(18+) As the sin caves in (T...

Per smuthasthecolourred

"You really are bad with timings." ---------------------------- "You're mine." He growled causing my heart to... Més

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final chapter

Chapter 22

1.5K 36 21
Per smuthasthecolourred

I represent,

The villain

Anastasia Pierce:

My eyes gradually adjusted to the excessive brightness of the room before i groaned arching back feeling my head pound from tiredness. Why was i tired? And as i concluded; it wasn't as late. He wasn't present which meant he was probably out.

I yawned slipping myself out of the silk before freezing my feet to the bathroom. I opened the door only to find him standing and his face covered with glistening white. Shaving cream.

He stood in a robe and nothing more. He checked me out with revulsion for a moment as i stuck to my feet. I blinked as the black fabric enfolded him giving him a mighty look. "Uhm sorry." I couldn't help but stay still only now leaning on the doorframe.

His body was covered. Nothing new witnessed but his muscular calves of an athlete. He brushed his beard and moustache area with that brush as it raked his skin.

"Morning." I sighed gulping. "Morning." His deep raspy morning tone vibrated my core engendering me to shiver a little. Goosebumps built up my back causing him to shake his head chuckling.

I wanted to watch and nothing was going to stop me from that perfect entertainment. "You're going to school?" I questioned running my fingers back through my hair fixing somewhat.

"It's Sunday." He answered as i nodded then glared at him as he brushed his fingers against the brush under the faucet. His fingers ran along the long hairs splitting them apart as he cleaned them. His hair wet dripping on the sink and dragging along the side of his jaws as he tensed and relaxed them. He showered.

How did i not witness that? Fuck

"Control it." He flipped his eyes to me through the mirror smirking. I sucked my lips in nodding in embarrassment. He pulled a drawer open then picked up a razor. I watched how he smoothly shuffled it through his fingers to get it suited in place then pulled it to his jaw first.

I licked and bit my lip at that simple action's supremacy. "Anastasia I'm shaving. You could go." He gestured me away with his other hand. "Oh really?" I widened my eyes, "and here i thought you were singing." I slapped my thigh causing him to smirk shaking his head.

His curls dropped wet on his forehead a little. And i didn't see the littlest bit of his skin. Of that smooth sheet of perfection under the black. Only a peek and it wasn't as optimistic since i witnessed a little scar along it. He pulled the robe tighter to cover it huffing.

I stood to his side seeing that behind him the shower room was smoking a whole bonfire with water drops on the glass of the shower room. The golden tap glistened; the dim blue led behind the mirror lighting dimly through the bathroom. The sun showed a few rays inside but weren't as bright.

"What's amusing you much?" He queried before i shook my head. "You never saw one shaving?" He widened his eyes dragging the razor along his cheeks. "No. Where will i?" I shrugged crossing my arms. "And it's amusing. Leave me live, if not outside: here." I raised my brows before he rolled his eyes.

"You want to watch? Watch, but don't disturb me." He raised an index up as i nodded keenly. I roamed his body with my stare. A hot villain. I wonder how the hero looks like. He chuckled through his throat. "There's no hero to my story. There's only me.. and power." He tensed his jaws.

My shoulders ate my ears out of cringe. Ewww Tomm.

He rolled his eyes again huffing. "You won't understand of course." He cleared his throat. "Thank god." I smiled sarcastically. He kept clearing his face from those itchy bits as i watched him go through have of it. Then an owl came flying by the window.

"Oh my god!" I squeaked causing him to drop the razor but when he tried to catch it, he injured himself as blood showed. "Fuck-" he dropped the razor in the sink. He tensed his jaws inhaling before raising hus burning eyes through me. His mahoganies smouldered before the water vapour droplets on the steamed mirror as he raised a brow. The white on his face almost melting off heat.

"My apologies." I sucked my lips in before advancing to the letter

To Anna Pierce.
From Edith Walker

"Good." I whispered to myself before throwing it in the bin. She's alive, that's all i wanted to know.

Then i moved to him slowly. He grabbed the razor back then started dragging it down once more. I raised a sharp brow, "you're injured." I stretched my arm out to grab the razor but he raised his arm up making it hard for me to reach it. "Tom, just give it to me and heal yourself." I kept my hand up. He ogled down at me with deep eyes still having his palm up.

"I could deal with it." He kind of whispered causing unintentional heat to build up on my spine and between my legs. "Tom you're bleeding." I gulped trying to stretch more before i stretched too high accidentally leaning forward against his strapping chest.

