Baggage {C.E} Discontinued

By niftynellie

Naomi hasn't dated for awhile and when she finally gets close again, she panics not wanting her baggage to be... More

0 | Baggage
1 | MCU Announcement
2 | Friday Night Friends
3 | Jet Lag Grumps
4 | First Day On Set
5 | Old Married Couple
6 | Beach Side Insecurities
7 | On Set Shinanigans
8 | Running B-Day Errands
9 | happy Birthday
10 | Picnics In The Park
11 | Dinner And The Club
12 | the morning after
13 | A Little R&R
14 | Morning Swim
16 | To Fast
17 | Come Home With Me
18 | Ready For More
19 | Misteltoe
20 | Warm Fuzzy Feeling
21 | Christmas Time
22 | Three Months Later
23 | Craving Marshmallows
24 | Valentines Day
25 | Hear Him Out
26 | Long Distance Calls

15 | Our First Date

1.5K 51 3
By niftynellie

Instagram story posted by Naomi:

======================================

Instagram story's posted by Sinead:

======================================

Instagram post by Naomi:

Comments:

@masonbridger: HAWT MAMMA

@username1: stop looking so good it's offensive

@username2: *screenshots and makes wallpaper*

@username3: if you need a dog I can bark 🐶🐕

@sineaddevries: stop turning me gay

@username4: queen shit

@anthonymackie: who you getting dressed up for 🤭
^^^
@naomidevon: 🤐🤐🤐🤐 shut up Mackie

@username5; not Mackie trying to expose Naomi

@username6: i hope I look this good after having kids

@username7: single moms do it best

@officialscarjo: and they call me a poser
^^^
@naomidevon: love you to scar

======================================

After rushing around for the majority of the last two hours Naomi was ready. She felt confident in her outfit, and loved the way her hair was looking.

Zach and Carter both looked towards Naomi as she walked into the kitchen digging through her purse to check she had her keys and phone. "Pretty" Zach called towards her with a goofy grin plastered on his food covered face. Naomi let out a chuckle kissing the top of her sons head, wiping the gloss from his blonde hair when she pulled back.

"Are you planning on actually feeding him or are you just going to spread it all over his face" Naomi playfully asked her younger brother, who shot a frown back at her.
"Shut up he did that himself"
Naomi pouted and ran a hand through Zach's hair, "you would never make yourself messy would you?" She cooed. Zach shook his head giggling "no"

Carter huffed a laugh before looking over at Naomi who was trying to find her wallet in any of her coat pockets after she realised it wasn't already in her purse. "Little mans right though Ni you look great"
Naomi smiled to herself finally finding her wallet in the pocket of the coat she last wore. "Thank you"

"Evans is gonna swoon" Carter mocked putting on a camp voice and dipping his hand to empathises the 'swoon'. Naomi rolled her eyes pulling her bag onto her shoulder and flipping off Carter. Checking the time on her watch one more time, Naomi decided it was probably time to leave and meet Chris In the lobby.

When she finally got down to the lobby, Naomi found Chris sat on one of the rock hard couches that had been used as 'decoration' to make the apartment building look more comfortable and friendly. He quickly noticed Naomi coming towards him as her heals echoed softly around the room.

Chris stood with a smile that expertly hid his nerves. He would never tell Naomi but the whole day he'd been so nervous he'd just sat in an armchair thinking of everything that could go wrong at a simple dinner. A classic case of over thinking. As she reached Chris, Naomi pulled him into a brief hug helping to ease both of their pent up nerves.

When she pulled back Naomi looked up at Chris with a smile instantly giving Chris a warm feeling in his stomach. He returned the smile offering Naomi his arm "you ready for the best dinner of your life" he joked as Naomi looped her arm with his letting out a chuckle
"Don't go hyping yourself up before we've even left the building Evans you might end up disappointing me Evans" Naomi quickly joked back.

======================================

Instagram story posted by Naomi;

======================================

The date had been going incredibly. Tucked away in a small table in the back corner of a random LA restaurant The flowing Conversation only ever paused momentarily between bites of food and sips of wine. Jokes were shot between the pair and a flirty comment or two may have appeared when the timing seemed fit.

