Remnant's Black Dragon (Acnol...

By Spector45

The Black Dragon of the Apocalypse finds himself stuck on the Grimm invested world of Remnant. Does he contin... More

For you to Know
Chapter 1: New World
Chapter 2: Bandages and Bullies
Chapter 3: The Magic Combatant
Chapter 4: New Teacher, Old Teaching
Chapter 5: Closer
Chapter 6: One Problem to the Next
Chapter 7: My Story
Chapter 8: The Threat
Chapter 9: Care to Dance?
Chapter 10: The Title of Monster
Chapter 11: Feelings
Chapter 12: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 13: The Fall Maiden
Chapter 14: The Dragon King
Chapter 15: After
Chapter 17: Sienna Khan
Chapter 18: A Lesson On Power
Chapter 19: Playing Catch Up

Chapter 16: Menagerie

2K 55 16
By Spector45

The skies of Remnant were beatiful. Not a cloud in sight and not a Bullhead for miles, completely open and nearly silent with the only exception being the roaring winds.

That left Acnologia, who was soaring through the skies in his Dragon form, with plenty time to think about how his week had started.

-A few days earlier-

In the center of the now fallen Beacon, Acnologia, Glynda, Anna, and Qrow stood in front of the bulk of the students who fought with them the day before. That included Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora, Ren, Cardin, Sky, Dove, Russel, Coco, Yatsu, Fox, and Velvet.

Blake was no where to be found, Yang and Ruby were being treated and prepped to be sent back home, all of team SSSN were shipped out with the other flux of students, and Weiss was taken back to Atlas by order of her father. Lucky for her, Ironwood convinced Jacques to let him escort her back to Atlas with Irene.

So what remaining students were sat before the four remaining teachers who were left to try and explain what had happen and why.

Acnologia started first,"I know you must have a lot of questions." Jaune suddenly stood up from where he was sitting, anger and some wrath in written across his face.

"Of course we have questions! You turned into a freaking dragon! Our school was attacked by Grimm and the White Fang! There is a secret vault underneath the school where some girl was being kept alive in some machine and had secret.....magical powers and those powers were taken by Cinder and her group and she killed Ozpin who knew about that girl and everything! So yeah we got a lot of questions!"

The Dragon Slayer let out a sigh,"And your most obviously angry. I do not blame you for that, but I will ask you only this once to calm down. If you are acting out like this, it will be impossible to explain."

Jaune looked at his teacher before he took a deep breath,"And how will we know your not lying?" Acnologia took a moment before he looked between his fellow teachers,"You'll just have to trust us."

After a moment Cardin got up and put his hand on Jaune's shoulder. The leader of team JNPR let out a breath and then took a few steps back and sat down with Cardin doing the same. "Lets start with the hardest question to answer. How I turned into a Dragon and how I use Magic."

Everyone stiffened for a moment before Acnologia began to speak, telling them his story from beginning to end leaving nothing for the imagination. Though it did take them a few minutes to adjust to the knowledge that there is more than one reality, but than again it should have been obvious that it would take time to understand.

It helped that Team CFVY knew about it before hand, but it did leave Team CRDL more than a little disheartened that they weren't trusted with the secret.

"How could you not have told us Professor?" Cardin asked his favorite teacher,"Cardin....my past is.....not something that I like to talk about. There is no sugar coating that I was a monster. I killed innocent people....good men, good women, even children in some cases. I'm not proud of that and I do not want anyone I care for to fear me ever again. So I didn't want anyone to know, or at least I wanted to keep it a secret for as long as possible."

Team CRDL waited a moment before they sighed,"Yeah it makes sense that you wouldn't want to tell anyone boss." Dove said as he slumped over a bit. "I'm only glad that you all are taking it so well.....Its not everyday you learn things like this about people who you think you've come to know."

"Speaking of which, I guess that brings up the other things you kids probably need to know if your going to keep being Huntsmen after this." Qrow said as he took a drink from his flask. Glynda stepped forward,"I think its best if we start with...well the Maidens."

-Onboard a Bullhead bound for Atlas-

"The Maidens? What are they?" Weiss asked Ironwood who sat in a seat across from her with Irene standing off to the side, having done her best to explain Acnologia and her story. Now the General was repeating the same story that his counterparts at the Fallen Beacon were telling the other students.

Ironwood let out a sigh,"The Maidens are.....the embodiment of the seasons in a way. For each of the four Seasons there is also a Maiden. One for Spring, one for Summer, one for Fall, and one for Winter."

