𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑅𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎...

By 1-800-Sistershookth

┈┈ ✦ ⋅ ⋯ ୨ ❝ What in the Gordon Ramsey is going on here!? ❞ Forks, home of the supernatural and mundane. Wol... More

𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑅𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑑
Mᴇᴇᴛ Lɪʟɪᴀɴ Cʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ Sᴡᴀɴ
☾ Aᴄᴛ Oɴᴇ ☽
ᴠᴇʀᴛɪғɪᴇᴅ ɪɢ | ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴏʀ ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ 2 ᴍᴇᴍᴇs | ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
Sᴜᴘʀᴇᴍᴇ Cᴏᴜʀᴛ / ᴀʙᴏʀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴs | Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀs Nᴏᴛᴇ
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋
??????? ?????
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝑌
Bᴏɴᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ☺︎︎
Bᴏɴᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ☺︎︎
Bᴏɴᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ☺︎︎
☾ Aᴄᴛ Tᴡᴏ ☽
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
My absence | Author's Note

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

15K 479 177
By 1-800-Sistershookth

( Outfit Above )

" Meet me at our spot~

Caught a vibe, baby are you coming for the ride?

I just wanna look into your eyes.

I just wanna stay for the night, night, night. "

Unedited

No one

WHEN LILIAN FINALLY CAME TO, the first things she noticed was that she was in a car. She slowly sat up and rubbed the remaining sleepiness out of her eyes.

She glanced out the window, noting how the mornings sunlight was beginning to shine between the wilting trees.

It was a pretty sight. Sunrise shinning out from the big, beautiful trees.

The said trees passed by in blur as Rosalie sped by, resembling that of green blobs but Lily wasn't focused on that.

She was focused on the suffocating silence instead.

It was unnaturally quiet.

It was never this quiet in the Olympic Coven.

She knew that they knew.

They all knew, but they didn't say anything.

To be honest, Lily didn't know if she would prefer if they had said something.

It was tense as well. Not even a knife could slice through the strain of quiet.

Lily couldn't stand it but for once she had nothing to say.

What was she supposed to say?

Sorry I didn't tell you about my freak powers please don't label me as a monster?

Luckily, a certain bear fighting vampire spoke up for her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Emmett asked, quietly, his voice soft. Lily turned to him. He was never quiet nor soft, that was a fact. Aside from herself, he was the loudest in the Cullen coven.

That's why they were close. They matched each other's chaotic energies. Hearing him be so clement scratched the raven-haired beauty's brain the wrong way.

Lily tilted her head slightly. She could give him a reasonable and honest response or she could sass him. And who is Lilian Swan without her sassy persona?

"You're not very handsome and your not very bright." Lily stated, cooly. Emmett's once solemn expression changed to one of offense.

A small tug to pull at the corner of her lips, shaping to be a small smirk.

"I'm so glad we had that talk."

Emmett pouted as Jasper, Alice, and Rosalie all cackled with laughter.

Rosalie tried to focus on the road, seeing as she was the one who was driving but that task seemed pretty hard considering she had a comedic relief of a sister in the back seat of her car.

When the laughter that filled the car finally died down, the smothering tension was back. It was like a snake, slithering in; tragically unwanted.

Somehow, Alice and Jasper's hands found themselves entangled with Lilian's own. It was like second nature.

They took note of how Lilian's skin wasn't cold to the touch like theirs. Instead it was steaming hot. A couple notches below 100°.

Jasper and Alice shared looks of confusion that went over Lily's head.

Rosalie glanced at Lily threw the front mirror, her golden eyes clashing with Lily's own.

It threw Rosalie off, to see that familiar shade of golden instead of her chocolate brown eyes. It made her stomach churn.

Guilt raced through her. No matter how many calming waves Jasper sent to his "twin", the guilt continued to course through her body like the blood ran through her veins.

"Can we.. can we just not talk about it right now." Lily mumbled, meekly. The occupants of the car all nodded slowly, each understanding her struggle to grasp the situation.

They themselves were struggling to grasp the fact that she wasn't a human anymore. It was a hard pill to swallow.

Alice and Jasper tightened their grips on her hands.

They didn't want to let go. And they wouldn't, mating bond be damned

Edward

Edward stared at Bella's unconscious body, blankly. The hospital room brought back bad memories. Memories Edward didn't want to remember. Memories he buried deep down. Memories his family; Lily helped him overcome.

