the royal family of the music...

By ilove1dbro

In which the biggest and most iconic pop singers are the royal family, the high society of the world. In whi... More

sup bitches
01. drivers license (prologue)
02. cardigan
03. Nice To Meet Ya
04. FOUR
05. Two Ghosts
06. Up All Night
07. Style
08. Best Song Ever
09. Vibez
10. Over Again
11. Always You
12. From The Dining Table
13. Miss You
14. Habit
16. Adore You
17. Medicine
18. the lakes
19. Happier Than Ever
20. The Man With The Axe
21. Half A Heart
22. You Need To Calm Down
23. Home
24. No Judgement
25. New Angel
26. Cruel Summer
27. Same Mistakes
28. WE MADE IT
(bonus track) TRFOTMI
bye bitches

15. Comfort Crowd

2.2K 120 558
By ilove1dbro

Harry Styles, 2017

"How's the most beautiful man on earth doing today?" Harry asks, walking into Louis' room without knocking.

After they had kissed, Beyoncé asked for Harry and Taylor in the throne room, talking about how they wanted their thrones to stand and their crowns to look and something like that. Then Zayn had pulled him into the designing room after catching him in the hallway and Harry had to try on various suits he had designed with Lady Gaga and Lorde.
Just a few hours later, Zayn had dismissed him and immediately, Harry looked for Louis.

"I don't know, how are you?" Louis answers Harry's question without looking up from the paper he is writing on.

Harry immediately starts blushing, because it is Louis and because this is kind of new again.
"'m fine." He replies shyly, walking over to where Louis is sat at his table, and wrapping his arms around his shoulders from behind, glancing at the words he's written down.

"New song?" He asks and pulls another chair over to him, sitting down next to Louis.

"Yes." Louis draws out.

Harry reads what are the lyrics till now and a smile forms on his lips. "About me?"

"No, actually it's about Eleanor." Louis says casually and stares at the words written on the paper with dried ink.

Harry's jaw drops and he raises his eyebrows, looking at Louis shocked.

Louis turns his head and meets his gaze, they stare at each other for a second, before Louis starts laughing.

He picks up the paper and holds it in front of Harry's face. "You see that? It says princess park. Of course it's not about Eleanor. It's about you, love." He gently squishes Harry's cheeks in his hands, attacking his face with kisses and Harry can't help but smile.

"You're not going to release that song are you?" He says when Louis frees him from his attack.

"Oh, hell fucking ya I am!" Louis says loudly, smirking.

"But they will know. I mean Princess Park, really, Lou? I already see the tweets. Oh! My god. Have you seen the new proof? They are so loud."
Louis bursts out laughing at Harry's changed voice.

"Sometimes Larries are a bit annoying. I mean I can't even write a single song about you." He says, still laughing and shaking his head.

Harry pushes his hands into his hips. "Yes, I know, right? Like they genuinely think we're together. After you wrote songs, that are so obviously about Eleanor, your girlfriend."

"Shut up." Louis laughs, looking at Harry fondly, his eyes crinkling.

He clears his throat after a second, setting his pen down onto the table and turning his upper body fully around, facing Harry.

"Look, um." He starts. "What I wanted to say earlier," Harry nods, symbolizing him to go on.
"I am honestly so, so incredibly sorry for what I did and it was the biggest mistake of my life and I know I should have talked to you and I should have let you work it out, because you always do."

He starts rambling and the corners of Harry's mouth quirk upwards as he start to feel warm all over.

"I should have stayed with you because I love you so fucking much and now we lost all this time, just because I was so weak, so scared-"

Louis voice breaks and Harry interrupts him with putting his hands on Louis cheeks and leaning forward.
"You're not weak, Lou. You're so brave. For everything."

Louis nods slightly, biting his trembling bottom lip.
"And I just want to thank you for giving me another chance even though I really don't deserve it, I've been shit to you. But I really need you in my life and I don't even know how I've survived these years without you. And  I'm honestly so incredibly happy that I'm able to kiss you again."

And to prove that he can, he leans forward and attaches their lips, moving slowly.

Harry's eyes flutter close as his hands stay on Louis jaw and he takes in Louis' smell that he had missed so much.

