The Idol's Daycare (KDA x Mal...

By BlackTalonCr0w

An average daycare worker finds himself taking care of four of the world's most famous pop idols kids. Can he... More

Chapter 1- Introductions
Chapter 2- Apartment Pals
Chapter 3- Shattered
Chapter 4- Their First Day
Chapter 5- Confrontation
Chapter 6- Dancing Fever
Chapter 7- Little Trouble Maker
Chapter 9- The Saturday
Chapter 10- Sister's calling
Chapter 11- The Outing Part 1
Chapter 12- The Outing Part 2
Chapter 13- Close Call
Chapter 14- House Tour
Chapter 15- Confession or Confusion?
Chapter 16- The Ninja's birthday
Chapter 17- Big Moves
Chapter 18- Cooking with feeling
Chapter 19- A SpOwOoky OwOky Night
Chapter 20- Love Fever
Chapter 21- Unexpected Arrivals
Chapter 22- "Friendly" Competition
A/N: 100k Q and A
Chapter 23- A Family Talk
Chapter 24- A very Merry KDA Christmas
Chapter 25- Strays
Chapter 26- Roll your D20
Chapter 27- (Y/n) "Silverhand" (L/n)
Chapter 28- Bulls and Horns
Chapter 29- The Lake (+18!!! NSFW)
Chapter 30- No S'More Please
Chapter 31- Cake by the Lake
Chapter 32- Lucid
Chapter 33- Lost in the city
Chapter 34- Enrollment
Chapter 35- Interview with the Devil
Epilogue
Shorts: Driver's Ed
Shorts: Talent Show

Chapter 8- Drama Queen

26.3K 553 1K
By BlackTalonCr0w

(A/n: Sorry for a bit of a late upload. I've just been a bit lazy and tired. Also have been just playing games with friends. But here is the chapter and hopefully you enjoy this chapter. Also be glad I decided not title chapter "Boss Baby".)

It was Friday, the end of the week was here but that still didn't excuse you from work. When you walked out of the apartment this time you were greeted to the sight of Seraphine and Irelia trying to force Sett to drink coffee.

Sett: "This stuff is so gross! How can you drink that!"

Seraphine: "Well we do put sugar and cream in it that way it's not bitter."

Irelia: "I prefer my dark with hardly any sugar."

You walk into the kitchen past them and pour yourself a cup.

You: "I usually like mine with some cream and sugar."

Sett: "I can't believe you guys. I get plenty of energy from a bang or monster."

Irelia: "Those will kill you darling. I see how many you drink a week. This is a healthier and better alternative."

Seraphine: "Come on! Just try it! Here's some cream and sugar!"

Sett then took the cup and added some sugar and some cream. You watched as he took on sip and tilted his head.

Sett: "It's not that bad..."

Irelia: "See I told you, you big baby."

You had an idea and went to one of the cabinets and pulled out a small plastic container. You then placed it in front of Sett. He then picked it up and read it out.

Sett: "Guacamole Gamer Fart 9000? (Y/n)? What the hell is this?"

You: "Gamer Supps. If coffee isn't your deal and you still want fruity energy drinks try this."

Sett: "So it's like any other energy drink?"

You: "Yup, I got it to try but you can have some as well."

Sett: "Thanks man. I'll see if I like it."

You: "No problem, now if you excuse me. I have to go to work."

Sett: "It's not really work, if you're just taking care of your future kids."

You: "I see Jinx can't keep her mouth shut."

Seraphine: "Actually, I told them since it was such a weird question for you to ask."

You: "Fair enough, just curious. I do care for those kids dearly. Just as I do for any kid that enters my room."

Irelia: "I'm expecting a wedding invite, yes?"

Sett: "I'm the best man?"

Seraphine: "Oh! Oh! Can I sing at your wedding?!"

You: "I can't believe all of you. I'll see you all later!"

Seraphine: "Bye buddy!

Sett: "Catch you later dude!"

Irelia: "Have fun! Drive safe!"

You got ready for work and then you headed off. Routine was usual. Arrive, put away backpack, put on apron, set up room, greet kids and parents. As you were finished setting up the room you felt something run into your leg.