When An overly loud belly laugh came from Chris as his hand grabbed onto his chest leaning back in his seat, it confirmed to pretty much everyone in a five mile radius that the date was going well.

Naomi chuckled at Chris from behind her wine glass, almost spitting her drink out as she saw nearly the whole restaurant leaning out of their seats to see where the noise was coming from. A few people whispering to each other as they recognised the two well known actors.

"Aahhh I did miss hearing you blaring vanilla ice every morning when you left" Chris sighed his laughter subsiding. The 'when you left' wiping the smile off of Naomi's face almost as quickly as it was put there. Chris swiftly realised what he'd said his smile dropping from one of pure happiness to a smaller smile of sympathy.

"Sorry I didn't mean to" Chris quickly mumbled "we all just missed you when you left for New York with out really telling anyone"

Naomi knew that at some point the topic of her abrupt moving would come up sooner or later but she had been desperately hoping that it would be later...a lot later.
No one really knew just how much she regretted the move. At the time it was an amazing idea who wouldn't want to move to the big apple with the man they thought was the one.

On the other side of the table Chris had been wanting to bring it up every time he'd seen Naomi but he couldn't quite find the right time. He never understood why Naomi didn't tell anyone she was moving, even her own parents were in shock, her brothers heart broken.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Chris asked warily, scared her was going to push Naomi away if he asked to much. But to Chris' surprise and to be honest Naomi's own surprise as well she answered the question, honestly.

"You know How my dad was about Liam, he hated him and we all know my mom did too even if she never said anything. And you, mason and Scott where never Liam's biggest fans either. I was so wrapped up in his fantasy of what our life's could be that I didn't want anyone to try and talk me out of going...I do regret it though leaving you all behind I wanted to call after a few months but I convinced myself that none of you wanted to hear from me" Naomi let out a sigh and looked down at her empty plate, feeling embarrassed by the controversial and severely regretted decisions she'd made in her youth.

Chris reached over the table and took Naomi's hand in his softly rubbing his thumb over her knuckles. "that time may not have been the best in your life but it lead to Zach" Chris said hopefully, he wasn't quite sure how to comfort Naomi and the only thing he could think of was to look at the brighter side of the situation. Which wasn't much but it still did brighten Naomi's mood to no end.

She let out a small laugh as the waitress came over and took their empty plates and glasses, "I still don't know how such an awful man helped to make Zach"

"Would you guys like me to bring over a  dessert menu for you this evening?" The waitress asked politely as she balanced the empty plates together. Chris was quick to reply with a no, which honestly confused Naomi as he was never the type of guy to turn down something sweet.
Giving a Curt nod and a smile the waitress left, quickly bringing the bill back with her. Resulting in the usual Devon-Evans bill paying stare off, the two of them both to stubborn to let the other pay the bill every time they went out. Eventually it ended in a 50/50 split as it usually did.

"Come on let's get dessert" Chris said standing up and offering his hand to Naomi. She laughed grabbing her bag and taking Chris hand in the other "I knew you were to much of a sweet tooth to turn down dessert"

"Did you see the options on that menu, it was either apple crumble or carrot cake and I wasn't feeling either of those today" Chris said as if his answer was the most obvious thing in the world and the fact that Naomi didn't clock on straight away was baffling to him.

"What are you 'feeling' then?" Naomi mocked putting on a deep voice to try and mimic Chris, he just rolled his eyes at her a little smirk peeking through his fake annoyance. "I don't know let's just walk and we'll spot something" Chris answered swinging his and Naomi's joined hands.

The pair fell into a comfortable silence as they walked through the Los Angeles streets searching for something to sooth their sugary cravings. The sound of Naomi's heals the only thing that could be heard.

"Ooh you know what we do need to talk about though" Chris said walking sideways to look at Naomi a goofy grin on his face. Naomi couldn't help but reflect his expression "what?"

