𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ➢ ᴍᴀʟɪᴀ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Transferring to Beacon Hills High from Davenford Prep, Avalon Dunbar knew life wasn't gonna b... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 2 - 117
Ch. 3 - MUTED
Ch. 4 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 5 - I.E.D
Ch. 6 - ORPHANED
Ch. 7 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 8 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 9 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 10 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 11 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 12 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 13 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 14 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 15 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 16 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 17 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 18 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 19 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 20 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 21 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 22 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 23 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 24 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 25 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 26 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 27 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 28 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 29 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 30 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 32 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 33 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 34 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 35 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 36 - RELICS
Ch. 37 - RADIO SILENCE
Ch. 38 - GHOSTED
Ch. 39 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 40 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 41 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 42 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 43 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 44 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 45 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 46 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 47 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 48 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 49 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 50 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 51 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 52 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - A PAINTED FUTURE
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 53 - THE LOOK
Ch. 54 - NIGHT TIME RITUALS
Ch. 55 - SHE'S ALIVE
Ch. 56 - THE HUNTER AND THE HUNTED
Ch. 57 - ONI
Ch. 58 - BURN SITES AND SILVER
Ch. 59 - MOUNTAIN ASH
Ch. 60 - ONE LAST SACRIFICE

Ch. 31 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS

2.5K 100 2
By _devilishEJ_

Avalon's outfit:
McCall House -

McCall House / School / Dread Doctor's Operating Theater / The Woods -

Chapter Thirty-One
🌒 The Beast Of Beacon Hills 🌘

Stiles and Avalon peeked into Scott's room just as Scott and Kira are pulling away from each other. Scott lays back and closes his eyes, and Kira turns back to them, nodding slightly. Stiles nods in return while Avalon gives her a small salute and gently closes the door behind them, only to find Malia and Braeden waiting for them in the hallway.

"What?" Stiles asked slowly when he noticed the look on their faces. Braeden and Malia give each other a look making Stiles and Avalon look more concerned, "What? What did we do now?" Avalon asked and Braeden sighs and turns to Malia. "Tell them." She said making Stiles and Avalon look at Malia confused.

"You know how my mother wants to kill me? I think she might want to kill you guys, too..." Malia said making Avalon hummed and nodded slightly, "Seems like a common theme for me this year." She mumbled. "Okay. Uh, that's disconcerting. I should probably have a gun." Stiles said

Malia seems to think this is a reasonable request and looks at Braeden, who scoffs loudly while Avalon raised her eyebrows at him. "I'm not giving you a gun!" Braeden said making Stiles look at her slightly offended, "You have a gun. The Desert Wolf- who is trying to kill us- has a gun. Avalon had fire magic and is a werewolf so she'll be fine but I think I should probably have a gun!"

Malia turns back to Braeden and gives her a look, and Braeden rolls her eyes before she takes out her Sig Sauer. She takes off the clip and gives Stiles a wary look before tossing him the unloaded gun. Stiles attempts to catch it but fumbles to keep it in his hands until it finally clatters to the ground. Braeden gives him a look that says, "I told you so," and Malia rolls her eyes while Avalon pinched the bridge of her nose as Stiles begins to look embarrassed.

"I probably shouldn't have a gun..."

🌒

"My dad's got an APB out." Stiles said as he, Avalon, Malia, Kira, Lydia and Liam stood around the kitchen table. "For a 5'8" sixteen-year-old?" Avalon asked and Stiles nodded slightly, "I recommended "nine-foot-tall rampaging werewolf"..." Stiles trailed off slightly.

"It still might not be him..." Liam said and Avalon comfortingly grabbed his shoulder and shook her head slightly making him sigh softly, "...But, Hayden's at the school looking." He said. "I can keep checking the woods." Malia suggested and before anyone could say anything Scott walked into the kitchen.

"My mom can check all the hospitals in the county." Scott said making everyone turn to face him, looking surprised and relieved that he's healed and seemingly fine. "We can find him." He said as he walked up to the table, "What happens then?" Liam asked. "We figure out a way to save him." Scott said making Liam smile softly and nod.

"Okay. Where else could we look?" Lydia asked and Scott shrugged slightly, "Let's ask Corey." He said making them look at him confused until he reached out and grab Corey by the shirt making him become visible. "Wait! Wait! It's not my fault! They took him, and I couldn't do anything. They took him!" Corey said frantically making Scott furrow his brows, "Who?" He asked and Corey sighed.

