πš†πš˜πšžπš•πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–...

By myloveforchishiya

A new transfer student has enrolled in PK academy, much to Saiki's disappointment. Why, oh why, can't he jus... More

𝟷 𝙰 π™½πšŽπš  πš‚πšπšžπšπšŽπš—πš π™·πšŠπšœ π™°πš›πš›πš’πšŸπšŽπš
𝟸 π™°πš— πš„πš—πš™πš›πšŽπšŒπšŽπšπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš π™Άπš’πš›πš•
𝟹 π™½πš˜πš , π™·πš˜πš  π™²πšŠπš— 𝙸 π™΄πšœπšŒπšŠπš™πšŽ?
𝟺 π™Ώπš‘πšŽπš ! πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš˜πš›πš π™΅πšŽπšœπšπš’πšŸπšŠπš•
𝟻 πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΏπšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš— πš‚πš’πšπšπš’πš—πš πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš’πšπšŽπš πšŠπš•πš”
𝟼 π™·πšŽπš•πš™πš’πš—πš 𝚊 πšˆπš˜πšžπš—πš π™±πš˜πš’

𝟽 πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΅πš˜πš›πšŽπš‹πš˜πšπš’πš—πš πšπšŠπš–πšŽπš— πš‚πš‘πš˜πš™

4.6K 167 246
By myloveforchishiya

"ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠʳᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵉʳⁱᵒᵘˢ?"
- ᵏᵘˢᵘᵒ ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ

- 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗 -

With light and dainty footsteps, you walked in front of the restaurants, wondering what food you should eat.

You really couldn't decide. Sighing, you looked ahead and saw a familiar trio walking together. A sparkling light bulb went off in your head, and determined your next course of action.

"When will we get there?" asked Kaidou in a bored tone. He was very unsure of Nendou's recommended ramen shops and didn't think that whatever Nendou showed him, well...
He didn't think it would taste very good.

Saiki walked alongside Nendou and Kaidou. It's clear that he's given up on the situation, as Saiki thought, 'Good grief. Am I stuck with them again?'

Once again, nothing ever goes his way. The peace and quiet that he liked? Gone.
As always.

Saiki heard a familiar sound, and slowly turned his head to face away from you.
'And here's another one.'
You tried to not roll your eyes with Saiki's tsundere tendencies, surely he actually likes hanging out with his friends, right?

"Good afternoon, guys!" You exclaimed, and suddenly, Nendou and Kaidou turned around so quickly that you flinched in surprise.

Nendou and Kaidou gasped awestruck at your beauty, unable to say anything.
The people around you did the same. Men and women alike kept staring and thinking, 'What a gorgeous girl!' 'Is she a model?'
And, let's not forget: 'Is she single?'

That hit hard. Yeah, you were single. What's so bad about it? It's nice when you spend time by yourself, you know.

You were about to say something to the both of them until another girl came up to the group. And as fate would have it, it had to be...Teruhashi.

Teruhashi began her inner monologue, ready for the gasps around her. 'I've lived as the definition on the outside and inside for 16 years. And I will continue to do so as long as I live!'

Teruhashi was completely focused on Saiki. She made sure to give him her winning smile. With a soft, delicate voice, Teruhashi asked him, "What's this? Saiki! What are you doing?"

Nendou and Kaidou whipped around quickly, and gasped. Again. "Te-Teruhashi!"

Teruhashi gazes softly at both Nendou and Kaidou, "What are you all doing?"
Upon seeing them from afar, Teruhashi immediately thought to grace them with her god-like presence.

There's no better way to end the day with a goddess by your side. And with that reasoning, Teruhashi approached the group with a glowing smile. And a hopeful heart.
Which is totally not hopeful for Saiki's affections. *Wink wink

Kaidou hastily said his words, pointing at Nendou, "He said that he would take us to a good ramen shop." A goddess. Kaidou looks back at you, adoration in his eyes.
'No, two goddesses!
How lucky am I to be this...alive?!'

Nendou, alert and his brain firing in all kinds of directions, "Yep, we're going to eat there!"
He's clearly flustered, and you look at him, riveted by his reaction to Teruhashi.

There's little difference - you and Teruhashi have the same affect on people. And it's honestly your first time seeing a person who was closely matched to your beauty. Somehow, that excited you.

'Eh?' Teruhashi expressed charmingly, and looked sideways. In Saiki's direction.

