The Second Chance Hero: Deku

By RetrO475

Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother... More

Deku Bio
Harem
Birth of a Hero
Prologue: Doctor's appointment, New Friend and Secret?
Chapter 1-Izuku's Misery, Finding out about Jujutsu
Chapter 2-Cursed Energy, Jujutsu and its Basics
Chapter 3-Gathering materials, repairing, a new house, little red and hero suit
Chapter 4-Sludge incident, New friends and New job
Chapter 5-A beautiful gift, One for All vision, Rules and Making the hero suit
Chapter 6-Debut of 'Dekiru', New powers.....or old??
A/N
About Deku's powers and Drawbacks.
Chapter 8-Copied Quirk, Long Time No See and Full Cowling
Chapter 9-Last day of middle school, De-aged Girls and.........Daddy?
Chapter 10-Cleaning Dagobah, Fixing Yang's arm and Awakening of Something New
Chapter 11-Explanation, Meanwhile Other Side Realization and Regret
A/N-New Story
A/N-A few Issues
Chapter 12-Watching Entrance Exam at U.A, Deku vs Eraserhead
Chapter 13-Meeting An Angel Detective and Back............up?
A/N
Chapter 14-Showdown at the USJ
Alright, Alright
Chapter 15-Real Identity
Chapter 16-The Airplane Incident
Chapter 17-The Airplane Incident Continues
Chapter 18-I've Lost Everything That's Keeping Me Alive
Sorry For My Inconvenience
Chapter 19-Calm Before The Aftermath
Deku's Current Scale After Nerf
My Ideas before the new chapter
Chapter 20-Broken Will, Steeling Resolve
Story Released
Chapter 21-Restart from scratch
Happy Belated Birthday!
I am having Existential Crisis
Finalization

Chapter 7-Smol Snowhite Unicorn, Familiar Names New faces and OFA

10.4K 177 177
By RetrO475

Timeskip to 2 yrs later

It has been 2 yrs since the rise of the new vigilante 'Dekiru'. The villains are terrified of him in Musutafu's Route 7. He is known to be very kind as well as ruthless. He is mostly known to beat the criminals who are only rapists, child abusers and human traffickers. Every villain and citizen call him-'The Second Chance Hero' as he is known to give second chances to villains. He is known to at first trap the villain, then ask the reason for the villainy. If the reason is a legit one like family problem or want to survive, then he is known to help the villain. Many villains have been known turned back to citizens, although they have to fine a large amount to the police who distribute the money to the charity, but the fines were always paid by an anonymous person. But if the reason is like power, crushing weaker ones, getting pleasure etc. then people pray for the villain because then the vigilante beats the villain with only an inch left from death, then drops him/her at the police station with a note saying the reason behind the beating. Most people call Dekiru a hero, while some call him a vile villain, because he helps villains. He also beats up a few heroes, who are probably corrupted. He is always seen a black figure with a bunny mask on, running roof to roof carrying a backpack. Whenever he fights his opponents, he always plays the Overdrive theme. Most villains of Musutafu are so terrified of him that they would rather get punched by All Might than get tortured by the vigilante.

During this time, Recko had left his cafe to Izuku as his wife has called him back. Izuku changed the cafe's name to 'Dekiru's Hero Cafe'. People at first thought that the person running it was the vigilante, but when Izuku revealed that he was quirkless, then the people left the thought because the vigilante was seen to be using a sort of strength quirk. He just told that he was a huge fan of Dekiru. This relieved Izuku a lot. Nobody would find out that he was the vigilante. He legally changed his name to Midoriya. His cafe had become quite famous in whole Musutafu. His coffee, pancakes and cookies are most well known, and of course there's his singing. He always wears a small mic on his neck collar and sings the whole time. One of his regular customers, a brunette with permanent blush on cheeks on always visit there during the morning hours. She always was in a hurry and only bought the cheapest pancakes, then always run off to catch the train. This worried Izuku so from then on, he always packs a special made pancake for breakfast for her. Whenever she asks for amount to pay, he always say "To pay me, you must first catch the train and go to your school". This confused her and when she did, she realized that he was actually giving it to her for free. She asked one day to him why he does that and why he doesn't take payment from her. He just replied that "I don't want a future hero's money. You should store it for yourself and your family. Besides, you always buy the cheapest ones so consider this as the most cheapest pancake here". This amazed her as this was the first time someone was so kind that they even went to the length of giving food for free. They both exchanged numbers. Her name was Ochaco Uraraka. The girls at home had grown a bit more attached to him, they became a bit more touchy, which he didn't mind, as you know, our boi is dense.