"The Dread Doctors."

🌒

Scott, Avalon and Liam walk down the hallway toward the locker room as they talk, "How stupid are we to be doing this?" Liam asked. "We're not stupid. We're desperate." Scott said making Avalon raise her brows, "How desperate?" She asked as they walked up to the door of the locker room.

"Incredibly desperate." He said before walking into the room where they find Theo and Tracy waiting for them. Theo looks smug at the fact that they've been forced to come to him. "I told you we'd end up on the same side." Theo said and Liam smiles at him fakely, "How about I punch you in the balls to remind you we're not?" Liam asked making Theo laugh.

"I love this kid." He said and Tracy rolled her eyes, "I don't." She said and Avalon raised her eyebrows. "Sweetheart, the important people are talking, your voice shouldn't be heard." Avalon said, smirking when Tracy glared at her. "We know you're not on our side, Theo. You said you wanted to help Lydia, but you left Eichen with something else, didn't you?" Scott asked and Theo raised his brows, "You mean the mask? Are you worried about that?" He asked.

"Did you put it on?" Avalon asked and when Theo didn't answer she nodded and glanced at Scott, "I'm pretty sure silence means yes." She said. "Who did you see?" Scott asked and Theo shrugged slightly, "Not Mason." He said making them look at him confused.

"What does that mean? It's not him?" Liam asked and Tracy smirked at them, "It probably means he's a lost cause." She said making Avalon cock an eyebrow at her while crossing her arms over her chest. "Hey lizard freak? I'm about to replace your scales with burn scars if you don't shut your mouth." Avalon snapped making Tracy look at her, almost daring her but Theo quickly spoke up before anything could happen.

"We all want the same thing. We want Mason back." Theo said and Scott shook his head slightly, "Okay, but the difference is that we want him back alive." He said and Theo shrugged slightly. "Well, I'm open to compromise. You still got the map with the telluric currents on it?" He asked and Scott looked at him slightly confused, "Bring it to the operating theater in two hours." Theo said.

🌘

Theo stood alone in front of the now-empty tank where a body was previously held in green fluid as Avalon, Scott and Liam join him. "They called him Der Soldat." Theo said and Avalon furrowed her brows slightly, "German for The Soldier." She said and he nodded.

"I'm pretty sure he fought in World War II." He said as he turned to them, "He probably was a Nazi then." Avalon said he nodded. "And an Alpha werewolf. The Dread Doctors were using him to prolong their lives. They've been doing it for decades. Actually, probably longer." Theo explained making Liam furrow his brows, "How old are these guys?" He asked and Theo shrugged.

"Who knows? But wherever they go, he goes, too." He said and Liam nodded slighly, "So how do we find him?" He asked. "Keeping him alive requires a pretty unique set of conditions. There's got to be a power source, it has to be underground-" Theo said and Scott pulled out a map from last year.

"And on a telluric current." He said as he handed Theo the map and Theo smirked, "Looks like we're going for a hike."

🌒

The four of them walked through the wood before Scott moved to walk next to Theo. He glanced over at him and gives him a knowing look, "Where is he?" He asked. "I thought we were looking for him?" Theo asked and Scott sighed, "You know who I'm talking about." He said and Theo raised his eyebrows.

"Deucalion?" He asked and Scott shook his head slightly, "You shouldn't trust him." He said and Theo shrugged. "And you're the one who let him live." He said and Scott sighed, "I'm not a murderer." He said making Theo scoff lightly. "You still think you're gonna get through this without killing anyone?" He asked and Scott shook his head.

"I didn't say that." Scott said and Theo glanced at him amused before Liam stops walking making the other three to stop as well. "We're close." He said and Avalon raised her eyebrows, "You get his scent?" She asked and Liam nodded.

"Which way?" Theo asked and Liam just glares at him before turning to Scott and Avalon, clearly unwilling to trust him enough to share this information. When Theo realizes this, he scoffs again in frustration, "You think you're going to leave me behind?" Theo asked and Liam continues to glare at him while remaining silent making Scott sigh.

"Liam..." Scott asked and Liam shook his head slightly, "Look, he wants to kill him-" Liam goes to say and Theo cut him off. "I just want his power! You want to fight someone that actually wants to kill Mason? Go fight Parrish." Theo said and Liam continues to glare at Theo, "Who did you see when you put on the mask?" He asked making Theo sigh.