Everything about him.

As they break apart, Harry has to bite his lip to control himself from smiling like the love-struck idiot he is.

"We have to go downstairs now, Niall is having his come back party."

"He's been only away for three days, though."

"But it's Niall."

Louis pouts at that and stands up only to sit back down again on the edge of his bed
"But I want to have your attention and I don't want to share it. Let's stay up here." He whines.

"That sounds tempting but my stomach is growling and Niall said he'll pay for a big Nandos order."

"You don't need Niall to pay for you. I could do it and we could hide here and let the dude bring it upstairs. Or through the window or something. We could eat it in bed and-"

Harry raises his eyebrows and stands up to walk over to him as Louis pauses his convincing for a second to give his argument more meaning.

"Watch the notebook." He says and Harry takes a sharp intake of breath.

"You're playing unfair." He says, shaking his head and Louis grins successfully, pulling at the hem of Harry's shirt shyly a minute later, forcing Harry to stand between his legs.

"And besides." His voice lowers itself to a whisper. "Niall himself said we're excused if we need to spend the night together. Alone."

Harry stares down at Louis, mouth slightly open and he scrunches his nose.

Then he starts to smile and leans down to smash their lips together. Louis reacts immediately and licks along Harry's bottom lip, causing him to open his mouth.

The kiss is messy and passionate, breathing into each others mouths and hands roaming each others body.

Harry suddenly pulls away, keeping their faces and his eyes close as he smirks against Louis lips before standing up again and tacking a step back.

Louis looks at him confused and shocked, while Harry bites his lips and grins.

"I'll see ya downstairs." Harry sings and walks towards the door backwards.

Louis eyes narrow, before he lets himself fall backwards into a laying position on the bed, covering his face in his hands and groaning loudly.

Harry blows him a kiss and Louis sends him a middle finger, causing Harry to gasp and stop his movements, waiting.

One, two-

Louis blows him a kiss back.

Harry smiles sweetly and pretends to put it in his back pocket, before opening the door and walking out of Louis' room, heart beating so incredibly fast.

***

For some reason, Louis takes almost forty-five minutes until he appears downstairs in the dining room where the party is already in full swing.

And Niall had insisted on starting with the shots instead of wine.

So when Louis walks through the door, Harry starts singing. "Here comes the sun, dodododooo." He opens his arms wide and Louis smiles brightly, walking over to him and letting Harry hug him.

"That's not what we-" Paul McCartney says, but sighs and waves himself off a second later, continuing to eat his cheeseburger.

Louis places a quick kiss on Harry's lips that is nothing like the kiss they had shared not too long ago.

A fork falls onto a plate, creating a disturbing noise.

Everyone in the room is staring at them shocked, while Niall grins from ear to ear.

It's silent, until Liam stands up and walks over to them, wrapping his arms around Louis.

"Don't hug me." Louis says, warningly.

Liam hugs him tighter.

"Stop hugging me Payno."

Liam still hugs him, smiling at Harry over Louis' shoulder.

Louis eventually hugs back, patting Liam's back.

"LARRY STYLINSON FOREVER!" Niall screams with his mouth full and Zayn smiles warmly, raising his glass in the air for a toast.

Two hours later they move to one of the studios while Paul, Mick, Beyoncé and Rihanna decide to go upstairs and call it a night.

Taylor, Harry and Louis sit on the carpet floor and play card games while  Liam, Lorde and Lizzo try to play the drums.  Zayn and Niall karaoke sing One Direction songs and Ariana and Dua Lipa rate their performances.
"Did you guys now." Dua says in the middle of You&I. "Zayn's high notes are actually him communicating with angels?"

Everyone just nods. They know that.

It's a mess.

"There's one rule for this game." Taylor announces as she hands out the cards to Harry and Louis, who sit way too close to each other for a fair game of Uno.

"10 bucks for every swear word."

Louis takes a look at his cards. "Shit, that sucks."

Harry giggles, a bit dizzy and Taylor sends Louis a pointed look, causing him to pull out twenty pounds out of the pocket of his jeans, handing them over to Taylor.
"Keep the fucking change." He says smirking and Taylor shakes her head laughing.

