The adventure begins (Slow Up...

By RengerRed

Ash Ketchum a young trainer from pallet town who wants to become a Pokemon master after finishing travelling... More

author's note
Harem girls
Chapter-1: The decision
Chapter-2: Goodbye alola
Chapter-3: The legendary beasts
Ash's Pokemon list
Chapter-4: Reunion and a promised battle
Chapter-5: Returning kanto and the rainbow Pokemon
Chapter-7: Mewtwo vs Charizard
Bio and harem update
Chapter-8: A call

Chapter-6: The dream encounter and return of old friends

2.2K 42 20
By RengerRed

" Human speaking "
' Human thoughts '
' Pokemon speaking '
" Telepathy/ Aura "
* Actions *

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Inside Ash's dream

ash's (p.o.v.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     I was floating in a black coloured void everything around me is black I don't know where I am. Last thing I remember is I was sleeping on my bed with Pikachu and Eevee. Suddenly a bright light shining through out the dark void I covered my eyes with my hands protecting my eyes from light. When I open my eyes I'm not anymore in that dark void but instead of a throne room I looked around and sees the walls are white and pillers are gold and a large throne is seen infront of me I was looking around and suddenly a deep voice is interrupted me.

???:' So you arrived here finally. I have been waiting for your arrival choosen one.' A deep voice suddenly said I looked towards the direction where the voice and what I seen is very shocked me. Infront of me is Arceus the god of all Pokemon.

        Arceus is a white equine Pokémon resembling a qilin or centaur with a gray, vertically-striated underside. The striated pattern has similar recurrences on the underside of its mane, tail, and face. Its four pointed feet are tipped with gold hooves. Its long mane juts away from its head, and its face is gray, with green eyes and red pupils, and a green circular pattern below its eyes. Arceus also has a streak of gold coloration on its head, and ears that point upward. Its neck is fairly long, with two pairs of extrusions to the sides, and a flap-like feature on the neck's underside that is colored white like much of the body. Arceus also has a golden cross-like wheel attached to its body by its round abdomen, which changes color along with its eyes and hooves based on its current type, which depends on the plate or type-specific Z-Crystal that it wields. The wheel also has four jewels attached to it. The pattern of striated gray of Arceus's underbelly resumes past Arceus's waist. Its limbs have gray undersides and extrusions at the tops of the legs. Arceus's tail is fairly like its mane in terms of shape and coloration. According to legend, it shaped the Pokémon universe using its 1000 arms.

Me:" A-arceus where am I?" I asked him terrified and looked around the room.

Arceus:' Fear not choosen one. I mean no harm here and to your question your in my throne room the hall of origin.' He said to me.

Me:" Why am I here?" I asked him.

Arceus:' You are here because I called your consciousness here to discuss about your recent awaken of aura.' He said to me.

Me:" So what do you want to discuss about it Arceus?" I asked him.

Arceus:' First thing is you have to train your aura and for that * a book appears infront of me * take this book it contains principles of aura and also training methods of previous aura guardians and many more and also train with your riolu.' He said to me and I take the book and nodded.

Arceus:' Second thing is come here choosen one.' He said I went towards Arceus.

     He placed his right front leg on my forehead and I glowed a little after few seconds he removes his leg and looked towards me.

Me:" Umm Arceus what did you do?" I asked him.

Arceus:' I give you some abilities like aura vision, aura pocket dimension, telepathy, teleportation and give a boost to your physical abilities.' He said to me.

Me:" What are those?" I asked him.

Arceus:' Aura vision means you can sense your surroundings with aura and many more things you can do but you have to find out. Aura pocket dimension means it's a demension of your own you can store anything in that dimension so you don't have to use your bag while traveling and how to use is simple you have to focus your aura around the thing that you want to store and it goes to your pocket dimension and when you want it you have to imagine that thing and snap your fingers and it appears in your hands. Telepathy means you can talk to anyone only the person or Pokémon you want to talk can hear you. Teleportation means you and anyone you wants teleport to the places you have been before but they have contact with you but be careful using teleportation can drain energy rapidly for the beginners but after mastered it you can use it more frequently and I also gives you a physical boost now you can run faster and endure the attacks from your Pokemons and also your body changes a bit.' He explained to me and I nodded my head.

