[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Don't Go - 12.

25K 713 321
By jungkakes

Jungkook left your house in what seemed like a daze. He got into his car and looked down at his phone.

! Jin Hyung – 10 Missed Calls !

! Bangtanchat – 27 Unread Messages !

His phone started ringing in his hand and it was Seokjin again. He answered, putting the call on speaker as he started the car and drove out to the main road.

"Calm down, hyung. I'm coming back right now." He clicked his tongue as he drove, getting an earful from Seokjin for not coming back home last night.

"What emergency?" Jungkook asked but Seokjin hung up.

Jungkook suddenly got worried. Did something happen while was out? He drove a bit faster and arrived at the house they were staying at. His jaw clenched as he walked inside, slamming the door behind him,

"Hello? Where is everyone? Where are you, Seokjin?" He shouted as he walked into the house, kicking his shoes off and circling around to the living room.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his Hyung's sprawled out on the floor and on the couch.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked, eyes scanning over each of their faces.

Okay, someone was seriously must be dead. 

Why were they here?

Hope came up to Jungkook and wrapped an arm around his shoulders before tugging him against his side, "Surprise! We wanted to come see you guys!"

"Sorry, Kookie.. I had to tell you there was an emergency to get you to come back." Seokjin pouted.

Jungkook sighed, relaxing a bit. He couldn't be mad. They travelled all the way here to see them.

He smiled a bit, punching Hoseok playfully in the stomach before pulling away and into the living room.

"I thought something was wrong." Jungkook shook his head, walking over to the couch.

"Where were you anyways? You didn't come back last night and didn't answer your phone. I was about to 'find my iphone' your ass." Mother Hen Seokjin asked, coming from the kitchen with a tray of snacks.

"Probably out getting laid. Look at him." Taehyung chimed in from the floor, laughing.

Jungkook kicked Taehyung's leg lightly before mumbling, "Shut up." He sighed, shaking his head.

"So, were you with her?" Taehyung asked, sitting up a bit from the carpet.

"Uh yeah." Jungkook nodded, plopping down onto the couch between Seokjin and Yoongi.

"All night?" Seokjin asked, cringing when he remembered finding your thong on the floor. Maybe it was a good thing Jungkook was out all night. He didn't even know they made thongs that thin.

"Yes." Jungkook mumbled.

"And you just left her there?" Hoseok asked, laying on his stomach on the floor as he scrolled through his phone.

"Well, yeah. You guys were blowing up my phone. I thought someone fucking died." He clicked his tongue, shooting Seokjin a glare. "And then you said it was an emergency."

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what else to say. Tch. So you were gonna just choose some girl over your boys?" Seokjin said, munching on some skittles.

Jimin spoke up, eyeing Jungkook from over his wine glass, "It's not just some girl, Hyung. She's different. Right, Kookie?"

"You shut up. I'm not over you trying to seduce her." Jungkook shot back at Jimin. Jimin went quiet and Jungkook swore the older smirked at him, "Yeah, Jimin, I know what you're upto and you better not try shit." Jungkook glared, his anger flaring.

"I was just testing her, Kookie. I wanted to see if she would give in." Jimin's expression never changed, his voice calm and collected as he spoke, leaning over and picking up his wine bottle.

"And if she did?" Taehyung asked from the floor, looking back and forth between Jimin and Jungkook.

"Well then I'd just have to fuck her, right?" Jimin smiled, pouring himself another glass of wine.

Jungkook was about to get off the couch and throw hands but Seokjin grabbed him, shooting Jimin a look, "Okay, Jimin that wasn't necessary." Seokjin nodded, patting Jungkook on the shoulder, "He's just trying to mess with you, Kook. Ignore him." Seokjin tried to laugh to lighten the mood but Jimin and Jungkook stared at each other.

They were communicating wordlessly.

Jimin decided in that moment he was going to try and get to know you better. He didn't want to seduce you but it wasn't his fault every girl he talked to literally threw themselves at him. If you happened to fall for his charm, he wasn't going to deny you.

He also wasn't going to try and take you away from Jungkook either but you technically weren't Jungkook's anyways.

You could choose who you wanted.

He had no intention of being serious with you. He just wanted to teach the younger a lesson.

Maybe he did always want what Jungkook had because Jungkook always rubbed what he had in his face.

"Fuck you." Jungkook finally mumbled under his breath to Jimin, reaching over and grabbing a bunch of chips from Seokjin's bowl, shoving them into his mouth. Ignoring Seokjin as he tried to protect his snacks from the younger.

"You guys need to chill the fuck out. She rejected him. That means she's not interested." Namjoon's deep voice cut through the tension in the room, his dragon eyes landing on Jungkook, then drifting to Jimin, "Now kiss and makeup because y'all are killing the mood." He nodded.

"Right." Jimin nodded, chugging his wine before leaning back, "She's all yours, Kookie." He smiled with a nod, a small smirk dancing around his lips.

"She doesn't belong to anyone. But just know your place." Jungkook nodded before throwing a pillow at Jimin's head. Jimin dodged it swiftly, smiling cutely at Jungkook from over his wine glass.

They were like brothers but sometimes they could really butt heads.

Jungkook didn't want to be mad at Jimin. He knew he had you.

Jimin didn't want to seduce you but Jungkook got on his nerves sometimes.

He decided hurting Jungkook wasn't worth it. But he still wanted to get to know you better.

Jungkook wasn't worried about a thing. But again... anything can happen. Especially with Jimin looking and being the way he is. He had to stay alert.

Yoongi who's usually quiet suddenly laughed softly beside Jungkook, reaching over and grabbing the bottle of whisky off the table and pouring Jungkook a long drink, "I'm sorry but I just can't get over you ditching the girl because you didn't have the brain to check your phone. You could have brought her here or something." Yoongi smirked as he handed Jungkook the glass of whisky.

"Bring her here for what? For y'all to run a train on her? Nah." Jungkook took the glass and downed the drink, placing it down onto the table before trying to sneak some chips from Seokjin's bowl again but he earned a slap on his hand from the other.

Jimin and Namjoon laughed together.

"That's not a bad idea, Kookie." Jimin smiled sweetly over at Jungkook who glared daggers back at him.

Namjoon shook his head, running his fingers through his hair, "Quiet Jimin. But no, we were actually planning to go out tonight."

Jimin nodded, looking over at Jungkook. "Yeah, idiot." He smiled.

Hoseok punched Jungkook's foot lightly, "Yeah, idiot... We would of went out and gave you guys the house. That was our plan." Hoseok smiled over at Jungkook with a nod.

"Well thanks for telling me that now, Hyungs. Really. It helps a lot." Jungkook rolled his eyes, gulping his drink down quickly and leaning back against the couch.

"Should have checked your phone." Jimin laughed with a nod.

Taehyung sat up from the floor, resting his back against Namjoon's leg "Sounds like you got blue balls, man."

Everyone burst out laughing and Yoongi handed Jungkook another drink, "Here. Toss that shit back. You'll feel better."

"I remember the first time that happened to me." Taehyung laughed, "I feel for you, Kookie."

"Whatever. I'm over it." He nodded, letting Yoongi pour him another drink. He downed it quickly,

"Easy, Kook." Namjoon mumbled as he watched the younger drink the whisky like it was nothing.

"He loves her." Hoseok suddenly said, looking at Jungkook with a bright smile, "You love her. Right, Kookie?"

"What makes you say that?" Yoongi asked, laughing, "Our boy is just getting older. He can't be in love that fast..." Yoongi paused, taking a look at Jungkook's face before shaking his head, "Never mind. This dude's in love."

Hoseok and Taehyung burst out laughing at Yoongi.

Jungkook shook his head, leaning back in his seat, "Whatever. Fuck you guys. What are you all really doing here anyways."

"Hope told you already. We just wanted to surprise you guys." Taehyung smiled, rolling back onto the carpet and laying on his back.

"Yeah right. What's the real reason?" Jimin rolled his eyes, getting serious now.

"The company figured since the three of you were already here, we should come back and do that interview we were asked to do before." Namjoon nodded, his leg crossing over the other as he tipped his beer bottle back against his lips, taking a long drink. "We have one extra week." He added, glancing at Jungkook.

"Not bad." Jimin nodded, "Thought it was back-to-back work."

"Nope." Namjoon smirked, getting off the couch, "Enjoy it while you can, boys. Cause' once we go back to Korea, it's crunch time." He nodded, "Now if you'll excuse me. I got some porn to watch since we ain't going out."

Seokjin rolled his eyes at Namjoon before shaking his head, "I can't believe I have to share a room with you."

"Wait, before you go.. I need some help." Jungkook mumbled out, holding his hand up.

"What is it, Kook?" Taehyung asked as everyone's attention shifted to the younger.

"How do I take a girl out on a date?"

The whole room went silent before everyone started laughing. Yoongi chuckled lowly next to Jungkook, reaching up and grabbing onto Jungkook's shoulders, "My boy."

Namjoon took a seat again and laughed, rubbing his chin before Seokjin sat down next to Jungkook followed by Hoseok trying to fit himself onto the couch too.

"Time to brainstorm, ladies." Yoongi chuckled out softly before they began to plan your first date with Jungkook together.

"I got the pen and paper." Jimin called out as he sank down onto the floor with them.

"Where the fuck did you get pen and paper?" Taehyung laughed.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a while." Jimin flipped his notepad open and clicked his pen.

Everyone burst out laughing again before Seokjin raised his hands, "Focus, bitches. What do girls like?"

"Ask your mom." Yoongi snorted and Seokjin gave him the finger before Namjoon leaned forward, hands resting on his thighs and he clasped his fingers together,

"Shut up, you two and listen. Here's what we're gonna do..."

...

After Jungkook left you cleaned your entire house, went to the gym and got your nails done before coming home and taking a shower and having dinner.

You tossed your phone onto the couch along with a bag of gummy bears before you laid down, scrolling through your phone for a bit before getting bored and putting it onto the coffee table.

You grabbed the tv remote, turning it on and scrolling through Netflix for something to watch. You pressed play on a movie and grinned, sitting up as you watched the tv, hugging your knees to your chest as you picked up the bag of gummy bears and opened it, shoveling them into your mouth.

You mouth was full of gummy bears when you heard your phone ding and you leaned over, picking it up.

Unknown number – 8:57PM

Hey, pretty 😊

You looked at the text and hummed. You didn't save the number so had no idea who it was. For all you knew it could be a message from someone you haven't talked to in forever.

Your phone buzzed in your hand and another message popped up. Curious, you opened the message and you raised an eyebrow.

Unknown number – 8:57PM

Just finished work. What u doing?

Me – 8:58PM

Sorry.. Who's this?

You place the phone down before hearing it ding instantly,

Unknown number – 9:00PM

- IMAGE ATTACHED TAP TO OPEN-

You were scared to open the message. It could be a dick pic or something. But curiosity got the best of you and you opened it anyways, your jaw dropping to the floor as the picture opened,

Unknown number – 9:01PM

You really didn't save my #?

Good god..

You laid your head back against the couch, closing your eyes for a second. Why were your hands sweaty? You looked back at the picture again before saving it to your photos.

You decided not to reply just yet. Not wanting to seem like you were doing nothing. Even though you were just lying on the couch shoveling fists of candy into your mouth.

After a moment you picked your phone up again,

Me – 9:05PM

Sorry 🙁

You saved his number in your phone now.

J.K - 9:06PM

Can I call?

Me – 9:06PM

Sure.