Blood dripped on my own nose as i twitched it before another drop dragged along his wrist to my face. "I could deal with it i said." He tensed his jaws before checking my face out intensely.

I tried advancing my hand to my face before he gripped it. I gasped at the sturdiness of his clasp as more lawless vibrations of disregarded and unwanted lechery shook the bottom of my abdomen.

The blood itched my face before he neared me slowly. No, no. Not now!

He jutted the tip of his tongue out on my nose circling it and sucking the blood off. I blinked slow trying not rip that robe off him before he advanced to the other droplet licking the gore off with that slight tip. "All clean now." He whispered as i gulped.

"Uhm, i need to use the bathroom." I pulled back right away before he smirked devilishly. "What's stopping you?" He mocked turning back to the mirror. I raised a brow rubbing his saliva off my face aggressively.

"Would you please get out Professor slash Lord Voldemort slash Tom." I gulped at my confusion as he shook his head. "When I'm done." He tapped the bloody razor against the marble clearing it. "And... it's not nice what you did to your mama's letter there." He added before i parted my lips in shock.

How did he know?

"Well then, can i pee and afterwards you could teach me all about the neglected manners of mine." I wagged my head as anger built up. He paused then flipped his eyes to me.

"I won't take long. I must be gone by 10:30." He explained sighing through his nose before i rolled my eyes. And now he leaves me.

Of course. Wait. Fuck. I'm kidnapped. Why was i acting like it was a damn motel? He's still the villain. He still kidnapped you Anastasia, focus. He still kills people.

"Stop thinking too much. It's annoying me." He scowled as the metal kept trimming his facial hair. "No, you don't get to tell me what to do anymore." I raised my index before departing.

A few minutes shortly after, and he was out in his robe dripping on the floor. "You're dripping." I pointed it out before he shut his eyes sighing after he halted. "Anastasia." He opened them turning to me on the side. I shook my head in confusion.

"Choose your language." He exhaled through his nose sucking his cheek in with some kind of anger in his eyes. "Why?" I danced my eyes on the floor before getting what he wanted to say.

He entered the dressing room as i rushed to the bathroom. I came out after washing my face with icy freezing water to relax my complexed muscles. I brushed my hair with my hand due to the absence of a hairbrush. He stepped out wearing an all black suit with a long black cloak stretching behind him. I stuck to my roots blinking at his sighting.

He huffed then advanced to his chiffonier opening a drawer then turning back to me. He stretched his veiny hand out handing my a golden hairbrush and toothbrush. "Anything else you need, memorise it somewhere until Florence comes with breakfast." He pulled his hood up as a hair curl dropped down.

I gulped nodding feeling fear churn up my lower abdomen. He really was the villain, wasn't he? He tensed his jaws darkening his eyes intensely before a devilish petite smirk grew on his lips.

"Are you going to be late?" I lowered my tone clearing my throat. "By afternoon I'll be back with guests of my own. No matter what happens, you're not allowed to speak when they arrive." He advanced to his dressing table picking up his boots and putting them on whilst speaking.

"Why not?" I raised a brow crossing my arms. "They'll kill you. I mean i don't care, but if you do value your life, don't speak." He explained like it was nonsense. How optimistic is he amazes me every time.

"Ya' know what. Whatever, who am i even going to speak to?" I sighed grabbing the brush and standing near him in front of the tall yet narrow mirror with a black frame. I parted my hair to brush it then pulled it on my shoulders as he started putting his rings and clone.

He stared at me lowly through the mirror as i silked my hair. I also slowly checked him out as he was seated on the black chenille ottoman. He looked at me under his brows with his straight face before sighing and standing tall almost restricting light from my way. He tensed his jaws raising a brow and looking at me with frustration.

He then took a glimpse at the chair causing me to tilt my head to the side. "Aight, you need to tell me what you want since i don't understand mute creepy evil language." I blinked disagreeing with his nothing.

He clutched my shoulders causing me to raise them in puzzlement. He then kept ruffling me around before pushing me down in the chair. He put me down, and he kept standing on my side. His vigorous touch on me causes some lightnings to crack between my thighs, but i managed to keep it in. Mostly.

"Oh." I tried my very very best not to blush. But it was impossible. He pulled his wand out with his healed hand, put it in his inner pocket then departed from the room locking the door.

Rude.

I kept brushing my hair down just thinking. Yeah. Wondering a little. Just a little about him. Again. His hands gliding over my heated skin as i roll my eyes back when his large cock vibrates my insides.

Fuck. Not going to happen. Not anymore. The door knocked slowly before i stood up and opened it.

