βœ“ | THE WEIRD SISTERS ΒΉ ✢ sti...

Per peachpick

𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑡 𝑾𝑢𝑳𝑭 ✢ The Weird Sisters of Beacon Hills end up in a spiral of supernatural problems whe... MΓ©s

𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’†π’Šπ’“π’… π’”π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’”
π’ˆπ’“π’‚π’‘π’‰π’Šπ’„π’” π’ˆπ’‚π’π’π’†π’“π’š
𝒂𝒄𝒕 π’Š. sisters of the moon
β €β €β €π’Š. here we are again
β €β €β €π’Šπ’Š. kafkaesque
β €β €β €π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. body in the woods
β €β €β €π’Šπ’—. the reason
β €β €β € 𝒗. the subconscious mind
β €β €β €π’—π’Š. am i attractive to gay guys?
β €β €β €π’—π’Šπ’Š. people forgotten
β €β €β €π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. last resort
β €β €β € π’Šπ’™. strange happenings
⠀⠀⠀𝒙. dream girl
β €β €β € π’™π’Š. after hours
β €β €β €π’™π’Šπ’Š. strained
β €β €β €π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. girl problems
β €β €β € π’™π’Šπ’—. good luck charm
β €β €β € 𝒙𝒗. meddling
β €β €β €π’™π’—π’Š. i don't know
β €β €β €π’™π’—π’Šπ’Š. fight in the macy's bathroom
β €β €β € π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. this night won't last forever
β €β €β € π’™π’Šπ’™. life-changing choice
β €β €β € 𝒙𝒙. point of no return
𝒂𝒄𝒕 π’Šπ’Š. bad moon rising
β €β €β €π’™π’™π’Š. chinese take-out
β €β €β €π’™π’™π’Šπ’Š. in the middle
β €β €β € π’™π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. enemies all around
β €β €β €π’™π’™π’Šπ’—. a daydream away
β €β €β €π’™π’™π’—π’Š. bury the hatchet
β €β €β € π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Š. i think you meant bestiality
β €β €β €π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. hell or high water
β €β €β € π’™π’™π’Šπ’™. moment of truth
β €β €β € 𝒙𝒙𝒙. where is the line?
β €β €β € π’™π’™π’™π’Š. an unexpected return
β €β €β €π’™π’™π’™π’Šπ’Š. lacertilla
β €β €β € π’™π’™π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. fifty-foot distance
β €β €β €π’™π’™π’™π’Šπ’—. the tenth one
⠀⠀⠀𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗. how do you like it?
β €β €β €π’™π’™π’™π’—π’Š. atropos
β €β €β €π’™π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Š. grief moves differently
β €β €β € π’™π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. unlikely friends
β €β €β €π’™π’™π’™π’Šπ’™. rekindling
β €β €β € 𝒙𝒍. time heals all wounds

β €β €β € 𝒙𝒙𝒗. wandering eyes

1.5K 97 32
Per peachpick

I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips. I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath.

SEASON 2, EPISODE 3
ice pick

ATHLETICS AND REGULAR gym were put together in order to do a new activity. The rock wall. It was daunting, a twenty-four-foot piece of plastic standing in the middle of the gym looming over the teenagers.

⠀⠀⠀For Willow, that meant she was stuck with both the boys from lacrosse and the girls from softball.

⠀⠀⠀Willow and Blair had been put together on the wall. Both put on the harnesses, attached to a carabiner, and told whoever got to the top first won. The winner received bragging rights. So, that meant there was no prize and no point in trying to Willow.

⠀⠀⠀Willow headed up the wall first and Blair a few seconds after her. The wall was difficult, but Willow was surprised to realize that she was still ahead of Blair halfway up the wall. She paused in her footholds, craning her head down to look at Blair, who was already looking back at her.

⠀⠀⠀"Aren't you supposed to be better at this kind of thing than me?" Willow asked her, raising an eyebrow.

⠀⠀⠀Blair smirked back, looking up at her with an innocent flutter of her lashes.

⠀⠀⠀"Rock walls aren't really my thing," Blair explained, leaning back in her harness, her feet in position but her arms crossed as she stared up at her. Her blue eyes moved from Willow's face, then down further and back up again to emphasize her point.

⠀⠀⠀"Oh, seriously?" Willow asked with a laugh, shaking her head, and returned to climbing the wall.

⠀⠀⠀"What?" Blair called up teasingly. "It's hot. Can you blame me?"

⠀⠀⠀"It's not hot," Willow responded without looking back. "We're in gym."

⠀⠀⠀"Oh, it definitely is," Blair assured her, catching Willow's attention as she looked down again. "Strapped in like that," she continued, running her tongue over her lips.

⠀⠀⠀Willow turned bright red at the comment, her hands beginning to sweat, and she worried she would slip. Blair took the opportunity to scale the wall without a second of hesitation, coming eye to eye with Willow.

⠀⠀⠀"Here, I'll make it fair," Blair assured Willow, taking a few more steps up, so she was ahead of Blair.

⠀⠀⠀Willow tried to make her point, but Blair was right. Her ass did look hot in the harness. Willow made it up to the top a minute after Blair with her waiting, a smug smile across her lips. She leaned in, giving Willow a small peck on the lips, then hit the bell above them.

⠀⠀⠀"I win!" Blair cheered and zipped back to the ground before Willow could say anything.

⠀⠀⠀Willow let out an annoyed sigh. She had been played and followed after her.

⠀⠀⠀"All right!" Coach shouted, clapping his hands together once the two were both on the ground. "Argent, McCall, you're up next!"

⠀⠀⠀Allison and Scott followed what he said and started scaling the wall. At one point, Scott had been below Allison, then a second later above her. Her expression didn't look impressed by his flex on his abilities and tripped him off the wall, so he went reeling back. He landed just above the mat, the line catching him before it released and let him hit the mat fully.

⠀⠀⠀"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy," Coach laughed as he stood over Scott with an amused smile. "Right? All right, next two. Stilinski, Erica, let's go. The wall."

⠀⠀⠀When Blair budged Willow in the side, Stiles and Erica started climbing the wall. She nodded her head over toward her step-brother. He stood at the back of the class, arms folded, and glared at the wall.

⠀⠀⠀"I think he likes Stiles," Blair whispered.

⠀⠀⠀Willow glanced back at Dillon, thinking his expression looked the same as always.

⠀⠀⠀"What makes you say that?" Willow asked, copying Blair as she held her voice at a whisper too.

⠀⠀⠀"Just like earlier," Blair explained with a slight shrug. "He's staring at his ass."

⠀⠀⠀Willow looked back at Dillon, and just barely could he make out the fact that his eyeline had not been on the wall, or their hands, or even Erica but Stiles and his ass.

⠀⠀⠀"Erica!" Coach suddenly yelled, and the two girls looked back at the wall to see Erica hanging on for dear life. "Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

⠀⠀⠀"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear," Lydia corrected Coach with a thin smile. "She's just freaking out."

⠀⠀⠀"Erica!"

⠀⠀⠀"I'm fine!" Erica called back, but her voice tremored, telling them she wasn't.

⠀⠀⠀"Coach, maybe it's not safe," Allison commented, nervously looking back and forth between Erica and Coach. "You know she's epileptic."

⠀⠀⠀Coach looked like he didn't know that Erica was epileptic, his face dropping and his eyes widening.

⠀⠀⠀"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff?" he muttered. "I have to get—Erica, y-you're fine. Just—Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you. Come on."

⠀⠀⠀Erica finally kicked off the wall, making it to the ground before anything could happen.

⠀⠀⠀"See, you're fine," Coach assured her in the nicest voice Willow had ever heard him use. "You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine."

"OH, MY GOD," Willow groaned as Blair pushed her into the lockers at the back of the girl's locker room. Despite being three inches shorter, Blair always managed to wear shoes that were just tall enough to be at the same height or taller.

⠀⠀⠀"I wasn't kidding," Blair grinned, closing the gap between herself and Willow. "You were really hot out there."

⠀⠀⠀Blair moved forward and pecked her lips, then cheek, and down to her neck. Blair sucked on her neck, her tongue pressing over the skin and an audible moan fell from Willow's mouth before Blair put her hands over hers.

⠀⠀⠀"Do you want them to hear?" Blair whispered, her hand removing itself from her mouth, caressing the side of her cheek.

⠀⠀⠀"I didn't think anyone was in here," Willow commented, turning a bright red in embarrassment.

⠀⠀⠀"It's okay," Blair assured her. "There isn't, but you never know when someone might walk in."

⠀⠀⠀Willow nodded hesitantly, and Blair smiled sweetly. She moved to the other side of Willow's neck, brushing her hair out of the way, and paused for a moment as she stared.

⠀⠀⠀"Is, um, is everything okay?" Willow asked, furrowing her eyebrows in worry.

⠀⠀⠀"Yes, of course," Blair told her quickly, looking up at her face with a nervous grin. "I just noticed your birthmark. I have a thing for them," she explained, rolling her eyes.