After a few rounds, they all sit together in a circle of seven, since Ariana, Dua and Lorde decided to go outside and swim in the lake.

They all have had quite a few drinks and just share their stupid drunk thoughts.

"If I had a million bucks," Harry starts, but Zayn cuts him off, "You have a million bucks, mate."
"I would buy a million watermelons." Harry goes on, unbothered by Zayn.

"Ohmygod, would you become a melonnaire?" Niall asks, excited.
Harry bites his lip grinning and nodding.
"Bro." Zayn and Niall whisper amazed.

"How do we all have different handwriting if we learned from the same letters?" Liam asks.

"Why is a building called a building when it's already been build?" Zayn asks, leaning on Taylor.

"That's a good one, but I got a better one: Why is bacon bacon and cookies cookies when bacon is cooked and cookies are baked?" Niall asks, pointing at Zayn with the bottle of beer in his hand.

They all have enough of champagne already.

"Niall, stop, you're breaking my brain." Harry whines, lying between Louis' legs, back against his chest.

"If you buy a bigger bed, you have more bed room but less
bedroom." Liam says.

"Do you think people who climb the mount everest... ever rest?"
Harry asks and Taylor lets out a huff of laughter while Harry feels Louis shaking his head behind him.
"I can't believe I love you." He mumbles and Harry smiles widely.
"What was that?" He just wants to hear it again and again and again.
"I said I want to donate you to the zoo." Louis says and Harry pouts, until he feels Louis' lips on his forehead from behind.

"What is the estimate length of a football?" Louis asks and everyone looks at him, shrugging.
"One foot." He pauses and Harry furrows his brows, turning his head to look at the beautiful man he gets to call his boyfriend. "-Ball." Louis finishes and grins.

"That was not funny." Liam yawns and Louis looks at him offended.

"Look, I have about eleven friends and when you're being mean to me again, I have about ten."

"K." Liam answers shortly.

"Don't 'k'me." Louis gasps.

"Oay." Liam mocks and Harry has to hide his laugh in his shirt. 

Just as Louis wants to answer, Niall's phone buzzes and he pulls it out of his pocket.

"Ou, yes!" He exclaims after reading what it says. "Someone just wrong-number texted me."

"What does it say?" Taylor asks, sitting up straighter, causing Zayn to fall onto his back, groaning.

"Call me, when you get home with the baby." Niall reads out.

Harry chuckles to himself, taking a sip of his beer.
"Text back, I thought you had the baby." He says, still laughing about his own joke.

"I love your brain." Louis says, kissing the back of his head.

"I love it as well." Harry sighs.

Zayn suddenly rises up from the floor.

"Harry, I need you to try on another suit. Honestly, designing these suits is so fun. I'd be mad if you don't wear them on the tour for your album, you're my bitch now." He already takes Harry's hand and pulls him up from the floor and with him to the door.

After Zayn had helped Harry into the suit and had looked at him, judging his work for a long time, they go back to where everyone else was to show off how Harry looks.

"I'm ignoring you." Louis says, now sitting alone with his back against the wall.

Liam shrugs and stays silent.

"I said I'm ignoring you." Louis repeats and Liam says nothing.

"Stop fucking ignoring me when I'm ignoring you." Louis says, handing ten pounds over to Taylor, who is sitting in a corner with Niall, a magazine in front of them, taking a quiz called Who One Direction member is your boyfriend.

Harry rolls his eyes smiling while Zayn clears his throat to get everyone's attention.

"How does that suit look?" Harry asks and poses for them.

"Amazing." Louis sighs and everyone agrees with him.
"I wish I could just pull that off." He says and props himself up on the palms of his hands.

"Do it." Harry says bluntly. "Pull it off of me."

Taylor chokes on her wine while Niall laughs loudly, rolling over the floor and Louis raises his eyebrows.

He gets up and walks over to Harry.

"Could you hold this real quick?"

"What?" Harry asks and looks down at Louis for something he could possibly mean. Louis puts his hand in Harry's and Harry smiles, dimples showing while Zayn makes gagging noises and sits down next to Niall, who is holding his stomach from all the laughing.

