𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 / 𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊...

renenatic द्वारा

┊ ❝ 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. ❞ ┊ ⇢ In which kurokawa izana had met a girl under the night s... अधिक

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.
𝟶𝟷.
𝟶𝟸.
𝟶𝟹.
𝟶𝟺.
𝟶𝟻.
𝟶𝟼.
𝟶𝟽.
𝟶𝟿.
𝟷𝟶.
𝟷𝟷.
𝟷𝟸.
𝟷𝟹.
𝟷𝟺.
𝟷𝟻.
𝟷𝟼.
𝟷𝟽.
𝟷𝟾.
𝟷𝟿.
𝟸𝟶.
𝟸𝟷.
𝟸𝟸.
𝟸𝟹.
𝟸𝟺.
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.
𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍.

𝟶𝟾.

2.1K 119 54
renenatic द्वारा

𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫.

students had been struggling these past few days because of studying.

exam has been peeking through the corner of their eyes reminding them that one day he'll pop out of nowhere and we'll make you suffer.

those smart students who was stuck at the library or maybe at their room, they can be seen studying every lesson just to make their parents proud even though they're smart enough to ace the test just by looking at it.

and those students who will study for a few minutes then will complain saying 'i gave up this is hard i'm tired' like not to be rude but all you did was read a few things that your brain can't even memorize it.

and there those students whose not that smart but also not that dumb- the fact that they can mix studying and looking at there phone then the results of their exams are not high but also not low.

you were one of those students whose not smart but also not dumb.

yes you sometimes tutor those students who was struggling to understand this one lesson but of course all human being isn't perfect right?

sometimes you fail sometimes not.

you've been at the library after the school bells rings since you wanted to be alone and at the same time study about the past lesson that will surely appeared at the exam.

you hate studying to be honest but you also don't want to fail.

studying a lesson and at the same time reading a manga since you're really eager to finish this one manga that had hot guy- cool plot. yeah.

and since there just a few students who like to hang out here at the library like just looking around or wanting to be alone like those anime protagonist who will seat beside the window with their headphones on. ehem.

and those smart ass who has been flooding with smartness that can suffocate anyone because of it.

your sister can't join you right now since she had things to do.

you were peacefully reading your notes when a sudden sound echo through the door of the library making the students attention shift to the source of sound.

a sleeping students behind you completely flinched because of the loud bang and accidentally fall out of their chair that you can't help but silently chuckle and help them up as you heard a quiet 'thanks'.

then a brunette girl came running towards you exhausted as she tried to regain his breath.

it was ume- your little sisters girlfriend.

you look at her with a raised brow in confusion as she still try to regain her breath because of running that she did then suddenly she shout causing you to flinched and put your open book to your face.

"FINALLY I FOUND YOU (Y/N)-CHAN!!"

you were embarrassed by the sudden echo of her voice- this is a library is she that stupid or she's just not familiar that this place existed?

"missy you're at the library, keep your voice down" a librarian walk past the two of you as you bow saying your apology.

you stared at ume to signal her to bow and apologize, you notice her eyes rolled and bow "i'm sorry ms librarian" she said completely mocking her.

the librarian dismiss the two of you and continue her way somewhere around the corner.

you look at your notes again as you see ume sitting beside you with her arms crossed.

you look at her and raised a brow "what?"

you can completely feel that she regretted coming here to see you.

which is true, ume did regret seeing you but she had no choice.

she want to gave something special for her girlfriend- like a gift that aiko would definitely keep it whenever she goes.

she was completely in love with her that she'll do anything just to be with her.

ume gave you one of her fake smile and leaned her palm to her cheek "does aiko like anything?" she ask you with curious in her eyes and also the disgust look she tried to hide but you completely saw it.

does she really hate you that bad? she's supposed to be lucky that you didn't get the chance to punch her straight to the face because of aiko.

you look at her with a stoic face and look back at your notes trying your best to not be mad at her- which failed but you gotta acts ok.

"i remember her ex giving her a panda plushy, than aiko ended up being obsessed with them"

this caught ume's curiosity as she tried to remember something from their conversation with aiko.

aiko haven't tell her about this ex of hers, why does she tried to hide it from her?

isn't because aiko love her than her ex? isn't because she already fallen in love with her that she don't want to bring the past back? yeah that must be it.

ohh how stupid ume can be.

to tell you the truth, aiko did love her ex more than anyone else.

and aiko did love them back, she didn't fake the love she gave them.

but they're the one who gave false affection to her which cause you to trespass their house and threatened them to the fact that they switched prefecture just not to see you again.

and you felt bad that the fact aiko still love them, as she tried to forget them but failed.

no wonder she didn't throw the panda plushy she received from them- it just reminds her of them.

she might be stupid of not moving on from her cheater ex- you can't blame her, she really did love them more than anyone else that she'll sacrifice her life for them.

but aiko loving ume? that will never happened.

she still in love with someone else and being in a relationship with ume is fake.

she didn't love her even one bit.

poor ume being manipulate by her.

"what happened to them?" she ask because of curiosity that she wanted to confirm herself that her conclusion is right.

you sigh of annoyance and decided to answer her- i mean she's stupid so of course her conclusion is also stupid.

she act all perfect to everyone but in reality she's all bitchy.

"they cheated" ume eye's went slightly wide as she hummed in response.

you glance at her through the corner of your eye seeing that she has a smile on her face.

yeah she's stupid without a doubt.

"so you think she'll like a panda plushy then?"

"whatever makes you sleep at night"

ume will take that as a 'yes' as she stand up and gave you a hug that she completely didn't mean it.

"thank you my future sister in law!" she said as you just hummed.

but before she walk away she turned around to ask you another question.

"by the way, what's aiko's ex gender?"

you look at her and back at your notes.

"he's a guy"

as she received the answer she walk away leaving you alone- and that was the best thing she did in your entire life.

the sleeping student decided to seat beside you as they put their head at the table facing downward.

"that girl act nice but she's a bitch, i hate her and i don't know how everyone like her. not to be rude but i was shocked when she had a girlfriend and it was your sister"

you look at them and chuckle "i can definitely agree to that"

they went back to sleep as you heard your phone vibrate.

you look at it seeing an unknown number plastered at the screen of your phone.

decided to just answer it and put it close to your ear- hey who knows it's important.

"who's this?"

you didn't received any response, you guess it's just a prank or something.

you were about to end the call when you heard a voice that you don't want to hear it for a while.

/let's start your training, i'm outside your school.

your eyes slightly widened, how the fuck did he knew about your school?

oh right it's because of that kakucho guy- then how the fuck did he knew your phone number!?

you didn't remember giving him your phone number or to kakucho, this tanned man is weird.

"first, how the hell did you know about my phone number"

/from one of the students you tutored, i threatened them.

you tried to hold back the laugh you had as you sigh.

did he just threatened one of the students you help just to get your number? how unbelievable.

"fine mister earrings i'll be there"

you didn't wait for his response as you put your phone back in the pockets of your skirt as you put the things at your bag.

you wrote a letter and put it beside them.

══════════
↦sorry for leaving you stranger, hope this make you happy<3.

(y/n)
══════════

and place a chocolate bar beside it.

then you left the library.

as you walk through the halls way you look down to your skirt and back at the halls

"maybe i should try wearing boys uniform, this school is not choosy anyway if a girl wear a boys uniform"

「 嵐 」

"took you long enough"

as you exited the school gated you saw izana standing there all by himself.

"sorry your majesty" you bow mocking him and straighten your back.

he sigh and walk away as you follow suit

"i'm expecting an improvement from you, don't disappointed me (y/n)"

you sigh and just hummed and pull out your phone to text aiko that you might go home late.

you're thankful for this day that you don't had any babysitting schedule- it's not that you hate those kids, it would be a hassle.

「 嵐 」

the stranger open their eyes as they felt someone shaking them.

they look up meeting the librarian eyes.

"wake up mister, you don't wanna get lock in here aren't you?"

he shake his head no as the librarian leave him to pick the things up.

he took noticed the letter and a chocolate bar as he read the it making him smile and picked the chocolate bar.

"my crush notice me, this day could get any luckier"

「 嵐 」

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

46.5K 1.7K 14
Ever wonder what would happen if Kurokawa Izana had a lover by his side keeping him sane in some part and sense Someone that he see as an equal The...
119K 4.6K 24
angst•smut DISCLAIMER: I don't own any tokyo revengers characters
32.8K 1.5K 21
𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬!𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ──☙Obsession is Beautiful. It's what makes Art.☙ 𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 ➥ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱:...
17.3K 1.2K 17
。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。 When old flame ignited, many untold secrets of the past were unfolded. The moment they reunited, he...