Tease [Jikook]

By xDemonBeautyx

โ๐–ธ-๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ณ-๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พโž โ๐–ธ๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๏ฟฝ... More

Character Intro
Normal Day
"So Namjoon Hyung's Hard-On Almost Killed Us?"
Jimin VS Yugyeom
Naughty Maknae
Jimin Executes His Plan...
Punishment
Thunderstorm
Drama In America
Jeonlous Bunny
Interview
Chaos And Good News
Smile For The Camera
Serendipity
Grammys
And The Award Goes Too...
Acceptance
Whipped Cream And Cherries
Make Me Forget
"You're All Going To Hell!"
Planning
Black Swan
Couples Everywhere
Party Party Yeah
Making Headlines
Pain And Regrets
"Wake Up Baby..."
Christmas
Double Proposal
Epilogue

Distance

1.9K 100 6
By xDemonBeautyx

"Why does it feel like a funeral in here?"

Namjoon sighed and brought Yoongi in for a much needed hug, happy to finally have him back because his hyung was always the glue that held their band together, and one of his biggest pillars of strength.

Min Yoongi's eyes widened, patting Namjoon's back in confusion. "Alright what's going on, you never hug me Joon." He chuckled, making eye contact with his boyfriends still standing at the door,  holding his suitcase with matching tired expressions.

It was currently 3pm, Hoseok and Taehyung had just picked up Yoongi from the hospital and had arrived home. The poor rapper expected a warm welcome, not frowning faces and gloomy vibes from the members.

"Didn't you see the headlines Yoon, the world world has probably seen it by now." Jin breathed, ushering everyone inside and closing the front door.

The five members made their way to the sitting room and took their respective seats, whilst getting ready to talk about last nights events.

"I did see the Jimin and Lisa fight, I'm not even gonna lie the nurses had to hold me down because of how hard I was laughing." Yoongi admitted sheepishly, making the others roll their eyes playfully. Leave it to Yoongi to be making jokes about their group breaking apart. "But Tae was the one to tell me about Jimin and Jungkooks massive fight, I'm guessing that's the reason they're not downstairs greeting me."

"I'm sorry kitten, I'll call them right now. Their fight shouldn't be an excuse to be disrespectful, you havent been home in weeks!" Hoseok huffed, about to stand up when his older boyfriend stopped him. "It's okay sunshine, I'll go have a word with Jimin." He said.

"But you just got here sweetheart, you shouldn't be stressing yourself out with this mess." Taehyung frowned. Yoongi smiled and kissed his forhead gently.

"Tae, this band is my family and if something is wrong then I wanna help fix it. Jin hyung do you mind checking on Jungkook aswell?" Yoongi asked politely.

"Oh dear I really should, I've been too mad to check on either of them! I'm such a terrible hyung." Jin rambled, burying his head in his hands. Namjoon wrapped an arm around him and said, "Jagi we were all upset, dont blame yourself it's okay."

"Speak for your fucking self Namjoon, as the leader you should have been the first to check on them!"

Everyone gaped at Hoseok's words.

"Relax Hobi, no ones to blame. Just let us make sure those two kiddos are okay." Yoongi shushed him, standing up with Jin and walking upstairs.

They heard some faint arguing behind them but they tried not to pay attention to it, they had bigger things to worry about right now.

"Jimin is staying in your room with Hoseok and Taehyung while Jungkook is still in their shared room." Jin informed, making Yoongi sigh at the obvious strain between the Jikook couple.

Jin and Yoongi split ways, Yoongi heading to see Jimin and the eldest heading to see Jungkook.

Yoongi knocked on his own bedroom door gently and waited for Jimin's response but when he heard nothing, he called out instead. "Jiminie, it's Yoongi hyung. May I please come in?"

Not a second later the door swung open and Jimin flew into Yoongi's already open arms, causing both of them to go crashing into the ground. "Hyung you're back!" Jimin tried to muster a smile but he failed, so instead he just focused on hugging the older male.

"You're looking a little skinny Jimin. Please tell me you've been eating, little one." Yoongi blurted, worried at how light Jimin was on top of him and how thin his face looked. Jimin bit his lip nervously and shrugged.

"Didn't wanna run into him downstairs."

This caused Yoongi to groan and pull both of them up, holding Jimin's hand soothingly and leading them inside the room before closing the door. "Have a seat Jimin, we need to talk."

Jimin crossed his arms cutely and sat down on the large bed made for three whilst his hyung remained standing. "You already know what happened Yoongi hyung, I don't see why I have to keep talking about it." Jimin admitted with a sad sigh.

"Talking about it helps little one, and you know I would never judge you. Bangtan is falling apart without you and Jungkook." Jimin flinched at the name of his boyfriend as Yoongi continued. "What's even going on between you two right now?" He questioned.

"I don't know, I assume we're taking a break because I'm avoiding him." Jimin answered. "You're avoiding him because of the Lisa thing right?"

The younger rolled his eyes and lay down with his hands under his head and thought about the question. "It's not just that, I don't think Jungkook has been taking this relationship seriously. He let's people flirt with him, he goes out with friends and doesnt even tell me and comes home at 2 in the morning scaring the shit out of everyone, and also not standing up for me as a boyfriend should. When Lisa said those things to me he didn't even bat an eyelash, that's why I dealt with it myself."

Yoongi sat down next to Jimin and brought him into a warm hug, catching the tears threatening to fall from his dongsaengs beautiful eyes. "I don't think he loves me hyung, maybe he only used me for sex and is regretting asking me to be his boyfriend." Jimin whispered, wiping his eyes quickly.