Ina: "Up! Up!"

You: "Good morning to you too Ina."

You smiled and picked her up and walked to the door.

Ina: "Good morning!"

You see KDA and the rest of the girls.

You: "Good Morning! You're all here a bit early."

Ahri: "Morning! Yeah, we have a big meeting today before our photo shoot tomorrow. You're still coming right?"

You: "Of course! I'd hate to leave these little angels all alone."

Evelynn: "Good, I'd be very cross if you were to back out on us."

You: "I-I-I promise I won't Evelynn."

Akali: "How's your arm?"

You: "Ah, it's fine now. It might scar but that's okay."

Akali: "I'm sorry again."

You: "It's fine, I'm just glad the girls didn't get hurt."

Kai'sa: "You should take better care of yourself (Y/n). Anyways we need to go. Alright, bye girls be good!"

Akali: "See ya later little monkey!"

Ahri: "Be good girls!"

Evelynn: "Don't cause too much trouble girls."

Leah: "Bye mommy!"

Ina: "Bye bye!"

Mai: "Bye mama!"

Deanna: "Bye bye mama."

You: "Alright, I'll see you all later then!"

KDA had left to go to their meeting and you let the girls go about and play. Today was special since Shay was going to let your group have play time with another group today at recess. You watched as Mai was playing with some dolls with her and her little group of vastayan friends. Leah was reading books with some others. Deanna was with her group but it looked like they weren't really interested in what she had to say.

Deanna: "And then mommy got it for me."

Ashley: "That's cool I guess."

Jake: "Haven't you told that story before Deanna?"

Deanna: "I like that story a lot which is why I told it again."

Reily: "Can we do something? I'm bored?"

Deanna: "Why don't we-"

Ashley: "How about we go play with those blocks?"

Deanna: "Blocks are not what queens like me play with."

Ashley: "Suit yourself I'm going."

Jake: "I am too."

Reily: "Wait for me!"

Deanna: "Wait! You can't just leave your queen!"

Ashley: "Yeah we can. Come on guys!"

You saw as the other kids ran to go play somewhere else. You were going to walk over but you saw Deanna just get mad and picked up a book to read. You thought that maybe if she had some time alone, they would come back and play with her or she'd just give in and play with them. Deanna didn't budge from her spot the rest of the time in the room.

After a bit you took the kids to the art room. Today everyone was going to make houses out of cardboard, popsicle sticks, and glue. Mai had made a lovely looking shrine. Leah made a dance studio. Ina had made a beach house. Deanna was sitting with her group again and was trying to make a tower. Deana then took some glue from Jake.

Jake: "Hey I was going to use that!"

Deanna: "But you weren't going to use it right now. So I took it."

Jake: "But now I do need it."

Deanna: "Just let me use it real quick."

Jake: "But you took it from me, get your own!"

Deanna: "I demand glue!"

Jake: "That's not fair!"

Deanna: "Yes it is!"

Jake: "Fine!"

You see as Jake stood up and went over to Deanna's side and took the base of her tower and threw it on the ground.

Deanna: "You destroyed my tower!"

Jake: "You took my glue!"

You could see one of Deanna's lashers about to attack Jake. You quickly run and grab Deanna and pick her up and hold her in the air.

Deanna: "Let me go! I'll put him in his place! Put me down right now!"

Jake: "You're always so bossy! We hate it! We don't want to be friends with you anymore!"

You: "Both of you enough! You're both going in time out for the rest of art time!"

All the kids were startled at you yelling. They had never heard or seen you yell before so they were quite shocked.

You: "Jake go take your things and sit at an empty table. Same for you Deanna. I want you to both think about what you did."

Jake just looked at Deanna and grabbed his things and glue and went to go sit at another table. You carried Deanna to another table and grabbed her things and a new glue bottle just for her. The rest of art time the room was silent while they worked on their crafts. You sat with Deanna to make sure she didn't feel alone. You could see her work on her tower but her face screamed that she wanted to cry. Soon she gave up and sat there for the rest of art time.