Edward was deep in though and his thoughts currently revolved around Lily.

He felt guilty. Confused even.

Guilty because she lost her human life because of his selfishness. Because of his need to be loved. The life of a vampire was something that he wished on no one. Especially his little sister figure.

Guilt was eating him alive. He had no doubt that Jasper could feel it from all the way in Rosalie's car.

But aside from that, Edward was confused.

He had always been able to read Lilian's inner thoughts, no matter how chaotic. Her thoughts were fast. Fast enough to give him a small headache. But now he heard nothing. It was silent. When he tried focusing on her thoughts and digging deep, he got a migraine as result. He noticed this when he first saw her in the Ballet studio.

He remembered how bewitching she looked. How daunting she looked as she ripped James's head off. How powerful.

Edward remembered how proud he felt in that moment. As if he was a father watching his daughter win a sports game.

But that admiration, unfortunately, was short lived when he put two and two together.

Her golden eyes. Her enhanced beauty. Her defined features. Her darker hair.

Her enchanting, beautiful, golden eyes that were so similar to his own— down to the pitch black irises.

But this only confused him even more.

When a vampire first turns, their eyes are blood red due to the human blood that still runs in their veins.

So why was Lilian different?

Before Edward got the chance to ponder the question that arisen in his mind, his eyes snapped open on instinct.

A loud voice echoed throughout his mind. Edward furrowed his eyebrows as his face contorted into that of discomfort.

((A/N : JASPER TEASE 🥱🤩✋🏽🖤✨💃👣⁉️🗣👆🏽👄👀👁😎🤧))

Edward let out a long sigh after he finally deducted who the person could be.

Edward allowed his body to go slack when he heard their footsteps approaching, his eyes closing as he pretended to be in Hypnos's domain.

No one

CARLISE sighed at Lilian's stubbornness. For twenty minutes straight he had been arguing with her about whether or not she could go see Bella in her hospital rooom while Alice and Jasper stood idly by and did absolutely nothing to help.

Jasper leaned on Rosalie's car, hands in his jacket pockets as he watched the interaction between the two.

Alice sat on the roof of Esme's car, picking at her cuticles and filing her nails down.

Now Jasper and Alice seemed perfectly calm but it was the exact opposite. Feelings of eagerness and impatience rattled the soulmate bond to the core, courtesy of Lilian's own raging emotions. This made the three vampire lovers anxious.

"She's my sister, Carlisle!" Lily said, strongly— not wanting to listen to any of his reasoning, even though she knew deep down that it was for the best.

No one was sure how bad Lily's thirst was, not even Jasper. He, Lilian and Alice couldn't feel one another's thirst through the mating bond. Only emotions. That's why Alice was never affected by Jasper's enhanced bloodlust. Jasper wasn't sure why he couldn't feel Lilian's thirst. It was as if a concrete wall had been built between his empathy abilities and Lily. Like he was cut off from certain things. It made him nervous. There were many things that he and the other Cullen's noticed about Lilian that concerned them.

"I understand that Lily but-" Carlise's head instinctively snapped to where his enhanced hearing could pick up a mild commotion, cutting off his sentence.

Lily, Jasper and Alice followed his gaze which lead to where they could see a average looking man heatedly yelling at Esme.

Carlisle's normally calm expression morphed into one of pure anger.

Jasper could feel Esme's distress and irritation from where he stood, one hundred yards away from them.

Before anyone knew what was happening, the four vampires found themselves at Esme's side at once, each standing in front of the kind woman with a protective edge.

"Is there a problem?" Carlise asked, passive aggressively— his eyes narrowing after he glanced at the stranger up and down.

"Where.. did you freaks come from." The stranger questioned in shock. He did a one over on the beautiful
family— taking in each of their intimidating appearances.

The man suddenly felt insecure in their presence, which for some reason made him even angrier.

"I'll ask again, do you have a problem with my wife?"

The stranger suddenly came to his senses, his eyes darkening with anger.

"You defending this bitch-"

"HEY!" Lily, Jasper and Alice shouted, the throuple taking a synced step forward while the man stepped back instinctively.