"Good morning beautiful!" Florence smiled widely before i forced a smile blinking at her. "Good morning." I added as she narrowed her eyes. "Don't tell me you're still mad about what i did yesterday." She held the cup and lunchbox down.

I raised a brow crossing my arms. "You didn't tell me i was going to get locked in his room. How could i not be mad?" I sighed through my nose. "Well I'm sorry. But from what i heard, non of you are opposing it." She smiled with mischief causing me to scowl.

"Remember that part where i could read thoughts?" She cleared her throat before my face fell. I parted my lips feeling embarrassment wash over my brain. "It's okay, Tom's the one overly thinking it this morning." She averted her eyes to the side causing my heart to skip a little of a beat.

This man should stop, if he really doesn't like me. He shouldn't think about me like that.

"Exactly." She widened her differently coloured eyes.

Maybe not. I sucked my lips in when i kept thinking.

"You know what, girl? Your choice. But remember to take precautions. And by that i mean the silence spell." I just stood motionless blinking in shame. So If it happened, i won't only be touching my professor but the darkest wizard in a really really long time? Wow.

"Breakfast?" She held the mug and lunchbox. I forced an awkward smile before putting my hands forward two hoots. She pushed them through what looked like an invisible yet blue barrier as i grabbed them.

Everyone here must be so honest don't they? And open? I gulped putting them aside.

She was already leaving, " Florence, do you when he'll be back?" I rushed back to the open door. "He'll escort some guests from there portkey's location here then he'll have a meeting and when all that's done. He might come up to you." She explained as i pushed my lips out nodding.

Meeting? He really believes himself? He'll die at last. I hope not, but since when does evil win?

She dropped her facial expressions at my glare at the floor. "Now, you're evil." She checked me up down causing me to raise a brow. "What do want me to say? I hope he succeeds? He's killing people. Both of you are surprised by the fact I'm trying to be on the good side" I bared my teeth almost crushing my thumb in my fist.

"Have a good day Anna." She blankly answered before i sucked my lips in nodding. I shut the door then sat on the windowsill once more. Sipping on coffee and eating on the best bacon sandwiches ever. If it was even bacon and not some baby they abducted from a nearby village.

I hope i don't turn out to be bacon too. But this time for a really really large snake named Nagini.

...

It was almost 4pm as i sunk in the bed throwing the brush in the air then grabbing it; if it doesn't break my nose for the hundredth time. I huffed and puffed silently hoping someone was looking for me at the moment, someone to take me and fly me away into anywhere but somewhere he knows.

Fucking Saturn!

It was like books and movies my situation. A victim kidnapped by the villain and a lot of people searching for her. But i also know how it ends, he grabs me in front of a crowd and tells them if they don't kneel he'll kill me and no one does so he pushes me off a precipice and i die. I fucking die.

Or maybe i just have a wild imagination.

I kept blinking slow and lazily as i laid in the silk. Suddenly i heard a loud thump outside before the sky darkened. I jumped off my place gulping before another thump crashed against the wall. Aight, thumps means hide. I won't just wait for someone to kill me.

Beats pounded against the walls loudly and hastily as i locked myself in the bathroom.

My heart started bouncing in my chest as i sucked my lips in trying not to breathe too loud. I grabbed the nearest weapon incase of any invasion. Although i wasn't even sure if they were allowed in here.

Sounds of chatter and laughter echoed from downstairs. If he's locking me in here, it meant no one was allowed to see me. If they did, oh my god. Okay, fine. I'm dying soon. I just wanted to try the blue cotton candy before i died, but maybe that you'd be my last wish.

My wish: to stay alive? No, but to try the blue cotton candy. Maybe i was just hungry. Then a few men voices neared the bathroom.

"I hearr fast hearrtbeats." An Italien accent of a man spoke as my teeth started chattering. Now it's only getting worse. "I get it Leo, you're a vampire, don't boast." Another old voice answered with a mocking chuckle. "No, I'm serrious." Whoever the fuck was Leo answered back. Tom needed to get his ass right upstairs if he was even there.

I gulped blinking uncontrollably and slapping a hand on my mouth to stop my fast breaths from echoing in his ears. "Now i could smell paura." He caused my eyes to tear out of fear with my hands trembling. I held the razor of Tom's tighter feeling my whole life on edge. "Intruder? You mean? Is it even possible?" The older guy replied back causing my heart and blood to drop to my toes. "I don't know Collin, I'm telling you what I'm hearring." He prolonged his speech before i internally begged for anyone legilimens to come upstairs.

"Gentlemen," his voice interrupted causing me to sigh longly with my muscles turning weak as a twig. "My lord." They both answered politely. It was kind of frustrating how them calling him their lord did stuff to me. How the power he possessed was shockingly attractive yet curious and scary.

"Is there anything bothering you?" His heals clicked nearer to the bathroom and room. "Forrgive me my lorrd, i thought i hearrd hearrtbeats." The Italian spoke as i sighed again letting all my stifled carbon dioxide out.

"There's nothing here. And i do recall that i have banned wandering in this floor." He swiftly responded causing me to shut my eyes with anger building up. He was the one who left me!!

"My apologies my lord, we were just looking for." The other man politely spoke. "the meeting room, is what you should be looking for and disregarding everything else at the moment." He ensured before i bared my teeth cussing at him beneath my breath. Anger rushed out of his throat like bombs into the air blowing up the whole atmosphere and heating it up.

I swear to god if he doesn't come inside to check if i was alive! "Of course my lord." The elder uttered. "After you then." Tom's deep voice demanded as i rolled my eyes.

I heard footsteps moved leisurely away as i shut my eyes sighing in a slight of relief.

I could tell it was a whole crowd downstairs before it was all silent.

I stayed in my place for about an hour just cussing and praying that he would trip on the stairs and break his... well you know. I know it's impossible but you get the idea. Thumps echoed back as the sunset glistened two rays back into the bathroom. They were leaving, finally.

Then, heals clicked hastily into the corridor. I grabbed the straight razor tighter trembling before the door was rammed open. I breathed heavily with slight whimpers quivering faster. Sweat built up my spine and temples prior to a throat clear.

I dropped the blade before rushing out. The door was shut and i opened mine. He stood still all organised. Only now, his face was too red and temples were pounding.

I bared my teeth as he checked me out with sturdily clutched jaw muscles. "You!" I raised an index at him before he hushed me aggressively with gritted teeth silencing the room with his white wand.

"You left me here!" I burnt my eyes through him in disbelief. "They almost caught me! And i! Would have died!" I slapped my sides pacing around the room despising the littlest sight of him.

"If you're really kidnapping me! Just put ne in your cave or whatever the fuck you put people in!" I yelled at him as he took his cloak and suit jacket off throwing them on the bed.

"And you look so damn angry! Well guess what?! So am i Tom and! I could even be more raged than you! Because for the millionth time, i almost died because of you!" I stomped my feet on the ground clutching my fists tightly. He narrowed his eagle eyes at me setting me on internal fire.

"And you couldn't even care less Voldermort! You just departed the moment you thought they left.!" I ran my fingers back through my hair feeling his eyes build up more wetness between my legs than ever. His chest bounced with anger or maybe suffocated lust. I hoped it was both.

"You're a fucking villain and i... hate you." I neared him poking his chest with my index only getting him more angry and raged as his fists clutched even more tighter and his head tilted.

"And fyi. The moment i get out of this nuthouse, i will-"

"Shut the fuck up." His hot breath fanned my face causing sweat to bubble up on my back and my heart pound. "Make me." I dared him intensely with narrow eyes before he raised a brow.
I parted my lips silent for a moment, waiting to witness his desired yet unwanted reaction. He kept his angry eyes roaming my face and body before he shook his head slowly.

"Ah, fuck it." He whispered before both of his cold hands gripped my face and his soft starved lips crashed against mine intensely. The magic he spelled all over my body in a few moments of his lips stabled on mine causing me to right away grab his hair.

He pulled my waist closer arching me back in his arms a little as he grunted in my mouth. His vocals vibrating my groaning ones. I messed his hair up pushing my tongue deeper in his mouth as he rolled his between my lips and on my face.

I can't do this, he's the villain. The bad guy. Fuck, fuck.

"Shh shh. Stop thinking so much." He whispered between our aggression before more anger burgeoned in me. "I fucking hate you." I pushed my lips back against his as his hands roved my skin. "Shut up." He tensed his jaws inhaling. He raged me even more causing me to clutch his hair tighter yielding pain into him.

He started moving forwards hastily holding my body tighter as we groaned in each other's mouths. "Fuck Tom." I pulled back looking deep into his simmering mahoganies that just grew angrier.

He slammed me against the wall before holding my waist up causing me to soar from the ground. My toes didn't touch but the coldest littlest bit of the floor as he wrapped his ripped arms around me and i held his face.

I wrapped my legs around the monster i was about to get fucked by. Fuck, i don't think I'll ever get tired of this. "Fuck you." I cussed before he clasped my hair pulling me back. "As you wish." He opened his mouth wide and pushed his face against mine.