-Back at Beacon-

"And each of these Maidens posses Magical power?" Coco asked to which Anna nodded,"That's right. While its not like the Magic we use, it is still Magic. Something Acnologia here is quite adept at dealing with."

"Wait, what does that mean?" Cardin asked the Celestial Mage. "Hm, well I think you better explain that." Anna told the blue haired Mage. Everyone, including those who knew his story before the events that happen today, turned to him. "Unlike my fellow Dragon Slayers, or even some Mages who specialized in Anti-Mage Magic, I am the only person in the world that can stop any Magical attack in its track."

This caught everyone's attention,"You can what?!"

"Well stop is the wrong word....I can devour Magic entirely. Except for other Dragon Slayer Magics." Acnologia explained,"But how?" Pyrrha asked her teacher,"Professor Anna nor Professor Irene can do that, but you can? I thought you and Irene both had Dragon Slayer Magic?"

"We do. However, there is one key difference between myself and other Dragon Slayers, and even other Mages. That difference lies in the fact that other Mages tend to have some kind of Element they use or even an Anti-Magic that they use. I, on the other hand, do not have an Element. Take Irene for example, she is a Sage Dragon Slayer. She can enchant things using her Magic. I am simply a Dragon Slayer. I use pure Magic to fight, and since we Dragon Slayers consume our respective Elements, I can devour Magic in any form with the exception of Dragon Slayer Magic since I am a actual Dragon now." Acnologia explained.

"Its quite the annoying thing to get around." Anna muttered,"So....the Maidens then....They have no real way of fighting you with the Magic they have?" Jaune questioned. "No they don't. Not in a conventional sense anyway. They would either have to channel more Magic than I can into an attack, unlikely given my reserves, or they would have to be Dragon Slayers which they are not. That being said, its entirely possible that they can hit me with their Magic if I am not careful. My ability to eat Magic is not an instant win."

The group had to digest that fact, but for the most part they knew that Acnologia was saying that in most given situations he would reign supreme. "But that's enough about my ability in comparison to the Maidens. What's more important is the fact that our enemy now has one of those Maiden's powers. Specifically the Fall Maiden, whose power we intended to endow on Pyrrha. With her permission of course." The Dragon Slayer said.

"Wait what?!" Everyone shouted out in absolute confusion. 'Oh great, now we're going on with this.' Most of the teachers present all thought at the same time, however they quickly explained to the best of their ability. That Included Salem, Grimm, and the four Relics.

But for now, the rest of that conversation would have to be left for another time.

-Present Time-

Acnologia's large beady eyes widen as high in the air, the clouds below him began to open up reveling the large Island Nation that he had set as his destination. Menagerie, home to the White Fangs old Leader and many, many Faunus.

Taking a quick dive, keeping close to the clouds for cover, the Dragon King found his way to the uninhabitant side of the Island where he covertly made his way to the city before returning to his human form. He didn't want to cause a scene, and with the pure terror he could instill with it is not something he wanted to bring to the small Island Nation.

However, once he reached the beautiful city of Menagerie, he didn't have time to dwell on his arrival on the Island. He had a mission. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his scroll and put it to his ear as if he were calling someone which he was. "Acnologia reporting in. I've made it to Menagerie."

From the other end, some let out a breath of relief. "Oh thank Oum, you made it safely." The Dragon Slayer chuckled to himself,"I did Glynda. How are things going over there?" He asked his Mate.

"We've got things under control. Grimm still haven't shown up, thank you for that by the way. Construction is just barely getting started though, its gonna be a long process." Anna spoke up, letting Acnologia know that she was on the call to. "Hello Anna, is anyone else listening to this?"

"Oh yeah I'm here, like I'd miss you and Glynda talking about all your se-"

"QROW!" Glynda shouted out from the other end,"Of course. How's Ruby and Yang?" Acnologia asked the alcoholic,"Believe it or not, Ruby took off with team JNPR." The Mage's eyes widen,"They did what?"

"Yeah, I know. Their travelling to Haven, where Cinder and her crew said she was from. I don't know about team CFVY or team CRDL, they seem to have gone a different route. Maybe they went to Shade, but I don't know." Qrow explained.

"Please tell me your keeping an eye on them?" Glynda questioned the raven haired man,"Yeah, yeah. I'm a safe distance. Don't want to cause any Bad Luck for 'em now would I?" He questioned before he sighed,"Oh great, Qrow out I got some Grimm to take care of. Good luck you three, and to Jimmy if he can hear me."

