ɴᴇᴑ κœ±α΄‡Ι΄κœ±α΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴꜱ|π™»πšŠπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽ...

By Liz_The_King

The monster had been helping the spooky family for a while now. He had grown accustomed to Skid and Pump's sp... More

Two Trucks Part:2(Feat. Dead Bodies)
Two Trucks Part:3(But Pegging)

Two Trucks

581 7 2
By Liz_The_King

(Plz do me a favor, when you get to the smut. Plz play the song lol)

He didn't know when it started, he rarely kept track of time, but he would guess the first sign was when the lilac haired woman offered him a strange box with small white tablets contained inside.

"What is this?" He shook the plastic box in his claws, confused as to whether or not it was for consumption.

"They're called mints," she replied, hastily moving across from him as she prepared the table for dinner. "It's meant to make your breath smell better."

The monster narrowed his eyes at her, she turned away, avoiding his eyes and looking oddly embarrassed. "This is the least creative way you have insulted me. I do not care if my odor offends you."

She sighed. "Just try it, think of it like candy."

"But this doesn't look tasty..." He picked a single tablet from the box and licked it once, but garnered no taste from it. "Why would I want my breath to smell better, anyways?"

"I don't know," she admitted. "But if you don't take it after dinner tonight then you can kiss Saturday night soup goodbye."

He gulped down the tablets. In a way, she was right, it did taste sweet like candy, but it left a lingering cooling effect on his tongue. If he were to compare it to something he's eaten before, then it would be the peppermint candy Pump was so fond of. He wasn't sure what to make of it, but he could stand to swallow them for his favorite meal.

Unfortunately, her strange behavior did not end there. Weeks later he had arrived at her home with Skid and Pump after an outing of spooky month. He had grown used to their antics, and continued to travel with them at Lila's request. Plus, the bag of lunch she left for him was a great bonus as well. Except, instead of food waiting for him, she left him a bag of multicolored shirts and different pairs of pants.

"Human," he called, lifting a red shirt with the caption, 'best cat mom ever,' printed on the front. "What is this?"

Lila raised a hand to cover her mouth, stifling a laugh. "I thought you could use more clothes in your wardrobe than that stuffy trench coat." She scratched her cheek absentmindedly. "Cute, right?"

"... No." He squinted at the letters. What the hell was a cat mom? "I would rather stick with being naked."

"Well, I think it would look cute," she shrugged, a knowing gleam in her eye. "But if you don't want to wear them, then I guess I could also stop cooking those lunches you love..."

Damn her and damn her delicious cooking.

The third sign was the final nail in the coffin. Halloween had arrived, so many spooky months were celebrated, he had honestly forgotten about the holiday. Oddly enough, it seemed that even the adult human was excited to go trick or treating with her son. It was probably a tradition of theirs, meaning he was going to have some free time. Perhaps he could eat a stray cat or two tonight. It has been a while...

"Mr. Lemon, look!"

He lowered his head and to his surprise the boy wasn't wearing his skeleton costume. Instead, tonight he had chosen to sport a full red cherry costume. His arms were covered in green fabric, his torso trapped in the comically rotund crimson costume and finally a green stalk sprouting from atop his head.

"A cherry, huh?" He smiled, poking his stomach to check the authenticity of the costume.

"Skid, are you ready?"

Skid turned his head towards the stairs, the monster followed his gaze and nearly lost it. The woman took a page out of her son's book and was dressed in a plum fruit costume that matched the color of her hair.

Wait a second...

The pictures around the house showcased the two in different costumes, each with some sort of theme like witches, pirates, and many more he did not recognize.

But they were dressed as fruits and... his head was a lemon.

A cherry, a plum, and a lemon.

Did they do this for him?

The thought sent him into a panic. He needed to leave. Getting chummy with humans was one thing, but to participate in a family outing would mean he could no longer deny the warm fuzzy feeling in his chest.

"Well, I'm off," he announced, marching to the front door. "You two have fun."

Skid ran around him to block his path. "But this is the biggest spooky month of all! You have to come with us!"

The monster took a step back, helpless against the boy's puppy dog eyes. Lila stepped in next to her son, attacking him with her own pleading eyes.

"I didn't think I would have to tell you this, but you're coming with us," she said, opening the door to usher them out. "Besides, it's Halloween! What's the worst than can happen?"