Our tongues in each other's mouth rolling around and wandering inside causing my breath to halt. He kept his face to mine as i tried to part my lips the widest to take him in. He sucked on my tongue as i groaned shutting my eyes feeling his nose hit against mine waving it from side to side.

I grabbed his bottom lip between my teeth drawing it and slurping whatever was on it causing him to smirk two hoots. I let him go before he started biting on my neck and marking me intensely. Angrily. And i held him with the same amount of fury.

My wetness devoured my legs under these shorts as i writhed in my place trying not to feel much dampness. "You're attitude doesn't suit me." He breathed on my neck. "Teach me the one that suits you then." I narrowed my lustful eyes submitting to him as he rested his head on mine tensing his jaws.

"And again Anastasia. You shout and rant about how much you hate me, but when my dick's about to fuck your little pussy. You're nothing but a submissive slut for me." He vibrated his head in anger breathing on my face.

His lechery talk caused me to widen my passion craving eyes at his kindling ones feeling myself shudder beneath his touch. "Put your legs down and take off your clothes." He demanded before i slowly let my legs down slipping my shorts and panties down.

"More," he commanded before i swallowed my pride then shamefully slipped off my shirt hiding my breasts with my arms. I saw his eyes flip to my breasts. I gulped feeling so much heat of devilish lust radiate from my body to his.

He raised a sharp brow at me. I looked up getting lost in his reaction when he tilted his head and his chest bounced. So no one's going to fuck but him for the next few days...weeks?

"Let me see," he gripped my wrists as i gulped blushing with embarrassment. He stretched his arms over me locking me between them. "You're mine." He growled causing my heart to skip a million beats as i blinked in shock with parted lips. "Every bit of you belongs to me. I own you." He snarled with anger.

I didn't know if i was supposed to be elated or fear that statement. I don't want to belong to someone who kills people, to a monster. To the devil himself.

"Let me see your body because no one else will do. And if it happened, i will rip their heads off." He whispered before i dropped my arms. My breasts shone with sweat before he ogled deeply at them and i looked down at his unbelievably stiff erection beneath his trousers.

His advanced his hands to me caressing each one of them with beastly lust. He leaned forward before he started pecking them and i looked into nothingness breathing heavily. His watch on my body could never light up more fire.

Exposure forced me to ashamed that i almost cried, but i also almost threw my body on his. He has never seen that much of my body, and i remain clueless of his. He pulled back up with his hands still on my breasts.

"This will hurt." He announced before his indexes and middle fingers to my nipples as i breathed hastily and uncontrollably. Wetness started dragging down my thighs as i panted heavily. He noticed it before he could do anything and leered up at me.

"You're dripping." He added with a raised chin. I knew i was; i bit my lip at him before him locking my nipples between his fingers tightly causing me to grunt.

It was like he was unscrewing them from me. I hissed grabbing his wrists as he started stirring his fingers back and forth. "Tom-" i shut my eyes sucking my lips in. "It hurts doesn't it?" He snarled with pride twisted his fingers as i grunted even more. I nodding gulping and tilting my head back.

"Who do you belong to?" He proudly queried as i kept my eyes shut and my bottom lip between my teeth whimpering. "Speak slut." He demanded before i swallowed more of my ego to remain with no dignity for the thousandth time. And it was when i realised it, i wanted this. I wanted to belong to him. Regardless, who was he, i wanted to be his servant. Please him when he wants and submit his every command.

"You... i belong to-.. you. Tom gentle." I tried holding his wrists away but he kept it strong that his arm vibrated. "Tom-" i whimpered in ache before he dragged them out as he held the tips compact causing me to groan with locked lips before he let go.

"Good girl. Now jump." He checked my body out before i submitted. I jumped as he wrapped his arms around me pinning me again against the freezing marble of the wall. I hissed when goosebumps formed all over my body due to the chill. "Shit i need to fuck you Anastasia." He panted whilst keeping his hands drawing forbidden pictures of satisfaction on my naked body.

"Please do." I looked at him with innocent eyes after hearing his belt unbuckle. He had to use only one of his hands to pull himself out and undo his trousers. My anger, my ego, my pride, they all dropped dead once i saw his up normally large size underneath me. "Fuck," i murmured to myself more than him biting my lip causing him to inhale sharply; his cock stiffening even more.

He tensed his jaws before wrapping his hand around my neck and ramming my head to the wall. I grunted in pain before he adjusted his tip on my entrance causing my to writhe but adjust to feeling him. My wetness started dripping on him. The frozen drops on my inner thighs caused me to shiver.