He was lucky that his former friends or even his uncles don't recognise him. He has grown a bit, has distant freckles and his hair has become with blackish highlights. Even his own bitch sister couldn't recognise him. He always wear a green apron with the words Dekiru on it and wears a bunny hoodie and likes to be called Midoriya instead of manager or waiter. If anyone either makes a mess of his cafe or does quarrelling or fighting there, he would always go up to them, beat their asses and drop them outside the cafe. Like one time when Katsuki and Katsumi irritated him so he broke their noses.

Flashback

It was Sunday. Izuku was serving a family of two kids and the parents. He was very happy to serve them as they reminded him of his old times. Soon, the door opened and a few people came in, the last ones Izuku wanted to see.

Izuku's POV

I was serving the family. They just reminded me of how I used to be before quirk appointment. The door opened to reveal........

??-"I have heard that this cafe is the best here in Musutafu and that the manager also sings here."

??-"You know, you should be thanking me. I told you about this place."

??-"It doesn't seem to be bad."

Great. Just F**KING GREAT!! Why god! Why do you hate me so much! I just sighed, turned towards them and forced a smile on my face.

Me-"Hello there! Welcome to Dekiru's Hero Cafe! How may I help you?"

Katsuki-"Where the hell do we sit, extra? Huh?"

Katsumi-"Yeah, where do we sit? On the floor?"

Me-"Oh! Please wait a bit. I will bring more chairs for you all."

Katsuki-"What the hell do you mean we need to wait?"

Shion-"Umm, Katsuki please be quiet!"

Katsumi-"No, he is right! Why do we need to wait?? We just came to check out the cafe and this is the treatment we get??!!"

Shoto-"......."

Izumi-"Guys please!"

Me-"I mean, you guys can wait a bit right? Your legs are not going to be chopped off if you don't sit for a few min while I bring the chairs, are they?"

Katsuki-(tick marks)"WHERE THE HELL IS THE MANAGER? I NEED TO SPEAK TO HIM!!"

Me-"Please stop shouting. Also, I AM the manager."

Katsumi-"You're kidding, no way you're the manager and a waiter."

Me-(tick mark)"So what if I am?"

Katsuki came and held me up by my collar.

Katsuki-"IF YOU'RE THE MANAGER THEN WHY THE HELL AREN'T THERE ANY BETTER ARRANGEMENTS FOR US, YOU EX-uff!!"

I just kicked him in the gut and looked around. The customers were looking at us.

Me-"Don't worry I'm fine. You guys continue your meals. I'll deal with them."

I looked at him again.

Katsuki-"You........You BAS-ouch!!"

I punched him in the gut.

Me-"First, no abuse. There are kids here. Also, stop being a karen. If you aren't blind you can clearly see that I am the only working staff here. Also, don't shout. I am right in front of you and not deaf."

I saw him popping his explosions.

Katsuki-"How dare you...........HOW DARE YOU HIT ME??! YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME YOU EXTRA??!!!"

He then ran at me. I saw that the family was behind me. I quickly Hard Body and got ready.

Katsuki-"DIEE!!"

He used a very big explosion which could have heart the family behind me had I not taken the impact full force. He then started laughing.

Katsuki-"Just an extra, always an extra!"

Izumi-"Katsuki! Have you gone mad??!!!"

Katsuki-"What?? I just put the extra in his place!"

Me-(grunting)"Do you......"

Katsuki-"Huh?"

He turned to see me standing, my apron had been blown to bits. Everyone gasped at my sight. I was bleeding a bit. I had taken a point blank explosion hit full force, so my Hard Body didn't work good.

Me-(grunting)"Do you..........do you really think that...........I will falter from something like this?"(got the reference?)

I then quickly went forward and punched his nose, breaking it.