Nothing worried him, ever! If anything, it was them that should be worried! What happened to him? He used to scowl whenever they did their spooky dance, but some unknown force felt left out, as if he wanted to join in.

A beat passed before Lila added, "you don't have to wear clothes tonight if that helps."

And with that, the monster joined them for Halloween night. They went to the candy store where they ran into Pump and his family. Upon their reunion, to his utter horror, they all began to perform the spooky dance. Even Pump's mother and father were somehow in on it.

The only individual who didn't partake in the activity was a young girl with her wavy brown hair in a ponytail, who he would later learn is Pump's older sibling. He mouthed a silent "What do I do?" at the disinterested girl, but she merely shrugged in response before returning her attention back to her phone.

After buying their candy and bidding the family goodbye, they continued trick or treating around the neighborhood. He didn't understand why they were given candy at the drop of a phrase, but it was fun. He even found himself repeating 'trick or treat' much to Skid and Lila's surprise and to the dismay of the recipients.

The human and her child would also force him into their photos. He wasn't sure why, but it felt... nice to be included, and a small part of him wondered if he would join their small wall of family photos.

He waved away such thoughts by shoving several chocolate bars into his mouth.

The night came to a quiet close... at least to them it probably was. His world came crashing down and it was all thanks to her.

She asked for one last picture with the three of them. Skid bounced in between them without hesitation, while the monster stuck close to the boy's left side, leaving a gap between him and Lila.

If she noticed, she didn't mention it, setting the camera to its timer and stepping back to stand next to her son. The monster gave his best ear to ear smile for the camera, but Lila had other plans. At the last second before the flash, she closed the gap between them, lacing her fingers with his claws and bumping her costume against his shoulder.

The flash went off before he could process what happened and just like that her warm, soft hand left his cold, rough claw. The monster was slack-jawed, a warm sensation rising in his cheeks, but overall, in shock at what just happened.

Meanwhile, Lila busied herself with scrolling through the photos, a faint blush on her cheeks. She was pleased with most of them so far, she would have to find the cuter photos to hang on the wall tomorrow.

Especially the last one.

She gave the monster a coy smile, before turning back to Skid. "Say goodbye to Mr. Lemon, sweetie! It is a school night, so we need to go to sleep now."

"Aww, okay," Skid whined, locking hands with his mother. "Bye, Mr. Lemon!"

The monster didn't respond, staring into space while they happily entered their home.

He stood there for hours, wondering where he went wrong. What did he do to deserve this? He went through the ring with those two: lying, manipulation, attempted murder, and probably many more that he can't be bothered to remember.

Why the hell did she do that?!

The monster growled, stifling the butterflies in his stomach and stomped towards the front porch. He rang the doorbell twice and waited.

Lila groaned, the sound of the doorbell nearly causing her to fall off the bed. Who could be ringing her door at- she glanced at the alarm clock besides her bed - two in the morning?! Mumbling a couple of profanities, she threw her covers off, sliding her feet into her fuzzy slippers and proceeded to walk downstairs. Whoever it was on the other side of the door was going to get a piece of her mind, she didn't care if it was the cops, a burglar, or some-

"Monster?"

The monster ringing her doorbell paused, eyes trailing to her chest and down her waist hungrily before shaking his head and straightening into a rigid posture.

Well, that was new.

It wasn't the first time he'd seen her in a nightgown. She often walked around the house with it at these hours, but he always seemed disinterested before, so why the reaction now?

She leaned against the doorway, fighting a rising blush. "Sooo, what are you doing here?"

"... We need to talk."

He didn't elaborate, prompting her to invite him inside. She plopped down onto the couch, patting the cushion next to her, but he declined, content with shuffling awkwardly across from her.

Lila ran a palm behind her neck. "You want to start or?"

The monster nodded, flexing his claws. "You need to stop."

She blinked. "Stop what?"

"You know what I'm talking about, human." The monster pointed an accusatory claw at her. "The mints, the clothes, that-" he stopped, a red hue shining through his cheeks, "- You grabbed my claw! What are you trying to do?!"

The accused woman squirmed in her seat, suddenly feeling as if she had been caught doing something she shouldn't have.

"You mean we weren't doing a thing?"

"... What thing?"

"Uh, nothing!" Lila blurted, desperately wanting to disappear and never come back. "I just- I thought with you helping me look after the kids and being around more I-" Her eyes fell to the floor. "-I thought I would shoot my shot."

