. He turned around and looked around the area near him.

"Hello?" He said shined his phone flashlight around the dark area surrounding him.

He looked back at the car and then forward. He walked slowly into the trees. He looked around to see if anyone was hiding. No one. He let a sigh of relief out. He turned around and went to talk back to his car but someone grabbed him. They covered his mouth from screaming. The unknown person stabs the boy with a huge knife and leaves the boy hanging on the tree trunk. Blood drops down from him and onto to the orange and yellow leaves. The unknown killer smiles with pleasure as he takes the knife out. The boy falls to the ground, dirt and leftover rain from the ground, covering him as he bleeds out. The killer walks to the car with a satisfied smile on their face.

"Josh! Are you done yet?"

No answer.

"Josh?"

She gets out the passenger seat and slams the door as she crosses her arms from the cold breeze. She walked to the front and sees that nobody was there. She frowns and looks around the area. She looks in the chair to see if he ran off.

"Josh." She calls out.

She turns back around to face the car but there stood the killer, inches apart from her. She sees the blood on his shirt and his face from the previous kill they made. She now has trouble breathing from being too scared. Too scared to talk. Too scared to move.

"You're a quiet one, aren't ya?" They speak up.

She closes her eyes for a few seconds and she opens them to see that the killer was gone. She looked around to see no body. She ran to the driver's side but before she could open the door, she was grabbed by the shirt and thrown the ground. She laid on her back, trying to catch her breathe. She looked up to see the killer and she screamed. She crawled backwards as they slowly walked towards her. She tried to get up but they pulled her legs and she screamed loudly. They sliced the knife across her throat then dropped her as she fell limp on the road. They dragged the body and shoved her in the truck, then they went back and grabbed the boy. Then drove off in the car like it was nothing.

•••

"Where are they, they were supposed to be here tonight." Rachel Stokes says to her friend group.

"They're probably fucking in the car right now." Ivy Lott jokes.

"Well duh, they're basically married." Raven Stokes says.

"Gross." The blonde girl, Maya Jenson or Mj, mumbles.

"Not when you and Connor do it." Owen McKay jokes and Mj hits him on the arm.

"I thought we kept secrets from the girls." Connor Foreman said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, well it's Owen, you can't tell him anything." Samuel Creed, or Sam, said nudging his boyfriend, who flips him off.

"Why are we talking about fucking each other? I missed half the conversation." Milo Fisher says walking up the table and everyone stares in shock.

"Holy shit you're back!" Connor said jumping up and hugging him.

"I missed you too." Milo laughs taking a seat in between Rachel and Ivy.

"We thought you weren't gonna come back for Junior year."

"Well this is where my home is, with you guys... Where's Harlow and Chris?" Milo asked looking around but didn't see them.

"Fucking in the car." The guys said at once.

The group laughs and then they start talking, catching up with Milo. While outside, there was car on the side of the bar. Soft moans filled the car as she placed her head on the back of the seat. He kissed up from her neck to her lips as she was sat on his lap. Harlow Evans and Chris Reinard weren't dating but they do have a tiny thing going on between them. All of their friends think that they're going to get married after they graduate.

"Do you wanna continue?" He questions softly and she bites her lip.

"Can we go inside? The others are probably waiting for us."

"Yeah, sure. We don't have to do anything."

"You sure? I mean we can we just-" He stops her from taking her shirt off and pecks her lip.

"No, let's just go." He says as he held onto her hand and she gives him a soft smile.

They got out the car and hold hands as the two walk into the building. They saw their friends, and of course one of the them was back in town. Harlow let's go of Chris' hand and runs up to Milo. Milo stands up and hugs her, holding onto her tight as if he was going to loose her. Chris walked over as the two pulled apart. They did their handshake they made in 2nd grade, both remembering heart by heart.

"I thought you were going to be in Italy for another year."

"No, I wanted to come home so I booked an early flight for me. My mom's mad about it but I missed you guys."

"I'm glad your back." Chris said patting his back as Harlow took a shot.

"Oh my god this is my song." Harlow said grabbing Chris' hand and pulling him to an area with no table.

He leaned against the bar watching her dancing. Milo watch from a far. Owen and Sam were doing a drinking contest while Connor and Maya were making out in the corner. Raven looks from Ivy and Rachel to the two love birds in the corner. Raven really liked Maya but Maya was dating Connor, and she couldn't do that to Connor. Ivy and Rachel were arguing over a stupid little game. Harlow pulled Chris close to her and he placed her hands on her waist.

"Come on, loosen up."

He playfully rolls his eyes with a smile and he spins her then dips her. She smiles at him and he leans closer to her. As they were about to kiss, they fall to the ground and start laughing.

•••

Mj and Connor walk across the bridge in the cold night while the full moon was out. Connor put his jacket around her shoulders as they walked deeper in the woods. Connor checks his phone to see what time it was.

"Shit, shit, shit. I was supposed home an hour ago. My mom is gonna kill me."

"You can go."

"I'll walk you back, first."

"No, you have to get home."

"Maya-"

"I can walk myself back, I'll be fine."

He hesitated at first and then he nodded. He gave her a peck on the lips before he started running back to the parking lot. Maya let a sigh out as she began walking. Footsteps creeped behind her and she turned around. She glanced in every possible area she could before walking again. She heard more loud footsteps and turned around again. She started walking again but faster this time. More footsteps. She picked up her speed. She glanced behind her to see a tall man in a flannel running at her. His face was covered in blood and he had an axe. She started running, trying to get away but he was faster. She tripped over an unknown foot and the man caught up to her. Maya screamed as the man hit her in the chest with the axe. He kept going and going until the killer from earlier in the night, came out from behind the tree.

"Alright big guy, I'm pretty sure she's dead."

He picks her up and starts walking as the man with the axe is behind them. Another man with a mask was digging a whole and the killer carrying Maya, three her in. They start putting dirt over her body to cover up the murder.

This was only the beginning...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.9K 87
Gwen, desperate to feel something, kills someone. But she quickly learns that one kill is never enough. Can Gwen stop before she turns on her own fam...