What type of covers and plots...

By TigeronisTheFox

You ask for a cover and plot I put it in here to see if anybody wants it on Wattpad,that is all,but make sure... More

Requests

Little nightmare factory

39 0 18
By TigeronisTheFox

This is a CaveVenom MNAF story
This has Ant being in a little space bean so be warned.

Ant's always kept his headspace a secret from everyone including his best friend. Whenever he gets the chance to regress,he does it. Things go wrong when Ant finds Dan with some of his little gear and finding out Ronaldo's back puts him on the line with his safety and his emotional state. Is Dan gonna except him for his headspace and become his caregiver to keep Ant safe? Or will Dan not except him and leave him for Ronaldo and the animatronics?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
185K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.1M 61.6K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...