"Don't talk to my mom that way." Lily spat. Esme took notice of the red tendrils that crawled up from small, microscopic cracks in the earths ground. She stared wide eyes at the sight as they nipped at Lily's chunky boots, wildly— reflecting Lily's anger.

Esme was the most kind woman Lilian had ever met. So when she saw someone disrespecting her— she got angry- no! Livid.

Alice and Jasper were no better. They stared at the man with harsh and hard eyes.

"Lily-"

"You okay?" Alice asked as she turned around to face Esme. Her eyes softened when she noticed the fading irritation on Esme's face.

Lily had only seen Esme angry a couple times. The most angry she had gotten was when her and Emmett broke her favorites vase.

"Yeah I'm okay," Esme said, lying through her teeth. She gave Lily, Jasper, Alice, and Carlise a tight lipped smile that was obviously fake.

"Go- go wait in the car." She ordered, sweetly. Her voice was soft as she spoke. It was clear that she didn't want to cause a scene but Lily, Jasper and Alice were too protective of Esme.

"Yeah. Go wait in the car." The man said, snarky. Jasper narrowed his eyes and took another step forward. A silent threat hung in the air. A threat Jasper didn't voice.

"What was that?"

"I'm talking to mommy, you, should go wait in the car." The man repeated, his voice at a threatening level.

"You should shut the fuck up."

"Jasper!" Jasper glanced over to where a uncomfortable Esme stood. He and his lovers slowly looked up only to realize that a crowd was starting to form.

Alice guess that they were loved ones of the patients inside.

Esme sent Jasper, Lily, and Alice pleading eyes. Hesitantly Alice grabbed both Jasper and Lilian's hands and lead them in the direction of their car.

Jasper kissed Esme's temple, lovingly, the display of familial love making Carlise smile.

Lily glanced over her shoulder and sized the man up. Her face resembled   one of disgust. As if just laying eyes on the man was a crime. A hell.

Jasper and Lilian tightened their hold around Alice's hand as they made their way over to Rosalie's car.

Lily relished in the feeling of Alice and Jaspers ice cold touch against her own steaming skin.

She subconsciously squeezed their hands in a symbol of control.

Jasper felt himself tense up when the smell of human finally hit his nose. He tightened his hold on Alice and Lily's hand and he felt his throat burn; Ache with need.

Alice glanced over at Lily in an attempt to see if it was bothering her as well but she was already staring at something.

Alice furrowed her eyes brows and followed Lilian's line of gaze only for it to land on a woman.

"LILY!"

—Author's Note—

Hey besties

THIS TOOK ME FOR FUCKING EVER TO WRITE 😤✋🏽

I'm telling you I was writing on this chapter as a draft literally every day since I've updated last 💀💀

Excuse the many typos that probs are in this chapter.

Idk I'm too tried to check 🤷🏽‍♀️

I'm tired hoes 🥱

N E whore :

I've been literally drowning in school work 🤩

I've had homework everyday since school started and I've been in school for 6 weeks 🧍🏽‍♀️

Igstg

Anyways enough about that.

I've been taking naps literally everyday cause this shit called living is tiring 😪

Anyways follow my tiktok dedicated to my Wattpad account :

NOW GO FOLLOW IT WHORES OR ILL BE IN YOUR ROOM TONIGHT

I've started reading the Twilight books and lemme just say 👀

I like Bella wayy more in the books tbh.

Also currently binging the Squid Game and Lucifer 💃✨

bi-panic everywhere tbh

QOTD :

Have you read the twilight books? If so which of the books were your favorite ??

What series are you currently binge watching? Who's your fav and who do you hate??

Also does anyone else have any good book recommendations??

Preferably Twilight, Haikyuu, MHA, PJO, or crossover worthy ??

Anyways lmao imma go take a nap <3

Updated : 9.30.21

Word Count: 2133 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5K 63
It's been a while since the eldest child of Renee Dwyer, and Charlie Swan has returned to Forks. Distressed over his parents broken marriage he left...
20.8K 1.1K 11
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭." 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞...
1.3K 115 6
❝ I don't want a smelly ass dog for my mate! ❞ ❝ You think i wanted to imprint on a blood sucking little demon like you! ❞ IN WHICH 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐥...
623K 15.6K 48
"Is this what you want?" he murmurs, gaze gliding down to where his fingers linger dangerously on my upper thigh. Resting his hand on the surface bes...