Me-"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU COULD HAVE KILLED THAT NICE AND LOVING FAMILY??!!! DO YOU THINK YOU COULD HAVE REVIVE THEM?!! YOU ARE NOW FOREVER BANNED FROM THIS CAFE!"

Then his annoying sister came.

Katsumi-"How dare you hit my brot-AAH!!"

I broke her nose also and said to Izumi, pointing at them.

Me-"IF I SEE YOU IN MY CAFE WITH THOSE LOUD ALARM DOGS, I WILL SHOW NO MERCY NEXT TIME!"

Izumi-"B-But-"

Me-"NO BUTS! I DON'T CARE!!!IF YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR FRIENDS YOU BETTER NOT STEP HERE! YOU SHITHEADS ALMOST COMMITTED A MURDER TODAY!!!!!"

I quickly activated my Frost Star and trapped them in the ice. Those two came tried to attack me again so I just sighed.

Me-"You two don't listen. Guess I will use that move from the anime."

I then used the wing chun chain fist along with Overdrive Blast and Divergent Fist, but made it seem like I was punching very fast.

Me-"SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!"

I punched them so badly they got flown outside. I also took up the rest and threw them outside.

Me-"Don't ever again step here, you alarm dogs!"

I closed the door.

Flashback end.

Sometimes, his uncle Aizawa and Nezu would come there to drink his special black coffee and Indian 'DARJEELING TEA'. Since his appearance was different, they couldn't recognize him. Those two were so blown to heaven by them the first time that they always come there on almost everyday. He would also give them free pancakes. Right now, he is closing the shop as his daily working is done and now he will start his vigilantism. Although he was feeling weird, like something is burning him inside, making him work on adrenaline. He didn't know why was that happening. It probably wasn't his Rainfire. Anyway, he was on his way to his home when he felt a small bump on his left as he passed an alleyway. 

Izuku's POV

I looked down to see a small white girl in dirty rags and bandages on hands had crashed into me. She had a single horn on her forehead. Must be a mutation quirk. 

Me-"Hey, you ok? You took a tumble there."

I reached out my hands to pick her up. At first she flinched a bit, then eventually gave in. As soon as I touched her, I felt her trembling.

Me-'Why is she trembling?'

I was going to put away the thought when I heard a voice of someone.

??-"Eri, you shouldn't be running like this. You do not want to disturb the others now do you?"

Someone came out from the alleyway, someone that I had been searching for a very long time. It was

DIO!

Sorry, take 2:

It was Overhaul! The villain with that Overhaul quirk, known to disassemble and reassemble things.

Overhaul-"Sorry, my daughter's bit clumsy. She falls every time."

Me-"Oh that's not a problem. But why does she have bandages over her hands and why is she trembling?"

Overhaul-"Oh, she had been playing rough little lately. Also, she was in the dark a few minutes a ago so she got scared by it."

Me-"Okie dokie. Hey kiddo, go to your daddy."

Eri-(teary scared eyed and in a broken voice, lowly)" P-Please, don't go!"

I panicked a bit but calmed myself down and whispered to her.

Me-"Don't worry, I will save you from him. Just go with him and let him turn a bit."

She looked at me wide eyed, then nodded and ran back to Overhaul. As soon as he turned,

Me-"OVERDRIVE!"

I punched him, which electrocuted him a bit and sent him away. I then quickly pulled Eri behind me.

Me-"Do you really take me for a fool? I am not a donkey like you, Overhaul!"

I quickly asked Eri whether he has hurt her or not. As soon as she nodded in agreement, I saw red. Those bandages.........she was scared.........her trembling..........

He probably tortured her! I know this as I also used to do a similar thing, trembling whenever I saw my bullies. She was shaking so to calm her down I gave my music pod to her and played Sunflower. It started to calm her down but not a lot. I told her to close her eyes. And then I turned towards Overhaul, who was trying to get up.

Me-"How dare you..........TORTURE A SMALL CHILD!

Overhaul-"GIVE HER BACK! GIVE MY TOOL BACK!"

I quickly teleported to him using partial Black Flash. You see, I use the Black Flash move to teleport towards my opponent and deliver other attacks. I intended to attack using Fiery Overdrive Fist, but something else happened. My arm started to glow as I reeled back my arm to punch but I yelled something else.