Before Yoongi could respond, Jimin had already climbed onto his lap, their faces far too close for any normal friends and this caused the older to slightly panic. "Jimin what-" Jimin ignored him and started leaning in, but Yoongi was quick to push him off as gently as he could.

Jimin's eyes widened and he frantically started apologizing. "H-Hyung I swear I didn't mean to, I was just upset!"

Yoongi shook his head, taking Jimins hand in his once again. "Jimin, he loves you more than anything and you know that. Every relationship needs communication, you guys cant keep fighting and THEN talking about it. Jungkook needs to remember he's not single anymore and you need to learn how to express your feelings and tell him when somethings wrong." Yoongi was proud of his advice, after all he didn't just have one boyfriend but two.

"I guess you're right hyung." Jimin sniffled, catching on that his hyung wanted to forget what just happened between them.

"Of course I am, now go to your room and talk to h-"

"FUCK YOU NAMJOON YOU'VE BEEN SUCH A SHITTY LEADER LATELY! NO WONDER JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK ARE FIGHTING, YOU'VE BASICALLY DROVE THEM TO THIS!"

Hoseok?

"I'M TRYING TO KEEP EVERYONE IN CHECK! WHAT DO YOU EVEN FUCKING DO FOR THIS GROUP BESIDES BOSS US AROUND DURING THE CHOREOGRAPHY!"

Namjoon?

Jimin and Yoongi locked eyes in equal panic, standing up and rushing out the room to see what was going on downstairs.

Hoseok's Pov

"I don't boss anyone around during the choreography, it's called caring about making sure we all do well!" I snarled, taking a threatening step towards our dearest leader. Taehyung held my arm with a fearful expression but I shook him off.

"I don't understand why you're fucking attacking me for no reason, Hoseok! I wasn't the only one who left everyone unattended at the party, Jin just wanted us to let loose for once! And why should I be getting all the blame when you didn't do shit for them either since you and Taehyung were fucking grinding on eachother all night!"

I gave Namjoon a warning shove, making him stumble backwards. "That's Hoseok hyung to you bastard, don't forget even though you're the leader I'm still your fucking hyung." I glared at the taller male. "Yeah well you're a pretty terrible one at that." Was the reply, followed by Namjoon shoving me back even harsher than I did.

My fists clenched at my side and I was ready to take a swing at him when Yoongi ran in front of me, catching my hand before it could hit him instead. Namjoon and I froze, our argument stopping causing the room to go silent.

That's when I heard Taehyung's soft cries and pleas for me to stop.

"Tae-" I started with a guilt ridden gaze, forgetting that my boyfriend absolutely hated violence and had seen more than three fights involving the people he loved in the last 24 hours.

Taehyung ignored me and rushed into Jimin's arms, who was standing at the bottom of the stairs with a tear stained face looking shocked.

"I'm so fucking exhausted, really. The two people I thought would have the most common sense and maturity to handle everything are now about to start a fucking fist fight in the sitting room." Yoongi couldnt even yell at that point, this throat had gotten hoarse from the amount of talking.

"Namjoon I'm sorry, I've just been stressed lately without Yoongi and everyone fighting. I didn't mean anything I said, I promise you're a good leader." I blurted, snapping out of whatever foul mood I was in.

"Fuck you Hoseok hyung, you don't know how hard I've been trying to keep this group together since Yoongi went to hospital and instead of being there and trying to support me, you kick me when I'm already down. That's not the Hoseok I know." Namjoon said softly, bumping my shoulder as he walked past and opened the front door.

The loud slam made all of us jump.

"What happened?" I heard Jin's voice, turning to the direction at the top of the stairs and seeing him looking worried. I barely even notice Jungkook peaking from behind him at first, the poor boy looking ghostly pale and just overall drained.

Jimin and Jungkook made eye contact for a second before Jimin looked away and Jungkook scurried back to their room, the guilt in his eyes not going unnoticed by any of us.

"Hoseok and Namjoon got into a fight but I'll sort it out. Everyone please just stay in your rooms and calm down, the last thing we need is more distance between eachother caused by unnecessary fighting." Yoongi muttered, placing a hand on my shoulder as he said this.

I watched my boyfriend, who had just come home a few hours ago, leave out the front door aswell in hopes of finding Namjoon and making sure the leader was okay.

Taehyung had stopped crying and retreated with Jimin upstairs, leaving me alone with Jin hyung walking up to me.

"C'mon Hobi, I think you need some hope and happiness back in your life. Wanna go get some ice cream to cheer you up?" This was one of the times where I appreciated Jin hyung's mom like qualities more than ever.

"I'd love to hyung."

Please let the others be okay...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 465 22
แดŠแด‡แดษด แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ ษช๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด แด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜สŸแด€สส™แดส แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษช๊œฑ แดแด˜แด˜แด๊œฑษชแด›แด‡ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด˜แด€ส€แด‹ ส/ษด แดกสœแด ษช๊œฑ แดษดสŸส แด€ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ ๊œฑแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›. แดษดแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡, ส/ษด แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ส€ แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด…แด‡แด„ษชแด…แด‡แด… แด›แด แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡ ๊œฐส€...
103K 4.5K 31
แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ แด›แด‡xแด› แดกแด€s แด€สŸสŸ ษชแด› แด›แดแดแด‹ า“แดส€ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด›แด า“แด€สŸสŸ า“แดส€ สœษชแด | แดŠษชแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด›แด‡xแด›ษชษดษข ส™แดแดแด‹ | สŸแดแดกแด‡ส€แด„แด€sแด‡ แด แด‡ส€ส แดแดœแด„สœ ษชษดแด›แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…
930 30 7
๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐๐“๐’ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž <๐Ÿ‘
164K 8.2K 26
๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž...