Eden

Od Blakeblida

Book 2 of the Praimfaya Series - Clarke and Lexa have made a strong and safe place to live. Everyone is recov... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 13

465 37 0
Od Blakeblida

Lexa POV

She was back in a meeting room. The room was smaller but everything looked similar to their normal meeting room. The floor was made out of wood that looked like it's been there since the beginning of time, a nail would stick out every few boards with some floor boards lifted up. The table was a cirlce instead of a rectangle, made out of wood, the legs were curved and had all kinds of designs carved into it. The walls were faded into smokey blackness and a simple chandelier hanged down with a few candles. The ceiling was faded into black just like walls but it had small metal swings that held candles all over. Her throne was the one she had most times, it was the one that she had in Polis.

Lexa looked in front of her. Aeolus was sitting in the throne across from her. He was the only one in the room with her. They both had fancy metal cups, filled with a dark red drink. In the center of the table their was a chess board that looked like it had been through hell and back. The board had chips and scratched in it with black smudges all over it. Some of the pieces were chipped just like the board.

"Alexandria." Aeolus said. "I finally talked the other Commanders into letting me have a private talk with you. I want to know what you are think about these people from Bellmare." Aeolus reached forward and moved a pawn. "Since your wife, Hedatu, has taught you to play, let's talk over chess." Lexa looked at the board and moved a pawn.

"I trust Fiona Creed but that's it. She seemed to know what battles to fight and to leave alone. She obeyed the blockade and tried to stop Prince Jax Bancroft from crossing it. The guards captured them, bring them to me and Hedatu." Aeolus moved his knight. "We questioned Fiona and she was telling the truth from what we could tell, her story lined up and everything."

    "What is their reason of entering your land?" Aeolus asked, as Lexa made her move on the chess board.

"There land is dying according to Fiona Creed. They are looking for survivable land to move to. They were also the reason the water was rising in the ocean near Floukru." Aeolus moved a pawn. "I don't know how they were doing it but they said that King Leon Bancroft knew the infomation if we really wanted to know."

"So who is this Fiona Creed? Is she related to Prince Jax Bancroft?" Lexa moved a bishop.

"From what I can tell, she's a rebel. She said that men run things there. The woman are just wives who take care of children and cook and clean. She doesn't agree with it. Fiona snuck on the ship to go on this mission. I don't really know much about her otherwise." Aeolus made his move. "She isn't related to Jax Bancroft at all." Lexa added.

"I'm guessing Bellmare didn't get hit by praimfaya." Aeolus said, waiting for Lexa to make her move. Lexa nodded as she moved her pawn to take Aeolus's pawn. She moved the pawn to the side of the board. "I will tell you, they are coming back and if you don't take action about the rumors things will go to hell."

"We will after we get back." Lexa said. "We were only aware that rumors were going around recently."

"Luckily, your Commanding skills aren't as bad as your chess skills." Aeolus moved his queen in front of her king. "Checkmate." Lexa sighed. "I know you will figure out a way to calm your people, the truth wouldn't hurt. They will find out soon enough no matter what. Your choice." Aeolus started to reset the chessboard. "I know you and Hedatu are spending time together so I won't hold you here any longer. I just wanted to see what you thought from not just your thoughts."

Lexa's eyes fluttered open. She was back in the cabin. Clarke was spooning her, their legs were tangled and Clarke's arms were around. She felt Clarke's lips press to her bare shoulder. Lexa rolled onto her other side to look at Clarke. "Good morning, niron." Clarke said in a very sleepy voice. "Sleep well?"

"Good morning and I did because someone tired me out last night." Lexa said. Clarke smiled. "Aeolus came to me. He just wanted to talk things over with the Bellmare people. He also said we need to address the rumors when we get back." Clarke nodded. "But enough talk about Commander stuff." Lexa kissed her.

"What do you want to do today?" Clarke asked, changing the topic.