Oh. What was this?

"Ramen? Is it ok if I go with you?" queried Teruhashi, "Sorry! Am I being too blunt?"
She points at herself, seemingly growing prettier the more you look at her.

"No, not at all!" Kaidou nervously discloses, running his hand across his messy blue hair.
Nendou could only say one word in the midst of all her beauty, "Ah-welcome!"

Kaidou blinks rapidly and turns to your direction, asking you if you would like to come and join them. Now, everyone's attention was on you. Waiting for you to agree. Or disagree.

Attempting not to frown, Teruhashi admits in her mind that she doesn't like you at all.
'No one can beat me in terms of beauty...'
Her thinking voice changes into an angry one,
'No one but...you! I'm supposed to be the pretty one!'

My, my, a bit crazy for beauty, aren't we?

"I would love to come," you articulate back. Your divine beauty must have affected people's brains since you were only met with silence.

Teruhashi waits for someone to talk. She observes Kaidou and Nendou's faces and is dumbfounded. How was it possible that your beauty rendered them utterly speechless?  Even for Teruhashi, this didn't happen often.
They would still talk to her, despite her beauty.

Teruhashi becomes deeply affronted with the new fact that you're...even prettier than her. Trying to maintain her pretty face, she strains a smile to let others see that she's not breaking down inside.

Not liking the quiet atmosphere, you dropped your smile. "Guys?"

"A-ah, yes!" Kaidou recovers, and nods extremely quickly. "Let's all go to the ramen shop!" and starts walking.

Nendou agrees, and Saiki...
Well, Saiki's dead inside.

He's not impressed with everything that's happening. Even more so with Teruhashi and you aboard, there's no saying that attention will fly to the group like it's the second coming of Jesus Christ.

'I was careless. Dealing with Teruhashi and...' he steals a look from you, 'Y/N requires most vigilance.' You hear his thoughts, and answer back. 'Saiki, you do know I can read your thoughts, right?'

His eyes settle to you with unwavering confidence, 'Precisely why I said it.'

He really hates attention, doesn't he? Normally, he's not this annoyed. Probably the addition of Teruhashi brought it out. You suppress a pout, and think back, "I'll try not to be too much trouble."

"We'll see." Saiki responds, with a little edge in his voice.

Teruhashi looks back and sees Saiki staring at you before looking away and you barely hiding your pouting. Frankly, she doesn't like it. She's been trying to get the man's attention, and you have it so easily? And what's more, you hate it?

Teruhashi tries not to dislike you, but she can't help it. Displeasure bubbles in her heart, and it's a disgusting feeling. The prettiest girl should be perfect and kind to others.
She's not supposed feel like this...

Unable to understand that you both had a telepathic conversation, she misinterprets it as Saiki being enamoured by your beauty.
Bro, as if.

'The other two are going crazy. It does make sense. They get to eat a meal with me, the cutest girl in the world.' Teruhashi delicately thinks, then her tone shifts to slight annoyance.

'Why doesn't he seem flustered though?' Teruhashi thinks of Saiki, and doesn't like how he doesn't gasp at her. 'Kunio Saiki.'

Girl, Saiki's name...you thought it wrong.
You snickered lightly. It's not 'Kunio,' but 'Kusuo Saiki,' which just shows how little she knows about him.

'Why would I gasp?' Saiki retorts in his head.

'He's nothing special. My beauty must have an effect on him,'  Teruhashi insists. 'He's staring into space with that odd look in his face.'

Teruhashi dreamily thinks of Saiki, 'He's indeed mysterious and brooding.'

Uh-oh. This was going in another direction, and you knew it.

'He looks at the world as if he could see through anything,' Teruhashi lightly blushes upon thinking of him.

Ah.
I see now.

You look to Saiki's direction and smirk. Seeing something happen in his peripheral vision, he looks at you and narrows his eyes on your expression.

'You've got a girl crushing on you, Saiki.'
You think teasingly, 'oooh.' Saiki does not respond in kind, deciding your expression exasperates him. 'What about it? I been trying to re-direct Teruhashi's attention, but...'

Saiki releases a frustrated sigh, 'to no avail.'

Teruhashi strongly asserts, 'I will defeat Y/N in terms of beauty, and I will make him gasp at my beauty today.'

'She just made me her target.' Completely fed up with the situation, Saiki's thoughts break free and out of control. Emotions made him neglect the fact that you can read his thoughts.

'I don't want her to follow me, but I also don't want to gasp.' Saiki doesn't want to be forced to do things that he doesn't want to do. Especially trying to be in awe of someone's beauty that he doesn't like.

But it took more than life's predicaments to subdue the wishes of Kusuo Saiki.

Like the intelligent man he is, Saiki has it figured out. 'Alright, I've thought of a good plan.'  Interest piqued, you wonder what it is.

With Saiki's extremely fast working brain, you weren't able to decipher any thoughts about a plan. When planning, Saiki sometimes relies on his instinct rather than think his thoughts out loud. This was one of them.

Sensing him use his powers, you wonder what scheme he's devised.

What a compelling person.
Independent and resilient, Saiki Kusuo was an ambiguous man. He was one of those unique people that made you want to know more about upon meeting once.

Yet, it appeared that no matter how much you knew about the mysterious Saiki, he'll always captivate you, in more ways than one.

_

"We made it. This is the place," Nendou vocalises amiably, looking at Teruhashi.

Teruhashi exclaims with glee, and responds in kind, "I'm so hungry." She gasps in shock. Needless to say, any sane person would gasp if they were taken to that...thing.

Horror washed over your face as you eyes took in the place in front of you.

The windows are broken and the sign is in ruins. The shop itself looked like it was about to fall from the larger cracks that formed from the ceiling to the wall.

No, scratch that.
The place is horrifying. It looked like an actual Five Nights at Freddy's Ramen-themed horror booth. What, were there murderous animatronics in there too?

Then, the realisation dawned on you.
Oh no.
You were supposed to go in...that?

You look at Saiki, utterly speechless and unquestionably scandalised. No answer came from Saiki. But from his astounding calmness, this must've been a part of his plan.

Teruhashi's thoughts flowed in justifiable panic, 'Is this for real? Do I need to go in there?' Nendou, who brought you all to this scary-asf place, reveals that he had an relative who said the noodles here were delicious.

'No way,' thought Teruhashi, in utter rejection to Nendou's way-too-positive expectations of this place. You agree with Teruhashi, because wow, this place...definitely screams of murder.

'There is no way I am going into this place that hardly looks like a restaurant.' Teruhashi wants to leave, finding the place unbearable to eat in.

The mastermind of it all had expected this reaction from Teruhashi. The mad genius reveals his plans, his thoughts exposed to you.

'I knew it,' Saiki boldly thinks.

'Teruhashi will refuse to go in and will leave instead,' thinks Saiki expectantly.
'As a result, they will get annoyed and will stop gasping at her.'

Saiki addresses Teruhashi in his mind, 'Teruhashi's pride will be damaged and she'll stop coming around me.'

'That is the plan,' Saiki concluded.

Now, you had no strong reason to help Teruhashi out. The girl hates you!
But you cared for people.
Care was ingrained in your heart and soul.
You didn't want her reputation to be negatively affected, so you tried to intervene with Saiki's plans.

Sorry, Saiki.
I can't help it.

'Teruhashi, didn't you tell me you were busy with something at around the late afternoon?" You innocently ask, and Teruhashi's relief washes over her like a tidal wave.

"Come to think of it, yes! I have forgotten that I had to do some chores during this afternoon." Teruhashi daintily says.

Kaidou, like the boy he is, had to take this opportunity to stand up for what he believed was wrong. Unfortunately, this spoiled your plans. "You must be joking!" Kaidou fiercely asserts. Teruhashi and (L/N) will not be taking a single step into that place!"

But of course, Kaidou had to mention, quite assertively, "You girls won't be eating in a filthy place like this one, right?"

Teruhashi felt like the light died inside of her all of a sudden. 'Is there really no way out?' Teruhashi depressively thinks. You pitied Teruhashi and your heart still refused to let her reputation suffer.

Quickly thinking, you managed to politely say, "It's ok, Kaidou. I wouldn't mind....eating there." You almost fully hesitate, but you pull through by your determination.
"And I'm sure Teruhashi won't mind either..."

'Ehh?!' Teruhashi now hates you more than before, a strong, barely compressed fury creeping up to her emotions.
"But." You smile.

"She's currently busy, and who would want to keep such a lovely person behind on her state of affairs?"

You made Teruhashi look accepting of the situation, so it didn't look as if she was irritated by the ramen shop. Continuing, you say, "I'm sure she'd love to join us another time, right, Teruhashi?" You playfully wink at Teruhashi, inciting a gasp from her much to your surprise.

'W-what is this?' Teruhashi's thoughts nervously scramble around her head. 'I thought she was only a pretty face and only wanted to steal the spotlight from me, but...'

Teruhashi's cheeks go pink, and her eyes fall to the ground. 'She's unexpectedly charming and kind...now she has to eat in that ramen shop, because she stood up for my sake!'

'I can't believe I gasped for her. Twice! And from a wink, too...' Teruhashi shakes her head lightly, trying to think straight.

Seeing you in a new light, Teruhashi wanted to be your friend. Her thoughts of rivalling you were now gone, completely overwhelmed by your sacrifice. She wants to add your phone number to her friend list. Unfortunately, she had to appear as if she was rushing and said her goodbyes.

"Sorry, everyone! I'll be seeing you tomorrow, let's hang out again sometime." Teruhashi smiles, and waves her hand elegantly.

Unknown to you, this whole thing orchestrated by Saiki was a test of your character.

It's why he voiced his plan out loud in his head, wondering what you would've done. You always appeared of a kind, generous character.

But he still had his suspicions.
But after seeing everything, by helping a girl you barely know and hates you,
Saiki accepts you at last.

You're kind, and think of others is what Saiki observed. He speculated about it through the coffee jelly you made for him after helping a young boy out, but it could have just been on a whim.

Feeding him during the sport carnival could mean that you had other intentions.
Maybe you wanted him to be in your debt.

So, he needed verification.
And now he knows the truth of your kind character, appreciative of how you handled Teruhashi.

You, of course, didn't know it was a test since he had never said this out loud. Saiki, with his instincts and extremely fast brain prevented it.

Saiki is indubitably impressed, the slightest of smiles gracing his lips as his eyes follow Teruhashi walking away from the group.
You wave back to Teruhashi and your eyes fall back to the ramen place.

Oh, how depressing.

'Indeed,' Saiki answers back.
He was curious about one thing though.
'Do you really think it's worth it, to go inside in a place like that to spend time with us?' He expected you to leave, like Teruhashi, but here, you remained.
With him.

You faced Saiki and grinned. You were beautiful when you smiled, but when you grinned...there's something even more gorgeous about that expression, when you're truly happy and can't help yourself.

Any regular guy wouldn't have gasped any more. No, you grinning would completely stop his thought process, rendering him completely brain dead.

But Saiki wasn't any regular guy. And he didn't want to admit it, but he found you pretty. And he never finds any girl 'pretty.'

When met with a female's beauty, even the most prettiest of girls wouldn't faze Saiki. Sure, he'll look at their face and make an observation that they are cute or beautiful.

Unlike other guys, he's not affected by it.
But he's still human. And you're the prettiest girl he's ever met. Probably the prettiest the world's ever seen. So, excuse him if  he has to grit his teeth and look away, to stop himself from gasping. Or even worse, like...oh, that's right. Being brain dead.

Your following thought knocks Saiki back to reality, and his sanity.

'Of course! I think everyone here will make wonderful friends.'

You pause, and stared ahead with wishful longing.

'That's more that enough reason to stay with you.'

To be that unshaken with your strong resolve, Saiki was held captive by his rapt fascination. Towards you. He's never met any girl who wanted to be friends with him this badly. It'd generally be him as the love interest. But that was it. Normally, he wasn't seen as a friend.

And it wasn't just him, it was also being friends with the other two as well. With the group being comprised of a bunch of weirdos, (Saiki excluded) it wasn't everyday he'd see someone like you.

He didn't know why, but the crazed love words people say to each other that he normally cringed at...didn't seem at all bad when you said it to him. Especially how you said that you wanted to stay with him.
Him, specifically.

Saiki can't get your voice out of his mind, and he wonders why.

'You're quite the charmer, aren't you?' Saiki professes, his eyes alight with genuine curiosity. He continues, 'You have a way with words.'  You laugh.

Such a sound, if you could call it that, was no different than the gentle ring of bells accompanied by a choir of heaven's finest angels. It was damn beautiful, but Saiki will never admit it.

Instead, Saiki raises his eyebrow at your merriment. You think back to him, 'Ah, my friends in the past used to say that. Y/N the smooth talker.'

Kaidou hears something impossibly beautiful, and he shifts to look at you. He asks you why you were laughing, head tilting sideways adorably.

