The Complications that come w...

By foxyfoxbaby

*The Complications Book 1* Harry Harrison used to be your typical nerdy teen in high school. He wasn't popula... More

Character Visuals
Chapter 1 - 'Famous cousin'
Chapter 2 - 'I wanted a milkshake'
Chapter 3 - 'Shoppings'
Chapter 4 - 'The Lambo'
Chapter 5 - 'A messed up family'
Chapter 6 - 'Soaked'
Chapter 7 - 'Foggy outside'
Chapter 8 - 'Nick'
Chapter 9 - 'Back to school'
Chapter 10 - 'Diego and um Cole?'
Chapter 11 - 'Fight! Fight! Fight!'
Chapter 12 - 'I cant lose you too'
Chapter 13 - '#suspended'
Chapter 14 - 'You got this'
Chapter 15 - 'HH'
Chapter 16 - 'Camp, ugh!'
Chapter 17 - 'Borrow Mine'
Chapter 18 - 'Cole's gay?'
Chapter 20 - 'Unholy'
Chapter 21 - 'Happy Birthday'
Chapter 22 - 'The Rover'
Chapter 23 - 'Rocky'
Chapter 24 - 'Milkshake date'
Chapter 25 - 'Thunder'
Chapter 26 - 'You're yelling at a cat?'
Chapter 27 - 'Beach house'
Chapter 28 - 'I love you'
Chapter 29 - 'Graduation'
Chapter 30 - 'Christmas'
Epilogue

Chapter 19 - 'Group C'

105 5 0
By foxyfoxbaby

Day 2 of camp, no more tents

"Rise and shine campers, get up breakfast is in 15" I hear my brother on the megaphone.

"It's fucking 6am in the morning Jason!" I hear Hunter yell from the other side of the campground. This made practically every tent giggle at hunters comment.

"Also little baby Harry I've heard they have your favourite brekkie, Eggs and Bakie" Jason then says into the megaphone. Everyone enrages in laughter including Nick to which I punch him in the shoulder. Fucking asshole , knew Jace would do this to embarrass me since he had the chance.

"I'm gonna go for a run, tell sir I'm clearing my head for a bit" Nick says

I just nod and exit the tent making my way up to the dining hall. I run into Hunter and Mikey at when I reach the top. Mikey looked presentable, he was wearing a polo shirt that was light blue, black jeans and blue vans, Hunter in the other hand came out in sweats and messy bed hair. Mikey's hair was perfectly combed.

"Good morning Harry" Mikey exclaims while Hunter just lets out a sleepy grunt.

"Hunter you look like shit" I say

Hunter shoots me a death glare telling me not to say anything else.

"It's because this right next to me snores keeping me up" he says poking Mikey on the shoulder.  Mikey just shrugs and let's out a small laugh.

The three of us sit at table number 8 that was pre occupied by Blake, Alex and Cole.

"Someone woke up looking like a human birds nest" Blake says gesturing towards Hunters hair.

"Shut up" Hunter mumbles

"Hey guys can I join you?" Victor ask

"Sure Vic" Alex says moving to the side to make room for Victor at the end.

"So" Victor starts
"Jace is your brother?"

"Yeah unfortunately" I say back

"Oh true , I just remember him"

"Oh really how so?" I ask

"My brother, Dylan and him are friends"

That would make a lot of sense now that I think of it. Dylan was in Jace's friendship group from school and I'd see him and his twin sister sometimes come over. I could definitely see the resemblance between them and Victor

"Table 8" Sir calls and we get up to line up for our food. Still no sign of Nick anywhere.
I walk to the buffet and chose some scrambled eggs, toast and a chocolate up & go. We sit back down and all eat in silence for a bit.
"Cole can you chew with your mouth shut?" A annoyed hunter asks
Cole took this as a invitation to chew really loudly in Hunters ear to make a point.
"So fucking annoying" Hunter mumbled to himself. Cole giggled and went back to chewing normally.

Jace stands on a chair asking for our attention. He tells us that we are going to be split into 10 different groups and the people we were on a table with were our groups. Luckily I didn't have a problem with my group thank god.

We were then told to get into a group of 8 for our cabins. Since all of us were boys on the table we decided to stay the way we were. There was 7 of us but Hunter said Nicks would probably want to be in this group despite Cole's protests.