Right now, i wasn't only fucking my professor. But Voldemort, the darkest wizard of all time, someone soon to be immortal, someone who murders and is a massive homicidal killer.

I shut my eyes opening my mouth and gasping in the air. "Fuck- give it to me!" I slapped his chest before he started brushing himself against my showering clit.

"You want it slut?" He growled furrowing his brows to me. I bit my lip nodding keenly. "You want Lord Voldemort's dick. You want his massive hard cock? Huh?" He hastened engendering me to scream in plea nodding yet again.

"Beg then. Beg slut!" He shouted causing fog to wrap around my brain washing it over in euphoric sins and unique kind of pride. "Please." I shut my eyes raising my hips then dropping them. "You want the villain's cock, you'll have to beg louder than that." He felt my pulse in his palm as he tortured me.

I think i will always want him in these levels. These diabolical levels.

"Please my lord, please!" I shut my eyes feeling the uncontrollable need of screaming to pleasure. Of having my legs shaking nonstop. "Louder!" He yelled in my face.

"Please!"
"Louder!"
"Please!!"

I screamed begging his majesty yet he remained merciless. "Louder!" He brushed fast panting himself. I could tell he wanted me more than anything. And i needed him. So fucking bad!

"I beg you my lord! I beg you!! Please!!" I screamed feeling a tear drop down to my jaw. "Please!!!"

"Uh huh. Good girl." He groaned before adjusting himself and all at once.

He pounded inside of me.

All of it.

He almost reached my lungs with no mercy. He pierced my cervix writing his vicious name inside of me as i screamed loudly. Louder than ever, i screamed like i was being shot to death. Rolling my eyes so far back and tearing through his waistcoat with my nails.

He growled loudly taking his hand off my neck and slapped the wall repeatedly enduring the unlimited pleasure i provided him. He slapped it with his tensed palm, the slamming sounds clamouring in my head causing me to shudder.

"Shit-" he squinted his eyes shut stabling himself for a moment deep inside me. I felt him touch every single bit of me once more. But this was more euphoric, more submissive, more forbidden. Therefore...better.

"Fuck!!" I arched back feeling his lips open wide between my breasts. "Tom!!" I was rocked upwards when he pushed once more inside of me.

"Anastasia stay still." He growled once more. "Holy fuck!" I shuddered around him disabled to do anything else but scream.

He started rocking my body breathing heavily or locking his lips and grunting softly. "Moan Tom-" i gulped then wailed as he sped. My body raked against the wall as his lips kissed my breasts deeply. I felt the littlest ache of my body smoothing the marble twinge me. He pounded ruthlessly inside of me as euphoria flashed before my eyes. I screamed for him to moan as he ignored my plea.

"Shh shh." He ruffled his fingers between my lips parting them as i cried for his merciless thrusts. "Open wide." He demanded before i obeyed and stuck my tongue out moaning whilst in action.

He spat in my mouth before i locked my lips swallowing that cold liquid. He let go of my legs dropping me down. Weakly, i fell down to the floor.

He clasped my hair as i stayed the floor looking up at him and moaning in pain. "You want me to moan whore?" He raised his other hand slapping me after i nodding keenly. I needed to hear those rhythmical songs of lust echo in my head.

"Please please." I begged panting heavily before he spat on my face. Fuck, he was dominant. And i... worshipped it. I worshipped him.

He started dragging my hair forward pulling me. He kept his cock, which was utterly wetted by me, out and hard as i watched it. I got on my toes before he kicked my knees for me to fall back. I grunted in shock after my ankle twisted.

"Crawl, crawl." His demanding tone caused me to moan helplessly not wanting to submit that much. It was too embarrassing. Yes, absolutely blessing, but shameful. I can't have someone I'm supposed to hate and fear do that to me.

"Shut your useless fucking thoughts and obey whore." He leaned forward as i nodded dropping my head down in submission. He dragged me from my hair deeper in the room back to the bathroom.

I was on my hands and knees following him like i was his pet of some kind whimpering in submission. How the hell was i supposed to look him in the eyes after that? He really kept his composure at school didn't he?

"I tried my best." He hauled me up as i got up in a little pain. He positioned me in front of the mirror before he adjusted himself to my entrance then pushed easily back inside me yet i still wailed.

"Fuck-" he shut his eyes tilting his head back as i widened my eyes at the sight of my exposed self getting remorselessly fucked by the monster of everybody's story. He was fucking no one but me. It might make me sound like the worst person ever but it made me feel unconditionally proud.

