Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

Mr. Bossman

4.9K 100 2
By kae_bae2

Bonnie Davis

I woke up to the sound knocking on the door. When I went to open it, Laura was there smiling at me.

"Good morning, Bellezza. Boss told me to bring you some clothes, so you and your friends can go shopping." She said, kindly.

"Oh, thank you, and good morning as well. I will be down in a little." I said before grabbing the clothes and closing the door.

I got in the shower and did my morning routine. I put on the outfit, I love it because it's comfortable.
It's a simple jogger set with air-forces.

I went downstairs when I finished. I wanted to use the elevator, but I think it's only for Enzo.

When I got downstairs everyone was already eating. Like "damn how long was I asleep"

"Finally, your lazy ass got up. I was starting to think you died." Ty said, hugging me.
"Are you serious? It's only like 9 am chill out." I said while rolling my eyes.

"No, bitch it's 3:00 in the afternoon. We're eating lunch, you've been sleeping for hours. As he said, we thought you were dead." Zuri said and hugged me as well.

I rolled my eyes

"I was just really tired and stressed. I've had a lot on my mind especially when my old memories decided to hunt." I said sighing and rubbing my head.

"Old memories...oh-" Zuri was saying before she ran up to hug me.

"I know what you mean Bonnie bear and I'm sorry." Zuri whispered in my ear.

"Thank you, I just need to get through this day without any emotional worries or frustrations." I said.

"So, what's for breakfast?" I asked while smiling.

"Do you mean lunch because we are just going to get food at the food court in the mall?
Right now you can eat a sandwich because I am ready to go." Ty said getting up to leave.

"Okay" I went to the kitchen to ask Laura if she could make me a sandwich. When she said yes I left out towards the living room where Lexi, Raven, Antonio, and Elijah are.

"What are you guys up to?" I asked as I walked up to them. They smiled at me, well except for Antonio because rolled his eyes.
"Nothing we were just waiting on your tired ass to wake up," Antonio said, rolling his eyes once again.

"If you all wanted to go, you could have woken me up." I said flipping him off.

"Trust me, I tried, but Enzo almost shot me for commenting on your lazy ass," Antonio said folding his arm like a child

"Enzo is so dramatic, He is always messing with me when I try to sleep." Lexi said also folding her arms.

"Messing with her? What the fuck?!"

"Here you go, Bellezza," Laura said handing me my sandwich, packed up.
"Thank you, and would you like something back from the store?" I asked while smiling at her.

"No thank you, the boss has already gotten me so much already, but you enjoy, okay?"  She said, I nodded before taking the sandwich

I finished my sandwich in the dining room before I heard footsteps coming in behind me.
I looked up to see Enzo staring at me.

"What?" I asked staring back at him.

"Nothing," He said still staring at me.

I got up to walk out, but he blocked my way.

"What are you doing? Can you move, please?" I asked trying to get through.

"No, I can't move because I have to ask you something." He exclaimed folding his arms.

"Okay," I said while also folding my arms.

I just stared at him, waiting for him to say something, but all I got was nothing.

"Are you going to ask me or are you going to get the fuck out of the way?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

He pushed me to the table, so I was kinda sitting on it. He wrapped his hand around my neck and lifted my face.

"What the fuck did I say about you rolling them damn eyes, Bon?" He whispered in my ear, I tried to look down, but he held my face.

"I just wanted to know what you wanted." I mumbled in a low voice not able to meet his gaze.

"What I want first is for you to stop being disrespectful. Second, Everybody is waiting on you, so come on." He said letting go of my neck.

I was literally on my way before you stopped me, bitch!

"I need my purse because my wallet is in there," I said to him.

"You don't need your wallet I am paying for your things." He said before walking out

"No, you are not," I said, catching up to him and grabbing his hand.

"I can pay for my own stuff and we barely even know you. Thank you for the gesture, but it's enough that we're staying here. So, I don't need you to do that." I explained then let go of him.

"It didn't seem like you didn't know me when I had you on my desk begging for more, did it?" He questioned, whispering in my ear.

The chills that just covered my body was unreal.

"Now, I said I'm paying, if you don't want anything you can stay in the clothes you have on now. It doesn't matter to me."

He walked off again. I didn't even realize I was holding my breath until he left.

When I walked outside everybody was in the SUV, but it was too full.

"Where am I going to ride?" I asked Zuri who is sitting beside Elijah

"I don't know. Ask Mr.bossman." She replied while eyeing Elijah from the side.

"I don't want to." I whined.

"Bitch, ask bossman or you are staying here. We have been waiting on your ass for hours and now we're still waiting. We are about to leave." Ty let out while fixing his hair.

Later the car pulled off and I am left standing there looking like an idiot.

"You know what, I'm just going to go take a walk outside the gate. It's not like they give a damn about me anyways." I said to myself while starting to walk out.

I've been walking for a good ten minutes and I'm so lucky that I have on these forces. I walked up the street to find out the mansion is hidden away because I can't find the main road.

"Uhh...this is so frustrating!" I yelled.