Silence rang, her words hung in the air like a bitter aftertaste for him to swallow. She looked so meek, so unlike her usual brash self. Normally he would take advantage, and exploit her weakness, but he was unsure of how to proceed. This wasn't something he could solve by dismembering her to pieces or by singing a song.

Was this even meant to be explored?

He sighed. "This wasn't supposed to happen."

"You're telling me," she chuckled, unwilling to meet his eyes. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done anything, let's forget this whole thing happened and-"

The sound of him sitting next to her made her stop and make eye contact with him. He was close, deliberately close, his pitch-black pupils studying her, as if were trying to make sense of a complex puzzle. They leaned in closer, enough that she could smell his breath, musky, and yet sweet from the candy he ate.

"W-what are you-"

His tongue darted out of his maw, the wet organ making contact with the side of her neck and slowly dragging it all the way up to her cheek. She bit her lip to stifle a moan, pressing herself closer to him, but he stopped, leaning back to savor the taste.

"Your skin is silky smooth."

He attacked once more, burying his face into her neck, and continuing his assault. It was wild, uncoordinated, and definitely inexperienced, but the sheer mass and dexterity of his dark tongue more than made up for it. She melted against his frame, wrapping her arms around his head, wanting to bring him even closer than they were already.

In her dazed state, Lila barely noticed the sound of the crunch, until pain began to shoot through her collarbone.

She yelped, shoving the monster away from her, and looked down to assess the damage he had done. His teeth had done a number on her skin, leaving not only marks, but cuts deep enough to leave blood dripping down each wound.

"D-Did you just try to eat me?!"

"No, I-" He twiddled his thumbs, looking away from her gaze. "- You're warm and smell nice I couldn't help but want... a piece of you."

She shook her head. "Look, if we're going to do this, then we are setting some rules right now, got it, mister?"

"... Such as?"

"Such as not tearing my skin apart!"

The monster sighed, crossing his arms in defiance. It wasn't his fault that his predatory instincts kicked in. He had never gotten that close with a human before, and if he did it was usually for malicious purposes rather than the... sexual kind.

In the end, he nodded, agreeing to her terms.

It had taken a while for her to finish wrapping her wounds with bandages. Some part of him felt guilty as he watched her enter the bedroom, wincing as she adjusted her nightgown around it. However, he couldn't lie to himself, a part of him wanted to see those marks, all in their bloody glory.

She sat down next to him, her hand resting on top of his claw. "Have you ever done this before?"

The question caught him off guard, but he saw no reason to lie. "No, never. Is that a problem?"

"No, not at all! It's..." she paused, grazing her thumbs over his. "... It's been a while for me, so I wanted to make sure we're on the same page."

The monster nodded as if he understood, but he didn't. He'd seen humans do it all the time, so why would it be different for them?

She placed both hands onto his wrists, pulling them until his claws rested on the hem of her nightgown.

"Help me take this off?"

He obliged, gently lifting the clothing above her head and allowing it to drop onto the ground. She was bare naked, completely topless, all for his own eyes to explore. His claws found their way to her breasts, circling the sharper end of his fingers around the colored skin surrounding her nipple. She shivered against his touch, igniting a hunger in his chest. Not a hunger for consumption, but a hunger for her, for all of her body and soul. He wasn't sure why, but he wanted to hear her moan more. He wanted her.

Next was his tongue, flicking against the sensitive flesh, making her take in a sharp intake of breath. His tongue continued its ministrations, lapping at the nipple as his claw fondled the other breast. He drew the nipple into his mouth, sucking on it surprisingly gently, drawing out a long, loud mewl from Lila.

Something hardened in his nether regions whilst enjoying his newfound favorite activity, and it did not go unnoticed by Lila. She bit her lip, seizing the chance to silence her curiosity about his biology and grasping the tentacle-like phallus.

He jolted upwards, letting go of her right nipple with a wet pop. She grinned, glad to have found a way to rein him in.

"You didn't tell me you were hiding something like this."

Her hand squeezed his pink member, it throbbed in response to the stimuli. Unused to the strange sensation, the monster shivered. The woman over his legs flinched, looking away from his dick and back to his face again, then her entire face twitched, probably realizing that she was staring, and even drooling. She rubbed her mouth with the back of her hand before her eyes grew focused again.

"I don't think I can take this without lube..."

His world stopped, and his head crashed against the headboard as he attempted to take a look at what he felt.