He started ramming inside of my wet ocean crashing my walls against me and himself as i screamed feeling him open the gates for all the starving wails of mine. "Tom!" I held the marble of the sink like my life depended on it. I needed this more than i thought i did.

I wanted to feel his touch in my body. He held my hair pushing my head under the tap and letting the water wash over my face. He grunted slamming himself against me causing my hips to crash with the coldness of the marble. My breath halted in my lungs unable to be gained or escape as the water suffocated me in.

He drowned me and my hair as he worked his way in me. The water entered my mouth choking me and causing me to pull myself up as much as possible. He clutched my hair up and held my hips.

His lips met my ear. "Did i make you shut up now?" He licked under my ear as i moaned uncontrollably with a wide mouth and back rolled eyes.

"Answer!" He slapped my naked ass behind. "Yes! Yes!" I squinted my eyes shut before he started to speed up. "Did i make shut up good?" He breathed hastily in my ear causing me to quake and goosebumps built up my back.

"Yes my lord! You did!" I cried out loud for him to stop asking me questions to answer. He held my body up in order for me to watch myself. I knew that he loved that already.

"Fucking whore." He shut his eyes parting his lips even more and breathing faster with a few grunts below his throat. Suddenly my walls started tightening as i let out the first scream. "Don't you fucking dare cum, don't you fucking dare slut." He rolled my hair around his hand pulling me tighter.

He grabbed my breasts with an arm and used the other one around my waist. He held me compact. "Don't you want me to moan, huh?" He questioned causing my walls to convulse even more. My hair wet dripping down on my back and my face on my front as i gaped my mouth wailing uncontrollably.

"I want you-!! To moan! Fuck Tom!" I tried to stay in action, trying to obey him. "Then you'll have to listen. And if you cum now-,.. you won't be conscious enough to hear will you?" He smirked the mirror. His black shirt stuck to his skin due to the hot sweat of his.

He shut his eyes breathing heavily and tilting his head back as i watched blocking my orgasm as much as possible. He thrusted deeply in me before his brows furrowed with his mouth open to the air.

And he did it. He provided me with something I've craved for far too long. He let that rhythmical unholy chant out of his lips. And not once. He pushed faster as i watched him lose that slight of control.

He did it once causing my walls to swathe around him which pushed him to moan again but a little louder. And as i started screaming, he moaned for me. For my tightness.

"Fuck Anastasia. You're so fucking tight." He commented before the warmth in the bottom of my stomach was released. "Fuck- Anastasia- Fuck." He moaned it in my ear before he sped up even more.

I dropped back on the marble holding the running faucet as the water ran in front of my face. "Oh fuck Tom you're gonna make me cum! Oh I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!" I squinted my eyes shut before my leg started bouncing and my screams were uncontrollable as i tried standing but he pushed me back down. Atrociously, he pounded every bit of his vigour inside me not taking the littlest moment between the thrust and the other.

The sound of our skins hitting and my liquids starting to gather up caused me to wail gripping whatever i could hold in front of me as my numbness kicked in and i left my walls to suck him in. He groaned and grunted as i watched him half lifeless through the mirror.

"Cum Tom!" I managed to scream. "Cum my lord!" I added before his lips started turning ruby and i felt him tense inside me. I left him my body to rock and use all he wanted before his grunts gathered and then he went mute tilting his head back and furrowing his brows.

That beautiful scenery caused me to cry out loud again. Just to aid him to release. I've had my orgasm, his turn.

Suddenly, he let out a moan of satisfaction after he gripped my hips tightly. He shot all his liquids inside of me hissing sharply as he breathed heavily. "Fuck-" he grunted then took out of me.

I wailed in fatigue feeling his whiteness fill me up before i dropped. I fell on the floor collapsing almost unconscious. He should learn to be gentle.

"Anastasia." He tucked himself in then called for me. "What?" I prolonged it weakly. "Stand up." He said before unmanaged tears came out of my eyes. Really? You fuck me then you demand me,

I let two or three tears of unfairness fall before he huffed crouching down. "Why are you crying now?" He tensed his jaws raising a brow. His lips were red and face too.

"You're just going to leave now right?" I gasped for air due to difficulty to gain it. Because of a lot of reasons.

"You got what you wanted, now you're just going to leave and since i can't be the one who does it, you're the one who's just going to leave the room." I cried softly before he stared coldly at me before his arms started wrapping around my body in an oddly familiar position. He gently picked me up from my trembling legs and sweaty back moving outside.

I rested in his speedily bouncing chest. I then shook softly for it was a little cold. He sighed placing me seated on the ottoman. "Stay still." He lowly and gently said. I concluded that a part of his vague rage was released.

