One More Chance

بواسطة ThatOneAuthor6

Sometimes all we need is a second chance, because time wasn't ready for the first one. Jennie wasn't ready... المزيد

Prologue
The Beginning
Friends
Dreams
I'm Yours and You're Mine
Slipping Away
It's You and Me, Again
This is Where it all Started, Again
Encounter
Odd Day
Comeback Project
It Hurts
Take Me
Jeju Island
I Thank Poseidon (Part I)
I Thank Poseidon (Part 2)
Why Don't We
We're Already - 8 Letters
Show Off
Officially Yours, Again
Best Part
The Art of Jealousy and Possessiveness
Friendship Day
Moving In on a Normal Date
Breaking News
The Reality
Conflicts and Arguments
Soon To Be
Broken Promise
Stay With Me
Final Chapter
Epilogue
The Theory of Everything
Curious? Open Me 🎁

Moody Kitten

10.1K 324 38
بواسطة ThatOneAuthor6

Lisa

How do I put this?

I am in deep shit.

Jennie sat beside me on the couch with her legs and arms crossed. Her eyes giving sharp looks on her opposite direction.

On the opposite, it was my sister and Jisoo sitting. Same as me, Jisoo fidget on her position. Visible sweats on our shinny forehead.

How did we end like this?

Well, I thought things were ok now. But once we are settled in Jisoo and Jennie's room, Jennie started to grab the pillow and hit us one by one. It end up to a marathon inside the room.

Jennie just sitting here emits some kind of bad aura. It's like there is fire inside the room. Her feline eyes ready to slice something with the glare she is giving.

I sighed. "Jen - " I was cut off when Jennie glance at me. No, more like glare.

Sure, her eyes is my most favorite part of her. It's very tantalizing, alluring, and seductive. It makes me weak all the time. But this time, I want to quiver in fear with those eyes. I wanted to say how hot she is right now, but no. I still want to live.

Jennie spoke. "You played me." Her tone sharp, I was like splashed with cold water.

"Jennie it wasn't like that - "

"I wasn't talking to you." again I was cut off with her glare and my lips instantly zip. I was just trying to defend myself huhu.

Rosie leaned her back on the couch, copying Jennie's position, but hers was calmer than the kitten beside me. "Quit being this childish Jennie." Jisoo was about to stop my sister but instantly lowered her head when Rosie glared at her. She is like a dog scolded by the owner haha. A chuckle escape from my lips that results to another glare from the kitten beside me and like Jisoo, I lowered my head and I saw Jisoo stuck her tongue out which I reciprocated of course.

"Excuse me? Me? Childish? Says the one who fool us." Jennie fists her hands, her breathing deep. She is angry. But controlling herself.

"Oh come on. It's no ones fault. Either Lisa didn't know what I did until recently. And Jisoo knew just the other day when both of you were called missing."

Another silence. God I wanted this to stop already. It's very uncomfortable seeing this two like this.

"I thought you are my friend." Jennie said, her gaze not leaving my sister.

"I am." The kitten scoff and rolled her eyes. "What do you expect from a sister who witnessed how her little sister - "

"You're just 5 days older Ro." I said rolling my eyes.

" - crashed herself like a glass. Who cried her heart all day all night? What do you expect me to do when I am friends to the person who broke my sister? Tell me Jennie. You don't know how Lisa endure everything that you did. You don't know how broken she is to the point that I almost didn't recognize my own sister.

"Ro."

"No Lisa, let her hear this. Let Jennie know everything. I witnessed it all. Everything. It was nightmare for me, but mostly for you. It's all because of her."

I turned my attention to Jennie who is still not moving from her position. "Jen, don't take what everything Rosie say's. She is just exaggerating."

"Oh it was me now who's exaggerating?" Rosie scoff and stood pacing inside the room. She stroke her long fingers on her blonde long hair I always find sexy. "Or maybe I am really exaggerating, at least I am not that kind of person who destroys people.

"Ro!"

Jisoo's eyes widen and her calm state turned into an angry one. "With all due respect Miss Roseanne, you do not know any single thing that happened when Lisa left. You do not know how devastated Jennie was in those 3 years, how she regretted everything, how she cried her heart out too. How she fight all those years with loneliness, how - "

Jennie raised her hand gesturing Jisoo to stop. I watch her look at her, her eyes pleading. All the information are new to me. Maybe I was wrong. That somehow, maybe she did regretted what happened to us, same to me.

Jisoo sank herself on the couch and look away to us.

"I wanted to hate you, Jennie." I stood rom my sit to stop what my sister is going to say when I felt a pair of hands held mine. I look down and it was Jennies', stopping me. She mouthed 'let her' and that made me sit again.

"I wanted to hate you for hurting my sister, but I can't. Because you are my friend. You grow a special place in my heart. We click in so many ways that I can't find with my other friends. You are my best friend. So how can I possibly hate you." Rosie sighed before sitting beside Jennie now. "I am not cruel. I told you we are engage to stop you from fantasizing anything or from hurting her again if ever you still feel the same again for her. I told you we are engage so you will back away from her. But did you see me pull Lisa away from you? No. I just want you to feel what I felt that night when Lisa knocked outside my door drenched with rain. Devastated."

I watched Jennie's hard features turned into soft one before sighing deeply. "Well, congratulations. You succeeded. I felt devastated, and hurt." Jennie sighed again, relaxing her body from the tension earlier. She faced Rosie, their knees touching on the couch.