When lunch came around Deanna sat with the rest of the girls near you. You could overhear the conversation.

Mai: "I don't think you're bossy Deanna."

Ina: "Yeah! Jake is just being a meanie!"

Leah: "Besides, we're still your friends."

Deanna: "Yeah... I don't need them."

Deanna poked at her food and slowly ate. You knew she was upset, but you didn't think it would be this bad. Sure kids can be drama queens, but something felt different about Deanna now. You knew you'd have to talk to her to figure it out.

It was now recess and group A had joined you for it. You could see the girls were running around with other kids and making new friends and enjoying themselves. Except for one little demon girl. She was on one of the swings by herself and was tearing up. You walked over and knelt beside her. Deanna quickly wipes her tears and looks away from you.

You: "It's okay to cry. Everyone does, even me."

Deanna: "Queens and big girls don't cry."

You: "Sure they do, I'm sure your mom cried a lot. I bet she still cries, she probably just doesn't show it."

Deanna: "Mommy can't cry. She's the boss."

You: "Deanna sweetie, why do you want to be like your mom?"

Deanna: "Because, mommy gets everything she wants. No one messes with her and she protects me."

You: "It's great that you respect and love your mom. But why not be who you want to be?"

Deanna: "I don't get it. Mr.(Y/n)."

You: "Your mom works very hard to get what she wants and to be where she is now. She works very hard to protect you. It's not as easy as you think. You can't go boss around people just because of your mom. You have to have people like you to follow you and listen to you."

Deanna: "I see... So who should I be if not mommy?"

You: "Hmmmm.... How about a sweet little girl who wants to have friends at this daycare? Also who's not so bossy?"

Deanna just chuckled and looked at you as she smiled.

Deanna: "I like you alot Mr.(Y/n). I promise to be."

She got off her swing to hug you. You hugged her back, you then saw a snake vastaya approach. You knew she wasn't in your group because you had never seen her before.

Kasey: "H-hi! I'm Kasey! Can we be friends?"

Deanna looked back at you and you just nodded to her.

Deanna: "Hi, I'm Deanna. Queen of-. No, just Deanna, nice to meet you Kasey."

You smiled as Deanna got pulled into a hug by the snake girl. You then saw Jake, Ashley, and Reily walk up to Deanna with Ashley pushing Jake. Ashley then shoves Jake towards Deanna.

Ashley: "Go on, say it!"

Jake: "Deanna... I'm... I'm sorry for what I did during art time. I didn't mean what I said. You're not all that bossy. Can we still be friends?"

Deanna: "We can still be friends if you still like me."

Jake: "Of course I like you! I mean we! We still like you!"

Ashley: "Oooooh! Jake likes Deanna!"

Jake: "Stop it!"

They kids all laughed and you chuckled a bit too. You were glad that Deanna finally understood a bit better that it's better to be kind than be selfish all the time. You stood back up and walked away as the kids went off to go play together. You could see Shay talking to the other caretaker who worked here.

Fiora: "What a way you have with kids (Y/n)."

You: "Meh, I try my best you know."

Shay: "Well I'm glad that everyone is getting along now. It's almost about time we take them back inside."

You gather your group up and Fiora gathers her group. You see the girls wave goodbye to some of the kids from the other group. You see Deanna and Kasey hug before they come inside. You get the kids ready as they go down for a nap. But the girls are all lying next to your seat and looking up at you.

You: "Are you girls okay? You should be napping."

Ina: "Can you sing to us! I liked it when you sang to me!"

Mai: "I-I want to hear Mr.(Y/n) sing too!"

Leah: "Yeah! I want to listen!"

Deanna: "Can you please sing for us Mr.(Y/n)."

You just chuckled a bit and then you began to sing another lullaby but this one was in Arabic and it's one you heard a lot during your time in the middle east. Soon again you watch as they fall asleep one by one. You hummed the rest to yourself as you let the girls sleep.

Soon the parents started to arrive and the kids left one by one. You had informed Jake's mother of what had happened but luckily she would just take away his video game time for today. KDA then arrived to pick up their girls.