Me-"INFERNO STYLE:DIVERGENT OVERDRIVE SMASH!!"

I punched him so hard he flew back a lot and eventually cracked the wall behind him. I think I broke his bones as I heard a crack sound from him. That was not supposed to happen. My attacks usually fly my opponents backwards, not break their bones. I looked at my arm, which seemed to be a swollen and purple in color. My half sleeves were torn away. I was wondering why that happened when suddenly a very bad pain came up. I clutched my arm, grunting. I inspected it to see that it was broken. That shouldn't be possible. My attacks do not injure me. I looked over to see Overhaul had disappeared. Probably his cronies had taken him. I walked over to Eri, who had still her eyes shut. I tapped her shoulder to see her........crying? I thought the music calmed her down.

Eri-"IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY......."

Me-"Eri, ERI! Calm down, its ok, its ok, I'm not going to not going to hurt you."

I said in a soothing voice as much soothing as I could, while hugging her and giving her pats on the head, while keeping in mind of the injured hand. After a while, she calmed down and gasped at my injured hand and started crying again.

Eri-(crying)"W-What happened to your hand?"

Me-"Oh that! That's nothing! I just somehow got hurt when I punched Overhaul although this is the first time this happened. This never happened to me before."

Eri-(crying more)"Y-Y-You got hurt helping me! I'm sor-"

I cut her off by hugging her again.

Me-"Its not your fault. It was my own powers fault. My own powers injured me. Don't blame yourself."

She cried on my shoulder a bit, drenching it. I didn't mind. After all, she is a small child. Her horn started to glow a bit. I felt the pain getting erased. I looked at my arm to see it completely healed. I then asked Eri.

Me-"Is this your power? Are you some kind of a healer?"

Eri-"My quirk let's me rewind things. I can even rewind people to a previous state, like an old man to a young man and even to a monkey. But I can't control it yet."

Me-(star eyed)"That's so cool! You can probably save so many people with that!"

Eri-"Y-You don't think my quirk is cursed?"

Me-(sighing)"If Overhaul told that to you, then you don't have to believe it. All quirks are not cursed. Your quirk is a blessing to yourself as well as to others, you can heal others as well as yourself. You can give new life to those people, a 'second chance'."

Eri-"Y-You really believe so?"

Me-"Yep!"

Eri-(crying happily)"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Me-"How come you used your quirk and turned it off if you don't have control over it?"

Eri-"I-I don't know................ I feel.............sleepy.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

She started snoring cutely.

Me-"Oh I forgot! Since her Rewind rewinds things, it works just like a healing quirk, draining energy from the body to heal or rewind. She is tired. Lemme carry her with me. Looks like I might be late for tonight's patrolling."

I carried her on my arms to my home. She needed new clothes and shoes. On my way, I passed two girls walking the opposite directions. As soon as they saw Eri, they quickly came towards my.

??1-(in english)"Hey, what happened to her?"

??2-(in english)"Yeah dude she looks beat. Is she okay?"

I turned to meet the girls. The first one had black hairs with red tips and was wearing a reddish black cape. The other one was wearing some sort of gloves. Her right arm seems to be....prosthetic? Maybe she encountered an accident previously. They spoke in english so I realized they are also foreigners, just like Blake and Pyrrha.

Me-(in english)"Yeah, she is okay just tired that's all. I just saved her from a villain."

They looked at me wide eyed. Deja vu.

Me-"What?"

Cape girl-"What? What do you mean 'what'? You just spoke english so good!"

Prosthetic girl-"Yeah dude. You're the first guy who we spoke with speaks english so good."

Me-"Oh that's nothing!I just practiced it a lot. Anyway, let's start with introductions. I-"

Cape girl-(raising hand)"Oh I will go first! My name is Ruby Rose! Also, is your hair really green??"

Prosthetic girl-"The name's Yang Xiao Long. We came from New York. Nice to meet you, cutie!"

Me-(blushing)"M-My name's-wait......"

Realization kicked in. That little red username which I haven't been in contact for the last 2 yrs.

Me-"You two are really Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long?"

Ruby-"Yeah, what's wrong?"