"I'm so sorry Rosie." Jennie said, looking down at her fidgeting fingers. "I know I messed up. Big time. But I regretted it all. I know I should've done that, I was wrong. I am so sorry.

Rosie is a soft hearted person I know. She is the softest. She care, a lot. She love, a lot. She rarely gets angry. Rosie is the most understanding person I know. She make sure she make time for her loved ones, very thoughtful and generous. I don't think there is ever a bad side of her. She's too good to be true. And I am so thankful to have her as my sister.

Rosie scooted closer to Jennie before engulfing the shorter one in a hug. That's when Jennie broke down. Rosie let her friend sob on her shoulder, hugging her so tight. I smiled at the sight of two most important girls in my life. Rosie smiled to me, grabbing my hand.

"And I am sorry too. But know that I am not against from what you guys wanted to do. Whatever decision you guys made, I support you all the way. And you have me, always." Rosie releases Jennie, wiping the tears in her eyes. Jennie hug Rosie one last time, saying how grateful she is for the chance.

"Alright Jendueki, let's walk them out. We all need rest." Rosie and I stood from our sit as Jisoo walk to the door of their room, opening it for us. Jennie stood beside me and stepped closer.

"Ouch!" her expression change as she stepped almost dropping on the floor.

My arms catches her before she fall onto the floor, holding her in place. "Are you ok Jen? What happened?" She glared to me again, holding her lower belly. My eyebrows curled in confusion. "What's wrong? Are you hungry?" I asked only to receive another glare and a smack on my arm. Jennie crosses her legs before sitting again on the couch.

Oh! I suddenly remember our physical activities before we were rescued. My lips tugged on the side that cause Jennie to glare again.

Jisoo approached us, checking Jennie's condition.

"You should rest now Jendueki and you too Lisa."

I eyed Rosie who continued to walk to the door, standing there waiting for me. "I'll see you tomorrow. Rest well Jennie." I said before kissing the top of her head and winked at her. About 3 feet away from my sister I heard Jennie called.

"Lalisa." Oh no. Have I done something wrong? She's only calling me that name when she is mad. I turned around to her direction and the kitten is glaring to me, again. Jennie raised one of her brow. What does she want? Is she expecting something?

I nervously bit my lower lip. "Y-yes?"

"Don't 'yes' me there Lalisa. Aren't you going to stay with me?" I froze. Jisoo chuckled beside Jennie.

"Lalisa!" Jennie shouted.

"Oh. You want me to- " Jennie face expression turned dark. Her dominant side kicking in. Did you know that a dominant Jennie is a sexy one? Bet you didn't. "Okay. I'll stay. But Rosie - " I look back at my sister already yawning at the front door.

"Jisoo, are you coming?" Jisoo smiled before gathering her stuff and bid their goodbyes to Jennie and I. Since when the two became close? Too much had happened in a span of two days I guess.

A shuffling sound can be heard followed by footsteps and grunts. Jennie is now slowly walking towards the bedroom, slightly limping. I smirk as I saw my girl walk.

"Aigoo, let me help you Jennie." I said as I hold her arm and elbow for support. Jennie yanked my arms that made my brows meet. What's wrong with her?

"It's your fault! Don't touch me!" She angrily walk towards the bedroom.

Perks of dating Jennie Kim, you get to see a different side of her. "Jen-"

"Don't. Jennie. Me." Ok. That's it. What did I do?

"Jennie, what's wrong?"

"Shut up!"

I sighed as I try to approach the fuming kitten. "What did I do? Why are you so angry? I stayed right? I am staying with you. What else do you want!" I am slowly feeling irritation. I am tired, we are both tired. And Jennie is having her mood swings. But I have to understand. We just got back each other.

"Jennie." I tried to call again, this time holding her hand. Jennie faced me with tears already on the verge of falling. She gave me a sad and pouty face that made me mentally smile. Seriously, her mood swings are on a highest level.

"Y-you're calling me by my name." Jennie sniff. Trying to stop her cry. This time my smile involuntary escape from my lips. "You're not calling me the way you used to." Jesus! I am going insane Jennie can be frustratingly hot and cute at the same time. How can she do that? That's illegal!

"Stop laughing!" Slapping my chest.

"I am not!" I said Smiling widely, I grab her hand before she even slap me again. I wrap it on my neck as I held her waist, pulling her closer.

"I thought- I thought-" sniff. "I thought we're already-" I smile silencing her as I deposit a long and sweet kiss to hers. My smile won't fade on my lips even when I already parted mine.

"We are. We are already baby." The kitten smiled widely, her gums showing. My favorite gummy smile. Jennie pulled my nape closer to her. That smile never leaving.

"Call me that again."

"Baby." I said, resting my forehead on hers. I don't think I can smile even more but I can't help it too. This kitten is really something.

"Your baby." Jennie said. Not just a statement, but assurance. She placed a light and quick kiss on my lips that made me even smile more.

"Mine only."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

684K 15.3K 42
Jennie is innocent. Her religious parents made sure of it. Even so, she still can't help but have a crush on a not so innocent Lisa. Lisa who has fuc...
132K 6.6K 40
Jennie Kim and Roseanne Park couldn't be more different. Jennie was the popular cheerleader and Roseanne was the shy girl hated by all. To everyone's...
175K 5.4K 36
would you take the chance at love? Even if it's wrong? would you push all through, even if your love is just too impossible to pass? will you? or wil...
37.8K 2.2K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...