"Stuff." Lexa said and Clarke laughed.

"We will do stuff then."

They laid in bed a while longer before they got up. They didn't bother getting dressed since it was just them. The nearest person was probably two or so miles away. Clarke had made them breakfast and they ate at the table. They ate quickly and then walked outside.

Clarke was walking in front of her and not looking at her. So she took the chance to sneak up behind her, grabbing her by the waist. "Lexa!" Clarke yelped as she lifted Clarke's feet off the ground. "I knew it was coming but I still let it happen." Clarke struggled as Lexa carried her to the lake.

"Just let it happen Clarke." Lexa said, walking to the water. Clarke still struggled and then sudden Lexa threw her in the water. Clarke's scream was cut off as she went underwater. Lexa followed after her as Clarke came to the surface. Clarke ran towards here as best as she could since she was in the water. Clarke grabbed her and put her over her shoulder. Clarke walked into deeper water before dropping her into the water. She went underwater and was disoriented. She quickly found the right way to the surface and as soon as she attacked Clarke.

Clarke grabbed her wrist, blocking her from grabbing her. Lexa pulled her wrists away and quickly wrapped her arms around Clarke's waist, tackling her into the water. They were both laughing as they surfaced.

"Truce?" Lexa said, ready with her arms out a little in case Clarke attacked her.

"Truce." Clarke said. "After this." Clarke wrapped her arms around her waist and leaned to the left, making them fall into the water. Lexa pulled Clarke into a messy kiss after they surfaced. Clarke put her arms around her neck, pulling away for a moment to change diretions. Lexa took the chance to slip her tongue into Clarke's mouth. Both of them moaned as Lexa's tongue explored her mouth.

Lexa's hands started to roam. A hand made it into Clarke's messy, wet hair and the other found Clarke's soft ass. She squeezed and Clarke let out a quiet whimper, picking up a leg to hook around her waist, pulling her closer. Clarke started to grind into her causing ripples in the water. Lexa broke the kiss, moving to Clarke's neck. They were both breathing heavy and already worked up.

Suddenly, Clarke's other leg wrapped around her, letting out a yelp. Lexa pulled away and looked at her, confused. "Something touched my leg." Clarke said, as Lexa's moved her hand out of Clarke's hair, moving it to her back. Lexa laughed.

"It was probably a fish." Lexa said, laughing. Clarke looked around in the water.

"That was the asshole that did it!" Clarke pointed at a fish that was shiny with blue scales.

"Clarke there are fish in here, it was bound to happen." Lexa said, moving her hand that was on Clarke's ass to her thigh.

"No, the fish are out to get me." Clarke looked around below them before letting her legs down.

"Whatever you say, niron." Lexa said.

Soon noon came around. Clarke and Lexa thought it was a good idea to eat outside since it was nice out. Clarke cook the raw bobcat meat and made it into a sandwich. They grabbed some other stuff before heading out. They walked to a big patch of grass and set up. Lexa was like a excited little kid because secretly, she has always wanted to have a picnic. They started to eat.

"I love you." Clarke said, kissing her cheek.

"I love you." Lexa told Clarke. Lexa placed a kiss on the corner of Clarke's mouth. "This is the best idea we've had ever, coming here."

"I agree. I think we both needed this." Clarke took a bite of an apple slice. Lexa started to eat her sandwich.

The two of them were almost done eating when the sky started to darken. The sky went from blue with almost zero clouds to big gray rain clouds. They finished off the rest of the food and they were left with a empty blanket. Just as they were about to get up rain started to pour down on them.

"Perfect timing." Clarke sighed as Lexa got up. Lexa held out a hand for Clarke to take. Clarke looked at her, reaching up to take her hand. She helped Clarke to her feet and pulled her into her body. "Hey." Clarke said, as their noises touched.