Qrow's voice fell silent as he went on doing what he was doing,"I guess I should get back to my job to. Be safe you two.....and be careful. If Glynda gets hurt-" Acnologia began to tell the two blondes halfway across the world from him,"I'll be fine Acnologia. Its you who needs to be safe."

"Heh, yeah the guy who can turn into a Dragon needs to be safe. Acnologia out."

"Don't talk to strangers!" Glynda quickly tried to speak, acting like the concerned parent of Ozpin's inner circle. 'By Ishgars name I love that woman.' The Dragon Slayer thought to himself before he put his scroll back in his pocket.

Acnologia walked along the beautiful, but crowded, beach he found himself on. Not sure where to be looking, he quickly started walking towards the inland. Once he got to the top off the hill that had a paved road leading to the rest of the city, he was greeting by a beautiful view of hundreds upon hundreds of homes. 'Great.'

He turned a bit and stopped a random passerby,"Excuse me, could you possible tell me where the man who used to run the White Fang lives? I have some urgent news for him." Acnologia told the stranger. "Sure, its that big house in the center of town." The stranger told him while pointing at the home.

Turning to see where the stranger was pointing, Acnologia couldn't help but feel like an idiot when he saw that it was quite literally the best house on the Island. "Thank you, here for your troubles." Handing the man a few lien, the Dragon Slayer started walking towards the massive house.

Slipping in and out of a multitude of crowds, each going one way or another, Acnologia finally made it to the door off the massive building. With a subtle, but not to quiet, knock on the door Acnologia stood and waited for someone to answer. The door slowly opened, reveling a woman who looked shockingly similar to Blake. "Y-Yes? Can I help you?"

"Apologies for the sudden visit, but I would like to talk to the person who used to run the White Fang." Acnologia asked the woman,"Oh. O-On what business?" She asked the Mage in return, getting defensive. "Sorry, I seem to be.....jumping the gun? I believe that is the expression. My name is Acnologia, I am....I was a teacher at Beacon Academy-"

Before Acnologia could finish, the woman grabbed his arm and pulled him into her home. "Ghira! Someone from Beacon is here!" The Dragon Slayer was greatly confused as she pulled him into a large living area. Out of another room, a loud commotion could be heard as something, or someone, very large seemed to be rushing towards them.

A door slammed open, reveling a large man with primal yellow eyes and thick black hair that led to a long black beard. "Kalii? Did I hear you right? This man is from Beacon?" The woman, identified as Kali, nodded to the man whom Acnologia assumed was her husband.

"Your from Beacon, then....do you have news of-" Ghira started to ask a question, visible worry and shaking with urgency, when the Dragon Slayer held up his hand. "Calm.....down. Please, introduce yourselves. I don't want to be talking to strangers."

Ghira and Kali both seemed to visible relax,"Oh....I'm so sorry. I've just been so....please sit down, my name is Ghira Belladonna and this is my wife Kali Belladonna." The large Faunus said as he gestured for Acnologia to sit.

"Belladonna? I knew you looked familiar. Your Blake's parents." The Mage stated, causing the two parents to lighten up. "You do know our daughter! Is she okay?! Is she hurt or-"

"Blake is fine. She was very much alive, albeit a little hurt when she left Beacon Academy. I am not sure where she went afterwards, but she was fine." Acnologia told the two, causing them both to slump in utter relief. "Oh thank Oum, she's alive." Acnologia resisted the urge to smile at the two's visible joy,"As much as I would like to say that this was my reason for visit, it isn't. In fact, I didn't even know that the two of you were Blake's parents."

Both Ghira and Kali looked at him with confusion,"Then....why are you here?" Kali asked Acnologia. "I am here due to the circumstances surrounding the Fall of Beacon. More accurately, who helped cause its fall." With the sudden grim tone being set upon the conversation, the former leader of the White Fang's expression harden. "And who do you exactly mean?"

"I will not pull wool over your eyes, I am talking about the White Fang." Acnologia told the Faunus before him,"Choose your next words carefully. The White Fang does not do such-" The Dragon Slayers eyes narrowed,"I do not have the time or patience to deal with your loyalty to the White Fang. Whether you believe it or not, the White Fang attacked Beacon Academy and released Grimm into the school. Many of my Students were injured and some were even killed. Your Daughter is among the numbered of injured, as well as some of her own teammates."

