Figuration (a Legosi X Louis...

Par shilleghmahnut2

(art is not mine) Haru had been shot and killed.......Juno was blamed for it and she was sentenced to prison... Plus

Remembering Haru.....
wrong......
Set.....
following the white rabbit.........
preparation
Gohin....
Plans........
What do you think?
knock knock knock......
Complications
messy night.....
Regrets......, realisations....and doubts....
Connections
On the right track...
feelings
So close.....Yet so far....
take two steps forward....one step back......
Announcement!
Troubles and Findings
As Close as we get.....for now.....
another day....new problems....
Cultists and Comfort
angst and relationship awakening....
Swirling Feelings....
Dealing with Melon part one
Dealing with Melon Part two
Dealing with Melon Finale
Close call....
Making amends.....
a night of peace...and a period of brief non eventfulness
a vision of memory....
The conference
the conversation
Pride & Prejudice...
The past seems to catch up sooner than you think
Tonight is the night
The Cherryton reunion
Bruises and Cuts
Death has come knocking....
Fulfilment
Moving On...
Comment, Rating, Review and Criticism

Twist Of Fate (SPOILER "KISS!")

288 5 9
Par shilleghmahnut2

Louis's POV

The next morning....

I've been granted to visit Legoshi....

A nurse helps me on the wheelchair and holds the crutches and he says "come on sir....follow me"

I follow behind him as I use the wheelchair....it's a bit difficult but I'm okay with it....

He opens the door and I see legoshi sat up on the bed....

He smiles in his muzzle and he says "hey Louis..."

I then motion for the nurse to leave and stand outside the door and I wheel next to the bed..

I ask "how do you feel?"

He replies "I feel like....nothing....I feel a sense of blandness in my head..."

I nod and I then get closer and I hop out of the wheelchair...

I sit next to him....i make sure to keep my distance but it's so hard...i really want to hug him so much....

My soul and heart is aching for him....

We both have been through so much, I just want it all to stop....

I then whisper "I wish I can cuddle you to make you feel better..."

He smiles and he holds himself....

He then says "I'm so tired....all of this....I'm tired of fighting...."

I nod and reply "I know...I know..."

I then move closer...I don't care....if it's risky....I need a hug from him...really badly....

He gasps and he then says "Louis...don't get too close...."

I reply "I don't care...come here..."

I then wrap my arms around him and I hug him tightly....

I place my head onto his shoulder and I close my eyes....

I then felt legoshi's big arms around me and he held me close....

He then says "I don't feel anything...that's a good sign maybe?..."

I then smile and reply "maybe..."

Legoshi's POV

The hug is so good....it's making me feel better....

Louis and I....how much...we both have been through physically and emotionally....

I hug him more closely and I say "what do you think after all this? You'll try to be Beastar huh?"

He replies "I'm still thinking about it....I want to be able to do things that benefit everyone....including us....with the other Beastars...we could help in the progress of the world....and bring us all a bit closer....and....more frankly....even if I'm not chosen....I'll still help in a way....after all I'm still a rich kid...."

I chuckle a bit and I ask "whatever happens...will you still be with me?"

He looks up and placed a hand on the side of my muzzle and nods "I will legoshi...I will always be with you...after all we've been through togther.....all our struggles....our imperfections....whatever happens.....I want to be with you....so we both may remember the good times....and remember who we held dearest to our hearts.....past and present"

I blush and I smile and say "that's so poetic of you...."

He then lets go slowly and he says "thank you...."

Then he moved away and positioned himself to go back into the wheelchair and he looks at me and as I placed a hand on his and I say "be careful....I want you to be safe...I'll drag myself out of this bed and help ignore you call out to me....."

He nods and clenches my hand a bit then lets go of it and gets onto the wheelchair...

"You're injured.....if something happens...I'm the only one at the moment who can prevent it....and....I will try everything....."

I gasped a bit and I shake much head a bit and I say "you better.....I Hope you do....but you can't  even walk...."

He then chuckles and says "I know....I guess it will Be up to....my arms....or words..."

I then look down to my lap and say "please be okay....I cannot lose you....."

He nods and wheels to the door and knocks on the door and the nurse opens the door....

And he goes......

I am still going to do something....despite what he said.....if Haru comes and tells me....or if some way.....I want to be able to get out of this fucking bed...and save him.....and I won't care if my head hurts so fucking much....or my wounds catch up to me......i will not fucking let it happen....

...

...

Riz's POV

"Yes....she is a suspect as far as I know...."

I answer the head investigator...he replies "Mizuchi **** must be found...and I think you can be one of the investigators on it...we will be placing a pause on the Haru case...."

I then shake my head and then I ask "are you sure? I don't need to be on another case like that, I haven't even started the second phase of Haru's Case..."