"About how you totally left out half of your little skinny dipping story the other day" Chris teased with a smirk. Naomi's jaw instantly dropped and wavered as she tried to come up with an excuse of the top of her head. Chris just laughed pulling Naomi into is side as they walked distracting Naomi by pointing towards and colourfully lit diner up ahead.

"Why don't we get a milkshake there?"

"Sounds good to me"

As the two walked into the diner the bell overhead of the door chimed, Chris leant into Naomi's ear "it's okay you didn't want to tell the story of how you lost your virginity to everyone" he joked making Naomi let out a shocked laugh shoving Chris' chest "shut up you had to much wine earlier Evans"

"I did not" he snapped back sliding into the closest booth that wasn't already occupied by other couples and or families.

"If anyone knows about over drinking it's you red" Chris snarkily whispered over the table just before an extremely happy elderly man walked over with a couple menus handing them over to both Naomi and Chris.

"Good evening my names frankie and I'm going to be your waiter this evening if you need anything you just wave me over" he smiled widely.

Naomi playfully glared at Chris as he turned to the man.
"Actually what milkshake would you recommend there's to many to choose from?" Chris asked his brows furrowed together as he looked through the seemingly endless list of flavours.

"Chocolate" Frankie said not even taking a second to think, "I've worked here for nearly forty years and it never fails"

Naomi hummed in agreement, "chocolate does sound good right now" . Chris smiled and handed back the menus to Frankie "we'll have two chocolate milkshakes then please"

"Well you know if you really wanna go old school you can supersize your milkshake and it comes with two straws" frankie said sending a wink to Chris making both the marvel actors giggle. Naomi leant back in the booth and shrugged towards Chris "I don't mind sharing"

"Well then one supersized chocolate coming right up" frankie confirmed taking back the menus and walking away.

"You better not drink all this milkshake if we're sharing" Chris sassed starting back up their old conversation. Naomi scoffed and pointed to Chris "that's cold Evans, I'm a changed woman" she quickly retorted.

Before Chris could make another comment frankie came back with a huge milkshake placing it down in the middle of the table. "Enjoy" he flashed a grin before swiftly moving away, it was honestly incredible to see such a mature man move so quickly.

Chris took the cherry off the top and offered it to Naomi who was quick to shake her head, making Chris chuckle "still don't like them" he asked biting down on the cherry. "Their gross and always will be"  Naomi mumbled back reaching over and adjusting the place of her straw.

"Just come sit here red" chris said as he watched Naomi awkwardly lean over the table to reach the shake and take a sip. Naomi laughed getting up and moving beside chris.
Letting him pull her into his side leaving a tight arm around her waist as they both sipped on the milkshake.

After taking a long sip Chris leant back and looked down to Naomi beside him. Admiring how the pink and red neon light were cast over her features as she looked up at the different signs above their table. Naomi felt him looking at her and turned her head meeting his eye line.

"What? Do I have whip cream on my face" Naomi asked looking away and wiping the edge of her mouth with the back of her hand. Chris shook his head chuckling softly "no no your good"

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" Naomi asked looking back up at him. Only to find Chris smiling down at her.

"Because I want to do this" Chris happily replied cupping Naomi's cheek, he looked to her eyes for any hesitation in Naomi's eyes and when he saw none he pulled her in kissing her gently.

A/n: quick update on my posting schedule at the minute I'm trying to keep to one part every ten days, but depending on the amount of homework and revision I have to do it may vary from time to time.

But on another note thank you for all the love on this story your comments and votes mean a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1K 42
Amelia awoke one morning, not knowing her whole life would change within a matter of hours. She was a laid back dog walker, but in a nearly heartbrea...
21.5K 972 16
~~Completed~~ Chris meets a mysterious woman at the bar who has to disappear almost as quickly as they met. What happens when he meets her again, and...
98.5K 3.4K 105
You never got on with you're family. And when you started to get famous at a young age they tried to use you. You've tried not to associate with any...
23K 694 34
in which an actor and an actress, who live in the toxic and crazy world of Hollywood, decide to fuck with the media and press. But then they end up f...