Ghira was taken back by Acnologia's words, and even more so by his serious expression. "Look, the White Fang has inspired....a few extremists to act out. Even if I did completely believe you, I'm not the leader of the White Fang anymore." The Dragon Slayer let out a sigh,"I know that. I'm not here to implicate you, I'm here to ask for the location of the new leader of the White Fang or at least a good idea of where to look."

Acnologia's request was met with silence. The Mage knew that it wouldn't be easy to get the information from the Faunus in front of him, he was the former leader of the White Fang after all. It would take time but if there was one thing Acnologia learned in his four hundred years of life, and the few months he was a teacher, it was patience.

"Listen Ghira, I'll be sticking around Menagerie for a while. Until you decided to help me, or if you decide to keep the information to yourself. Think over everything I've told you today and I'll be back in a few days maybe even a week or two." Acnologia told the man as he stood up. "But keep in mind, the White Fang aren't what they were when you were their leader. Things have changed."

The Mage turned and walked started his trek back to the exit of the Belladonna's home, leaving just as quietly as he had arrived. But just before he got to the door, Kali stopped him. "Acnologia.....can.....can you tell me how my daughter was when you last saw her? Was she eating right, was she okay?"

Pausing for a moment, the Dragon Slayer turned to her. "Prior to the attack, Blake was an exceptional student. But if your asking of her well being, she was growing quite well. She made quiet a few friends, even one of Schnee Heiresses."

Hearing of her daughter's friendship with a Schnee of all people, Kali went wide eyed. She was speechless. "Have a good day Miss Belladonna. I hope you and your Husband hear from Blake soon." Acnologia told the concerned mother, walking out the door before anymore questions could be asked.

He walked out and back into the streets of Menagrie,'Now to find somewhere to stay.'

-Later, in a Inn-

Acnologia sat on a rather uncomfortable bed, rubbing his neck as he tried to think over anything he could have gleamed from Cinder during their short conversation or from the way they acted in his and Glynda's class.

It was something he had done everyday since he left Beacon. Only two things stood out to him. That she knew about Magic, more than just the Maidens Magic, and she knew where the Maiden's Magic came from. An interesting fact that gave way to a couple more questions and a few assumptions.

The questions were pretty obvious, how did she find the Maidens? How did Salem find them? But beyond that, if Ozpin could impart his Magic onto others, why hasn't Salem?

That brought up many assumptions about Salem. One, Salem valued power. She wouldn't impart her Magic onto others to help them, rather keeping it to herself to keep herself powerful. Two, she more than likely uses that power to keep her subordinates in control or to make them think that she is unbeatable. The Immortality probably helps in that regard.

Another assumption he could make was that Cinder was arrogant and power hungry. The arrogant wasn't to hard to pick out, put it was her choice of words when she demanded for him to give her the Magic he possesed. She didn't just want power, she craved it. She believes that she needed it more than anything else and she would do anything to attain more power.

In all truth, that's probably what gives Salem such a control over her. But that wasn't enough to figure out their entire plan, or their next move. It wasn't enough for much of anything other than educated guesses about their true personalities.

Acnologia let out a groan as he looked at his Scroll, having gotten off the phone with Glynda and the others just a few minutes prior. It was likely that he wasn't the only one with problems. He sighed as he settled into the bed, groaning again out of discomfort. 'I used to sleep on rocks and now I'm uncomfortable in an subpar bed....how soft I've become.'

-A little less than a week later-

The Dragon Slayer was walking around Menagrie, having done a little bit of research on the White Fang Branch here. All covertly of course, he made sure that they didn't know he was even there.

They were a lot more....cunning than their Vale counterparts, but they were malicious none the less. Corsac and Fennec Albain, brothers were the ones over this particular branch and they seemed to operate under the radar. But not far enough under.

In just a few days, Acnologia had more than information on them to figure out that they worked for someone named Adam Taurus. They weren't the only ones on the island either. Their was another woman around the same age as Blake. A chameleon Faunus named Ilia Amitola.

There were others, but he found that they weren't enough of a threat to anyone to be any concern to him.

It had been a few days since he last met up with Ghira, so he decided that he would check in with him. However, the reason for his visit quickly changed a bit once a pair of familiar scents graced his senses.

A grin came to his face as he walked towards Ghira's house, being a few minutes faster than both of his old students who were now on the Island Nation since the scent had come from beach.

Blake and Sun had just arrived in Menagerie, and Acnologia wanted to be sure to.....surprise them. He stopped at a nearby house that wasn't to far away from the massive estate and one that was right by the road that led to the Belladonna's doorstep. He leaned on the backside of the house and waited.