"This is a order....now I must get going...you will get more details but for now...I feel you can....find Mizuchi...."

He hangs up and I growl turning off my phone...

I grab a cigarette and I light it up...I look over at the hospital and I sigh...

I stand over next to my car Then I hear Tem "smoking will kill you..."

I then reply "well that's obvious..."

He then floats next to me and asks "are you okay?"

I then say "you asked that all the time...again...I'm okay at the moment..."

Tem then placed his head on my shoulder and he closes his eyes....

I ask "what are you doing?"

He then doesn't reply and I sigh and say "I'm sorry for saying all that after that night..."

"You were stressed...especially when those guys were trying to kill Louis..." he replies

he then floats and sits on the hood of the car and he says "come on...you need to sit..."

I nod and I sit on the hood and he looks at the garden near the parking lot and says "I....I visited my parents today....like I Have been doing for weeks now....."

I look over to him and he continues and I nod to tell him that I'm listening....

"They were....happy...somewhat....they would visit my grave....and uuummm....while I visited them on the afternoon.....I encountered another ghost....this other ghost was just....antagonising.....and I realise he was a old member that was close the family  back when we had connections to that fucking cult...I recognised him and he recognised me.....and I asked him...."if you were supposed to be in the gates....why are you here?....."...and he told me "no reason.....you and your parents ruined my life....".....and he was just coming there at certain times like once a week.....just the spite he had and hate.....but what happened today was different to something like that....."

"That guy sounded like he has deep issues..." I say and he nods....

"Today....my dad had a heart attack.....while he was working on the roof and he fell off.....mom was crying and she was trying to call emergency services.....I was scared.....I didn't want him to die.....so when she stood up and headed inside.....I performed CPR......"

I then say "your dad had a heart attack?....and you tried CPR?,..how could that help?..,"

"It didn't....so what I did....cost me a lot.....I....used most of my energy to restart his heart.....and it worked....and I was so happy....I wanted to just tell him I saved him.....but I was too afraid of them just seeing me...."

I then say as I moved closer "that must've been...hard...."

He nods then he coughed a bit...

I then ask "are you okay?...I thought ghosts can't cough?...."

He  wipes off something from his mouth and he shakes his head "it's nothing serious...."

I then think about it for a bit....but then I take it on his word and I leave it at that....

I can't possibly imagine what it's like to be....dead......

He leans a bit on me and he places a hand on my arm and he whispers "you know what I wish for?....if I could just see what it's like to sleep again...."

He then closes his eyes and tries his best.....

This makes me feel so bad for him.....if he wants to know....does that mean he is....sorta emotionally unwell?....I should ask him at a better time....but I do hope he's...okay....

I then whisper "I don't think it'll work....but....maybe later....after....you can hang out with me.....I don't know....But I won't mind I feel I have the time...."

He smiles and hugs me and hums happily.....

...

...

Louis's POV

The nurse while directing me to the room suddenly gets a phone call and she answers it....

"I'm needed...okay sir....I'll be there"

She walks over to me and says "I'm so sorry sir but I'm urgently needed in a emergency....your room to just down the corner.....if you have any issues just call out to a nurse nearby...."

I nod and she rushes down the hallway....

I wheel myself around the corner then I see my room and I wheel to it and open the door....

Then I look up to see at first I thought it was a nurse....

Then I realise....she is holding a scalpel and has her mask up....

But even that....I knew who it was due to her face and expression....

Mizuchi....

Legoshi's POV

As I sat there...I then heard Haru's Voice...

"Louis is in trouble...."

I feel a sharp pain in my head....and I see in a vision Mizuchi with a knife looking at Louis....

I gasp and then began to drastically jump out of my bed and I knock on the door and a nurse open and it..."sir...?"

Then I say as I push them away "out of my way..."

I stumble and can feel my wounds sting but I begin to run down the hall....

Louis's POV

She then tells me "move to the bed and get on it.....and don't bother calling for help....nurses on this floor are either busy or just not here....I made sure of that...."

I then gasp and I ask "how?..."

"All I did....was cut off some old guys cord....or maybe two or three emergency patients just stuck to their beds suffering..." she grins waving the knife...

She then notices I haven't moved then she scowls and pulls out a pistol and says "Now!"

I sigh and I do as she says and I wheel over and hop on the bed and I look at her as she aims the pistol at me....

She then walks over and nears The blade to my stomach....the exact spot predicted in my vision....

She says as she smiles "now I will get to gut you....then....I'll feed you to your dog...and then I'll kill him as well...."

But before she does....I say to her "hold on....I have one thing to say...."

She shakes her hand and scowls "fine....say your last words....then I'll add more to the pain by shooting you in the shoulders while I gut you...

I look at her and I sigh as I say "what's the goal?.....why do all this.....you were a woman who was this....I would say "high status woman".....four years ago.....you were just a person.....what will your family think?...."