Lila gave him a playful wink as she kissed his tip again, before rolling her tongue around his tip slowly, teasing the sensitive spongy skin in its entirety. She pulled back and made a show of smacking his aching dick against her cheek, smiling up to him. "Did I do ok?"

He gulped, tongue protruding from the side of his mouth, and panting from her teasing. "It feels... good."

He was surprised his voice sounded so deep at that moment. Lila seemed to approve too, as she kissed his tip one last time before slowly swallowing it, making the lewdest sounds while doing so. He extended a claw towards her head, feeling the urgent need to grasp something, but she flicked it away, emitting a sound of playful disproval before continuing her fellatio.

The monster growled, clawing at the bedsheets beneath him. Not even the feeling of her mouth over him could compare to how good those soft mewls and lewd suckles sounded to his ears. Suddenly he felt extreme pressure around his base, and then he felt the explosive force of an orgasm wreck through his tired body.

His hips jerked up and his eyes rolled back, feeling very much overstimulated by Lila as she sucked while slowly pulling her head back up from his shaft, letting go with an audible pop, making his climaxing member shudder with the stimulation right after his orgasm.

"We're not done~" she teased back as his eyes refocused, and the monster managed to see what that pressure was.

She had pinched her fingers around his base, effectively stopping him from spilling out anything, and causing him to stiffen past what he naturally could, his tentacle member twitching angrily at the prospect. But, he had no issues with her actions as the ache was divine.

He was starting to think he was a masochist. It would explain a lot.

"Don't zone out on me just yet," Lila urged, before the pressure left his base, his entire body twitching heavily as his member wobbled with the sudden freedom, leaking copious amounts of precum.

She knew what she wanted, and did not hesitate in pushing his chest until his back laid softly on the mattress. Standing over him, her dripping area hovering over his face, she bit her lip, excited to have complete control of the man-eating monster that had burst into her life.

The way her fingers opened the wet entrance entranced him, the odor driving him deeper into intoxication.

"Now, monster, I want all tongue, no teeth, okay?"

She had him by the phrase 'all tongue,' latching onto her hips and bringing her down onto the awaiting organ.

"Looks good enough to eat" he chuckled. She could feel her cheeks turn red as he dipped his head upwards to brush his tongue over her clit.

It sent her to another world. She was grabbing the sides of his skull, anything to suppress the unbelievably loud moans that were threatening to come out.

However, he did not want her to hold back. He wanted her to scream and squirm as loud as she could, to see her squirm at his touch and hear every beautiful moan come from those beautiful lips.

His large tongue, almost like a second limb, ran up and down her slit, painfully slow.

"Oh God," she whimpered.

He used his two sharp digits to gently spread her lips and had his tongue move in quick circles around her clit. Lila arched her back and pushed his head further into her pussy; if that was even possible. She could feel herself start to come closer to climax, the heat rising in her. It had been such a long time since a man had pleasured her down there, and his tongue was so painfully agile, covering every nerve, if he didn't stop then she was going to-

The dam broke, and she squirted all over his mouth. He took it with enthusiasm, though, licking up whichever juices he could while he continued tongue-fucking her through her climax. Finally, Lila felt herself calm down, panting raggedly, and lifted her hips slightly. The monster took deep breaths as well to calm down, licking his teeth and savoring her taste. It was unlike anything he's tried before, tangy, yet fruity, but what made it so desirable was that it came from her, the human woman who showed him all these new sensations.

The monster paused and looked up at her. Really looked at her for the first time. He saw the lavender hair that people often complimented her for, but he also saw her beautiful sharp eyes, cute eyebrows stitched together in a soft expression, and a healthy blush, which only blossomed more when she noticed him looking up at her. "... Don't look at me like that, not after doing that. "

He straddled her hips onto his lap, forcing a squeak out of her from the sudden movement. The adorable noise incited a low purr from him, pressing his face into her soft chest, and rubbing his face back and forth between her breasts.

Lila rolled her eyes, finding his newfound fascination for her boobs unsurprising, but embraced him nonetheless, pressing several warm kisses to the top of his yellow-colored head.

They stayed in the arms of one another for a few minutes, her breasts pressed against his face and his member throbbing against the flat of her stomach.

"Can I-" he stopped, unwilling to meet her eyes. "Can I be inside you, human?"

She giggled, finding his shy behavior sweet. "Call me Lila, and only if you say please."

"... C-can I please be inside you..."