He did not have to wait long,"I can't believe your parents live here! This place is massive!"

"Sun can you please stop making such a big deal about this." Blake asked her companion. Acnologia stifled a laugh as he stood up and walked out behind them, not letting them even sense that he was there. He walked with them for just a few short seconds before they stopped at the base of the stairs leading up to the doors of Blake's home.

She took a deep breath in as Acnologia leaned his head down between the two,"Scared of something Blake?" The Cat Faunus let out a loud hissing noise as she jumped into the air and Sun jumped into the nearest set of Bamboo trees, holding onto one for dear life after screaming like a little girl.

The Dragon Slayer stood back up with an amused grin on his face,"That will never get old." Once Blake landed, and her heart finally slowed down, she looked up at her old teacher with shock and what seemed like worry. "P-Professor Acnologia.....W-What are you-"

"I'm not here for you Blake, though I wish you would have staid at Beacon so I could have helped give you proper treatment." The Mage said as he lifted up his hand, making it glow gold with his healing magic. "I'm here to gather information on the White Fang, more over, I'm trying to find out where the White Fangs main base of operations is. Your father was my best bet, though I didn't know he was your father at the time."

Acnologia turned his head up to Sun, who was still hanging from the Bamboo tree. "You can come down Sun, I'm not going to bite you." The Monkey Faunus chuckled nervously as he slid down,"H-Hey there....Professor A....N-Nice to see you again."

"Don't beat around the bush, ask your questions." The Dragon Slayer said as he rolled his eyes. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU TURN INTO A DRAGON?!" Acnologia let out a sigh as he looked at the boy with boredom.

"A long story that I will tell you at a better time. For now, all you need to know is that I am still Acnologia who taught the two of you at Beacon. I just happen to be able to grow a few extra scales when I need to."

Sun just stared at him with awe and a slack jaw. With a deep breath Acnologia started to walk up towards Blake's home,"Your parents were asking about you when I arrived a few days ago. You should go see them, I will wait to speak to Ghira about White Fang matters."

Blake was left sort of speechless. She wasn't prepared for Acnologia to be here, or for him to have already met her parents. Acnologia looked back at her when she didn't move,"What are you waiting for? Go." He told her while gesturing towards her parent's door with his thumb.

She shook of her surprise and slowly did as she was told. But before she could knock, she looked at Acnologia with worry. He was her teacher after all. "H-How do I-"

"Blake. They are your parents. There is nothing in the world that you could do that make them shut the door on you. They are worried about you, and they want to see you." He told her, already knowing what she was going to ask.

With a deep breath, Blake nodded and moved towards the door. Taking only a moment to think about what she would say, she knocked on the door. From inside she heard her mother shout out to her father,"Honey, I think Acnologia is back!"

The door opened up slowly as Kali turned to look and greet who she thought was Acnologia. Her face went from smiling to utter shock when she saw her daughter standing before her, looking alive and well. "H-Hi mom."

After a brief moment of silence, Kali grabbed her daughter and pulled her into a hug. "My baby girl....your back.." Blake returned the hug quickly as Sun finally came up behind her and Acnologia.

"Kali! Is it Acnologia? Is he here to-" Ghira began to ask as he walked towards the door, only to freeze mid question when he saw his daughter standing there. Then he began to smile.

"H-Hi I'm-" Sun began to say as he raised one hand only for Acnologia to slap his hand over his student's mouth,"No talking." The monkey Faunus slowly put his hand back down.

-Inside the Belledonna home-

Acnologia stood back from the table, letting the other sit at the small table. It was awkward for a spell, maybe because of how long it had been since the family had spent apart. Or maybe it was because Ghira looked like he was ready to dissemble Sun.

Either way, Acnologia did his best to stay out of the families conversation. He only would interject when the White Fang was inevitably brought up. And by brought up, they literally came to the door.

But the Dragon Slayer smelt them coming a mile away. "You may want to put a rain check on your family reunion. The people I've been wanting to see just showed up." Acnologia told the family as he moved off the wall he was leaning on. "Hm? What are you-" Ghira began to question before there was a knock at their door.

"How did you-" The Former White Fang leader began to ask the Mage before Blake just waved it off,"Don't ask, it'll just confuse you more." Acnologia just nodded in agreement as he let Ghira go up and open the door, staying out of the line of sight of the two Albain brothers who were at the door.