Me-"Username emerald_hair. Ring a bell?"

She started scratching her chin, then realization kicked in.

Ruby-"Y-You are-"

Me-"Yup, that's me!"

Yang-"What you guys are talking about?"

Me-"Come on Yangey, you can't possibly forget that username."

Yang-"Nobody call me that, unless............"

Yang-"IZUK-mmph!"

I quickly clamped my hand over her mouth.

Me-"Don't shout, Eri's sleeping. And yes its me, your one and only Izuku Midoriya."

Ruby-"I can't believe I finally get to meet you! I was worried I might never see you."

Yang-"Yeah, me too"

Me-(chuckling)"Fate.........Anyway, where are you guys going? I am going to my home."

Yang-"Well..........we are trying to find a hotel but couldn't since most of them are filled up."

Me-"If you don't mind, you can stay at my home. I have enough space I think."

Ruby-"Wait really?"

Me-"Yup, come on if you want to join me."

Yang-"What about your parents? Won't they mind?"

Me-(sighing)'knew it' "I live with other two foreigners, just like you. I don't have any parents or guardians."

Yang-"Oh sorry"

Me-"No problem, let's go."

Timeskip(3rd POV)

The group reached Izuku's home to find Blake reading a book and Pyrrha checking her weapon. The two turned to greet him but didn't notice the others.

Blake-"Hey Izuku! You came home late!"

Izuku-"Yup, because I have some other guests. Same case as you."

Pyrrha-"Really, who are - YO WHAT THE HELL??"

She looked behind to see Ruby and Yang behind him. 

Pyrrha-"Ruby? Yang?"

Ruby-"Huh?"

Yang-"Pyrrha?"

Blake-"So you two are the guests. Nice to meet you again after so long."

Ruby-"Blake!"

She lunged forward and started hugging her.

Ruby-"I missed you soooo much! Did you miss me? Did you miss me?"

Blake-"Nope!"

Yang-"So, you two were staying here all these years?"

Pyrrha-"Yup, we were attacked by a villain and Izuku came to our rescue."

Yang-"Really? Wow, Izuku. You really are a hero. Maybe living with you won't be bad after all."

Izuku-(blushing)"I-If y-you g-guys n-need a-anything, y-you can call m-me. A-Also, p-please c-call m-me M-Midoriya i-i-in p-public"

Yang-"Ara Ara, our boi is blushing."

Izuku blushed harder. Ruby bonked Yang's head.

Ruby-"Stop teasing him, Yang!"

Pyrrha-"Also did you told them about 'that'? And who is that child in your hands?

Izuku-(serious)"No, I didn't told them about 'it'. And for the second question, this child is Eri who was probably tortured by a villain name Overhaul, so I saved her from him while they passed into me by an alleyway."

Yang/Ruby-'Yo, what the hell? A few seconds ago he was a blushing and stuttering mess and now complete serious guy?? Also, what didn't he told us?'

Pyrrha-"Oh poor kid, you did good for a 13 yr old."

Izuku-"What can I say, I have matured faster. Anyway, I am going to put her on my bed. Can you guys help her bathe?"

Blake-"Sure, why not?"

Izuku then went to put Eri on the bed while Pyrrha and Blake told the others about how much Izuku had suffered. Ruby was crying, while Yang got so much angry that her quirk was going to go out of control had not Izuku froze her.

Izuku-"Calm down, Yang. I know you're angry but that won't help at all."

Ruby-(crying)"H-How are you alive??"

Izuku-"Dunno, anyway please don't cry Ruby. It's over now almost."

She hugged Izuku while Pyrrha asked.

Pyrrha-"What do you mean, almost?"

Izuku-"I meant that after the middle school, I will do online classes. Also, please teach those two japanese. They require it a lot. Anyway, I'm gonna go and make dinner, so byeee"

He dashed into the kitchen.

Yang-"Damn, he is too strong-willed. I would have committed suicide very soon."

Blake-"Our reactions were the same. Let's go and show you guys the room. Change and get down in 10 min if you want dinner."

Ruby-"Why so strict?"

Blake-"Because Izuku's food is so tasty that I might eat yours' also. So go."