She pouted, "Go on, please who?"

"... Please, Lila," he murmured, claws beginning to dig into her skin, but not enough to draw blood.

Her heart fluttered when he said her name. She lifted his head from her chest, forcing him to meet her eyes, and leaned down to give him another kiss onto one of his large teeth, eliciting another purr from the monster.

She let go, lifting her hips, and pressing the tip of his member against her wet entrance. "We go at my pace, okay?"

He nodded vigorously. "Anything you want... Lila."

Why did hearing her name from him make her feel hotter than a furnace? She licked her lips, pushing the thoughts aside and pressed down onto the monster's waiting member.

When it finally pushed in, Lila realized that she didn't really care what their circumstances were anymore. And she could see the exact same thing reflected back in the big eyes of the monster she was sharing this moment of passion with.

Right now, the only thing she really wanted to do was to feel the carnal pleasure of everything that she was doing with the lemon monster under her.

To that end, she let her legs go limp, making her body slide all the way down to the monster's base with her weight behind it, his tip slamming against something deep in her core as her thighs clapped against his, the combination of sensations making her shudder with ecstasy.

Her arms gave out before she could get a handle on the searing amount of pleasure coursing through her veins, limply falling onto his chest with a happy mewl. He returned the gesture with a grunt of his own, hands leaving her rear and ghosting their way up to her back, the carnivorous monster gently rubbing circles on her back.

His gentleness still surprised her, even after all the interactions they shared up to this point, even as she melted against him with the contact, nuzzling while gently gyrating her hips in an attempt to get used to his size. By all means, the monster that had a reputation for hunting and eating humans should not have this level of gentleness with his claws.

She decided to take it up a notch, lifting her hips and slamming them down onto his own. The pleasure blinded the two of them, before she continued to keep a steady, but frantic rhythm. He wanted to roar, to claw at something, but instead chose to bite down onto the unmarked skin to the side of her neck. To his surprise, the action made her moan even louder, a noise that he came to adore.

She continued to pleasure herself with his cock, bouncing down onto the tentacle with desperation before suddenly stopping. He whined, lifting his hips upwards to make her move, but instead she flipped them over, hooking her legs around his waist and pulling his head closer to hers, making their foreheads touch as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"This is better," she sighed blissfully, her wonderful silky hair sprawling underneath her. "Now fuck me 'till I can't stand."

The monster blinked, then his face hardened, a slight lewd smirk blooming on his face.

" Yes, Ma'am. "

The monster didn't know what came over him when she said those words, or what made him think responding that way was necessary.

Honestly, at this point, he really didn't give a damn.

So, he let go.

Didn't even attempt to let his mind catch up to his body, gave into his most primal instincts. And moved.

His hips smacked against hers with a satisfying clap, her legs tightening around him and rewarding him with those soft little mewls he came to love, her eyes almost rolling back, eyebrows stitched up with pleasure. A second later she managed to get used to the pleasure, face slowly morphing back into a coy smirk "I thought you were gonn-"

He silenced her with another french kiss, tongue tangling with hers as he started to move faster and faster, pushing against her legs as they attempted to keep him in, almost slipping out, before shoving himself back in with her aid, slamming into her and rattling both of them with the feeling of pure ecstasy.

She felt so soft against his frame.

His arm hooked around the small of her back, the other on the bedframe above them. He winced with pleasure when he slammed into her again, his new grip letting him delve deeper within her silky insides.

She approved of the change with a long moan, her legs unhooking from his back for a moment to extend out, thighs twitching against his frame weakly. They fell limply against him again after he started thrusting in full in the position once more.

Lila moaned right next to his ear, her core convulsing and tightening around him like a vice as she did so, causing him to peter closer to his own edge.

Her climax finally subsided moments later, going limp against him again, panting against his ear with the tangible afterglow. "You..." she breathed happily. "We are not done till you cum too."

He felt himself twitch within her at the declaration. "...inside?"

She leaned down to nibble on his neck, making his body tingle from all the way down. "And everywhere else."

Something within him broke hearing those words leave her lips, and he heard himself growl hungrily. "I'll start now, I don't know when I'll stop."

Lila was excited about the warning more than anything else, her arms hooking around his neck and pulling him into yet another sloppy tongue kiss.

By the time he woke up it was morning. At least that what he guessed from the way the sun was shining on his face. He threw the covers off him and sat upright, groggily rubbing his eyes.

