My Cousin

By -MrsJackson-1958

Charlotte Grace Jackson is a 16 year old girl in 10th grade. She's having a normal life with her mother and b... More

Characters
Welcome
Idolize
I Love You
Don't Love Back
My Sister
Bonding
Erection
Jealous
Massage
Sauna Challenge
Enjoy Yourself
Kiss
Dance
Not Gonna Work Out
Goodbye
Enjoy Life

Ask Out

171 2 0
By -MrsJackson-1958

Charlotte

I wake up and Michael isn't next to me. I look around the house and see him in an apron in the kitchen. I walk behind him and hug him from behind.

"Morning, bruh!", I say.

"Good morning, cutie.", he says and turns around.

I hug him and kiss his cheek.

"What are you cooking?", I ask.

"Scrambled eggs and bacon.", he says.

"Thanks!", I say smiling. "I'll get changed. I'm going to the gym. You coming?"

"Yeah. I'm also getting changed.", he says.

I run upstairs to my room. I do morning hygiene and tie my hair into a pineapple. I wear a black cropped tank top, black leggings and white sneakers. I get my gym bag and go to Michael. He's in a white t-shirt, black shorts and white sneakers. He had made the table and it's all having a good scent.

Michael

Just as I saw Charlotte in these leggings, I felt the butterflies in my stomach again. It's showing her nice ass. I place my hand there and she slaps me in the face. I don't know why but it even turns me on. She sits and I sit in the opposite of her. She starts eating and I just stare at her and keep moving my food with my fork.

"It's delicious.", she says and licks her lips.

I smile and also start to eat. We finish eating a few minutes later and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I hold Charlotte's waist and we walk to the gym. We enter the gym.

"What are you focusing on today?", I ask.

"Cardio.", she says. "You?"

"Arms.", I say.

Charlotte

He does his workout while I stretch at first. Then I power walk on the treadmill for a while. I jog for a while and then I power walk again. After that I exercise with the elliptical machine. I cycle for a while and lastly I stretch. I'm feeling so exhausted now. I see Michael doing dips while he is groaning and grunting heavily. He gets off and comes to me. He's sweating.

"I'm done. Are you?", I ask.

"Yes.", he says panting.

I go to the girls' changing room and dry myself from the sweating. I take care of my scent and wear a green tank top, brown leather baggy pants and black sandals. I walk out and see Michael in a white cut-sleeve t-shirt, black pants and black ankle boots. We walk home.

"Do you wanna go to the cinema tonight? There's this movie called 'The Green Knight'.", he says.

"Alright!", I and smile.

We go home. We go to our bedrooms. I take a shower and wear a white blouse, tucked in brown windowpane-patterned wide leg pants, red pumps, an orange coat. I apply some makeup and spray some perfume. I grab a red clutch and wait for Michael. He knocks on my bedroom door. I open it and see him beautifully dressed in a black button up shirt, black buckled pants, black boots and a red coat. He stares at me and bites his lip.

"You look beautiful.", he says staring at me.

This is literally the first time he says I'm beautiful.

"Thank you.", I say. "You also look so handsome."

He blushes and licks his lip. He gives me his arm for me to intertwine mine with him. I blush and we intertwine our arms together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 69 10
A girl named Han Y/n and a boy named Han Ji-pyong are twins. They already had a step-sis but now they got more step-siblings, 7 boys and 4 girls. Wil...
6.9K 136 85
This story is about Michael Jackson and Michelle Hopkins who soon meet. Will she ever find out about Michaels dark secret? stay tuned!
6.4K 180 28
Sidney Prescott has moved on from being an author, and has gone into politics as she attempts to pass a vote that removes violence and horror from ci...
36.8K 1K 16
What if Jacob had imprinted on Bella? What if she'd chosen him, not Edward? What if Edward changed her to a vampire and she still wanted to love him...