I walked for a little bit more until I saw the main road.

"Yes!" I yelled then ran to it.

"Wow, that's a lot of cars." I thought

I heard tires coming from behind me making me turn around.

"BONNIE? What the hell are you doing?" Peter yelled.

"Nothing, I didn't have a ride, so I just walked," I said shrugging my shoulders.

The back door opened revealing Enzo.

"Bonnie? What the hell? Why aren't you in the car with the rest of them?" He yelled as he walked up to me.

"It wasn't enough room in the limo for me," I replied while looking at the ground. I find it intimidating when trying to meet his harsh stare.

"Well, why didn't you tell me? You can't just walk around here unprotected! What if you would've gotten kidnapped?" He questioned in Frustration.

"perché deve essere così fottutamente stupida. questo è comune poiché, dannazione!" he yelled, shaking his head.
( why does she have to be so fucking stupid. This is common sense, damn it)

"Excuse me, non-sono fottutamente stupida puttana" I yelled at him.

(Translation: I'm not fucking stupid, you bitch)

He looked at me in shock for a while, then switched it to a surprised look.

"Tu parli Italiano?" He asked in surprise.

(Translation: You speak Italian)

"sì, Niente merda, idiota. quello che hai detto era irrispettoso, si?" I asked as I had my arms folded.

(Translation: yeah, no shit, idiot. What you said was disrespectful, yes?)

"sì," he replies, examining me.

(Translation: Yes)

"Let's go," he said in English, signaling me to follow.

I rolled my eyes and followed him into the car.

When I got in he started staring at me. I looked away from him but I still could feel him staring.

"What?" I asked while facing him.

"How do you know Italian?" He asked in curiosity.

"Don't worry about it," I replied, folding my arms and turning away from him.

"Okay, since we are ignoring people don't ask me for anything. I'm going to cancel the card your friends got, so they have to put all of their stuff back." He said while getting his phone out.

I grabbed his hand with the phone in it, he looked at me and I stared into his eyes. Though I find his gaze harsh and dominating I still stared into them. They are beautiful and seem to draw me in.

"Stop, okay, I'm sorry, They really don't have any clothes and they will be pissed," I said while letting him go.

"Then answer my question and we can go get you some clothes as well." He said putting the phone back into his suit pocket. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes trying to remember what I was trying to make myself forget.

"I learned Italian from my step-uncle he used to teach Italian, so I picked up on words he used to yell. I also researched a lot of languages for school, which one was Italian." I said then looked away from him from remembering the thought of my step-uncle.

I could feel his eyes staring holes into the side of my head.

"What?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Nothing, you are just very beautiful." He replied causing me to blush.

"Thank you." I said while smiling and looking into his eyes.

He pushed my hair back with his hand then leaned down to kiss my forehead.
After kissing my forehead he pulled away, My body was begging for more, and I couldn't even stop it. I sat up a little more, then grabbed his head and kissed his lips.

He kissed me back with the same passion that I had. I forgot how soft his lips were, his kisses could make any problem blow into a flame. I pulled away to catch my breath, but he only continued to kiss and suck my neck causing me to moan out loud.

I put my hand over my mouth "I'm sorry" I muffled then scooted away from him. Why would I do that? Stupid, stupid, stupid!

"Idiot, idiot, idiot," I thought, How the fuck do we just...moan out loud like that!

He put his hand on my thigh causing me to look at him.

"What are you sorry about, Bellissima?" He asked while pushing my hair behind my ear.

(Translation: Beautiful)

"What does that mean?" I asked while looking at him. I know some Italian from what my step-uncle used to call me, but that was not one.

"What? Bellissima?" He questioned, I nodded and he laughed a breathy laugh before telling me.

"It means beautiful in Italian, Piccola Tigre vivace." He said smiling then started laughing at what he just said

"What are you laughing at? What did you say?" I asked, quickly, he said it too fast for me to understand.

"It means "feisty little tiger" Which fits you too well, amore." He said while tucking my hair behind my ear.

(Translation: love)

"Really?" I questioned not liking the name and folding my arms.

"Sì, Piccola Tigre vivace," He replied while playing with my hair.

"I see that you only know Italian when it's spoken in mean or hard demeanor. Why is that?" He questioned causing me to gulp and face the window.

"We're here, Mr.Romano," Peter said while pulling the car to a stop.

I looked out the window and at the mall, excitedly.

"I'm going to spend all his money." I thought. He called me stupid so I'm going to show him just how "stupid" I can be.

I smiled my evil smile

"What?" He asked while looking at me with a curious eye. I smiled at him hard before patting his thigh.

"Nothing, let's go!" I yelled, Peter opened the car door and I jumped out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If any of the language is wrong blame Google...I'm serious!!

Follow: Kae_bae2
Like
Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...
20.9K 531 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
207 2 16
A Tale of Past, Present, Memories and Future Enzo Marchetti and Aria-Lee black are in for a wild ride filled with twists, turns, and surprises as the...
68.4K 3.3K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...