Blake's eyes widen as she went to say something only for Acnologia to shoot her a look as he helf up his hand, signaling for her to stop. "Good afternoon your Grace, I'm afraid that we have something to discuss with you. We apologies for this, we had no idea that you were entertaining guests." The the two brothers said her as Ghira introduced them,"Blake, this is Corsac and Fennec Albain, they represent the White Fang here in Menagerie now."

The Two bowed towards Blake as if she were royalty. "Miss Belladonna, we had no idea you had returned." Acnologia held his gaze to keep her from speaking what she was going to say.

Unfortunately Sun was much more vocal,"Those psychos are here now to?!" Sun shouted once he got around everyone. The Dragon Slayer looked at Sun like he was ready to gut him, but thankfully the two brothers were smart enough to throw it off like some kind of media misunderstanding.

"Young man, I don't know what you've heard about our organization but I can assure you we are not nearly as ferocious as the media wants you to believe." The Faunus named Fennec told Sun. 'Crap.' Acnologia thought to himself as he saw Blake look at the two.

"What we've heard? We've seen first hand! Your Fanatics slaughtered people!" Blake told them, quickly causing Ghira's eyes to widen as he looked back at Acnologia. "So it is true."

"I told you from the start Ghira-" Acnologia said as he stepped out into the view of the two White Fang Members, whose eyes widen greatly. "-the White Fang hurt several of my students, and killed almost as many."

"P-Professor Acnologia, we've heard tales of your strength from many Faunus. It is an honor to meet you in person." Corsac quickly said as he bowed towards Acnologia. 'Cunning. Acting as if this is just some bad news they had to deliver.' The Mage thought. "If we had known you had arrived on the Island then we would have come with this knowledge sooner. We only wanted to validate it before we brought it here your Grace." Fennec said in well mimicked sadness to Ghira.

"Do explain." The former White Fang Leader ordered them, and Corsac did just that. "Though it pains me to admit it, the Vale Branch of the White Fang is no longer following orders from High Leader Khan. Instead, they have decided to follow orders from one Adam Taurus. I'm believe your all familiar with the young man and his......extreme philosophies."

Acnologia narrowed his eyes as he stepped out in front of the group,"Extreme? One of my students is missing an arm, another nearly had half her body charred to a crisp, a good woman is dead, not to mention the additional countless lives that were lost at the Fall of Beacon....Faunus lives included. But before any of that, many lives were lost from White Fang attacks, not rallies, attacks in Vale. Calling his ideals extreme no longer suits the situation. Calling him a maniac is better put."

The two brothers gave each other a few glances before Fennec spoke up,"The High Council had its suspicions of this splinter group, but they could prove nothing before this latest incident."

"Call it something as insignificant as an incident again and I'll make an 'incident' out of the two of you." The Dragon Slayer said fiercely as his markings and eyes glowed dark blue with Magic power. This had the Belladonna's take a step back from him, as well as Sun. Both of the Brother's quickly bowed their head slightly in an apologetic manner.

"Forgive us, it was quite the tragedy and it should be treated as such. We assure you that Adam Taurus and his followers do not represent the will of the White Fang. That is what we came here to make clear, your grace." Fennec told the Chieftain of Menagerie.

"And how I be sure of that?" Ghira asked as he swallowed the lump in the back of his throat and stepped up next to Acnologia, who had stopped glowing. "We understand if you bear any skepticism towards us. The White Fang's methods have grown quite.....aggressive since you stepped down as High Leader." Corsac told Ghira,"But this is no way for us to make our message heard."

"We have ample documentation from the Council meeting as well several strategies to capture these strays if you would like to review them." Fennec told the former High Leader. Ghira just nodded,"I will. Another day, as you can see I have guests. And I would like to have time to reconnect with my Daughter." He told the two, being genuine as he turned towards Blake.

"Of course your Grace, we completely understand." The two brothers told him before turning to Blake herself,"It was a pleasure to see you again young Blake. We were sadden when we heard of your departure from the White Fang, but if you ever wish to return to the White Fang, you need only to come and find us." Corsac told her. "Sister Ilia would be elated."

Ghira stepped out in front of everyone and shut the doors,"Good day gentlemen." With the door's shut, Blake looked at her father before walking off. Awkward silence ensued before Sun spoke up,"Those guys were creepy."

Acnologia just slapped himself in the face as Ghira looked down at the boy,"I really don't like you."