Timeskip

Both Ruby and Yang died of pleasure. Izuku told them about his cafe which he hadn't told earlier. They were excited to visit it. Izuku couldn't feed Eri since she was sleeping so he left her be. He laid her on his bed and slept beside her. He postponed today's patrolling so he will do a lot tomorrow. While sleeping

Izuku's POV

I don't know why, but I felt the urge to open my eyes. I opened them to find myself in the a familiar place, the same place I had been 2 yrs ago. I looked around myself to see only upper part of my mouth and hands manifested. The rest have blackish in color. Then.......

??-"Welcome to the vestige world once again, Izuku Midoriya."

I turned to see eight people standing in front of me, the same eight people, except this time they were completely clear. I could the people clearly, except the eighth one. The first guy was a very frail looking man with white hair, the second one was a man wearing some sort of ........... bracers? Shooters? I dunno. The man looked exactly like Katsuki, the same blonde spiky hair, the same eyes, except he had a scar over his face. The third guy wore a sort of beanie and had a small ponytail. The fourth guy wore a black dress with whitish bracers and shoulder plates, a lot similar to Endeavour. The fifth guy was a huge bald man, can be compared to All Might-oh sorry, Toshinori(no more respects to him now), wearing a black suit and a sort of belt. The sixth guy was a short height guy, he wore a shirt which reached upto his mouth, reminding me of Best Jeanist and a jujutsu sorcerer I read about, Inumaki Toge. He looked exactly like them. The seventh was a muscular woman, wearing a jumpsuit and a cape. She looked familiar but I couldn't tell where I had seen her.

The frail guy-"Let's first start with the introduction. My name is Yoichi Shigaraki."

Shigaraki? I think I might have heard it somewhere.

The Katsuki ripoff-"I will tell my name later. You need to earn my recognition"

He turned back. What's up with this guy?

Yoichi-"Sorry for him. He is a bit too serious. Just call him Second."

The ponytail guy-"Same with me. I will tell you my name later. Don't worry. Call me Third"

He seemed better than that guy.

The scarred man-"I guess I'll go, my name is Hikage Shinomori."

The bald man-"Hey kiddo, the name's Diagoro Banjo. How ya doin?"

I just nodded at him.

The Jeanist-Inumaki ripoff-"My name is En"

The woman-"And my name is Nana Shimura"

I widened my eyes. She is my grandmother??

Nana-"If you haven't realized it yet, then I'm your grandmother."

So, I was right! I couldn't speak properly, my mouth didn't manifested so I tried my best to speak.

*SPOILER WARNING*

(Remember how Izuku spoke to the users in a broken voice in the manga? The broken words were in a bracket so I will use the same here also. Here on he will speak in a broken voice)

Me-"(It's nice to meet you all. But can anyone tell me what's going on and where are we?)"

Banjo-"Nice! You are managing to speak even without controlling One For All even a bit."

Me-"Huh??"

Wait, One for All? If I remember, it was Toshinori's quirk who had decided to pass it to that bitch.

Me-"(What does that have to do with me? And what do you mean by controlling it?)"

Banjo-"Oh yeah, you don't know about that. You are the ninth user of One for All."

Me-"Huh???"

Yoichi-"Yes, you were actually born with a small part of it. Remember the doctor's appointment? Remember what he said about your abilities?"

I started thinking what had happened that time. Yeah, I remembered! He told me that there was a small part of a strength enhancing inside me. The source was to be found. So, One for All is the source?

Me-"(How is it possible?)"

Nana-"When you were still inside Inko's womb, Toshi had got Inko pregnant again. But during this, a small part of One for All went inside you due to your copy quirk evolving your quirk genes a bit. Are you following me?"

I nodded.

Nana-"Good, now One for All can evolve the user's present quirk. One for All enhanced your copy quirk, which made it evolve your quirk genes so much that you can handle many quirks. You are the only one aside from All for One who can handle many quirks and can live longer"

My eyes widened. I am the only to handle many quirks aside that villain? Awesome! But what did she mean live longer?

Me-"(What do you mean by live longer?)"