⠀⠀⠀"Really?" Willow asked, a small laugh in return at Blair's admittance.

⠀⠀⠀"I know, it's stupid, but they're like little resting places for you to kiss," Blair explained, leaning down and kissing it softly.

⠀⠀⠀Willow tried to look out of the corner of her eye to the pink mark that she always had. Howe stopped as Blair went back to kissing her. Her soft lips on top of Willow's and her hips pressing Willow back further into the locker. Her hands went up to Willow's shoulders, Willow's on Blair's hips holding her tightly and into her hair.

⠀⠀⠀Blair's kiss left Willow's faster than she would have liked and returned to her neck, kissing and sucking down the skin until she met the birthmark once again. Willow let out another soft moan as she did, and Blair paused, her breath heating up the skin. Willow pressed her lips together, reaching out for Blair's hand and putting it back over her mouth.

⠀⠀⠀Blair looked up at her, a wicked smile crossing her features as she asked, "That's how you like it?"

⠀⠀⠀Willow didn't know how to respond. Her eyes darted from Blair and somewhere away from her but always went back. Blair continued forward, her hand squeezing over Willow's mouth to keep her quiet while her tongue and lips returned to her neck, just at the edge to produce the same sounds she had before.

⠀⠀⠀Although, not a minute later, the bell was ringing, signaling that they were late for class.

⠀⠀⠀"Well," Blair whispered, taking her hand from Willow's, agonizingly slowly, and traced her thumb over her lip. "We could continue this later? At your place?"

⠀⠀⠀Willow's mouth went dry at her suggestion, and she opened and shut her mouth like a fish until she was finally able to say what she wanted.

⠀⠀⠀"I can't," Willow sighed, all her muscles falling at once from the disappointment in her own words. "I promised... Scott that I'd go with him and the others to the ice rink after hours. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go before..."

⠀⠀⠀Blair stepped closer, Willow unclear how she could, and cupped her hand over her crotch, finger teasing at the fabric.

⠀⠀⠀"Are you sure?" Blair asked.

⠀⠀⠀"Y-Yeah," Willow gulped, staring up at her nervously. "I-I'm sure."

⠀⠀⠀Willow stepped back, the heat of her made Willow feel cold now, and she smiled.

⠀⠀⠀"I'm sorry," Blair said, shaking her hands. "I didn't mean to come on too strong."

⠀⠀⠀"No, that's not it. I really do like you, but I've never—"

⠀⠀⠀"Had sex with a girl?" Blair asked curiously, raising an eyebrow.

⠀⠀⠀"Had sex," Willow corrected.

⠀⠀⠀"Oh," Blair replied blandly, eyeing her. "Really?" she asked, a teasing smile coming up to her lips.

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah."

⠀⠀⠀"So, you and Stiles never—?"

⠀⠀⠀"Almost, but, um, that's in the past," Willow half-bake explained.

⠀⠀⠀"All right," Blair said, nodding her head and assured Willow with her soft expression, resting her hand on her arm. "You tell me when you're ready. I don't want to pressure you."

⠀⠀⠀"Okay," Willow said with a smile and a nod.

⠀⠀⠀"Okay," Blair repeated after her. "Would you like me to walk you to your class?"

⠀⠀⠀"I'd love that."

AUTHOR'S NOTE —

I'm happy I was able to edit this because I couldn't take my ADHD medicine today because I only have one left and need it for work tomorrow. I am very tired and cannot focus. I'm gonna play Stardew Valley until I pass out.

SONG: i wanna be your girlfriend by girl in red

Thank you for reading! Leave comments telling me your thoughts on this chapter, but however you interact, know that I really appreciate you reading. I hope you enjoy, and until the next one.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.3K 38
πŸŽ΅π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’˜π’† 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’†π’…π’ π’˜π’† π’ˆπ’ 🎡 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
133K 2.7K 84
πš–πš˜πš˜πš—πšœπšπš›πšžπšŒπš” πšŠπšπš“. πšžπš—πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πš’πš—πš” πš˜πš› 𝚊𝚌𝚝 πš—πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš•πš•πš’, πšŽπšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš•πš•πš’ 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 πš›πšŽπšœπšžπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πš’...
19.6K 495 38
【Book One ----- Season One】COMPLETED In which a young girl falls in love with a boy, who loves someone else while trying to figure out the dangerous...
16.7K 400 65
Lucy Moore and her brother move back to their hometown, Beacon Hills. This town holds secrets waiting to be uncovered, and when they do, what will ha...