๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๏ฟฝ...

By lliivbedumb

joshua bassett. one of the biggest superstars in the world, suddenly leaves la, decides to takes a break from... More

0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
their social media + playlist
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.19
its been more than 2 years
update
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40

0.18

407 7 1
By lliivbedumb

olivia's pov -

"what do i do now? what do i say? come on help me i cant leave him on read- oh my god im freaking iut what am i gonna do in having a panic-"
"liv, breathe" julia said to me on the phone, "in and out, lets take five deep breaths. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. are u better now?" she asked calm, "yea, yes i am. but now for real what do i say i cant let him wait for that long" i replied worried.

"first of all, u can. he is supposed to be the one chasing u and begging for your forgiveness not the other way around" she said while drinking some water, "now let me ask u, what do u want? do u want him back? do u want to get back to where u two were? do u want this relationship? do u trust him enough for that? do u love him?" she asked genuinely.
"i love him more than anything on earth, and i miss him, and i want him by my side, but its more than that, he hurt me a lot. and i trusted him and he left me, we need to talk face to face it cant be like that over the phone, and he knows its not gonna work if we will do it over the phone" i replied truthfully.
"well then, here u go, that's exactly what u are going to tell him".

after texting julia a little abt the message, i went to sleep, but i couldn't, so again, i took the book that was laying next to me and read, until i fell asleep.

"livvy..hey...u are gonna hate me for waking me up and u are even gonna hate me more for what im doing right now but someone is here to see u" my mom whispered after shaking me a little, "fuck it they will wait mom stop its sunday let me sleep" i groaned putting one of my pillows on my head, trying to go back to sleep. "its ok, i will wait, thank u" i heard someone whispering, but i was too tired to focus on that, i simply ignored the voice and let myself fall asleep again.

"h..hey..good morning" i heard someone saying as i opened my eyes, i rubbed my eyes a little and then looked at the person that was standing in my room, right when i saw him my jaw fell to the floor. when i said we need to talk about it face to face, i didn't meant it like right now.

"uh..um..i-" i couldn't talk properly.
"your hoodie nice" he said chuckling and i looked down on what im wearing, FUCK shit fuck im in his clothes, god im so embarrassed.
"i- u can take it back if u want" i said taking it off and giving him the hoodie back, "woah liv-" he said covering his eyes. "sorry am i too ugly for u?" i snapped and rolled my eyes.
"u are beautiful, i just- u are not wearing anything but a bra" he mumbled not taking his hands off of his eyes. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME. i quickly took the hoodie back and put it on.

"i-im sorry" i said embarrassed. im so fucking stupid.
"dont be sorry its ok, i should be the one saying sorry" said looking down and i started to play with my fingers, am i really ready to move on? god help me pls.

we stayed silent, no one said anything, it wasn't awkward, but it wasn't nice like it used to be.
"i..im just gonna brush my teeth" i said and quickly took my phone and went into my bathroom.

"sorry it took so long" i said almost whispering and sat on my bed.
"listen i-" i tried to talk but he stopped me, "no, pls listen to what i have to say".

"i know im a jerk and im an asshole and im a fucking dumbass for doing what i did to u, and i know i shouldn't have done that, and theres no buts and im not going to try and make it sound better, what i did was shitty and i hurt u and i hate myself for doing that. i didn't answered u cuz i was so focused on myself and how to forget about the fact that im not gonna see u for a long time and how to try and handle it so i didn't touch my phone for a while and i was so selfish that i forgot that u are in this situation too and that u probably needed me as much as i needed u and im sorry, princess im so fucking sorry." he said and took my hands and held them,
"i want u to know that i was never embarrassed by u, or ashamed of u and im so fucking proud of u and u are the best thing that have ever happened to me. and i know u said we are coming from two different worlds but im willing to do everything i need for us to be together, im not gonna give up on this" he added. "and when i said we're friends i genuinely did that just so u wont get hurt by it and attacked with questions and shit and i didn't know how u would react if i would confirm it and i genuinely did it all cause i thought this would be better but i know now that it was wrong and that i should've talked to u and i should've answered u the second i left the plane and i should've never hurt u like that and u dont even know how much it hurt me to see u like that and im-" thats it, my bold side showed up and stopped him, by kissing him. god i missed that guy, my guy.

"liv i-"
"no, now let me talk, u hurt me, a lot. but i love u, and i cant change that, and to be completely honest, im pretty sure i was so hurt and in pain just because of the fact that u weren't here with me, and im was mad that u left me here and it was so fucking selfish of me and im sorry i was-"
"don't u dare say sorry" he said making me smile. "well shut up its my turn" i replied making him chuckle,
"i missed u, a lot, especially i missed that side of u" he said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear, "let me finish dork" i said blushing.

"anyway, im sorry i was mad that u left and was hurt by that, and im sorry i was annoying and texted u non stop even tho i knew u wont reply all the time, i was just scared that i will lose u" i continued. "got that sorry out of your system?" he said, "yes" i replied.
"well i love u too and i missed u much more than u can ever imagine and u will never ever lose me, im here to stay i promise and this time i wont break it just give me another chance to show u that. and just to make sure i wanna say that im not embarrassed of u in any way possible and im so so so so lucky that i was able to call u mine and i can even go on a fucking world tour right now and scream at the beginning and end of every show that u are my girlfriend"
"please dont, i dont want u to leave again" i said and he kissed me again.
"by the way, next time someone tells u that u are wearing their clothes pls dont take it off, not in front of them" he laughed and i slapped his chest,
"shut up i just woke up and we both know i act like a drunk woman when i just wake up" i laughed, hugged him tight and and he kissed the top of my head. "i really really really missed u dork"
"i missed u too princess".

i REALLY like that chapter so i hope yall liked and enjoyed it too!!
love y'all so much have a great week!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.5K 78
"๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ!" "๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ! ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ!" a secret relation...
26.5K 1K 17
๐ƒ๐„๐‰๐€ ๐•๐” โ› do you get deja vu when she's with you? โœ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿด/๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿต/๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ/๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ/๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ...
118K 4.4K 35
๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’†... ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก...
180K 4.5K 42
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ "๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ", ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...