Me:" Anything else you want to discuss with me Arceus." I asked him.

Arceus:' Yeah before you continue your journey to a new region I want you to travel around the regions you have been before for a year and train yourself and your Pokemon and catch some new Pokemon and also you can sense megastones with your aura and some of the legendary and mythical Pokemons wants to join your team and it is also a reason for your journey. So what do you say ash?' He asked me.

Me:" Sure I don't mind. So is that all or anything else." I asked him.

Arceus:' Before you go take this with you * a keystone appears infront of me * to mega evolve your Pokemon and find the megastones yourself.' He said to me and I nodded.

Me:" Thank you for everything you have done for me Arceus." I said to him and bowed.

Arceus:' Don't worry about it choosen one and train hard archive your goal. You have my blessings and farewell until we meet again.' He said to me.

Me:" Goodbye Arceus until we meet again." I also said to him.

     Suddenly I starts losing my consciousness and few more seconds later I completely lose my consciousness and everything went black.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

End of the Ash's dream

ash's (p.o.v.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     When I opened my eyes I'm on my bed in my room along with pikachu and Eevee. They both are sleeping peacefully so I left them on my bed and make my way towards bathroom to continue my daily routine and return to my room with only a towel around my waist. I can feel that I gain some muscles and my body became more toned and now I have a six pack and my old outfit barely fits me. So I take a new outfit which I brought in hoenn region when we went on a shopping spree. I looked at time it's 8:30 a.m. I have something to do before I meet chole and goh. So I decided to wake pikachu and Eevee up.

Me:" Hey pikachu, Eevee wake up its morning." I said to them while shakes them up a bit. After sometime they wake up and stretches a bit to free their muscles.

Pikachu:' Goodmorning ash.' He said to me still sleepy.

Eevee:' Yeah Goodmorning.' He also said to me.

Me:" Goodmorning you two. Now get up and let's go down stairs breakfast will be prepared by now." I said to them.

     After that we three went to kitchen and see breakfast on the table but mom not in the kitchen makes me confused and then I see mom's mr.mime is cleaning the living room. so I went towards him.

Me:" Hey mimey do you know where my mom is?  I can't find her." I asked him.

Mimey:' she went to prof.oak's lab. She says today afternoon some guests will come there. So she went there to help cath with something.' He said to me. I nodded my head.

     After that I eat my breakfast along with Pikachu and Eevee after eating pikachu starts speaking.

Pikachu:' So ash what's your plans for today?' He asked me.

Me:" Well buddy first we have to make a call for an old friend. After that I have to talk to my tauros about something and lastly meet up with my childhood friends." I said to him.

Eevee:' who is that old friend you are talking about ash?' He asked me.

Me:" You'll see in few minutes." I said to him.

     I starts walking towards prof.oak's lab about 10 minutes later I reached there and sees leaf feeding her Pokemon. I walked towards her with Pikachu and Eevee.

Me:" Hey leaf goodmorning." I greeted her.

Leaf:" Oh hey ash goodmorning and you too pikachu, Eevee." She greeted us and pikachu, Eevee jumped from my shoulders and into her arms.

Me:" So where is gary I can't see him." I asked her.

Leaf:" Well he is still sleeping." She said as pikachu and Eevee jumped on my shoulders again.

Me:" I have to go and meet prof.oak so see you later leaf." I said to her and went inside.

     I went to living room and see prof.oak, mom and cath sitting on couches talking to eachother. I walked in to greeted them.

Me:" Goodmorning everyone." I greeted them. They looked towards me and smiles.

Mom:" Goodmorning sweetie." Mom greeted me.

Cath:" Morning ash." She also greeted me.

Prof.oak:" Goodmorning ash my boy is there anything you want to talk about." He asked me.

Me:" Yes prof.oak I want to make a call to someone so can I use your video phone?" I asked him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{(A/N):- I don't know that device name.}

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Prof.oak:" Sure ash you can use it I don't mind." He said to me.