-Later-

"Seinna should be in this general area based off the reports I've been given." Ghira explained to Acnologia as he pointed to a map of Remnant. After receiving the same information from both Acnologia and his daughter, and not to mention the way the Albain brother's present their information, Ghira decided that maybe Acnologia could find a way to straighten out Seinna and the White Fang. This thought became increasingly strong after the way he saw Fennec and Corsac react to Acnologia's presence.

"I see. And your sure of this? Giving me the location of the White Fang's headquarters?" The Dragon Slayer asked him,"As sure as I'll ever be. The White Fang's innerworkings are growing.....far to wild. While stepping down as High Leader was a choice I had to make it is a choice that I am starting to regret it." Acnologia looked to the spot on the map before he got an idea.

"Do you have anything that belonged to this Seinna Khan?" The Mage asked Ghira,"I might have an old flag that we used to use, but why do you ask?" Acnologia turned and walked a little bit away from the table their were standing at.

"A person's scent never changes, it can be hid, or cloak, in some ways, but it will never just change out right. Not unless something extreme has happened and you have a whole new set of characteristics or something of the manner. If this Seinna is anywhere in that area, I will be able to find her."

Ghira's eyebrow raised as his face twisted into confusion,"That area is several miles in every direction, how on earth-"

"There are many things special about me Ghira. My senses are just one of those special things. For instance, I know where everyone on this Island is right now. Including Blake, your wife, Sun, and even the Albain Brothers." Acnologia explained before his ear twitched,"Speaking of your daughter, I'll leave the two of you alone."

The Chieftain looked confused before the door to his office opened and Blake stood with a tea set,"He-Hey. We figured you guys might want some tea." Ghira's jaw slacked slightly as Acnologia walked passed his student,"I'll pass, but I feel as though your father doesn't want to have take a break on his own. Why don't you keep him some company?"

Outside, Kali just to a breath of relief as Acnologia had figured that this was her plan all along. Blake gave a look of gratitude as Acnologia walked out of the room and shut the door behind him.

"Thank you Acnologia. They needed some time to work things out." Kali told him as he walked towards the edge of the porch they seemed to be on,"I will not deny a parent the chance to reunite with their child. I've seen how important that can be."

"You seem to have an endless well of knowledge Teach." Sun told his teacher as he hoped up on the railing of the porch,"No one know's everything Sun, I've just learned a lot in my lifetime. Speaking of learning, did you learning anything concerning Beacon on your way here?"

Sun just shook his head,"Sorry Teach, I haven't learned squat about anything. Its all just the same old same." Acnologia just rolled his eyes at the boy as he knew that he spoke nothing but truths, the boy was quite hard to teach. Kali stifled a laugh,"That is quite obvious. But what exactly are you looking for? Beacon's Fall was tragic, but what are you going to do about the White Fang's involvement?"

Acnologia just looked down at her before speaking as plainly as he could,"I am going to do what the headmaster of Beacon does best....'Negotiate'." Sun just shivered for a moment before he straightened back up,"Yeah, Negotiate. I've seen how you teach a basic lesson, I don't want to see what you mean by Negotiate." The Mage just chuckled in response.

A few minutes later, after Kali and Sun went back inside, Blake came out of the room alone leaving her Father indoors. "Done so soon?" The Dragon Slayer asked her as she stood next to him, leaning on the porch railing. "I'm trying to do this slowly. I don't want him....either of us to get overwhelmed."

"Fair enough. What exactly do you plan to do now that your back home? Fight for Faunus Equality from here? Or is this just a momentary stop for you?" Acnologia asked her. "I'm not here to fight the White Fang Professor. I'm here to rest, to figure some things out and-"

"See your parents. I figured as much. I just wanted to hear it from you." Acnologia told her,"Is that okay? After what happen at Beacon, do I really deserve to do this?" Blake asked as her ears bent down in shame.

Her teacher just turned and put a hand on her shoulder,"Blake, everything we do in life is a choice. I chose to teach at Beacon, you chose to attend Beacon, I chose to avenge my home, you chose to return to yours. The people who attacked Beacon chose to do so, the White Fang chose to side with those people. Making such choices is not simple, supporting those choices is even more difficult. Coming back here, to rest, to think, and to reconnect is more than okay Blake. Leaving Beacon, leaving your friends, was not easy. But it was not a wrong choice. If this is the choice you had to make, than it is just that. The choice you had to make."

Blake sighed,"But....will the other's think of it like that?" Acnologia took his hand off her shoulder before letting out a breath of air,"Only you can decide if the choices you make are right or wrong, no-one else can do it for you. If you believe it was right, then they will have to understand that. If they don't at first, then give them time. If you want to be their friend, and they want to be yours, then they will eventually come to understand."