"Hey." Lexa smiled. She gave Clarke a gently kiss before stepping away, still holding her hand. She lifted their hands, spinning Clarke in the rain. Clarke laughed, spinning back around to face her. Lexa was smiling like an idiot as Clarke took a step closer to her. Clarke let go of her hand and wrapped her arms around her neck. Clarke wrapped her legs around her waist and kissed her as Lexa put her arms around Clarke. "You are so beautiful." Lexa told her. Clarke cupped her face with one of her hands and pushed wet hair out her face.

"You should see yourself." Clarke said, leaning her forehead against her own.

"I love you." Lexa said, spinning them.

"I love you too." Clarke whispered against her lips before kissing her. Just as they pulled away, thunder rumbled in the sky. "I think that's our que to get inside before we get stuck by lightening." Lexa laughed and Clarke got down from her waist. Lexa grabbed the blanket quickly so it didn't blow away. Clarke took Lexa's hand and the jogged back to the cabin as another roar of thunder went off.

They got into the house and Lexa shut the door. They took their soaking wet shoes off. They both were cold from the rain and their wet clothes weren't helping their case. The two of them walked to their room to get dry clothes, trying their best not to leave puddles of water anywhere. They undressed, dried off with a towel before putting on fresh clothes. Lexa walk out into the living room to start a fire in the fireplace as Clarke brought the wet clothes and blanket out to hang by the fire to dry. Once the fire was going and the clothes along with the blanket were hung up, Clarke grabbed another blanket with her drawing supplies. They curled up on the couch, they sat sideways with Clarke between her legs.

They sat their in silence, enjoying the warmth of each other and the fire. Lexa was braiding Clarke's hair as she drew. Every now and then Lexa would press a kiss to the base of Clarke's neck. She wished she could stay in this moment forever.

She watched Clarke draw. It started to take shape over time. The drawing was of the Polis tower. She smiled, finishing off the last braid. She snaked her arms around her waist, leaning the side of her head against Clarke's. "I love watching you draw." Lexa said. "I don't understand how you are so good at it either."

"You pick up a thing or two when you are locked in space for almost seventeen years." Clarke said, turning her head to look at her. Clarke kissed her. "My cell walls were covered in drawings because that is all I could do." Lexa slid her hands up the bottom of Clarke's shirt, squeezing the soft skin gently. "You have cold hands." Clarke smiled.

"Your the one that has cold hands." Lexa pressed her lips to her temple. "I'm the one that is your personally heater. Your words not mine." Clarke laughed.

"Listen, when it's winter, I like to be warm when I'm sleeping but I don't want to have seven layers of clothes on." Clarke told her. Lexa laughed.

The fire crackling, the rain and soft thunder was calming. She felt herself start to doze off but wanted to stay awake to watch Clarke draw and to be with her. A few more minutes passed and Clarke put her drawing down. Clarke shifted, turning around in her lap, Lexa got the hint and laid down on the couch. Clarke laid down on top of her wrapped her arms around her. Clarke had a little bit of characol on her face. She licked her thumb and then wiped it away. Clarke moved away.

"Clarke, my tongue has been inside of you. I don't think a little saliva to wipe charcoal away will hurt." Lexa said, smiling.

"I felt something wet touch my cheek and it surprised me." Lexa wiped it away and she kissed Clarke's head. "I love you Lex."

"I love you too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always will love writing Clexa fluff. Thank you for the votes!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7K 99 16
Clarke was having a hard time at home. She felt like she could not catch a break. She felt LOST, until one day she meets the new girl at school, Alex...
71.8K 2.5K 65
When Octavia is sent to live in a girls home, she meets Raven. The girls don't exactly get along after their past... but you'll find out about that l...
4K 112 30
Clarke is still in shock from Mount Weather. Leaving Camp Jaha to bare what she had done. Shes found in the woods by the woman who left her to die. L...
181K 6.2K 70
Popular artsy girl, Clarke Griffin goes to Polis High with her best friends Octavia and Raven. They navigate their happy lives as the get into relat...