Cole and I pack up the tent and he carries it up to cabin 4. I carry mine and Nicks bags up to the cabin too. Still no Nick, I hope he's ok, I had no clue where he's gone off to.

Entering the cabin I found that Cole and I were the first there.  I looked at him and sprinted for the single bed by the window. Cole chucked at me and popped his bag on the bottom bunk by the door.

I heard the door open to reveal Hunter , Mikey and Victor.  Mikey took the bunk on top of Cole and Hunter and Victor took the next bunk along.

Then Alex and Blake walked in and took the bunk next to Cole's.

"Where's Nick?" Alex asks

"No idea" Cole says

There's one bed left next to mine. It was a single one not attached to any bunk. So I put Nicks things on it.

We only had about 30 minutes before the first camp activity which would be hiking then rowing later.

"Wanna be my hiking buddy?" Cole asks me from behind slightly startling me.

"Yeah sure" I say changing my top

"Turn around Cole" I say noticing him watching my bare chest.

"Okay okay fine" he whines

Cole, Mikey and I were the last to leave

"Oh good our 3 princess' finally made it" Jace says into the megaphone which caused the whole room to turn towards us.
"What's up bitches" Cole yells which two seconds later is asked by Mr. King to go over and speak to him

"Nice one Cole" I say

Cole shrugs and heads over to sir

"You know he can be so disrespectful sometimes" Mikey whispers next to me

"Tell me about it" I say

"Oh you thought you'd get to choose your hiking buddies?" Jace says in front of everyone. "No, we already assigned you"

Turns out Hunter and Victor got paired, Blake and Alex (what's new) , Mikey and I and then Cole and Nick

I haven't seen Nick all morning then I see him trudge over to where Cole is smirking at me then looking back at him.

"Ok campers now you'll be divided into 4 different hiking groups" Jace says and Mr.king grabs out his list and starts separating the class into 4 groups.

Mikey and I got divided into a group where it was just us two and no one else we knew. Luckily we didn't get put into the same group as Marco , imagine how that would go. Both Mikey and I have a strong hatred towards that kid.

My group got assigned Jace and some Lady called Claud as our hike guides.
I'm actually really glad Cole and Nick aren't in my hike group, I did not want to listen to them the whole time.

We were sent back to our rooms to get changed and pack our day bags.

Mikey holds the door for me when I walk in and I see everyone but Cole and Nick in there packing their bags. A few seconds later a grumpy looking Nick walks in and a overly happy looking Cole walks in behind him.

"Aww what's wrong Nicholas" Cole says practically wrapping his arms around Nick from behind

"Get. Off. Me" Nick says sternly while everyone including me chuckles at the sight.

"Fineee" Cole whines and let's him go and heads over to where his bags are.

"Snack bar?" Mikey offers me and I accept and put it in my bag.

Mikey and I head out and head towards where Jace is.

"Okay group C , follow me" Claud our guide says.

"We are the only guys in this group aha" Mikey says to me

"There's Jace " I reply

"Yeah but he's more a guide than a student"

"True true"

We head towards the hill we are about to walk up. All 4 groups take different routs that all eventually link up to each other at the top.

"Did you bring your phone?" Mikey asks

"Shit, left it charging in the cabin" I say

"All goods, I got mine in case we get lost or eaten by a bear"

I take a look at Mikey's features. His messy brown hair was shining gold in the sun, and his tan looked really good.

"Are you related to Blake? You guys look identical" I say

"I know! Apparently Blake and I could pass for twins" Mikey says.

"Blake's adopted so maybe?" I say

"What?! I'm adopted too!" Mikey says

Maybe that's why they both look so much alike

"Speaking of Blake , I wonder how they are going with Cole and Nick in their group?" Mikey says

"Who knows?" I say

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 9.8K 54
"Theo. If I'm not mistaken? Isn't this yours?" He extended a hand, holding my penguin printed handkerchief. My eyes couldn't have gotten so wide. I q...
2.1K 120 35
Falling in love with your worst enemy is not a simple thing for anyone. ############|||||############## Alex Kensington, heir to a vast medical empi...
558 7 8
Zayn, a hopeless 16 year old with tons of stress, wants to get drunk. A random decision he made out of nowhere. He asks all his friends and people he...
202 34 9
Min-hee spent his entire childhood hoping for a letter, and the day he finally got one, he was ready to pack his bags and go halfway across the world...