Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

I'm a billionaire, neonata

4.4K 84 25
By kae_bae2

Bonnie Davis

We made it to our first store and I got excited as I ran in and looked around while Enzo stared at me. His guards are just hanging around doing whatever.

I ran up to Enzo.

"So, big guy, what's my budget?" I asked staring up at him with a huge smile on my face.

He shook his head "no" which made me confused.

"What do you mean by?" I shook my head to reenact him.

"I mean there is no budget. Get what you want and I'll buy it." He said to me.

"Really?" I asked, shocked.

He nodded his head  "yes" and kept walking.

"Thanks," I said and took off towards the clothes

I've racked up about $200 worth of clothes in that store. I didn't want to spend his money, I felt like that will make me a greedy person, which by the way I am not.

"I need to go in here." I said pointing at Victoria Secret.

I looked at them and the guards looked at me like I was crazy. They were giving me the "I'm not going in there" look and I gave them the "you don't have a choice" look. We were just giving each other looks the whole time until Enzo said something.

"I'll go in there with you. Tony, you guys stay here and keep watch. Understood?" Enzo demanded in Authority

"Yes, sir," we all said which made them look at me.
"What?" I asked, then didn't wait for them to answer me I just went straight into the store.

I've grabbed a few lingerie sets, sport sports bras, and different types of undergarments.
After that, I went into Pink to grab some smell goods, then I went to check out.

Enzo only came in for a little before I managed to make a deal with him to leave. He picked out one red lingerie set and I said no, but he said he will leave if I got it, so I did.

"Your total will be...€2024.28." the cash register person said.

She looked at that number in shock and so did I.

"Awl...um I'm going to put th-

I was saying, but got interrupted

"Here." Enzo said coming up from behind me and taking the card from my hands. He gave the card to the woman and smirked at me.

"Here you are sir, is there anything else I can get for you?" the woman said fluttering her eyes in a flirtatious way. I rolled my eyes and liked at Enzo as he smirked wider at her flirting.

I know he better fucking not.

"Your number?" he asked while leaning against the counter and smirking

What the hell? He's going to do this while I'm right here!  We just...fuck him.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of there with my ten bags.

I'm glad I spent this much and I'll spend way more since we're playing games, now, I started smirking at the thought.

Enzo was still up in there with that woman, so I decided I'm going to stack up on shoes then clothes.

After I left Hibbett sports, forever 21, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Coach, and many more, my total was about $209,000, yes sir.

I smiled proudly to my self, we did five trips to the car back and forth because we couldn't carry everything. All this shopping took about 5 hours and guess what?

Enzo still isn't back.

Tony called Enzo to tell him we were leaving, but come to find out him and that worker was... Busy.

"I fucking knew it!" I thought, he's fucking that worker, and I mentally flipped him off.

I got in the limo, but Enzo was already there weird, but okay.

"Did you get everything you needed?" Enzo asked while still looking at his phone.

I thought for a bit, I got my clothes and stuff, but I couldn't think of what else to get, so I got a whole lot of women essentials for my monthly's.

"Yup, and I hope she gave you everything you needed, as well." I said before looking out the window.

I could feel his eye staring holes into the back of my head.

"Also, here, I think I did a good spend." I said giving him back the card.
I looked at him, but it's like he was staring right through me making me shift uncomfortably in my seat.

"What do you mean by "I hope she gave you everything you needed as well?" he asked. reciting my words.

"Exactly what I meant. Did she give you all you needed? What was her name Lana, Jamie, Jess? Jess, yes, Jess, was her name!" I said acting as If I had forgotten, then remembered.

He looked at me for a while before looking at the card then pulling out his phone.

"Well, it looks like you certainly got everything you needed, heh??" He said while looking at the $209,000 withdrawal like it was nothing.

I nodded my head "yes" slowly not knowing how he's going to react. He put his phone in his suit jacket and looked out the window.

"Is that all, you are not going to say anything about the amount I spent, or how I bought everybody something to make you mad about how much money I spent?" I asked while looking at him in shock.

"Bambina, I'm not mad at how much money you spent as long as you got what you needed. Oh... and I'm a billionaire, neonata." He said while sliding his shades on.

(Translations: bambina= baby- neonata= baby girl)

I looked at him in shock, then sat back in my seat to rethink on what the hell just happened.

We finally made it to the house and it took so much work to get these bags out. I was starting to regret buying all of this, because it took so long to get out of the car. We finally finished and now I am hanging up my stuff in this big ass walk-in closet.