     I walked towards video phone and dials a number after few seconds the call is connected to the dialed number a woman will be seen on screen.

???:" Hello Lisa from charicific valley speaking." The woman now known as Lisa picked up the call.

Me:" Hey Lisa it's me ash long time no see." I said to her.

Lisa:" Ohh ash it's you sorry I didn't recognise you. You became more taller and handsome." She said in a flirty tone I blush a bit but shook it off.

Me:" Well thanks for the compliment but is Charizard there." I asked her.

Lisa:" Yeah he is here and also he completed his training here he's now the strongest Charizard here." She said to me. After hearing that I smiled and happy for my Charizard.

Me:" Well I want to take him on my next journey. So I want him back in my team but don't worry I will send him there sometimes." I said to her and she smiles.

Lisa:" Thanks and I will transfer his pokeball there and don't be surprise when you see him and also he has a surprise for you." She said and went to another room I was confused but decided to ask him later. After few minutes she returns with a pokeball in her hands and placed it in transfer mechine and activities it. After few seconds the pokeball transferred to me.

Me:" I receive the pokeball and thanks Lisa for everything you have done for Charizard." I thanked her.

Lisa:" It's okay ash don't worry about it." She said to me.

     After that I said goodbye to her and end the call but before I leave the device starts ringing so I picked it up and answers.

Me:" Hello it's ash from prof.oak's laboratory." I said to the dialer.

???:" Ohh ash it's you I wants to talk to you. So I called here." A female voice said from the phone I sees the screen to see officer Jenny.

Me:" Hey officer Jenny what do you want to talk about." I asked her.

Jenny:" You see squirtle well now blastoise wants to join your team again. So I want to return him to you." She said to me.

Me:" Well what a coincidence I also wants to ask him to join me again." I said to her.

Jenny:" Perfect I will send him there and also he has a surprise for you." She said I confused again but I will ask him later. After few seconds I received his pokeball.

Me:" I received his pokeball and thank you officer Jenny." I thanked her.

Jenny:" No problem ash. I have to go goodbye." She said and end the call.

     After ending the phone call I left that room and return to the ranch to release my Pokemon when I reach the ranch I see my mom, cath, prof.oak, gary, leaf, Tracey when I see other two new members I was surprised a bit and smiles they are misty and Brock they are also change some bit when I last see them in alola region they both talking to others.

Me:" Hey Brock, misty long time no see. I didn't see you two since the festival in alola region. It's nice to see you two again." I said to them.

Brock/Misty:" It's nice to see you too ash and pikachu." They said to me with a smile and pikachu jumped onto misty's shoulder and rubs her cheeks with his.

Brock:" *shocked* Ash when did you catch a Eevee and it's a shiny nothing less." He asked me shocked misty nodded also shoked.

Me:" It's a long story I will tell another time. Well anyway I have to release all my Pokemon so they can rest here." I said and released all my Pokemon except Charizard and blastoise and they all scattered across the field to socialize with my other Pokemon.

     After seeing my Pokemon Brock and misty's jaw dropped I chuckled along with others. Sometime later they recovered from shock and fired me with questions and I explained them what happened that day except me unlocked my aura and after return to Kanto region Ho-Oh wants to come with me I decided to not to tell the conservation between us. After sometime they released me I signed in relief and sees my bulbasaur I called him here.

Me:" Hey bulbasaur can you call all my Pokemon here." I said to him. He nodded his head.

     He released a multi coloured solarbeam after sometime all my Pokemon comes towards me running. After their usual greetings they all stood around us.

Me:" Hey guys today two of our old friends returns and joined my team again let's meet them." I said to them they all roared in excitement.

Me:" First come on out blastoise." I said and tossed a pokeball.

     The pokeball opened with a bright light when it died down a blue Pokemon with a shell and two canons on above the shell either sides of its head but what surprised me is he has a megastone on his head and he is larger than Gary's blastoise it's around 10 feet tall. I hugged him and pikachu jumps on his back he hugged me back. After sometime he released me from the hug.