Akali: "Okay kiddos! Time to go home!"

All of them: "Awwwwww!"

Kai'sa: "It's okay, you'll get to see Mr.(Y/n) tomorrow!"

All of them: "Yaaaaaay!"

Ahri: "How were they this time?"

You: "Oh they were great! Deanna had a bit of a spat with another kid but I had a talk with her and they made up."

Evelynn: "Is that true Deanna?"

Deanna: "Yes mommy..."

Evelynn: "Deanna my dearest, you have to play nice with the other kids. Kill them with kindness."

Deanna: "Yes mommy!"

Evelynn: "That's my girl."

You: "Ah... Please don't harm any of the children!"

KDA just laughs and the kids don't quite get the joke. You start to clean up the room and the girls help you.

You: "Thank you girls, very kind of you."

Mai: "You're welcome!"

Ina: "You're welcome Mr.(Y/n)!"

Leah: "Yay! We're helping!"

Deanna: "Am I a sweet girl now Mr.(Y/n)?"

You patted Deanna's hair and smiled.

You: "Yes you are Deanna."

Deanna just smiled and hugged you. She turned back to Evelynn.

Deanna: "Mommy! Mr.(Y/n) called me sweet!"

Evelynn: "I heard baby girl."

Deanna: "It's like how you and mommies friends call Mr.(Y/n) sweet right?"

You: "Huh...?"

Evelynn: "Deanna, that's enough darling time to go!"

Evelynn swiftly picked up Deanna and left the room. You turned to the other members of KDA.

You: "You guys think I'm sweet?"

Ina: "Yeah! Mommy says she thinks you're-!"

Akali: "Ina! I'm sorry (Y/n)! But we got to go now! See you tomorrow!"

She grabs Ina and dashes away.

Leah: "My mommy didn't say you were sweet Mr.(Y/n). She said you very hand-"

Kai'sa quickly covered Leah's mouth and took her.

Kai'sa: "Look at the time! Katarina must be getting impatient! Bye!"

Another out the door. Soon it was just you, Ahri, and Mai.

Ahri: "I'm just gonna go ahead and go. Come along now Mai!"

Mai: "Okay! But didn't you want to say the thing you wanted to say to Mr.(Y/n)?"

You: "What thing?"

Mai: "Mama said she wanted to tell you that she was sing-"

Mai was then scooped up by a few of Ahri's tails.

Ahri: "Bye! See you tomorrow!"

And there goes the last one. Not wanting to think too hard about it, you packed up and went home. You came home and Seraphine was already cooking dinner. Sett was sitting at the table with so many cups of Starbucks. Irelia was just disappointed while sipping on her coffee. Jinx was drinking some of your Gamer Supps.

Sett: "(Y/n)! You gotta try these man! It's like the best!"

You: "How long...?"

Irelia: "I offered him Starbucks one time..."

Seraphine: "Take a seat, dinner's almost done! It's spaghetti!"

You sat down and you then felt a vibration from your phone. You reached for it to see that Evelynn had texted you their address. You actually saw that it was a group chat.

Evelynn: "10am Sharp or else."

Ahri: "See you~! *Kissy emoji*

Akali: "Can't wait!"

Kai'sa: "I hope you'll have fun with the girls!"

Sett: "Wow, are you sure you're only going to watch the kids? Not make new ones?"

Jinx: "I call dibs on being the cool aunt."

Seraphine: "No fair! I'm his best friend!"

Irelia: "Don't forget protection (Y/n). Do you need condoms?"

You: "Guys come on! Let's just eat already!"

They all laughed at you while you became flustered and embarrassed from the teasing. They all settled down when you all began to eat.

You: "I wonder how tomorrow will go anyways."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 490 7
REWRITTEN INTO SKYVIEW DISCONTINUED As CEO of the famous record company UAM Entertainment, (Y/N) (L/N) had it all. Good looks, money, and all the pow...
273K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
54.1K 559 17
Plot: A famous band that was admired by almost everyone came to crash a concert! As the Girl band tries to get clues, a new announcement came from th...
149K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...