Your phone instantly started ringing and you took a deep breath, pausing the movie and laying down on the couch,

"Hello?" You mumbled into the phone, trying to sound casual.

"Hey, babe." Jungkook said. His voice sounded like honey. You could tell he was smiling through the phone, "What are you doing?"

"Just... here. Watching a movie."

"What movie?" You heard him shuffling around in the back.

"Zombieland..." You chuckled softly, "What are you doing?"

"Just finished doing some work stuff. I'm home now though." He spoke, "I wanted to ask you something."

"What's up?" You asked, holding your breath. Did he know you saved his picture and was going to call you out for it?

"Are you free tomorrow night?"

You exhaled softly before smiling a bit, "Yeah.. I should be.. I have class during the day. What time?"

"Say around... Seven O'clock?"

"Yeah... That should be fine."

"Perfect."

You smiled, chewing on your lower lip, "Are you taking me somewhere?"

"It's a surprise." You could feel his smirk through the phone.

"Fine. What should I wear then?"

"Anything you-"

"Anything you want." You finished his sentence with a giggle, "I knew you'd say that."

He chuckled softly before sighing, "I want to see you, Y/N." He mumbled into the phone.

Jungkook was laying down on his bed, his arm behind his head as he held the phone to his ear with his freehand. He wanted to see you but maybe you were too busy.

"You can."

You smiled and hung up on him, switching the call to video call. You fixed your hair before waiting for him to pick up.

Jungkook stared at the screen when you hung up in confusion before his phone started ringing again, requesting access for a video call with you.

He smiled and accepted the call, rolling over onto his side as he held the phone up.

"Hi." You smiled shyly, pulling your knees to your chest as you looked at the phone.

Jungkook grinned, biting over his lower lip, "Hey beautiful. Did you miss me?"

"No." You teased him and he pouted lightly, earning a giggle from you.

"Show me what you're wearing." He smirked at you and you rolled your eyes,

"Really Jungkook?" You covered your face, shaking your head.

"C'mon.. Show me." He chuckled, sitting up and resting his back against the headboard of the bed.

"Literally pajamas." You mumbled, pointing the phone down at your fuzzy pink pajamas pants.

"Sexy."

"Shut up." You blushed a bit, "What are you wearing?"

He smirked, pointing the camera up and showing you that he was just in his boxers.

"Oh my god." You suddenly felt nervous, "Forget I asked."

He chuckled, turning the camera back to his face, zooming in a little so you could see his nostrils,

"Um... Jungkook.. I can literally see up your nose to your brain right now."

"Sorry.. Just looking for boogers."

"You're gross."

"You like it."

"Maybe." You blushed before laying back down on the couch.

"I wish you were here, Y/N." He nodded, sighing softly.

"It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow." You smiled before rolling over onto your side, "I'm gonna hang up now. I have class early in the morning so I want to sleep." You nodded.

"Alright, babe. I'll let you go. Have fun at school tomorrow. Study hard." He smiled at the phone, waving goodbye. "Goodnight." He leaned in, kissing the phone with a smile,

"Night." You smiled back at him before quickly ending the call and throwing your phone down onto the couch. You laid back for a second, eyes closing. Your heart beating fast in your chest.

Why was he so cute. You melted against the couch, your cheeks burning with blush.

"Shit. I need to find an outfit." You snapped back to reality and whispered to yourself as you sprang up from the couch and pattered up the stairs to your dressing room, walking inside and throwing open your closet.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 20 9
๐ŸงกSorry if there's some mistakes in the story, my main language is not English but I'll try my best๐Ÿงก โค๏ธThis story is based completely out of my imag...
539K 25.4K 131
A stripper will always be a stripper - I am disgusting...... I am ugly...... I am only a stripper....... I will never be good enough for anyone - ...
17.8K 1.3K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...
48K 1.4K 39
another arranged marriage fanfiction but there is something different this time y/n doesn't believe in love will Jungkook be able to make her fall f...