Hikage-"I was wondering when you would ask that. Now, normally a person can't handle multiple quirks easily. Two or three are very rare. That's because since the quirk genes are connected to the brain, the extra quirks corrupt the genes. They send too many info at once, so the brain cannot process so many at once. That's why the lifespan of the user decreases if they already have a quirk. I am the only one aside from Yagi who wielded One for All for the longest time, for 18 yrs. So, technically you saved your own ex-sister."

I nodded. This quirk is way too dangerous. But one thing bugged me........

Me-"(I needed to be in contact with the source. How come I came into contact with Yagi? I thought to transfer OFA you needed to ingest the user's blood?)"

Nana-"That's what I told Toshinori. There was another way of transferring also. It was through physical contact with the blood of the user. Remember when......-scary aura shrouded her-........when Tosh-no, Yagi, I have no respect for him now, slapped you with the blood on his palm?"

I nodded very fast, scared of her. The other users stepped back a little.

Nana-"Before that, remember my former daughter Inko slapped you, which made your cheek bleed a bit?"-scary aura intensifies

Me-"(Yeah, so what?)"

Nana-"As soon as the blood on Yagi's palm came into contact with the cut on your cheek, the transfer happened. Now, normally OFA can't be stolen or taken by force. It can only be given on the user's will. This is an exception in your case considering you already had a small part of OFA inside you."

Me-"(If I have OFA, then what was that which Izumi has?)"

I had seen Izumi use OFA. She had punched the air at school one time, so hard her hand got broken badly.

Nana-"Oh that-sadistic smile appeared on her face-that was a small parting gift we users had arranged for her."

En-"More like you had arranged that."

Nana-"Whatever. The OFA which Izumi has is an unstable part of OFA. We have separated a small part of OFA and had made it unstable so every time Izumi uses it, it will break her bone. She won't be able to control it. It will not be removed unless you come into contact with her blood. Then it will be sucked inside you."

Me-"(Oh nice. You did better than me.)"

Nana-"I am your grandma, after all."

We both shared a sadistic laugh, while the others looked at us, sweatdropping.

Nana-"Anyway, you need to start working on OFA, Izuku. Since you had working from I think 7 yr old, you should be able to handle at least 5 percent OFA."

Me-"(Makes sense. It is very difficult to use, after all)"

I then saw myself disappearing.

Yoichi-"Don't worry, you're just waking up. We will still be able to talk with you normally. The barrier between us has been broken by your copy quirk."

I then waved them bye and closed my eyes and reopened them. Now I was back again into the human world. I see Eri sleeping and nuzzling into me. Cute. Hold on, I had a few questions to ask them.

Me-"Yoichi?"

Silence.

Me-"Yoichi?"

Yoichi-"Yeeeah, can you hear me?"

Me-"Thank god, I thought the connection was lost."

Yoichi-"Nope. Currently, you can only hear our voices. If you train to atleast 20 percent, you should be able to see us."

Me-"Anyway, I had few questions. First one is that if I needed to find a successor, I need to find a quirkless one?"

Banjo-"Not anymore, you are going to be the last user of OFA."

Me-"Say WHAT?"

Third-"He is correct. OFA has reached such a stage that now unless the successor is buff like Yagi, he will explode as soon as he gets the quirk."

Me-"Just great."

I then stood up and stretched a bit. It was early morning, another annoying day of those assholes. I then sneaked outside in my green tracksuit to start my exercises.

Second-"You know, if you do well, you will be able to use our quirks too easily."

Me-"Really?"

Second-"Yup, but you need to increase your training. Some of us have very difficult quirks to use like Hikage's Danger Sense and Daigoro's Blackwhip. Also, tell your homemates that another of your quirk is awakening up. This will put them to ease."

Me-"Ok, will keep that in mind."

I then started my jogging first. This is going to be a very tough road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 6.1K 19
(Cover by AnimeFreaks123) The day Izuku was born was the day that the league of villains base became a place full of happiness, at least for them. Wh...
651 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
39.5K 513 29
Izuku Yagi, Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki and Fuutarou Uesugi they all had a terrible childhood for being quirkless. They were ignore and neglected...
6.2K 152 4
Izuku Yagi, son of the number 1 hero All Might and the number 12 hero Tempest, and brother to Nariko Yagi. Izuku had a pretty nice life, but a visit...