What happened last night? He remembered going out with Lila and her son when-

Wait, this wasn't his house. It was far too clean and comfortable, and there was a lot of purple in this room...

Everything came back to him in a flash, the memories of last night with the woman he had recently become intimately acquainted with.

Yet, for some reason instead of disgust he found himself feeling nervous. What did this mean for them? Did it have to mean anything? Why was she not in the room? He didn't accidentally eat her in his sleep, did he?

Deciding to investigate, he opened the door leading out of her room, and stepped outside. He heard two familiar voices downstairs, meaning he didn't sleep eat anyone, which was a good sign. He peeked his head from above the balcony, watching mother and son eat pancakes together. The monster couldn't help, but notice a third plate set on the table with another stack of pancakes. Was it for him?

Before he could retreat back into Lila's room, Skid noticed him, and waved him down. "Good morning, Mr. Lemon! Mom made pancakes today!"

He cursed under his breath, but began his trek down the stairs to the dinner table. When he arrived, Lila greeted him with a warm smile, gesturing for him to sit down. "I know how hungry you can get, so I made extra pancakes for you, hope you like it!"

"Uh... thank you... Lila."

Her smile somehow widened slightly, and he didn't know if it was his imagination, but he swore he saw her eyes glimmer for a second, but she turned back to Skid before he could decipher what it meant.

He sat down and began to chew on the fluffy and syrupy pancakes, tuning their conversation out. As always, it was delicious, but the events of last night kept him distracted.

His eyes darted to Lila, observing her as she listened to her son ramble about a spooky adventure he had with Pump. She was dressed in her normal purple button up shirt, and blue jeans, but her hair was combed neatly, almost as if what happened last night didn't occur, because he most definitely remembers her hair being much messier than what it was now.

... Maybe it didn't happen? Did he dream it all up? He felt somewhat disheartened by the conclusion he came to, but it was a possibility.

"Monster, did you hear me?"

He looked up to Lila and Skid staring at him expectantly and suddenly felt sheepish under their gazes. "Yes?"

"Can you take Skid to the school bus stop today?" Lila asked, eyeing him with a wry smile. "I have a meeting scheduled early for today, and I can't miss it."

"Mr. Lemon is going to take me to the bus today?!" Skid bounced eagerly in his seat. "I can't wait to show you to all my friends!"

The prospect didn't sound at all favorable to him, but how could he say no to either of them at this point? "Sure, boy, I just hope the rest of the kids like spooky people as much as you do."

"Pump will be there, too! It will be like spooky month, but in school!"

Lila giggled; a sound that made him unconsciously smile. "Make sure to change and brush your teeth before you leave with Mr. Lemon, okay sweetie?"

Skid nodded, shoving as many pancakes as he could into his mouth before running upstairs to do as his mother told him to do.

Now it was just the two of them.

Alone.

He nervously tapped his claws on the table. "I'm going to go and uh... get changed into my coat. Do you need anything else or-"

"Did you like it?"

The question caught him off guard. His eyes met hers, and he felt as if he were the prey instead of the predator. She was staring at him with half lidded eyes, her chin resting on the palm of her hand. Is this what humans meant when they mentioned the phrase 'bedroom eyes?'

The monster tore his gaze away from her. "... Yes, I did. A lot."

"... You're cute when you're shy."

She leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek. He felt his cheeks warm ever so slightly.

"By the way, I lied about having a meeting."

His eyes trailed her as she stood up from her seat, walking towards the stairs with a sway of the hips. She glanced back at him, tucking a stand of hair behind her ear. "When you come back from dropping Skid off, we can have some more of the fun you liked last night."

A minute passed after she left before he realized he was drooling.

Wiping the drool off his chin, he quickly got to work on gathering his clothes.

He indeed did want to have more fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 321 48
[I didn't made the picture] Hello dear readers, This is going to be an ShadowxReader bookπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ–€. At almost every new chapter, a new story you're gonn...
1K 11 12
Ok now i dun give a meme!imma post da whole story. Lol its better read on wattpad if i do say so myself.If you got da problems den i sorry.This is a...
338 11 9
Hello everyone this is my first ever fanfiction so fill free to judge me criticize my mistakes or share opinions :) Second, some parts of the story I...
3.6K 301 14
I don't own "Fairy Tail" or the characters Hiro Mashima does, I just own the story. This is my fanfiction for fairy tail ❀ Two family's, two schools...