Letting out a sigh of relief from Acnologia's words, Blake seemed to relax as the tension she had built up in her shoulders and back seeming melted away. A few moments later, Sun came crashing down from the inside of the house. He was trying to listen in on what they were saying no doubt.

"Hello Sun. What can I do for you?" The Dragon Slayer asked him as the Monkey Faunus hopped up off the ground,"Okay, so I know how this looks but I have a really good reason for it. Its about the White Fang."

Acnologia's eyes narrowed,"Go on." Sun quickly got out his scroll and began to file through it,"So I was talking to Kali and she told me that White Fang don't wear masks here, but when me and Blake were in the Marketplace early, I saw one! I even got a photo!" Sun told him as he went to show Acnologia the picture, only for some strange coil to grab it from out of his hands and whip it back into the tree line.

The three of them all turned to see a Chameleon Faunus wearing a White Fang mask clinging to a tree, while Blake's eyes widen Acnologia's narrowed. Just as quickly as the stare down had started it also ended as the Faunus jumped from the bamboo tree she was on to another and then another as she made her escape.

"Not this time!" Acnologia shouted as he jumped off the porch and started to pursue her, gaining ground relatively quickly. Blake and Sun quickly joined in, following behind him.

As they leapt from the trees out onto the roof's of Menagerie, Acnologia quickly created a magic circle and fired a magic bolt at Ilia, hitting her hand and causing her to drop Sun's Scroll. The Chameleon Faunus quickly went to turn to re-steal the Scroll with her coil weapon only for the Dragon Slayer chasing her to grab it out of mid air and hold it tight,"Oh no....your not getting away that easily. I have a few questions for you, Ilia Amitola."

Ilia's eyes widen under her mask as she pushed a button on her weapon and caused it to begin coursing with electricity, shocking Acnologia. Though much to Ilia's further shock, Acnologia simply took the shock from the attack, his grip tightening on the coil as he began to growl as he stared her down.

With a grin he yanked the coil backwards,"Take her down!" He shouted back at Sun and Blake, with the later freezing slightly once she heard Acnologia confirm who they were chasing. Sun however was much less hesitant,"You got it teach!" The Monkey Faunus shouted back at his teacher as he jumped over him and landed a clean kick to Ilia's face causing her grip on her weapon and Sun's scroll to faulter as they both went flying out of her hands.

"Blake, grab the Scroll!" Sun shouted at her as he used his staff to knock Ilia further back once she regained her footing. Blake suddenly snapped out of her daze and she quickly shot towards the Scroll, snatching up off the ground. With the Scroll safely in hand, Acnologia just began to grin as he tossed the strange coiled weapon of Ilia's away.

In a burst of speed, Acnologia rushed forward passing by both of his students in the blink of an eye. Ilia's own eyes widen as her enemy was suddenly standing in front of her. She was not given much time to do anything about this as Acnologia threw his leg out under her, knocking her off her feet and falling to the ground.

Slipping his arm around, the Dragon Slayer gabbed both of her wrists in the middle of her fall and pinned her to the ground face first with her arms tightly held at the small of her back. Sun just looked on with amazement,"Wow, that was fast."

"It wasn't supposed to be a long winded fight Sun." Acnologia told him as Ilia struggled to free herself,"Let me go!"

"You are not very smart are you? Why would I let you go when your the proof I need to dismantle the current White Fang?" The Mage asked his captive as he effortlessly stood her up, still keeping her arms pinned to her back. "Is the Scroll damaged?" Acnologia asked Blake, who said nothing in return. She only stared at Ilia.

"Blake, I asked you a question." He reaffirmed getting her attention,"Y-Yeah. Its fine." She told him after looking down at the small device.

"Good. Now then, like I said earlier-" Acnologia easily turned Ilia around without loosing his hold on her as he stared her down through her mask,"-I have some questions for you Ilia Amitola."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 21 8
When Natsu Dragneel is transported to a mysterious location, he is invited to fight in a contest between worlds. However, there is a dark truth behin...
20.7K 566 14
🎇 ━━ ❪ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❫ ❛ 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 ...
118K 3.8K 22
An eight year curse has been inflicted upon you. Now that you have awaken you serve one purpose: to kill the dragon slayer Natsu Dragneel. As you stu...
4.8K 94 5
There are many legends told across the world of Remnant, tales that remind people to never give up on hope in their times of darkness. Tales of four...