"I already told you, it wasn't Mason."

"Who was it?"

"I saw a man dying in the snow. He was impaled on a spear." He said and Avalon nodded, "It's called a pike. Lydia told us the story." Avalon said looking at Scott and Liam who nodded. "Then all of you know what it means. Time's running out." Theo said before turning to Liam, "Where is he, Liam? What direction?" He asked. Liam sighs and looks at Scott and when Scott shrugs, Liam reluctantly answers his question.

"This way."

The four keep walking and following Mason's scent until they come upon a small cabin in the middle of the woods. Liam is eager to go inside, but Avalon grabbed his shoulder when he tries to open the door.

"Listen." She said making them focus their hearing and pick up the sound of a heart beating relatively quickly, which Liam immediately recognizes. "It's him." He said before quickly rushing inside, Scott and Avalon followed while Theo hesitated for a moment before running after them.

"Mason?" Liam whispered as they walked down a set of stairs. They make it down to find Mason sitting on the floor with his head dropped down toward his knees. His back is leaning against the large green tank with Der Soldat floating inside inside it.

However, when they crowd around Mason, their eyes widen when they realize something is wrong with him. Mason's breathing is quick and shallow as Avalon's eyes travel from the plug in his neck to the tank and realizes what is happening. "It's connected to him..." She said making them all look that the tank.

Scott, Avalon and Liam are still around the half-conscious Mason, trying to figure out how to disconnect him from the plug in his cervical spine while Theo stood in front of them. "What is this thing?" Scott asked and Theo shook his head, "I don't know." He said. "Liam, I can feel it... It's in my skull." Mason said, breathing heavy making Liam's eyes widen, "Don't move." He said before looking back at Theo.

"What are they doing to him?" He asked and Theo shook his head, "I don't know." He said and Avalon sighed softly. "Guys, let's focus. I'm not having a good feeling about any of this." She said as she glanced around again while Scott looked at Mason, "Mason, we're gonna get you out of here." He said and Mason nodded weakly.

"Hold him still." Scott said and Avalon and Liam grabbed Mason's arms. Scott moves around so he's behind Mason in preparation to try to unplug Mason from the tank. "Okay. All right. I'm going to try to pull it out. Let me know if it hurts." Scott said, wrapping his hand around the base of plus and holding Mason's neck with his other hand to stabilize it.

Mason starts to yelling loudly in pain as soon as Scott starts to pull, "It hurts!! It definitely hurts." He said and Scott
immediately lets go before turning to Liam and Avalon. "I barely moved it..." He said making them glance at each other.

Suddenly, they're all distracted by the clicking, skittering sound of the Dread Doctors approaching them. They are looking around as two of the Dread Doctors approach standing on different sides of them, and realization crossed over Theo's features.

"They wanted us here." He said as Scott stood up, "Liam, Avalon, try to get that thing out of Mason's neck." Scott said making Liam and Avalon move to look at it when the Surgeon walked over.

"Theo... Theo Raeken..."

"He's coming with us." Theo said as The Surgeon kept walking, "Failure. Theo Raeken..." The Surgeon said making Scott look over at Theo who looked visibly hurt.

"I-I'm not a failure."

While Scott and Theo deal with the Doctors, Liam and Avalon is still trying to remove the plug, which causes Mason to yell in agony until Liam stops and looks guilty at the pain he's causing him. "Liam, Avalon... Get out of here. Just go!" He said, meanwhile, the Doctors are still slowly approaching them.

"Not a complete failure. We learned from you."

Theo is both upset and angry about their words, and Scott turned to him, "Theo, he's trying to get to you. This is what they want! Don't give it to them! We can't beat them." Scott said as Theo stared at the Dread Doctors. "The mark of a true failure- repeating the same mistake again and again." The Surgeon said and Theo turned to Scott. "We're taking Mason." He said before transforming as he looked back at the Dread Doctors. "And then, I'm taking what's mine." He said before growling at the Doctors, "Let him go."

"You have the entitlement and narcissism typical of your generation. In that, you are a profound success."

Liam tries to grab the plug in Mason's neck to pull it out, and Mason screams in agony making Liam stop what he's doing and looks at Scott frantically. "Scott! Scott, I... I can't get it out. I don't know what to do." He said and Scott rushes over to Liam to help him while Avalon moved to stand by Theo.

