𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡�...

De -france_

(under editing) 重要な相手の永遠の愛は結局のところ真実であり、ここの日東角町さんは私たちが正しいことを証明しました。 ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ╰┈➤ 𝚏𝚎𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎�... Mais

- - 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻- -
- - 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 - -
- - 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - -
- - 𝘁𝘄𝗼 - -
- - 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 - -
- - 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 - -
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
- - 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 - -
- - 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - -
- - 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼 - -
- - 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼 - -
- - 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 - -

𝘀𝗶𝘅

1.7K 112 184
De -france_

╭───────────────╮
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 - 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾
╰───────────────╯

❝ 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 ❞

i want to make it up to him for some reason, it's normal to feel bad right? Like he efforted to cook breakfast for me(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ You wanted to be nice to him so you invited him for lunch.

kaku_11
sure, i'd love too

[your username]
where do you want to go?

kaku_11
you decide, i'm fine with
whatever you want as long as
i'm with you.

[your username]
cheesy.

Kaku_11
hahaha, i'll pick you up
at 12:30 pretty girl
you liked his chat

you looked at your phone to see what time is it, [It's 10:05 already? I gotta get ready then] you thought and walked in your room.

you just finished getting ready and checked your phone for the time. [12:09] you put on a chapstick and wear your shoes. You just wore a white long sleeve and black pants since you don't want to show to much skin arround a guy you just met.

You got out of your penthouse and walked inside the elevator, once you reached the lobby you saw kakucho waiting for you wearing an all black outfit with white shoes. hands on his pocket.

when he saw you he waved his hand for you to notice him and walked closer to you. "Let's go?" He asked, you nodded and smiled for response. He opened the car door for you to get in and started to drive.

the ride is very quite and no one decided to break it so you just stared at the window putting your face on your palm. "We're here" kakucho said. You took off your seatbelt and got out of the car.

you picked a not-so-famous restaurant so it wouldn't be crouded. Kakucho talked to the front desk and asked for a table. Kakucho came back to you and held your hands gently pulling you to the table.

Kakucho picked an outside table thinking that you like that kind of scenery. Guess he's right.

When you arrived at your table you can't help but to look around and observe the beautiful and comfy looking area. It is so romantic you forgot how to breathe. Kakucho is just looking at you admiring you instead of the place.

"let's take a sit?" He asked. "Yes of course, sorry.." you said while kakucho pulled out a chair for you to sit. "I knew you'd like this kind of places.." he said while taking a sit.

"How?" You asked. "it's just my guess, based on your personality" he replied. "Hmm 'kay" you said while nodding. The two of you started to share things you like and don't. few moments later the food arrived.

the two of you started to eat, your mouth almost watered smelling the food, of course you are starving you only ate cereal for breakfast. Because of your hungry stomach you ate like a monster who didn't ate for years, the sauce of your food getting on the corner of your lips, your mouth full of food.

kakucho stared at you while munching his food, you felt his deep stare on your soul so you looked at him "what? Do i have something on my face?" You asked "nothing" he said while giggling and continued eating.

when he took a bite of his food he stared at you again slowly reaching for your face. You flinched on his touch and stared at him getting confuse. He wiped the corner of your lips with his thumb and licked the sauce in his thumb.

his action made you blush, you did not expect someone to do that to you specially with kakucho you stopped staring at him to hide your flushed face and continued eating. He saw you blush so hard infront of him for only a short amount of time so he thought he was hallucinating.

The both of you finished eating and decided to come home. You wanted to invite him to your penthouse since you have nothing to do and no one to talk to. He agreed and you are now getting your keycard on your purse.

*ting*

You unlocked the door and the both of you entered. The both of you removed your shoes, as you place down your purse and phone in a console table.

"make yourself feel at home, i'll change my clothes" you said walking your way to the stairs. Kakucho just nodded for response and sat on your couch.

you changed into an oversized brown hoodie and a white boxer, you stepped out of your room and saw kakucho watching netflix on your tv from upstairs. You rushed into the stairs and sat beside him keeping almost 1 meter space between the two of you.

kakucho felt your presence beside him so he took a glance of you for a second then returned his gaze in the tv. He moved a bit closer to you.

a few minutes later

he moved closer to you again trying to becareful so you won't know about his actions.

a few minutes later

He moved closer to you again leaving only 3 inches from the both of you, he carefully stretched his arms out faking a *yawn* and wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

you felt his warm manly arms around your shoulders, you frozed like a statue not knowing what to react. A few minutes has passed and you still have not let a single emotion come out from you so you just let him be as long as he is not touching your private parts.

kakucho's eyes is starting to get heavier by watching so he leaned his head on your shoulders and closed his eyes.

once again you got shocked on his actions [this man always have a surprise in his sleeves, how many times did i get shocked because of him today?] You thought. You just made yourself comfortable and started to play with his hair.

your action made him smile, and fell asleep.

You checked your phone and it is now [8:45 pm] you tapped kakucho's head gently to wake him up but nothing happened.

"kakucho" you said in a low voice while tapping his head. "Kakuchoo~" you said in a cocky tone still taping his head, an idea came into your mind and decided to tease him.

"babyyy" you said in a soft voice tapping his head.
kakucho showed a smirk on his face "hmm?" He replied. "You idiot, wake up it's almost nine you should go home now" you said. Kakucho got up and looked at you " can i stay here?" He said pouting. "No, why would i let you sleep here? We just met" you said crossing your arms to your breast.

"Ok fine!" He fixed his top and walked to the front door. You followed him to atleast say goodbye, you watched him put his shoes on. After he put on his shoes he stared at you while going up to your level. He walked closer to you while you stepped back.

you stepped back as further as you can trying to keep distance from the man. You felt the cold wall touching your back, kakucho placed both of his hands beside your head, the two of you stared at each other's eyes.

you closed your eyes and looked down not wanting to see what's happening. Few seconds later you felt warm and soft lips touch your forehead. You opened your eyes and saw kakucho running as fast as he can.

╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇! ❞

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

278K 11.4K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
416K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...