Me:" It's good to see you again buddy. How are you doing?" I asked him.

Blastoise:' It's good to see you too ash. I'm doing great but I wants to join you again so I asked officer Jenny and she agrees.' He said to me but ofcourse no human can understand him here besides me.

Gary:"*surprised* Wow ashy boy your blastoise is bigger than mine." He said with a surprised tone.

Leaf:" And stronger too." She added.

Prof.oak:" Indeed he looks healthy too." He said.

Brock:" So squirtle evolved." He said.

Misty:" It's seems like it." She said.

     All Pokemon around me is surprised mainly my kanto, jhoto and hoenn Pokemon because they recognise him and all Pokemon starts to socialize with him.

Me:" Next come on out Charizard." I said and tossed his pokeball in the air.

     The pokeball opened with a bright light when the light died down revealed a massive dragon like Pokemon with orange colour and cream coloured underbelly it has two horns on its head and hot flame on the end of its tail what surprised me is his height. He is roughly 16 feet tall the largest Charizard I have ever seen and he also has a megastone around his neck and it's a Charizardite-X. When he lands on the ground the ground around us shakes a bit and he open his eyes and gives a massive roar. The roar is very powerful that shakes the ground around us and creates powerful shockwaves in all directions everyone around him blew of their feet except me and legendaries. The Pokemon around the ranch flew away with fear and my Pokemon who didn't know him looked at him with fear and legendaries looked at him in surprise because of the power he releases. I can feel his power it rivals the legendary Pokemon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Somewhere in kanto region

??? (p.o.v.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     I was currently in a cave with a blue coloured cat like Pokemon annoying me it's mew a shiny nothing less I save her from Pokemon pouchers. So she decided to stick with me from there. But suddenly I sense a powerful aura that rivals me and some other legendaries but it feels familiar. I think she sense it to she looked at me.

Mew:" Brother can you sense it. It's very powerful." Mew said to me.

Me:" *grins* Yeah I can sense it." I said to her.

Mew:" What are you going to do brother." She asked me.

Me:" Let's check it out." I said and starts flying towards the direction where it comes from and mew follows me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to everyone else

Ash's(p.o.v.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     After Charizard stops its roar everyone stands up and dustoff themselves and looked at beast of my Charizard with wide eyes and jaw dropped it is nearly double the size of a normal Charizard. After sometime everyone come out their shock.

Gary:" OH SHIT HE'S HUGE." He shouts still in shock.

Leaf:" He is really Powerful. He can single handedly destroy my entire team." She said in shock.

Me:" hey buddy congratulations on becoming strongest Charizard in charicific valley." I said to him he shoot a weak flamethrower on my face but I shook it off.

Charizard:' Thanks ash I finished my training there so I decided to join you again.' He said to me.

     After that he and blastoise starts to socialize with my other Pokemon but they became shocked when they see legendary Pokemon in my team. After that we all decided to went inside the lab. All of us starts walking towards prof.oak's lab and went inside the living room and do their own things but suddenly I feel two powerful auras comes towards us. So I went outside and go to ranch and calls Charizard and returned my legendaries in case it is hostile and I also leaves pikachu and Eevee with mom and others and climbs on charizard's back and he starts flying humanly impossible speed in that direction.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{(A/N):- Hello everyone this is the sixth chapter of this book. Hope you all are enjoying my book so far please support me. That's all thank you everyone and have a good day.}

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 944 44
|-Complete, Undergoing Editing-| Ash Ketchum had always been a lively and optimistic boy. He had his friends, his mother, his Pokemon and a lot more...
21.1K 253 23
Book 1 Ash Ketchum had supposedly died in that Forest Fire created by the Boss of Team Rocket Giovanni after being betrayed by the ones closest to hi...
399 13 6
Most of the times, the journey is so beautiful that the destination ceases to hold any value. And with this tide of time and roll of destiny, time...
81.9K 1.8K 53
Ash Ketchum in another dimension: Lonely and bottled up... A mashup of Ash and Alain together. With a Pikachu and a team of strong of Pokemon help...