He went into somewhere which i was too weak to observe as i breathed heavily then wiped a tear off my cheek, he stayed out or away for about five minutes. His heals clicked back before he took his shoes off somewhere then stood tall in front of me. I looked up still embarrassed of my exposure.

He shrugged shaking his head. His soft falling curl twisting around his forehead. I didn't understand his motion but i noticed that he changed his attire into a turtleneck and some straight trousers which looked slightly more comfortable than his other clothes. He held something black in his hand checking it out then looking back at me.

I blinked at him parting my lips and still panting. He crouched down with it curled in his hand before he wrapped whatever was in his hand around my shoulders huffing. His gentleness sucking me into heavenly comfort and glee.

Cotton hugged me causing me to shiver at once when it curved my sweat. "Put your arms in." He inclined making my hear skip a few beats with zeal kindling deep under my chest.

"No one will kill you Anastasia." He shook his head as i watched his details which were unfortunately more prettier than ever. I parted my lips at how no matter what i still felt it. That heartbeat pace present when he's around. That gentle vigour of his.

"I won't allow it." He looked away from me to the floor swallowing. I gasped below my breath causing his eyes to flip to me.

"You're my hostage." He shook his head at me. You still won't allow it. I curled a lip corner up nodding. He buttoned his shirt around me locking me in his ocean scent as i sniffed it low key.

"They're not allowed to step into my room anyways." His deep voice sounded some kind of hesitant and nervous. My face then fell as i wondered.

"You're not manipulating me again, are you?" I still did doubt him. He flipped his eyes darkening them with his jaws tensing. He stared in my eyes silently fixing the shirt on me as he stayed mute. I breathed horsely at his reaction.

His eyes widened before he rolled his tongue in his cheek. I stayed hushed and clueless too. "Did you eat?" He changed the subject after a few minutes as i shook my head. "I'll bring you food." He stood up immediately departing from the room.

Did i say something wrong? Maybe.

But it's his fault. If it wasn't for him, i would've been able to differ. But he was a really good lair and it terrified me. What if it all was just an act.

What if i was still getting manipulated and mentally dragged into the death eater pathway. I did need his gentleness, and his goodness. I needed to see them, but only if they were true. Only if they weren't another kind of unforgivable deception to lure me in.

Fine, this wasn't kidnapping, because if it was. I would've thought repeatedly about leaving. But I didn't. Yet it's not by my will. Even that messed with my head and heart.

I slapped my forehead, if i just shut my fucking mouth and he could've stayed like that for a little longer. But fucking timings. When will this be over? I was too tired.

Not of him, never of him. But confusion, perplexity, living on a tightrope. All that shit was too tiring. I stood up moving harshly to the bed; his shirt covering my thighs as the sleeves escaped my hands covering them more than how gloves do. I stretched my legs to the front.

The door was opened once more as he walked in with his head down and his face still angry. He handed me another lunchbox before i huffed.

"Aight I'm sorry." I stretched up when he neared the door. He halted holding the knob and looking down at it.

"What for?" His deep tone had this invisible snarl underneath it. My heart started beating even more rapidly as i struggled to answer.

"For saying what i said. I didn't really mean it. Or maybe i did, but i just... i dunno." I prolonged my sigh before he turned his head to me.

"No need." He shook his head relieving me.

"I got what i wanted..." He opened the door, "now I'm leaving." He caused my beating muscle to click in my chest as the door was shut.

I parted my lips gasping lowly at his cruelty. My chest started bouncing before i figured it out. All he wanted was to see my body naked then. Nothing more. That was all?

I let a few tears fall as i threw whatever was in front of me away and taking my knees closer to my chest.

This was definitely my fault and not his. But he couldn't get anymore mean. He couldn't get anymore ruthless.

"You're so mean." I cried softly knowing he could hear me, hear my thoughts at least. I just wish i could hear his.

It would've made everything so much more easier.

Whenever he's him, i want him away. I want him gone and injured. I just don't want to see him. I feel like he's using me, the bad guy of every story.

But the second his hand touches my skin... my world flips upside down. My heart skips beats. I feel like i never want him to let go of me. Hold me until i take my last breath. Gentle or vigorous touch, i lived for it all.

Who was the villain in everybody's story? Him.

But the villain in our story? Was it him, or was it me?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

84.1K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
31.1K 222 31
Y/n Malfoy, twin of Draco Malfoy, has been going to Beauxbatons until she is given a task to steal the Elder wand to become a death eater like the re...
8.4M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...