She growls and she taps the blade a bit into my gut and says "do not talk about...."

Then I grab the blade and I hold her hand away and I grab her by the head with my other hand.....

"You listen to me Mizuchi.....and you are going to be quiet...then you will get to kill me...."

She looks at me angrily but doesn't do anything....

"I...I have done so many things....bad things.....I sold people....and their parts.....I hurt people....I killed men.....the thing is all of that was as If it never happened.....everyone including my stepfather....they still want me here.....but I feel guilty....knowing that....despite that I've done heinous shit....They think I'm redeemable....that....they decided to give me a second chance....even though me and my stepfather never it along....he still defended me....he still wants me to succeed....Legoshi....even though he knows what I've done....he still sees me on the inside of a broken man....I've been given a second chance despite all that and I have to use it well otherwise I condemn myself and my soul....and I'll be condemned by those who care about me for hurting that promise...."I promise to be better"....that was the promise....so you think to yourself....what you've done.....are you condemned? By yourself or by those you know?...you parents?......if I had the chance if I were you......I'd put that hate to rest.....and stop.....then I will turn myself in....honest to any god, ancestor Or friends and family......cross my heart and hope to die...."

She loosened her angry look and she Chuckled....

She then laughed....

She laughed for a bit then it slowly turned to sadness as she laughed as her eyes bawled with tears....

She then shakily held the knife and she dropped it....

She moved away and she held the pistol in her hand and began to tap it on the side of her head....

"Y....your...you have a way with words.....okay.....then I am already condemned...."

She then quickly leaves and the door swings open a small she rushed through....

I then take a deep breath...and gasped.....I did it.....but....what is she going to do?....

( ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1IDXCMc5YCI ) URL link to song)

No ones POV

*song plays*

Legoshi runs down the hallway feeling a bit of pain in his wounds....

The security in the camera room alerts the hospital of Legoshi and Nurses and a doctor with a sedative rush up into the elevators and stairs along with security guards....

Mizuchi walks down into the lobby through the emergency stairs and she walks into the lobby with her pistol hidden....

As Riz is standing next to Tem looking at the sunset...

Riz's looks then turns to see Mizuchi....

He quickly pulls out his handgun and aims it and she stops and gets on her knees slowly.....

"Hands out here I can see them!!!" He yells and she complies as she pulls out the handgun and throws it away and she looks at him as she's raises his hands up....

He walks up and pushes the pistol away with his foot and she says "I...Mizuchi ****....confess to the masterminding go the attack two days ago and the murder of ******* and Haru *****"

Then She lays on the floor and puts her hands behind her back and he grabs cuffs....

"Holy shit...." Tem says as he is shocked....

...

Legoshi rushes into the doorway.....

He Is breathing quickly and he grunts as he holds his head....

Louis turns to Legoshi away from the window.....and he smiles solfty....

Legoshi then tears up and takes off the muzzle and drops it to the floor....

He walks up with a bit of a limp and he sits on his bed and he places both hands on Louis's Face....

"Are you okay????...."

Louis nodded and said "why are you here?..."

He shakily breathed and he said "Mizuchi...she was here...."

Louis replied "was.....but it's done...."

He smiles and chuckles as tears climb down.... 

Legoshi caressed Louis's face and he felt his heart skip a beat....

Then he says as he leans closer...."i love you so much..."

Then before Louis could respond....

Legoshi kisses him on the mouth....

Louis widens his eyes and gasped....

He couldn't believe it.....Legoshi is kissing Louis.....

Louis realises nothing is happening.....then he quickly made up his own mind....

He then kisses back....feeling Legoshi's tongue with his and their own lips with each others lips....

Louis held onto Legoshi's waist and kissed him deeply and Legoshi wrapped his arms around him....

After a while they pull away a bit to breathe and Legoshi gasped and he blushed greatly...."oh my....."

Louis then says with a happy smile "that kiss....was the best I ever had with you...."

Legoshi smiled as his tail wagged happily and Louis chuckles at his great kind happiness....

Then Louis smooched solfty on Legoshi's Lips and Legoshi giggles....

The sun setted and the sound of the ever escaping  day along with police sirens.....comes...and.....goes.....

...

...

...

To Be Continued....

*song ends*

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.2K 83 28
This book contains Bakutodo Violence Love (Let me just make one thing clear this is my first book so it might not be that great and pleas no hate�...
18.9K 515 14
This is my first story (edited) Contains: *SELF HARM* *ATTEMPTED SUICIDE* *SMUT* ;)* Eren Jaeger is a 17 year old highschooler he goes to Maria High...
10.6K 147 18
Just some story's of women footballers
1.1K 84 10
*this is based off the prequel to the hunger games, spoilers lay beyond* Every 2 years a female and male are chosen from each district. They both get...