As I was finishing hanging my stuff up Zuri and Ty came in.

"What the hell is all of this?" Zuri and Ty yelled.

"Clothes from when I went shopping and get this, it was all over $200,000." I said still in shock from what I did.

" I should have gone shopping with you. We would have been bad bitches and everything while looking Boujee." Ty said, pouting and folding his arms like a child.

"I only did it to make him mad, but he didn't care because "he is a billionaire," I said putting up quotation marks.

"Well next time get me something, bitch with all this jewelry and shit." He said pointing at my jewelry

"I did get you guys something. Hold on." I said running out the closet to get the bag of stuff I got each of them.

"Here," I said handing them stuff they said "thank you" and we finished up our conversation. Something about how Raven grabbed Ty's hand and Elijah kissed Zuri, blah, blah, blah.

I was walking downstairs to give Laura her gift, when I decided to see what Mr.mafia man was doing.

I knocked on the door but didn't care to wait for a "come-in" before going in. Enzo and that bitch- I mean that woman... from the store was there.

"Hi." I said walking up to sit in the chair beside the girl.

I could feel him staring at me, this is good.

"Hi, I'm Bonnie what's your name?" I said, smiling and extending my hand.

She started laughing

"You were right she is annoying. Little girl, my name is Jessie or Jess or whatever." She said ignoring my hand and rolling her eyes.

"So che questa cagna con il pannolino non mi ha solo chiamato fastidioso," I said in disbelief causing Enzo to shift in his chair.

(Translation: I know this nappy headed bitch did not just call me annoying.)

I looked at her, then at him, then back at her, then him. I did this for awhile before I burst out laughing.

"What... the... hell?...really... this bitch?" I asked through my laughs.

Enzo glared at me and I continued to laugh.

"What? And it's nice to meet you Jessie or Jess or whatever. How have you been?" I asked while trying to contain my laughs

She rolled her eyes at me before looking at Enzo.

"Can you get out, you stupid bitch? I was in the middle of something." she said reaching forward to rub Enzo's arm.

Oh, what the guck did she just call me?!

"Oh, no bitch who the fuck are you talking to like that?" I heard Zuri say, but then I realized she's not here but in the security room.

Also where Zuri's at, so is Ty-

"Yeah, bitch who the fuck are you talking to. I know you're not talking about my best friend when your whole lace is lifting, bitch over here looking like Mega mind and shit, with that big ass forehead." Ty said out of nowhere.

We all busted out laughing, even Enzo.

"Ty that's mean." I yelled to the mic.

"Well that bitch didn't know who the fuck she was messing with saying that shit.
Look here you white-bottle cap head bitch, touch my besties man again and we're going to have a serious problem, wait you know what we already do, bitch, hold on." Ty said cutting off the mic.

"Oh no," Enzo said while getting up from his seat

"Oh yes," I said grabbing Enzo's hand and pushing him back to his seat.

When I pushed him down I ran to that bitch.

"Wassup, bitch what was all that shit you were talking?" I said to her, then started putting my hair up.

This is why I love Ty he hypes me up a little too much.

"Get her ass bittcchhh!!" Ty yelled busting in the office.

The next thing I know is I'm on top of that bitch punching the ever living shit out of her while Antonio is recording saying "get that bitch" and Raven has his hand over his mouth in shock.

Ty and Zuri holding Enzo back for me.

#realones

I love them for that, but that didn't last long because Enzo ran over to me and threw me off of the girl while everybody got quiet.

I got up from the floor to see him picking her up bridal style. I don't know what came over me, but I got up off the floor and ran out crying.

I went to my room and locked the door. I was not supposed to be fighting nor was I supposed to be liking someone who kidnapped me over two days ago. I looked at myself in the mirror and I knew what was happening.

I've been holding my anger in for so long after what my step-uncle did to me and that's going to stop now.

I looked at myself and seen my eyes swollen from crying and tears steaming down my face. "I look weak." I thought

My evil thoughts started to poke through my head one by one breaking me down.

My eyes were blinded by tears until I wiped them away and stared at myself again.

The next thing I know is my hand reconnected with the mirror over and over again until I passed out from exhaustion.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 111 21
Amelia Leroy, a victim of the world's cruelty, sells her body to survive. Her life is shrouded in mystery, with each client bringing with them the po...
68.2K 3.3K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...
102K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
92K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...