"But your failure taught us one thing- the banality of evil. That you were and would always be an ordinary evil." The Surgeon said making Theo scoff, "You think I'm ordinary?" He asked. "We believed that to resurrect the perfect killer, we had to start with the perfect evil. From you, we learned true evil only comes by corrupting something truly good." The Surgeon said and realization crossed over Azalea's face.

"Not something..." She said as she glanced back at Mason, "Someone." Liam finished.

The Pathologist reaches out his gloved hand, his fingertips glowing blue as he prepares to shock Theo, but the Chimera responds by punching him in the chest and head repeatedly, though his blows do little to him aside from pushing him backward slightly.

Liam looks back and forth between the fight that has just broken out and Mason, eventually deciding to stand to his feet and join Theo. When Scott realizes what he's about to do, he stands to stop him. "Liam, wait!" He yelled but too late, because Liam has just attempted to hit the Geneticist with a left cross, which she easily blocks.

Theo continues his battle with the Pathologist, who gives as good as he gets while Avalon started to fight the Surgeon Mason, who is becoming more anxious by the second, shouts to Liam as loudly as he can without moving his head. "Liam!"

Avalon spun around as she dodged a hit from the Surgeon before roughly kicking it's chest making it stumble back slightly. Mason watches as Liam gets punched in the gut by the Geneticist, which only makes him more anxious, "Liam!"

Scott has joined the fight to help Liam fight the Geneticist, who shoves him across the room where he lands on the ground. At a loss for options, Mason grabs the plug in the back of his head with his right hand to stabilize it as he slowly rises to his feet, though the Dread Doctors don't immediately notice due to their distraction from the fight.

Liam get thrown across the room, where he lands on top of the still-recovering. That seemed to be the last straw for Mason as he finally stands upright, groaning in agony loudly as he does so. He finally manages to rip the plug out of his neck, leaving a bloody wound behind, and the Dread Doctors manage to look shocked at this newest development.

"Transformation..."

Everyone in the room stares at Mason with a mix of horror and awe as shadows begin to surround Mason.

"Transformation without frequency..."

"Mason!" Liam yelled as Mason's eyes suddenly turn entirely bright glowing blue as he growls at them, "That's not... my name..." He said in a low voice. The shadows completely envelope Mason until he has transformed into the Beast, and Liam, Scott and Avalon look completely devastated.

Scott, Avalon and Liam got thrown across the room, one after the other, and they land tangled up in a pile just as the Beast rips out the Geneticist's throat, leaving her twitching and bleeding out on the ground before she dies.

Theo watches in horror as the Beast lifts the Pathologist up in the air in a choke-hold before literally ripping his head off and allowing it to roll across the room until it lands at their feet. The Beast backhands Theo so hard he's thrown backward into the staircase before cornering the Surgeon, who makes his final observation.

"Success."

The Beast roars and shoves his hand in the Surgeon's abdomen before dragging him outside, causing the overwhelmed Scott, Avalon and Liam to follow after them.

The Beast drop the Surgeon on the ground before Parrish, who is on fire and in full Hellhound-mode, leaps forward and punches the Beast in the chest. Immediately afterward, gunshots are heard as Gerard and Argent appear, the former shooting with a shotgun and the latter using a handgun as they pump the Beast full of bullets.

The gunfire eventually causes the Beast to turn back into a human, but everyone in the vicinity is shocked and horrified when they see that the human is not Mason, but Sebastien, the original Beast. "La Bête du Gévaudan!" Gerard said making Sebastien turn back and sneers at Gerard, who looks smug, "I know your name. Do you remember mine?"

Sebastien's already unimpressed expression turns to that of absolute loathing. "Argent." Sebastien sneers before running away as fast as he can, and Scott, Avalon and Liam, who have no idea what is going on, look at Argent with incredulous expressions. "Who the hell was that?" Scott asked and Gerard smirked slightly, "You've seen the Beast of Gévaudan. That was the Man."

"Sebastien Valet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.9K 15
Isabella Kaiser's parents are dead. Killed right before her eyes. - When she moves to Beacon Hills to live with her aunt, she thinks she's okay. Bu...
6K 165 21
June and her mother have both returned to beacon hills after being away for a year. Being Scott's cousin june finds it hard to lie about the reasonin...
1.2M 36.6K 125
**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a reason. But she wasn't exactly prepared t...
284 18 11
Thea Hartley, a girl no longer mundane. Not so long ago, her normal world was warped by the power of the supernatural, with the help of Scott McCall...