"O-oh, no reason!" You stutter, breaking out a nervous smile. Kaidou dismisses it, 'Huh, weird.' He walks inside the creepy restaurant, following Nendou.

You look to Saiki. His green glasses shimmer from the afternoon sun as he meets your light hearted gaze. A thought bubbles up in your head, 'Guess I'm not so different to being a weirdo like them, after all.'

Although Saiki doesn't respond to you, a split-second smile graces his lips. That was answer enough to you.

Saiki holds up the ramen curtain his right arm, beckoning you to come in. 'Oh my, what a gentleman!' You thought jokingly, a cheeky grin adorning your face. You expect Saiki to turn red. To your surprise, he doesn't.

Instead, Saiki gives you a smug smile brimming with superior confidence, further dignifying those alluring lips of his. His thinking voice drops to a slightly huskier, deeper sound,
'I know I am.'

That voice sent shivers through you, your body heating up unspeakably fast. You make a quick effort turn away from Saiki. Oh, the irony. You started blushing, even though you wanted Saiki to blush. Is this Karma for trying to be cheeky?

Saiki's footsteps follow you, and you promptly sit on an available chair with the rest of the group. Stop it, Y/N. Saiki's a friend! You try to scold yourself for your behaviour, eventually calming down through sharp intakes of oxygen.

You're making him smile a lot today, Saiki concedes. Normally, he'd find the attention nigh insufferable, but yours wasn't only bearable. And it was becoming a conundrum, how your attention grew on him like an addiction. Enticingly addictive, like heroin.

Saiki stares at the table, brooding no less handsomely with his new conundrum. He hears you laugh again, and his eyes gravitate to your brilliant smile. You were occupied with Kaidou's mad fantasies, with those wrapped bandages of his.

Why, somewhere in the back of your head 'Judgement Knights of Thunder' began playing, accompanied with a blazing rock guitar.

What the hell it was, you didn't know.

It only served to amuse you more, and you bite your lip with a entertained smile.
'Ofu,' Kaidou and Nendou breathes, completely entranced by the lip biting.

'Look at these two,' Saiki internally shakes his head.

You stare at Kaidou, delight dancing in your eyes. Kaidou doesn't say anything, but he doesn't need to. His slightly gaping mouth and glued eyes say everything.

Saiki's eyes look away from you and Kaidou, beginning to narrow at both your unnecessary eye contact of each other. Saiki's hand begins to close into a fist, his nails digging to his palm.

It wasn't too long before he felt something, close to rage, but that wasn't it. It was something he's never felt before, and it's caused by you and Kaidou.

But it has to be rage, right? Probably caused by the eye contact, and the idea that you might date each other one day.
Date each other, huh?
Saiki's fist tightens. Soon enough, his knuckles turn white from the pressure.

You held a very dangerous weapon, yes, you did. You should be more careful, in Saiki's opinion. His friends might start courting you, and that will be a big problem. For him.

A thud interrupts his thoughts, and it's from the greasy guy Nendou asked an order from. You look down and...ok. Are these even noodles? Rather than disgusted, you were more curious as to how it looked like slop.

The seaweed on it didn't look crispy, rather, it looked like a small strip cut from black garbage bags which was dumped into a pile of noodles. And the soup...well, let's say it wasn't at all appetizing.

Kaidou's eyebrows furrow in indignation, because...what the hell is this? You don't serve this crap to anyone! It seemed that Nendou agreed with Kaidou, following the man to protest at the state of the food. Kaidou nods to him, his disgruntled words muttered underneath his breath.

Nevertheless, you take the spoon and began to blow onto the soup. You've know better than to refuse food given to you, especially when there's a lot of starving children out there.

But before you could take a bite, Kaidou sees this and knocks the spoon from your hand. He's not having you take a single bite from that disgusting ramen!

Your bowl of ramen falls upon your sudden movement of shock, the contents about to burn to your lap. Saiki's body twitches at the danger and with his psychic powers, pushes your chair and you away from the soup. But he only registered you in the moment. It was completely unlike him to not think about himself in a moment of danger.

So, it's no doubt to say that the hot contents of the soup began to burn through Saiki's pants. A grunt of pain escapes him, face stabbed with agony and newfound distress.

"Saiki!" You and Kaidou cry. Kaidou's eyes widen in guilt, and starts to apologise for his grievous mistake. You immediately rush to Saiki, knees hitting the ground before you realise it. You take your handkerchief and begin wiping the soup of his arm.

Your heart is in pain every time Saiki flinches at the burn that you're lightly caressing.

Even though it wasn't your fault, tears begin forming in your eyes. "I'm sorry, I should've known that this could've happened," you confess, eyes down and afflicted by Saiki's anguish.

Kaidou hurriedly heads off to find new tissues to clean the mess. You start to dab onto Saiki's pants, trying to soak the hot soup of his thighs to relieve the burn.

Electric jolts begin to course through his body every time your warmth touches him, leaving him speechless at the pleasurable sensation of your fabric tracing across him.

And...oh, God.
Saiki's eyes widen at your hands coming closer and closer to his groin. Arousal begins to flood his senses, intoxicating him.

And...it's nothing like he's ever felt before.

Saiki's heart palpitates, and instinctively grabs your wrist to stop you from going any further. His grasp on you was strong enough for you to be unable to be free from him, it was so sudden that your focus shifts.

You're suddenly met with Saiki's exquisite purple irises, astonishing you. It felt like he was looking through your soul.
It feels like time itself...has stopped.

Saiki's eyes dilate at your face being so close to his. Your breathing matches his, and he feels it all, tantalisingly hot and heavy.

Without warning, Saiki's other hand begins to caress your cheek, wiping off a tear with his thumb. It's slow yet relieving, the unfamiliar delicate touch making your eyelashes flutter and making you lean closer.

Concern fills his expression, and you watch his irises move from the tear on your cheek to your stunned eyes. 'Don't cry,' Saiki gently expresses. His thumb strokes your cheek, trying to calm you with his touch.

"I'll be fine," Saiki whispers, in a tone so kind and gentle that your lips part involuntarily.
His eyes fall onto those pink lips, and he almost wonders what it would be like to kiss you.

Footsteps startle Saiki and he releases his grip on your arm to grab his schoolbag, teleporting home immediately. Leaving you dazed and quivering with rushing excitement.
Of what, you're not sure of.

"Where's Saiki?" Kaidou asks, back with a bunch of napkins to wipe of the mess. He approaches the table, getting closer to you.

The very same footsteps make you stand slowly. Your stare is still cemented to the chair where Saiki once sat, now empty.
Both of your hands touch your cheeks, and their heat spreads to your palms.

Kaidou sees your flustered expression and is genuinely confused. Your eyes meet Kaidou, a slight giddiness shining through them.

"Saiki went home." You say, and stretch a hand out to signal that you're ready to clean the table with him using the napkins. Despite Kaidou's adamant refusal, your sad smile and puppy dog eyes win him over and you clean with him.

Luckily, you ended up never eating the soup. As you walked away from Nendou and Kaidou, waving your goodbyes, your thoughts fell upon Saiki. You wondered if the situation between both of you created problems.

- 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖  -

Obviously, the situation gave Saiki problems.

He barely managed to stand when he teleported to his room. Not only because of the burns that stung like hell, oh no.

It was also because of the tent in his pants that he began to feel, which was rising with a burning passion.

Saiki sat on his bedroom floor, where his breath continued to hitch uncontrollably.
His body felt like it was smouldering with warmth, and he looked down, to see...

Shit. He had an erection.

'Should I take care of it by...'

Thinking of you?

Shame fills him up inside as he thinks of it. His logic screams at him to take a cold shower. To forget everything that's happened.

Of you and your beautiful, plump lips.
It was either shower, or...he could touch himself and-

Think of you naked underneath him.
He'll touch you to the point where you'll scream his name.
And beg for more.

Snap out of it, Saiki! A thought chastises him, and he reacts to it, knowing what to do next. Rushing towards the bathroom, Saiki's heavy footsteps enter the cold tiles and echo throughout. He slams the door shut and immediately turns on the shower.
Cold, as he has to.

Saiki's fist comes to contact with the shower wall. His barely repressed fury is the only thing keeping him from destroying it, yet it's already failing him as new cracks on the bathroom wall begin to appear around his fist.

He struggles to stop thinking of you. His forehead touches the wall and his eyes are closed, droplets of water falling from his hair and onto the tiled ground. He submits to a calm composure, and eventually his hormones are subdued.

Saiki's eyes slowly open, irises glowing with menace.

No one can know about this.

He'll keep this secret to his grave.

Continue Reading