Louis turns to everyone who is still sitting on the carpet, watching the spectacle with amusement written on their faces.

"Don't wait for us, I just have to do something." He starts walking out of the door, pulling Harry with him by his hand.

"I'm something." Harry whispers to them, following Louis backwards and pointing at his chest.

"Treat yourself." Taylor shouts after them, using her hands as a megaphone.

Harry lets himself be pulled upstairs and over to his rooms in the tower by Louis, biting his lip in anticipation.

Louis opens the door and spins them around to use Harry to close it, pushing him against it by his collar and crashing their bodies together, lips colliding hurriedly.

"Eager much?" Harry pants against Louis' lips.

"Fuck you." Louis whispers and moves his head, kissing Harry's jaw and down to his neck.

"I'd prefer you fucking me." Harry breathes in sharply at the touch and lifts one leg to wrap it around Louis' waist, who immediately grabs it, helping him and bringing their bodies impossibly closer.

"Shut up." He pants against Harry's neck and uses his free hand to push the suit jacket down Harry's shoulders, who gets the message and takes it off completely.

"K." Harry manages to get out and presses one hand on the back of Louis' head and their lips back together, tongues immediately fighting, while his other hand works its way down to Louis' pants.

Louis moans quietly into his mouth and spins them around, Harry's back leaving the door, walking over to where he knows the bed is.

Harry feels the wooden bed frame contacting with the back of his legs and not a second later his body connects with the soft sheets, Louis body still pressed up against his and the kiss not once breaking.

Louis is laying half on top of him, one of Harry's legs wrapped around his waist again and his arm around his back, holding him so incredibly close while they make out passionately.

Harry undoes the zipper of Louis' pants and just two minutes later they're both in their boxers, working perfectly together without speaking like they never stopped.

Harry's nails softly go over the skin of Louis' back and shoulders while Louis bends down to kiss his butterfly tattoo.

He always had a thing for that one.

And Harry has a thing for Louis having a thing for it.

They just fit.

Louis comes back up to add more hickeys to the mess that is currently Harry's neck, but when Harry's hand wanders down to his boxers, he breaks the contact and pulls away, panting.

"Wait, wait, Haz, wait." He quickly says, completely out of breath and Harry immediately removes his hands, scared he did something wrong.

"What?" He looks at Louis as cautiously as the alcohol in his system allows.

"This is so fucking hot but we're both like very drunk and I-" He pauses for a second, searching for the right words. "Let's do this when we're sober okay?"

Harry nods, agreeing and rolls away from Louis, still catching his breath.

"If you wanna sleep here, you'll have to spoon me, there's no other way." He says to the ceiling and hears Louis chuckle next to him, moving under the blanket and pulling it over Harry's body as well.

Harry turns around and feels the warmth of Louis' front on his back a second later, one of his arms wrapped safely around Harry's chest and his head rested on his own.

The stay like that for a while, until Harry decides he wants to be able to see his overly beautiful face and turns around in Louis' arms.

Louis opens one eye and smiles at him sleepily as Harry intertwines their legs lazily and buries his face in Louis' naked chest, taking in his smell.

"Goodnight, sweet-cheeks." Louis mumbles and goes through Harry's messed up curls with a hand.

Harry laughs against his chest, before answering, "Night, boo-bear.", with the biggest smile on his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 883 17
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« After the hardest of breakups, Harry will have to build up the courage to bring up the past and potentially fix their future. κœ±α΄‡...
10.3K 241 37
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 π‘ͺ𝑬𝑢 π‘³π’π’–π’Šπ’” 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š, 𝒂 π’‰π’π’Žπ’†π’π’†π’”π’” π’ƒπ’π’š 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’ˆπ’Šπ’—π’†π’” π’‰π’Šπ’Ž π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒆...
333K 12.4K 36
"W-w'en w'll 'oo be b'ck, 'azzie?" "That's none of your concerns." Angelman Syndrome!Louis Businessman!Harry (Like always.) [Highest Ran...
4.8K 109 24
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in the whole high school. Harry Styles thinks he is just an average, unpopular gay nerd. But what'll happen w...